This user has no status.

glory glory man united

man u smaked asernal 8-2 wat r ur views of the match

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: glory glory man united

This match wasn't a match. Arsenal without Fabregas and Nasri is nothing.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwegianKirabi View Post
    100% agree with you :D!! i don't know how, but i agree with you in alll your posts !

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by kankuzo View Post
    man u smaked asernal 8-2 wat r ur views of the match
    There's a thread below. Atleast, post something new and in better English when you're gonna post a duplicate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwegianKirabi View Post
    Even if Arsenal was going to sink without Fab, Nasri and Clichy, this match shows their standard at European level cause' love it or hate it, ManU played awesomely well (in fact, gave them some chances to score during the last 5 minutes of the half-time which they did).

See, when Henry, Pires, Reyes, Vierra ect... were gone, it was just like that Arsene build up a team of youngsters and took it to big stage. It's a great success footballistically speaking. Let's say it was daring but short-lived. Now, that Fab and Nasri were gone, Arsene claimed that they can still build it up with another group of youngsters.

But this time it differs and perhaps Arsene don't realize it. When he build up a youngsters team back then, Arsenal won Premier like 1-2 years ago. People (supporters and players) had confidence that with time, the fruits will come. Now, the glory is old story and building a youngsters' team from crisis ashes is far more difficult, in fact, impossible. Arsene has faith in his philosophy and I think, this time, it's not Arsenal who failed, it's the try at re-kindling a departed philosophy.

I was among the first to say 5-6 years ago - "Don't mock Arsenal. ManU may be constant winning team, Liverpool may just won the CL, Chelsea may be a winning machine right now, but these youngsters of Arsenal are gonna be really dangerous in like 2010-2012."
    Now the result is here: Beautiful football. Nearly win titles in 2009-2010. Great players formed. Too many departures with money speaking. Trophy crisis and now a philosophy that seems more suicidal than interesting after United's lesson to them with youngsters to be noted.

See ManU's team. There's only Evra, Rooney and Nani who were starters last year and this year, it's completely a fresh and new team but the boost that youngsters get in a successful team is different than from a team in trophy crisis. They challenged it once and almost succeeded last 2 years but the train is missed now and I think Arsene needs now to understand first, and construct a team that will get a solidity as time goes - a team where there's an amalgamation of youngsters and experienced players and where money speaks a bit too - just like Liverpool is trying. I don't say Liverpool is gonna win the titles or titles but let's face it. Atleast, they have some mere hopes and seems far more likely to be in the Top4 rather than Arsenal and their situation is no more as alarming as Arsenal.

Now, Arsenal really knows where they stands against Europe giants and that if they don't make atleast one big signing, there could some repetition/s. Glad that the lesson that many critics were trying to give to Arsene Wenger as advice, was rather passed on by United. Also, this is no Swansea or QPR that United demolished, it's 14/15 Time Premier League winners and multiple times FA Cup winners. Club that is in Champions league like 14 Consecutive times. Gives most of the credits to United nevertheless.

Banned
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    There's a thread below. Atleast, post something new and in better English when you're gonna post a duplicate thread.

Even if Arsenal was going to sink without Fab, Nasri and Clichy, this match shows their standard at European level cause' love it or hate it, ManU played awesomely well (in fact, gave them some chances to score during the last 5 minutes of the half-time which they did).

See, when Henry, Pires, Reyes, Vierra ect... were gone, it was just like that Arsene build up a team of youngsters and took it to big stage. It's a great success footballistically speaking. Let's say it was daring but short-lived. Now, that Fab and Nasri were gone, Arsene claimed that they can still build it up with another group of youngsters.

But this time it differs and perhaps Arsene don't realize it. When he build up a youngsters team back then, Arsenal won Premier like 1-2 years ago. People (supporters and players) had confidence that with time, the fruits will come. Now, the glory is old story and building a youngsters' team from crisis ashes is far more difficult, in fact, impossible. Arsene has faith in his philosophy and I think, this time, it's not Arsenal who failed, it's the try at re-kindling a departed philosophy.

I was among the first to say 5-6 years ago - "Don't mock Arsenal. ManU may be constant winning team, Liverpool may just won the CL, Chelsea may be a winning machine right now, but these youngsters of Arsenal are gonna be really dangerous in like 2010-2012."
    Now the result is here: Beautiful football. Nearly win titles in 2009-2010. Great players formed. Too many departures with money speaking. Trophy crisis and now a philosophy that seems more suicidal than interesting after United's lesson to them with youngsters to be noted.

See ManU's team. There's only Evra, Rooney and Nani who were starters last year and this year, it's completely a fresh and new team but the boost that youngsters get in a successful team is different than from a team in trophy crisis. They challenged it once and almost succeeded last 2 years but the train is missed now and I think Arsene needs now to understand first, and construct a team that will get a solidity as time goes - a team where there's an amalgamation of youngsters and experienced players and where money speaks a bit too - just like Liverpool is trying. I don't say Liverpool is gonna win the titles or titles but let's face it. Atleast, they have some mere hopes and seems far more likely to be in the Top4 rather than Arsenal and their situation is no more as alarming as Arsenal.

Now, Arsenal really knows where they stands against Europe giants and that if they don't make atleast one big signing, there could some repetition/s. Glad that the lesson that many critics were trying to give to Arsene Wenger as advice, was rather passed on by United. Also, this is no Swansea or QPR that United demolished, it's 14/15 Time Premier League winners and multiple times FA Cup winners. Club that is in Champions league like 14 Consecutive times. Gives most of the credits to United nevertheless.
    nice one i totally agree

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

All I can say is, Arsenal fans are Suicidal right now >.>
    ManU Ftw!