Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Re: The Sage's Necklace and Infinite Tsukuyomi....Possible Connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmm I'm not sure that that page you referenced proves your point. All that page proves is that the sage could use his Rinnegan to form physical bodies/ containers and fill them with life. As you said, the rinnegan has nothing to do with his kekkei genkai, so that page is not proof regarding those two abilities. It only proves that his rinnegan combined with his DNA could use Izangi, not that his yin relates to sharigan and yang relates to wood release.

The way I see it, we do not yet know the details regarding kekkei genkai. I'm not sure if its as simple as your father and mother each having 1 different nature affinity nor do I know how a kekkei genkai originates within a bloodline. I think we have to wait to learn more details and see how much the Sage contributed to the current Kekkei Genkais.
    Obviosly the only kke in the uchiha is the sharingan and the senju hashriama has wood release.

the page says two bloodline limts of the uchiha and senju what exactly do think hes refering to?

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Obviosly the only kke in the uchiha is the sharingan and the senju hashriama has wood release.

the page says two bloodline limts of the uchiha and senju what exactly do think hes refering to?
    Ya....but wood release is completely different from the sharingan. Hashirama was the only confirmed user of Wood release....ever. We don't know for certain if the sage could use wood release and if he could, wouldn't all senju have access to it? Just like all his other descendents have sharingan? Honestly, that page proves nothing more than Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan = eternal Izangi with limitless creation capabilities.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Ya....but wood release is completely different from the sharingan. Hashirama was the only confirmed user of Wood release....ever. We don't know for certain if the sage could use wood release and if he could, wouldn't all senju have access to it? Just like all his other descendents have sharingan? Honestly, that page proves nothing more than Senju + Uchiha + Rinnegan = eternal Izangi with limitless creation capabilities.
    well i dont know why hashrama only had it maybe its the simlar reason why so6p didnt pass on his rinnegan to his older son instead his older son started the fountaions of the sharingan we see today.

Im not gonna pretend I know it all, because there are many things left unkown but I can fairly be ceatain that so6p was the sharingan and wood release combined.

Other wise it would make little sense for the madara to bother getting hashrama;s dna if it werent part of the so6p's power to finlly pronouce himself as the 2nd so6p.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

One of the most interesting points of view i've seen so far. Perhaps there is a truth to it my dear sir.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Hmm I'm not sure that that page you referenced proves your point. All that page proves is that the sage could use his Rinnegan to form physical bodies/ containers and fill them with life. As you said, the rinnegan has nothing to do with his kekkei genkai, so that page is not proof regarding those two abilities. It only proves that his rinnegan combined with his DNA could use Izangi, not that his yin relates to sharigan and yang relates to wood release.

The way I see it, we do not yet know the details regarding kekkei genkai. I'm not sure if its as simple as your father and mother each having 1 different nature affinity nor do I know how a kekkei genkai originates within a bloodline. I think we have to wait to learn more details and see how much the Sage contributed to the current Kekkei Genkais.
    He said bloodlines not bloodline limit. Obvious misunderstanding on your part.
    And lots of people are able to use multiple elements they just weren't born with two affinities, that is what gives you a KG.

Jiraiya wasn't born with two elemental affinities, he obviously learned one. Otherwise he would have had lava release. Elemental KG are just accidents of birth by people who get more than one elemental affinity. Mokuton is no different and your points about it were just misinterpretation.

Last edited by Itachi Namikaze; 09-01-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

@ Floydical: Interesting theory. Very creative. A bit dodgy here and there, but still very nice.

@ the rest of the thread: Firstly I'd like to point out that a kekkei genkai, in terms of advanced elements, is the ability to perform two different nature manipulations simultaneously, as explained by Yamato. Thus, Wood release is merely the ability to use both water and earth nature manipulations simultaneously, nothing more. What the details are behind these simultaneous nature manipulations (advanced element kekkei genkai's) are unknown. Some people believe that a "dual nature affinity theory" is what explains these kekkei genkai's. This is highly doubtful seeing that the appearance of Mei Terumi's two Kekkei Genkai's sent that theory back to the drawing board.

Secondly, I dont really think wood release is the constituent that made Hashirama's DNA such an attractive candidate for Madara's ambitions, concerning this whole reassembling of the SO6P business that was discussed. That said, what made Hashirama truly special, with regard to the value Madara placed on his DNA, was actually his ability to convert chakra into a source of life. In other words he could convert his chakra to Yang. Which suggests he possessed the Yang release, and he used this ability to complemented his wood release ability. Which in turn is probably why Yamato's wood release sucks compared to Hashirama's.

This means that Hashirama:
    - was a Senju (the SO6P's Body)
    - inherited the will of fire (the SO6P's Will)
    - and possesed Yang release (physical energy)

I'm sure that looks quite familiar. In fact, those are the exact same constituents that the SO6P's younger son inherited from his father. And that is why Hashirama's DNA is such a sought after commodity. That is also why wood release is of no significance concerning the core of the matter, and is merely a by-product of Hashirama's DNA.

Thirdly, this is the other half of what Madara needs to complete the puzzle:
    - The Sage's Eyes (Rinnegan; which somehow became the Sharingan)
    - the Sage's Powerful Chakra (I think Uchiha's have this)
    - Spiritual energy (Yin release, the main ingredient of stuff like genjutsu and other intangible jutsu's)

As one can see, the Sharingan itself fits nowhere into this puzzle. Which is why Madara went to all the trouble of obtaining the Rinnegan in the first place. Thus, the SO6P was not the sharingan and wood release combined.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 09-19-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Hip-Hop Guru Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I mean, I know you know I know
    me.

Great theory.
    @ Sarutobi Sasuke : Great explanation.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Great theory! Now that you mention the 6-tomoe necklace, maybe this is Naruto's (future) way to control the Kyuubi. The necklace disappears and three sharingan tomoes appear in each of Kyuubi's eyes (totaling six).

Page 2 of 2 « First 12