Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 552 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 553

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Mugiwara; 08-24-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post

Discuss Naruto Chapter 552 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 553

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit
    itachi is far beyond wise every single word he says is so epic he is truly a legend
    prediction mizukage is joke and is pretty powerful know wonder he was a match for the 2nd tsuchkage
    omdz can't wait to see itachi knock the crap out of kabuto but if kabuto is smart he should deploy someone really strong to match itachi and someone to seal him you may be thinking that i am overating itachi but kabuto should truly deploy 2 elite shinobi know that we know his immortal and has sussano on top of that .
    prediction
    naruto probably will fight the person in the unknown coffin i think the person in the coffin is minato more chapters go by the more i presume its him he practically has been mentioned in every chapter also his the only one capable of getting there faster then madara i know its a bit stupid because he got sealed away but mashishi likes to play with naruto heart alot and we haven't seen him fight or it could be madara orginal body or madara bro but those wouldn't be an epic fight like naruto vs minato or naruto and bee vs kushina and minato to give bee smeone to fight

Last edited by opticsnm; 08-24-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've been thinking the same thing, but I also think it could be his mom. I can't remember who but someone said that the Hokages idk did something so they couldn't be brought back. I'm also wondering if Kabuto got a water element ninja to get Jariyas body? idk I just think it will be someone close to Naruto, or will at least have a big impact on him. I hope he's not letting the Jinchuurikis out that would be bad. wn:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by opticsnm View Post
    itachi is far beyond wise every single word he says is so epic he is truly a legend
    prediction mizukage is joke and is pretty powerful know wonder he was a match for the 2nd tsuchkage
    omdz can't wait to see itachi knock the crap out of kabuto but if kabuto is smart he should deploy someone really strong to match itachi and someone to seal him you may be thinking that i am overating itachi but kabuto should truly deploy 2 elite shinobi know that we know his immortal and has sussano on top of that .
    prediction
    naruto probably will fight the person in the unknown coffin i think the person in the coffin is minato more chapters go by the more i presume its him he practically has been mentioned in every chapter also his the only one capable of getting there faster then madara i know its a bit stupid because he got sealed away but mashishi likes to play with naruto heart alot and we haven't seen him fight or it could be madara orginal body or madara bro but those wouldn't be an epic fight like naruto vs minato or naruto and bee vs kushina and minato to give bee smeone to fight

you are absolutly right itachi is awesome but i think if kabuto will summon minato and this will me very hard...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcomfort View Post
    you are absolutly right itachi is awesome but i think if kabuto will summon minato and this will me very hard...
    Except Minato's soul is sealed in the deathgod seal with half of kyubi's chakra.

No soul no rez

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunir View Post
    Except Minato's soul is sealed in the deathgod seal with half of kyubi's chakra.

No soul no rez
    Exactly i remeber the previous chapters lol
    Thats why Its NARUTO!! lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunir View Post

No soul no rez

wrong! remeber that oro could summon him http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/117/19

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wrong! remeber that oro could summon him http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/117/19
    dont be silly, kabuto RECENTLY explained this , that *all* the hokages cannot be resurected, why would he say that if hes not certain , obviosly he tried to resurect him. and by the way you didnt see minato walk out that coffin so your point is invalid. anyway, the hand/rasengan at the end is narutos hand look at how it has the same "cloak" around it like it does for naruto in nine tails mode.
    i swear if i was kishi i would be dissapointed at how his fans have lack of concentration and analysing skills. he will have to be more obvios about things and not be so vague.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?

either way im pretty sure 1st 4 hokages r coming back, somehow either madara will cut open the death gods stomach and free the souls...:shrug:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I sorta forgot about this, it raises questions. Sandaime as it is apparently shown and even more clearly in the animated scene stops the 4ths coffin from being summoned. This would imply that the 4th was resurectable despite having been sealed in the deathgod with Kyubi. And yet later on Kabuto states none of the first 4 hokage's can be summoned due to the fact they are all sealed in death's stomach....... So.......plot hole? Or can we assume the 4ths summoning would have failed regardless of Sandaime's intervention?

Edit: Since Orochimaru had no knowledge of the deathgod sealing technique (at the time of Edo Tensei's preperation) perhaps he was unaware of the limit it placed on resurrecting Minato.

Last edited by Lunir; 08-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

prediction
    so why Mandara was afraid of the coffin?
    i think you are reading toooooooo much into this

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction
    O.O Nah man, mere words like PRETTY to even immensely powerful does not even begin to slightly describe the power of a kage (as shown in manga n past feats, also there being controlled as well as showing n telling there weaknesses and still is taking so LONG to kill dem).
    Also they're not even showing nowhere near even 50% of there tech power, i mean we havent seen raikages black lightnin yet, i can go on.... Kages are just TOO OP O.O....

Yeah latest manga was EPIC though.... obviously naruto wid the rasengan at the last page...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction

Thinking about it, the secret coffin couldn't be Madara though he was my 1st prediction aswell coz his reaction was not that furios but amazed of Kabuto's potential and if i was Madara then i will be furious as my secret will be revealed and. Now im guessing it could be Minato, Kushina or Jiraiya.

Awesome Chapter !!!
    Next Chapter - Lets see what Naruto is about to offer!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by HECTOR View Post
    Thinking about it, the secret coffin couldn't be Madara though he was my 1st prediction aswell coz his reaction was not that furios but amazed of Kabuto's potential and if i was Madara then i will be furious as my secret will be revealed and. Now im guessing it could be Minato, Kushina or Jiraiya.

Awesome Chapter !!!
    Next Chapter - Lets see what Naruto is about to offer!
    Minato's and Kushina's souls are sealed. Kabuto said that he couldn't find Jiraiya's DNA and this was after he showed the coffin.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction
    itachi is beast no matter what, i felt that this weeks chapter was crazy

but i do agree on your side of view

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction
    objection! minato used the dead demon seal so kabuto can't summon the third or the fourth:P

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Prediction
    correction
    minato,kushina cannot be edo tenseid why bcos their death was sealed away by the death demon same goes for third hokage, maybe he got hold of jiraiya's body no one knows that yet

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction
    ok 1st of its impossible for itto be minato or the 1st for kages the 3rd hokage sealed him and the 1st 2 hokages and the 4thhokage sealed him and the 9 tailed fox and even if it was him madara wouldnt be that shocked about him personaly i think he looked pissed off a while back the guy in the unown coffin is probably Theory 1: Madaras brother. Theory 2 : the actual body of madara becuz tobi is obito i think its the 1st theory kuz he is so not obito but anyway i think that we need to fukin see sasukes fukin eyes and i think Raikage needs to die and have darui become raikage and hokage die so kakashi to be come hokage or shikamaru and tsuchikage anf have the one dude with a fat ass noes become the next one but hopfully well see saseuke kick some ass soon.... you know it could be orochimaru. but ya i need to see sasuke kick some ass

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

BOOOMMMM shakalalakakakakka

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome!!

Thanks alot Mugiwara.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

mugi

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Sara?!?!?!?!?! THE
    BEST!!!:D #henrikisevil..

WOOT Thank god for that! Mangastream said theirs will be delayed till 2morro morning!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    fearful. The strong. The weak.
    The innocent. The corrupt.
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

finally

Status
    Jul 2011
    in a place where no pain and hate can enter
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you just said anyone creating a thread containg when manga will be out will be banned

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wadifak View Post
    you just said anyone creating a thread containg when manga will be out will be banned
    what do u mean? arent they out every wednesday... so ppl already know when they come out y would ppl be banned?

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»