Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    After reading some other threads, I began to think more about the Sage's necklace. What I thought about related to Madara 'strengthening his eyes' and why Naruto has an identical copy of the sage's necklace when he goes into nine tail mode.

    What I concluded was that after the sage became the Juubi's host, he split the Juubi's 9-tomoe sharingan into two parts. The first part contained 3 of the 9 tomoe in the form of a lesser sharingan that he rooted in his DNA, later to rise as the dominant eye in some of his ancestors. Then he concentrated the other six tomoe, and the entirety of the Juubi's chakra, into a form that covered his entire body, resulting in the 'ten-tail cloak' where the 6 remaining tomoe took the physical form of a necklace. Perhaps he did this to forever break up the power of the Juubi's eye to the point of where no one could use its power again? I think this is all possible considering he had the rinnegan. Now I think I've made clear some details on the matter, but this is not a new theory. I made a thread similar to it before and referenced older ones regarding the idea:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74666

    The point I'm making here is that perhaps when he split the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts, he split the necklace into 9 lesser forms and implanted one into each tailed beast. If this were the case, than anyone who masters the 'biju cloak', like Naruto did, would appear similar to the Sage when he controlled the Juubi. If that is the case, I also think that Naruto has 2/3 of what he needs to use infinite Tsukuyomi (not that he ever will). So perhaps a sharingan + biju cloak (ie 6-tomoe necklace) = 9-tomoe sharingan?

    This would also explain how exactly madara would obtain the infinite tsukuyomi eye. He said by simply becoming the Juubi's host, he will have access to the eye. Perhaps this means that any person with a 3-tomoe sharingan can cast infinite Tsukuyomi if they have Biju chakra? Perhaps madara will have to conquer the Juubi with his will (like Naruto did) before he can actually use the jutsu? Either way, the idea seems plausible, but obviously Madara would control the most powerful form of the jutsu considering he was combining the sharingan with all the biju chakra. Maybe somehow he knows that only by utilizing the full Juubi's chakra he will be able to cast the Jutsu on the whole world?

    What I'm also getting at is perhaps when Madara wears the Juubi cloak, the 6 tomoe on the necklace will merge with the Sharingan, resulting in the perfect sharingan? Maybe before all is said and done, he will have one rinnegan and one 9 tomoe sharigan....IDK this is a developing theory after all . I wanted to reference this thread, which started me thinking about this:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96489

    Lastly, perhaps that is why sharingan users were never used as Jinchurinki's? Perhaps once any sharingan user gains a biju cloak, he will be granted a weaker form of the 9 tomoe? If thats the case, and someone like the First Hokage knew about it, then perhaps thats part of the reason for shunning the Uchiha and not letting them be made into Jinchurinki, because they would become too powerful. Again, I wanted to reference a thread regarding this idea too:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95454

    So what do you guys think? Any 3-tomoe sharigan + any Biju cloak = a weaker 9-tomoe capable of casting a weaker Infinite Tsukyomi? I'd like to know what you guys think.
     
         

  2. #2
    Anbu Black Ops ****** Volcmike's Avatar
    Status
    Volcmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    After reading some other threads, I began to think more about the Sage's necklace. What I thought about related to Madara 'strengthening his eyes' and why Naruto has an identical copy of the sage's necklace when he goes into nine tail mode.

    What I concluded was that after the sage became the Juubi's host, he split the Juubi's 9-tomoe sharingan into two parts. The first part contained 3 of the 9 tomoe in the form of a lesser sharingan that he rooted in his DNA, later to rise as the dominant eye in some of his ancestors. Then he concentrated the other six tomoe, and the entirety of the Juubi's chakra, into a form that covered his entire body, resulting in the 'ten-tail cloak' where the 6 remaining tomoe took the physical form of a necklace. Perhaps he did this to forever break up the power of the Juubi's eye to the point of where no one could use its power again? I think this is all possible considering he had the rinnegan. Now I think I've made clear some details on the matter, but this is not a new theory. I made a thread similar to it before and referenced older ones regarding the idea:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74666

    The point I'm making here is that perhaps when he split the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts, he split the necklace into 9 lesser forms and implanted one into each tailed beast. If this were the case, than anyone who masters the 'biju cloak', like Naruto did, would appear similar to the Sage when he controlled the Juubi. If that is the case, I also think that Naruto has 2/3 of what he needs to use infinite Tsukuyomi (not that he ever will). So perhaps a sharingan + biju cloak (ie 6-tomoe necklace) = 9-tomoe sharingan?

    This would also explain how exactly madara would obtain the infinite tsukuyomi eye. He said by simply becoming the Juubi's host, he will have access to the eye. Perhaps this means that any person with a 3-tomoe sharingan can cast infinite Tsukuyomi if they have Biju chakra? Perhaps madara will have to conquer the Juubi with his will (like Naruto did) before he can actually use the jutsu? Either way, the idea seems plausible, but obviously Madara would control the most powerful form of the jutsu considering he was combining the sharingan with all the biju chakra. Maybe somehow he knows that only by utilizing the full Juubi's chakra he will be able to cast the Jutsu on the whole world?

    What I'm also getting at is perhaps when Madara wears the Juubi cloak, the 6 tomoe on the necklace will merge with the Sharingan, resulting in the perfect sharingan? Maybe before all is said and done, he will have one rinnegan and one 9 tomoe sharigan....IDK this is a developing theory after all . I wanted to reference this thread, which started me thinking about this:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96489

    Lastly, perhaps that is why sharingan users were never used as Jinchurinki's? Perhaps once any sharingan user gains a biju cloak, he will be granted a weaker form of the 9 tomoe? If thats the case, and someone like the First Hokage knew about it, then perhaps thats part of the reason for shunning the Uchiha and not letting them be made into Jinchurinki, because they would become too powerful. Again, I wanted to reference a thread regarding this idea too:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95454

    So what do you guys think? Any 3-tomoe sharigan + any Biju cloak = a weaker 9-tomoe capable of casting a weaker Infinite Tsukyomi? I'd like to know what you guys think.
    Amazing, this is a great theory and i agree with you completely.
     
         

  3. #3
    Taka Sasuke of the akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke of the akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't hate; Appreciate
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    After reading some other threads, I began to think more about the Sage's necklace. What I thought about related to Madara 'strengthening his eyes' and why Naruto has an identical copy of the sage's necklace when he goes into nine tail mode.

    What I concluded was that after the sage became the Juubi's host, he split the Juubi's 9-tomoe sharingan into two parts. The first part contained 3 of the 9 tomoe in the form of a lesser sharingan that he rooted in his DNA, later to rise as the dominant eye in some of his ancestors. Then he concentrated the other six tomoe, and the entirety of the Juubi's chakra, into a form that covered his entire body, resulting in the 'ten-tail cloak' where the 6 remaining tomoe took the physical form of a necklace. Perhaps he did this to forever break up the power of the Juubi's eye to the point of where no one could use its power again? I think this is all possible considering he had the rinnegan. Now I think I've made clear some details on the matter, but this is not a new theory. I made a thread similar to it before and referenced older ones regarding the idea:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74666

    The point I'm making here is that perhaps when he split the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts, he split the necklace into 9 lesser forms and implanted one into each tailed beast. If this were the case, than anyone who masters the 'biju cloak', like Naruto did, would appear similar to the Sage when he controlled the Juubi. If that is the case, I also think that Naruto has 2/3 of what he needs to use infinite Tsukuyomi (not that he ever will). So perhaps a sharingan + biju cloak (ie 6-tomoe necklace) = 9-tomoe sharingan?

    This would also explain how exactly madara would obtain the infinite tsukuyomi eye. He said by simply becoming the Juubi's host, he will have access to the eye. Perhaps this means that any person with a 3-tomoe sharingan can cast infinite Tsukuyomi if they have Biju chakra? Perhaps madara will have to conquer the Juubi with his will (like Naruto did) before he can actually use the jutsu? Either way, the idea seems plausible, but obviously Madara would control the most powerful form of the jutsu considering he was combining the sharingan with all the biju chakra. Maybe somehow he knows that only by utilizing the full Juubi's chakra he will be able to cast the Jutsu on the whole world?

    What I'm also getting at is perhaps when Madara wears the Juubi cloak, the 6 tomoe on the necklace will merge with the Sharingan, resulting in the perfect sharingan? Maybe before all is said and done, he will have one rinnegan and one 9 tomoe sharigan....IDK this is a developing theory after all . I wanted to reference this thread, which started me thinking about this:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96489

    Lastly, perhaps that is why sharingan users were never used as Jinchurinki's? Perhaps once any sharingan user gains a biju cloak, he will be granted a weaker form of the 9 tomoe? If thats the case, and someone like the First Hokage knew about it, then perhaps thats part of the reason for shunning the Uchiha and not letting them be made into Jinchurinki, because they would become too powerful. Again, I wanted to reference a thread regarding this idea too:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95454

    So what do you guys think? Any 3-tomoe sharigan + any Biju cloak = a weaker 9-tomoe capable of casting a weaker Infinite Tsukyomi? I'd like to know what you guys think.
    :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Gorlack2231's Avatar
    Status
    Gorlack2231 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ork Kruzzah
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    My mind!!! It burns!!! 9/10
     
         

  5. #5
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    thx guys but it was a lot to explain :ghehe:
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    The only thing that hurts your thoery is that implied the sharingan is the juubi's althought we are told the uchiha and senju bloodline limits belongs to the so6p.

    But you could just change your wording to something like he split up his owns powers to aviod the risk of his generations like his sons trying to become complete. Hey hang on Madara you naughty dog.
     
         

  7. #7
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    After reading some other threads, I began to think more about the Sage's necklace. What I thought about related to Madara 'strengthening his eyes' and why Naruto has an identical copy of the sage's necklace when he goes into nine tail mode.

    What I concluded was that after the sage became the Juubi's host, he split the Juubi's 9-tomoe sharingan into two parts. The first part contained 3 of the 9 tomoe in the form of a lesser sharingan that he rooted in his DNA, later to rise as the dominant eye in some of his ancestors. Then he concentrated the other six tomoe, and the entirety of the Juubi's chakra, into a form that covered his entire body, resulting in the 'ten-tail cloak' where the 6 remaining tomoe took the physical form of a necklace. Perhaps he did this to forever break up the power of the Juubi's eye to the point of where no one could use its power again? I think this is all possible considering he had the rinnegan. Now I think I've made clear some details on the matter, but this is not a new theory. I made a thread similar to it before and referenced older ones regarding the idea:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74666

    The point I'm making here is that perhaps when he split the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts, he split the necklace into 9 lesser forms and implanted one into each tailed beast. If this were the case, than anyone who masters the 'biju cloak', like Naruto did, would appear similar to the Sage when he controlled the Juubi. If that is the case, I also think that Naruto has 2/3 of what he needs to use infinite Tsukuyomi (not that he ever will). So perhaps a sharingan + biju cloak (ie 6-tomoe necklace) = 9-tomoe sharingan?

    This would also explain how exactly madara would obtain the infinite tsukuyomi eye. He said by simply becoming the Juubi's host, he will have access to the eye. Perhaps this means that any person with a 3-tomoe sharingan can cast infinite Tsukuyomi if they have Biju chakra? Perhaps madara will have to conquer the Juubi with his will (like Naruto did) before he can actually use the jutsu? Either way, the idea seems plausible, but obviously Madara would control the most powerful form of the jutsu considering he was combining the sharingan with all the biju chakra. Maybe somehow he knows that only by utilizing the full Juubi's chakra he will be able to cast the Jutsu on the whole world?

    What I'm also getting at is perhaps when Madara wears the Juubi cloak, the 6 tomoe on the necklace will merge with the Sharingan, resulting in the perfect sharingan? Maybe before all is said and done, he will have one rinnegan and one 9 tomoe sharigan....IDK this is a developing theory after all . I wanted to reference this thread, which started me thinking about this:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96489

    Lastly, perhaps that is why sharingan users were never used as Jinchurinki's? Perhaps once any sharingan user gains a biju cloak, he will be granted a weaker form of the 9 tomoe? If thats the case, and someone like the First Hokage knew about it, then perhaps thats part of the reason for shunning the Uchiha and not letting them be made into Jinchurinki, because they would become too powerful. Again, I wanted to reference a thread regarding this idea too:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95454

    So what do you guys think? Any 3-tomoe sharigan + any Biju cloak = a weaker 9-tomoe capable of casting a weaker Infinite Tsukyomi? I'd like to know what you guys think.

    The Sage wouldn`t have had time to be a sage at all if he had spent all that time time playing with a Super Beast chakra as if it were sample tests in the lab.

    It`s my opinion. A bit too complicated to be told in a manga, but it`d be an interesting Naruto book to read
     
         

  8. #8
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    The only thing that hurts your thoery is that implied the sharingan is the juubi's althought we are told the uchiha and senju bloodline limits belongs to the so6p.

    But you could just change your wording to something like he split up his owns powers to aviod the risk of his generations like his sons trying to become complete. Hey hang on Madara you naughty dog.
    Heh heh, the only reason I implied that the 9-tomoe is the Juubi's is because thats exactly what I believe....and I've said it like a thousand times . We have been told over and over that the Rinnegan, as Nagato had it, was indeed the sage's rinnegan. Therefore, it would be silly to assume at this point that the 9-tomoe was indeed his eye too. Clearly some information is missing, so either the sage did have access to the 9-tomoe, and was basically an upgrade of the rinnegan, or he only had the rinnegan and the 9-tomoe was unique to the Juubi....I lean toward the second explanation.

    Either way, this all points in the direction that the Sage possibly created the Juubi....but I'd say the chances of the eye being native to the juubi are in fact higher than the chances he created it. The point that most people bring up is that they think the Juubi was only shown while under the sage's control...but again we have never been told that he, in fact, had access to the 9-tomoe himself. So the way I see it, chances are better that the eye was in fact the Juubi's and that the sage harnessed its power after becoming its host.

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    The Sage wouldn`t have had time to be a sage at all if he had spent all that time time playing with a Super Beast chakra as if it were sample tests in the lab.

    It`s my opinion. A bit too complicated to be told in a manga, but it`d be an interesting Naruto book to read
    Yup, you're right. It seems to me that no matter what, there will be some questions in the Naruto universe that will never be answered, simply because there would be no logical place for Kishi to explain it. I mean clearly he has to build the plot to a point where the info can be revealed, like the Konan-Madara fight, but there are only so many places he can do that. He simply has built his story to be so complicated, that it will be nearly impossible to tell it all. But for now its fun to speculate .
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 08-30-2011 at 02:50 AM.

  9. #9
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    At some point we`ll get to the part in which a godlike sage appears and speaks to Sasuke and Naruto asking them: Boys, you are supposed to treat each other like brothers..!!!Why are you fighting?

    Nah, just fuzzing around... But I`m sure you did get some pieces of the puzzle right
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Heh heh, the only reason I implied that the 9-tomoe is the Juubi's is because thats exactly what I believe....and I've said it like a thousand times . We have been told over and over that the Rinnegan, as Nagato had it, was indeed the sage's rinnegan. Therefore, it would be silly to assume at this point that the 9-tomoe was indeed his eye too. Clearly some information is missing, so either the sage did have access to the 9-tomoe, and was basically an upgrade of the rinnegan, or he only had the rinnegan and the 9-tomoe was unique to the Juubi....I lean toward the second explanation.

    Either way, this all points in the direction that the Sage possibly created the Juubi....but I'd say the chances of the eye being native to the juubi are in fact higher than the chances he created it. The point that most people bring up is that they think the Juubi was only shown while under the sage's control...but again we have never been told that he, in fact, had access to the 9-tomoe himself. So the way I see it, chances are better that the eye was in fact the Juubi's and that the sage harnessed its power after becoming its host.
    I dont like to link rinnegan to the sharingan because the sharigan is described as the so6p's bloodline. where the rinnegan is always been mantioned to an act of devine intervention which makes it difficult to label the rinnegan as a bloodline limit.

    You might aswell say wood jutsu is the juubi's too if your willing to say the sharingan is the juubi's. At this point there's little chance juubi had a bloodline limit.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I dont like to link rinnegan to the sharingan because the sharigan is described as the so6p's bloodline. where the rinnegan is always been mantioned to an act of devine intervention which makes it difficult to label the rinnegan as a bloodline limit.

    You might aswell say wood jutsu is the juubi's too if your willing to say the sharingan is the juubi's. At this point there's little chance juubi had a bloodline limit.
    That is different. He isn't claiming that the Jubi had sharingan but that it had a 9 tomoe eye. He thinks the sage split up some of the tomoes, which if you count it out the sharingan has 3 and then the sage necklace that Naruto now wears in his new mode has 6.

    Mokuton on the other hand is the other type of KG, one of elemental affinities instead of something like Byakugan or sharingan. It all depends on what elemental affinities your parents had and what they passed on to you. Otherwise all senju would have mokuton, do you see the difference?

    Either way it is a cool theory but I thought that Jubi's eye had 10 tomoe, which if I am right would kind of ruin this theory.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    That is different. He isn't claiming that the Jubi had sharingan but that it had a 9 tomoe eye. He thinks the sage split up some of the tomoes, which if you count it out the sharingan has 3 and then the sage necklace that Naruto now wears in his new mode has 6.

    Mokuton on the other hand is the other type of KG, one of elemental affinities instead of something like Byakugan or sharingan. It all depends on what elemental affinities your parents had and what they passed on to you. Otherwise all senju would have mokuton, do you see the difference?

    Either way it is a cool theory but I thought that Jubi's eye had 10 tomoe, which if I am right would kind of ruin this theory.
    There is no difference, wood release is also refered to one of the so6p bloodline limits. If you say one of his limit(sharingan in this theory) is the juubi's that means you have to prepared to say wood release is also the juubi's too. And wood release has alot more than just wood its main point it is able to convert chakra into a life source.

    You dont mix and match and try and jusfity a thoery, or at least this my though proess when writing up theories.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I dont like to link rinnegan to the sharingan because the sharigan is described as the so6p's bloodline. where the rinnegan is always been mantioned to an act of devine intervention which makes it difficult to label the rinnegan as a bloodline limit.

    You might aswell say wood jutsu is the juubi's too if your willing to say the sharingan is the juubi's. At this point there's little chance juubi had a bloodline limit.
    Okay, so you are saying that if it hadn't been for divine intervention that the SO6P would only have sharingan and not rinnegan? Well that doesn't make sense that the SO6P had sharingan that were overridden by the Rinnegan, it makes no sense at all. Clearly kishi showed the elder son with a slightly different form of the Rinnegan to show us the eye changing with time. It only makes sense that the rinnegan ultimately was watered down to nothing, and the sharingan took its place.

    I agree that the sharingan was part of the sage's bloodline but in no way could he have both the sharingan and rinnegan, it would make no sense. I honestly think that the ultimate Sharingan originating in the Juubi and being harnessed by the Sage makes more sense. As to why the rinnegan degraded with time, I don't know, but perhaps indeed it was divine intervention and once it spawns, its designed to fade with time to avoid overuse.

    As for the most recent Rinnegan, clearly Nagato was a freak of nature, either through divine intervention or by Madara's hand, to spawn rinnegan because by that time the rinnegan was non-existent. In addition, it seems clear that if Madara had orchestrated it, that certain circumstances had to be met, possibly with a certain type of descendent.

    I mean believing that a one-eyed giant monster with spikes on its back with apparently no sign of a mouth occurred in nature is pretty hard to believe, but that's whats been implied. So why couldn't something so random and nonorganic have a kekkei genkai? I think if I put it like that it provides more evidence that the sage created it, eye and all. And as for the wood release thing, I never said the juubi could control elements, just that the eye was unique to him. Is it so hard to believe that one bloodline limit of the sage came from elsewhere?

    And @ Itachi, I'm pretty sure it has 9 tomoe and 1 pupil, not 10 tomoe.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Okay, so you are saying that if it hadn't been for divine intervention that the SO6P would only have sharingan and not rinnegan? Well that doesn't make sense that the SO6P had sharingan that were overridden by the Rinnegan, it makes no sense at all. Clearly kishi showed the elder son with a slightly different form of the Rinnegan to show us the eye changing with time. It only makes sense that the rinnegan ultimately was watered down to nothing, and the sharingan took its place.

    I agree that the sharingan was part of the sage's bloodline but in no way could he have both the sharingan and rinnegan, it would make no sense. I honestly think that the ultimate Sharingan originating in the Juubi and being harnessed by the Sage makes more sense. As to why the rinnegan degraded with time, I don't know, but perhaps indeed it was divine intervention and once it spawns, its designed to fade with time to avoid overuse.

    As for the most recent Rinnegan, clearly Nagato was a freak of nature, either through divine intervention or by Madara's hand, to spawn rinnegan because by that time the rinnegan was non-existent. In addition, it seems clear that if Madara had orchestrated it, that certain circumstances had to be met, possibly with a certain type of descendent.

    I mean believing that a one-eyed giant monster with spikes on its back with apparently no sign of a mouth occurred in nature is pretty hard to believe, but that's whats been implied. So why couldn't something so random and nonorganic have a kekkei genkai? I think if I put it like that it provides more evidence that the sage created it, eye and all. And as for the wood release thing, I never said the juubi could control elements, just that the eye was unique to him. Is it so hard to believe that one bloodline limit of the sage came from elsewhere?

    And @ Itachi, I'm pretty sure it has 9 tomoe and 1 pupil, not 10 tomoe.
    The rinnegan offers the user an affinity to all elements and the sharingan is refered to as the so6ps yin bloodline limit. And just because the sage had affinityies that doesnt mean anyone with a rinnegan can have sharingan like we see with nagato. Thats why the sharingan(so6p's yin bloodlimits) and wood release(so6p's yang release) are bloodline limts personally the man had himself.

    Quite simply you can't copy bloodline limits and when kishi said there his bloodline limits that puts this sharingan came from juubi theory to rest in my opinion. Mind you ive had this exact argument many times before.

    There are other things that imply the juubi was most likely taken over by the sharingan's genjutsu before the so6p sealed it within himself. Like how the fox and the uchiha have a close relationship and more importantly his only weakness being the sharingan.

    By the look of things so6p used the raw power of the rinnegan and (wood his wood jutsu like hashrama) to imbolize the juubi and his yin bloodline limit(sharingan) to cast genjutsu on it while he prepares his sealing technique to use on the juubi.


    Think about what else would the sage use againts the juubi. This the most logical conclusion of how the fight went.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-30-2011 at 04:28 AM.

  15. #15
    Rain Village Sasuke Sakon's Avatar
    Status
    Sakon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rain Village
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Love the theory and makes alot of since. You are one of the ones who makes a theory and make sense.
     
         

  16. #16
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    The rinnegan offers the user an affinity to all elements and the sharingan is refered to as the so6ps yin bloodline limit. And just because the sage had affinityies that doesnt mean anyone with a rinnegan can have sharingan like we see with nagato. Thats why the sharingan(so6p's yin bloodlimits) and wood release(so6p's yang release) are bloodline limts personally the man had himself.

    Quite simply you can't copy bloodline limits and when kishi said there his bloodline limits that puts this sharingan came from juubi theory to rest in my opinion. Mind you ive had this exact argument many times before.

    There are other things that imply the juubi was most likely taken over by the sharingan's genjutsu before the so6p sealed it within himself. Like how the fox and the uchiha have a close relationship and more importantly his only weakness being the sharingan.

    By the look of things so6p used the raw power of the rinnegan and (wood his wood jutsu like hashrama) to imbolize the juubi and his yin bloodline limit(sharingan) to cast genjutsu on it while he prepares his sealing technique to use on the juubi.


    Think about what else would the sage use againts the juubi. This the most logical conclusion of how the fight went.
    You make good points but you avoid certain facts that can be interpreted in different ways. Like if the Sage did have access to the 9-tomoe and could activate it at will (like your implying) then why didn't the eye stay as it was through the generations? Why did it get boiled down to a 3 tomoe? And where does it actually say that the sage's yin release related to his sharingan and his yang related to wood release? Honestly, until the 9-tomoe is proven to have originated in the sage, I think the question will remain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakon View Post
    Love the theory and makes alot of since. You are one of the ones who makes a theory and make sense.
    Thx
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 08-30-2011 at 05:01 AM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    You make good points but you avoid certain facts that can be interpreted in different ways. Like if the Sage did have access to the 9-tomoe and could activate it at will (like your implying) then why didn't the eye stay as it was through the generations? Why did it get boiled down to a 3 tomoe? And where does it actually say that the sage's yin release related to his sharingan and his yang related to wood release? Honestly, until the 9-tomoe is proven to have originated in the sage, I think the question will remain.



    Thx
    i see how you look at it and it was a very popular theory at one point. Before chaoter 510 I used to think the reason why the sharingan has stages of power like MS and EMS was to return to its fomer glory being the juubi's eye but thinks changed.

    peace out.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    There is no difference, wood release is also refered to one of the so6p bloodline limits. If you say one of his limit(sharingan in this theory) is the juubi's that means you have to prepared to say wood release is also the juubi's too. And wood release has alot more than just wood its main point it is able to convert chakra into a life source.

    You dont mix and match and try and jusfity a thoery, or at least this my though proess when writing up theories.
    No wood release is made up of elemental affinities that merge. It could have happened to anyone whose parents had an earth affinity and a water affinity. There is nothing that ties it directly to the SO6P and you need to understand that.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    No wood release is made up of elemental affinities that merge. It could have happened to anyone whose parents had an earth affinity and a water affinity. There is nothing that ties it directly to the SO6P and you need to understand that.
    Im afraid you misinformed.

    Out of the senju only hashrama had wood because its more than just the nature element side of earth and water combining. It's mainly about the yang part that alows you to convert your chakra into a life source.

    The ability to combine elements and get a certain other element is the reson why you have to be of a certain blood. For example third hokage and jiraiya had fire and earth but couldn't use lava release like the monkey tailed beast host and the 5th muzikage.


    The sage's relationship regarding his yin bloodline limit AND yang bloodline limit is ALSO FACT. This what madara said about the sage.

    "The UCHIHA and SENJU were once one and the same.

    The sage who was the two clans and the two bloodlines in one person, used his powers to create many things."


    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-31-2011 at 03:56 AM.

  20. #20
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Im afraid you misinformed.

    Out of the senju only hashrama had wood because its more than just the nature element side of earth and water combining. It's mainly about the yang part that alows you to convert your chakra into a life source.

    The ability to combine elements and get a certain other element is the reson why you have to be of a certain blood. For example third hokage and jiraiya had fire and earth but couldn't use lava release like the monkey tailed beast host and the 5th muzikage.


    The sage's relationship regarding his yin bloodline limit AND yang bloodline limit is ALSO FACT. This what madara said about the sage.

    "The UCHIHA and SENJU were once one and the same.

    The sage who was the two clans and the two bloodlines in one person, used his powers to create many things."


    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html
    Hmm I'm not sure that that page you referenced proves your point. All that page proves is that the sage could use his Rinnegan to form physical bodies/ containers and fill them with life. As you said, the rinnegan has nothing to do with his kekkei genkai, so that page is not proof regarding those two abilities. It only proves that his rinnegan combined with his DNA could use Izangi, not that his yin relates to sharigan and yang relates to wood release.

    The way I see it, we do not yet know the details regarding kekkei genkai. I'm not sure if its as simple as your father and mother each having 1 different nature affinity nor do I know how a kekkei genkai originates within a bloodline. I think we have to wait to learn more details and see how much the Sage contributed to the current Kekkei Genkais.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmm I'm not sure that that page you referenced proves your point. All that page proves is that the sage could use his Rinnegan to form physical bodies/ containers and fill them with life. As you said, the rinnegan has nothing to do with his kekkei genkai, so that page is not proof regarding those two abilities. It only proves that his rinnegan combined with his DNA could use Izangi, not that his yin relates to sharigan and yang relates to wood release.

    The way I see it, we do not yet know the details regarding kekkei genkai. I'm not sure if its as simple as your father and mother each having 1 different nature affinity nor do I know how a kekkei genkai originates within a bloodline. I think we have to wait to learn more details and see how much the Sage contributed to the current Kekkei Genkais.
    Obviosly the only kke in the uchiha is the sharingan and the senju hashriama has wood release.

    the page says two bloodline limts of the uchiha and senju what exactly do think hes refering to?
     
         

  22. #22
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Obviosly the only kke in the uchiha is the sharingan and the senju hashriama has wood release.

    the page says two bloodline limts of the uchiha and senju what exactly do think hes refering to?
    Ya....but wood release is completely different from the sharingan. Hashirama was the only confirmed user of Wood release....ever. We don't know for certain if the sage could use wood release and if he could, wouldn't all senju have access to it? Just like all his other descendents have sharingan? Honestly, that page proves nothing more than Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan = eternal Izangi with limitless creation capabilities.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Ya....but wood release is completely different from the sharingan. Hashirama was the only confirmed user of Wood release....ever. We don't know for certain if the sage could use wood release and if he could, wouldn't all senju have access to it? Just like all his other descendents have sharingan? Honestly, that page proves nothing more than Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan = eternal Izangi with limitless creation capabilities.
    well i dont know why hashrama only had it maybe its the simlar reason why so6p didnt pass on his rinnegan to his older son instead his older son started the fountaions of the sharingan we see today.

    Im not gonna pretend I know it all, because there are many things left unkown but I can fairly be ceatain that so6p was the sharingan and wood release combined.

    Other wise it would make little sense for the madara to bother getting hashrama;s dna if it werent part of the so6p's power to finlly pronouce himself as the 2nd so6p.
     
         

  24. #24
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    One of the most interesting points of view i've seen so far. Perhaps there is a truth to it my dear sir.
     
         

  25. #25
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmm I'm not sure that that page you referenced proves your point. All that page proves is that the sage could use his Rinnegan to form physical bodies/ containers and fill them with life. As you said, the rinnegan has nothing to do with his kekkei genkai, so that page is not proof regarding those two abilities. It only proves that his rinnegan combined with his DNA could use Izangi, not that his yin relates to sharigan and yang relates to wood release.

    The way I see it, we do not yet know the details regarding kekkei genkai. I'm not sure if its as simple as your father and mother each having 1 different nature affinity nor do I know how a kekkei genkai originates within a bloodline. I think we have to wait to learn more details and see how much the Sage contributed to the current Kekkei Genkais.
    He said bloodlines not bloodline limit. Obvious misunderstanding on your part.
    And lots of people are able to use multiple elements they just weren't born with two affinities, that is what gives you a KG.

    Jiraiya wasn't born with two elemental affinities, he obviously learned one. Otherwise he would have had lava release. Elemental KG are just accidents of birth by people who get more than one elemental affinity. Mokuton is no different and your points about it were just misinterpretation.
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi Namikaze; 09-01-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •