Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Manchester United 8 - 2 Arsenal WOW!

YAY!!!!!!GOOOOOOOO MANCHESTER!!!! ya ik I'm late....

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i must say that i was "happy" how our player Rosický was playing in that match, i believe he was the best playing player for arsenal in that match, anyone agree with me?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Well, no one could have predict something like this for both Arsenal and Tottenham. Even if before the match, you say gleefully that they're gonna be demolished ect..., you can't foreseen an 8-2. I wonder if they are still classified as sub-players after this - especially Cleverley and Smalling. As for the injuries, even I'm wondering what'll do with them. Till now, Berbatov is still on the bench for now, Vidic-Fletcher-Valencia (and now Welbeck) injured. My second-thoughts if we really needs Sneijder was rather right.

I also, like I said in that other thread's post that this doesn't mean a pink slip for Wenger. I also loved his coaching style but there's not something wrong but rather many things wrong and that's fact. Blaming a whole match on whole condition of a team on lack of 2 players or lack of signings is too vague as there's much more to it.

Like I said also earlier, the CL group phases will be tough for Arsenal definitely. I wonder what to think of Arsenal right now frankly. Even a final places in the league is hard to predict but I don't see them in Top4 definitely.

Yeah, I know, he was a bit faulty with Walcott's goal but I think it's the static defence of ManU between 40-48 minutes that lead to that goal. They didn't really knew what to do as they were not expecting to be so dominant before half-time perhaps. Nevertheless, it was clear how they mentally got all things right (nearly) in second half. Madrid won 6-0 if I heard it correctly, right?
    I don't see De Gea going from ManU for a long time if he really makes some big saves in important matches.
    Yes, I see where you are coming from. Regrading Sneijder, I still think he will be a good addition to the team. He' great offensive midfielder and a good replacement for Giggs as well IMO, a 27 year old vertern, and has tasted success. He has played under Mourinho and beaten Barcelona which is Man U bad luck atm

As far as Wenger goes, I do understand that you respect him as a coach and his style as you have mentioned it previously. In fact there is a lot wrong with his club but there is still a reason why Arsenal keep him as coach. He will rise again give him 1 year or 2 to spend that money and we will see something, to bad he didn't land Jaun Mata. If Wenger doesn't do something or get this club some fresh talent Van Persie, Walcott, etc will be out also. CL we will have to see if Wenger man can still fight.

Yes, mistake are meant to happen, De Gea is great nevertheless. He needs stronger defense and time to adept to the whole EPL and his new club, before rising up. I hope he doesn't, but truth is we never know, Iker is old now still has a few years, Valdes is great but his defense supports a bit and I think he plays carelessly there is a reason why Pepe Reina is the 2nd goalkeeper of Spain national team.

Real Madrid did win 6-0, with Ronaldo scoring a hat-trick and Kaka coming off bench with a goal and assist.

Barcelona also hammered Villarreal, who are also in CL with a tough group 5-0 (Thaigo, Cesc, Sanchez and Messi with 2). Sanchez first goal quite a good one, Cesc just keeps his good fortunate with Barcelona going, Thaigo is really catching my attention, there was a reason why Arsenal, Man U and even Real Madrid wanted him, Messi is just Messi

Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers

Shame Arsenal is just sad but maybe they will get their revenge in the return fixture.

I must say congrats to Man Utd they played a good game and I'm a Liverpool fan!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

awsome week fosho : Barca played with 3-4-3 and only 1 real defender, CR7 as always delivers against small clubs, and i hope we meet ''ManU'' in CL finals ''again''

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

shame..no Chicharito gooals.. I would`ve enjoyed even more the match

Page 2 of 2 « First 12