View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
411. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    19 4.62%
  • 2

    11 2.68%
  • 3

    49 11.92%
  • 4

    99 24.09%
  • 5

    233 56.69%
Page 4 of 24 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 472
  1. #61
    Member aro's Avatar
    Status
    aro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    suskube !!!! haahaaahaaa the (b) is joking here
    and itachi seemed to be like narutos old brother when i watched naruto at first i didnt think itachi would ever be that nice :D :D
     
         

  2. #62
    Member gleaming in drabness's Avatar
    Status
    gleaming in drabness is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    one thing i don't really get: naruto got out of his mode by overusing it. but a few moments later he activates it again. explanation?
     
         

  3. #63
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,038
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by the 6th hokage View Post
    can some one tell me how does the mizukages jutsu work?
    it´s that clam´s jutsu and it´s genjutsu, from how i understood what mizukage said, that clam is behind REAL him and his real him is hidden by that clam´s genjutsu and the real clam is hidden too by it´s own jutsu, understand it?
     
         

  4. #64
    Rain Village Sasuke Sakon's Avatar
    Status
    Sakon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,679
    Location
    Rain Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    About time we seen the Mizukage abilities
     
         

  5. #65
    Senior Member Dupa's Avatar
    Status
    Dupa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,352
    Location
    Right Here
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Itachi just seems to get more epic every chapter. Wonder what Kabuto's trump card will be?
     
         

  6. #66
    Dream Within A Dream Hitoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hitoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Location
    Hofn, Iceland
    Destruction has never been so
    beautiful.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    no more nagato itachi is a genius
     
         

  7. #67
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,116
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    it´s that clam´s jutsu and it´s genjutsu, from how i understood what mizukage said, that clam is behind REAL him and his real him is hidden by that clam´s genjutsu and the real clam is hidden too by it´s own jutsu, understand it?
    the real him is a mirgae and the cam is behind the real... wait what! man his jutsu is confusing
     
         

  8. #68
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    I truly do believe 100% that Tobi/Madara is really Izuna and that the ace up Kabuto sleeve is the Real Madara. I reckon Kabuto ace card will be first used on Itachi. I wonder who's Rasengan that is, I really hope it turns out to be Jiraiya lol but it seems too much now to be able to bring him back, he had a great ending to his life. The only known people to be able to do a Rasengan that I know of is, Minato but his sealed, Naruto but he seemed too far away? Jiraiya at the bottom of the sea, Konohamaru or Kakashi?
     
         

  9. #69
    Member
    Status
    Naruto505 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    58
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Pretty good chap...........
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,568
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    I truly do believe 100% that Tobi/Madara is really Izuna and that the ace up Kabuto sleeve is the Real Madara. I reckon Kabuto ace card will be first used on Itachi. I wonder who's Rasengan that is, I really hope it turns out to be Jiraiya lol but it seems too much now to be able to bring him back, he had a great ending to his life. The only known people to be able to do a Rasengan that I know of is, Minato but his sealed, Naruto but he seemed too far away? Jiraiya at the bottom of the sea, Konohamaru or Kakashi?
    Naruto is far away but his Clones arn't ... That rasengan is Naruto's clone ... Kakashi doesn't use rasengan (he uses Raikiri) ... They won't let Konohamaru take part in the war (he'll only be a burden) ... Jiraiya, Kabutto lacks enough DNA to bring him back
     
         

  11. #71
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,038
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by the 6th hokage View Post
    the real him is a mirgae and the cam is behind the real... wait what! man his jutsu is confusing
    no no no, mizukage is real of course, that clam is his summoning, and it uses genjutsu in which opponents see his mirage and that clam´s mirage, the real mizukage and real clam are hidden by genjutsu too most likely AND the real clam is behind real mizukage, got it?
     
         

  12. #72
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    Naruto is far away but his Clones arn't ... That rasengan is Naruto's clone ... Kakashi doesn't use rasengan (he uses Raikiri) ... They won't let Konohamaru take part in the war (he'll only be a burden) ... Jiraiya, Kabutto lacks enough DNA to bring him back
    Yes but Naruto went out of tb mode for a few seconds and his other clone he made dispersed. Also Kakashi is able to use to a Rasengan as he showed this to Naruto when he was training him with Naruto clone training.

    Also I know Jiraiya can not come back BUT he is able to. Madara has Pains weapons with Jiraiya blood on them. Madara knows how to do the edo tensei technqiue now so if he wished. He could bring Jiraiya back. I doubt it was Konohamaru aswell but I was saying he is one of the people who are able to do the Rasengan.
     
         

  13. #73
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,116
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    no no no, mizukage is real of course, that clam is his summoning, and it uses genjutsu in which opponents see his mirage and that clam´s mirage, the real mizukage and real clam are hidden by genjutsu too most likely AND the real clam is behind real mizukage, got it?
    ok i get it now
     
         

  14. #74
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,568
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Yes but Naruto went out of tb mode for a few seconds and his other clone he made dispersed. Also Kakashi is able to use to a Rasengan as he showed this to Naruto when he was training him with Naruto clone training.

    Also I know Jiraiya can not come back BUT he is able to. Madara has Pains weapons with Jiraiya blood on them. Madara knows how to do the edo tensei technqiue now so if he wished. He could bring Jiraiya back. I doubt it was Konohamaru aswell but I was saying he is one of the people who are able to do the Rasengan.
    Naruto went out of RM because he used another Clone, ... Using a Clone divides your chakra equally ... and you can see Naruto going back in RM after Itachi left and told Killer B to take care of Naruto ... so his Clones should be fine ...

    As I said ... Kakashi prefers using Raikiri because it is his own technique ... and that technique is also his Trade mark (like Rasengan is Naruto and Chidori is Sasuke's) ... and Jiraiaya can't come back ... end of ... He is at the bottom of an Ocean (Kabuto mentions that if he went out and look for him under the sea, he would be crushed under the pressuirised water) ... so he doesn't have enough DNA to bring him back just like Shisui ... and Madara can't do Edo Tensei unless he has a Sacrifice and also Even Madara can't bring Jiraiya back :flaw: :flaw:
     
         

  15. #75
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    Naruto went out of RM because he used another Clone, ... Using a Clone divides your chakra equally ... and you can see Naruto going back in RM after Itachi left and told Killer B to take care of Naruto ... so his Clones should be fine ...

    As I said ... Kakashi prefers using Raikiri because it is his own technique ... and that technique is also his Trade mark (like Rasengan is Naruto and Chidori is Sasuke's) ... and Jiraiaya can't come back ... end of ... He is at the bottom of an Ocean (Kabuto mentions that if he went out and look for him under the sea, he would be crushed under the pressuirised water) ... so he doesn't have enough DNA to bring him back just like Shisui ... and Madara can't do Edo Tensei unless he has a Sacrifice and also Even Madara can't bring Jiraiya back :flaw: :flaw:
    You can not be 100% sure his other clones did not disperse, I think they could of but that MY opinion! Doesn't mean I am right. I know Kakashi prefers using Raikiri. I know Kabuto can not bring back Jiraiya. I never said he could as it was STATED that he was unable to just has you said. All I'm saying is MADARA COULD bring back Jiraiya if he wished to. He could get a sacrifice easily that is just obvious but I said I KNOW he would not bring him back as Jiraiya had his good ending. But it a possibility! Just a possibility that doesn't seem to happen but with Kishi ANYTHING can happen. However I agree I don't believe at all Jiraiya will come back, it just a possiblity has Madara has Pains weapons with Jiraiya blood on it. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
     
         

  16. #76
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    This is the reason why Itachi is my favorite character! ''It's not that if you become Hokage everyone will acknowledge you, it is the ones who're acknowledged that can become Hokage'' Itachi is so wise!
     
         

  17. #77
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,568
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    You can not be 100% sure his other clones did not disperse, I think they could of but that MY opinion! Doesn't mean I am right. I know Kakashi prefers using Raikiri. I know Kabuto can not bring back Jiraiya. I never said he could as it was STATED that he was unable to just has you said. All I'm saying is MADARA COULD bring back Jiraiya if he wished to. He could get a sacrifice easily that is just obvious but I said I KNOW he would not bring him back as Jiraiya had his good ending. But it a possibility! Just a possibility that doesn't seem to happen but with Kishi ANYTHING can happen. However I agree I don't believe at all Jiraiya will come back, it just a possiblity has Madara has Pains weapons with Jiraiya blood on it. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    His clones didn't disperese because the clone he made (next to him) didn't ... and yes it was stated that Kabuto couldn't bring him back ...




    Read the bit with Danzo and Shisui ...

    Madara doesn't have Pain's weapon with Jiraiay'a blood on it ... Madara just has his own 6 paths of Pain ... not their weapons ...

    and also Kabuto offered Madara that he goes and get Jiraiaya's DNA but Madara said "Don't Push your luck" ... meaning that he doesn't want any more powerful ninjas at kabuto's disposal and also Kishi would never ruin a good and popular character like Jiraiaya ...:P
     
         

  18. #78
    Member try1x07's Avatar
    Status
    try1x07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Las Vegas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    So, Itachi will stop the edo tensei and I'll betting on that he gonna fight with six coffin and what's more he said he have a plan....it's like he's gonna stay for a while...he's such so amazing powerful shinboi ever. he told naruto that he could be like Madara one day...it's starts me thinking that Tobi may more b like Kagami Uchiha..Let's see what happen...

    Mizkage and Muu seemingly so powerful kages ever I've seen. (In their prime)
     
         

  19. #79
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,120
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    I predict the Rasengan is Konohamaru's ;D
     
         

  20. #80
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    His clones didn't disperese because the clone he made (next to him) didn't ... and yes it was stated that Kabuto couldn't bring him back ...




    Read the bit with Danzo and Shisui ...

    Madara doesn't have Pain's weapon with Jiraiay'a blood on it ... Madara just has his own 6 paths of Pain ... not their weapons ...

    and also Kabuto offered Madara that he goes and get Jiraiaya's DNA but Madara said "Don't Push your luck" ... meaning that he doesn't want any more powerful ninjas at kabuto's disposal and also Kishi would never ruin a good and popular character like Jiraiaya ...:P
    His clone dispersed a second after he came out of his TB mode. Show me this bit with Danzo and Shisui. I KNOW KABUTO SAID THAT, I clearly agreed with you on that bit.

    If Kishi brought Jiraiya back then he wouldn't ruin it. It seems it would be ruined if Jiraiya was brought back because he had an awesome ending. The only reason he would bring Jiraiya back would be for something much better otherwise no. As I said it seems UNLIKELY that Jiraiya will come back and listen 'I also don't believe Jiraiya will come back'
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •