Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Member Reshiram's Avatar
    Status
    Reshiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Broly SSJ3
     
         

  2. #27
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    goku is immortal and he beat the one villain vegeta could never beat....death!
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member WastedMonkey's Avatar
    Status
    WastedMonkey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Broly is the strongest
     
         

  4. #29
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by marvinkid View Post
    Goku!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by wastedmonkey View Post
    Broly is the strongest
    Yes but hes still scary,
     
         

  5. #30
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    goku is immortal and he beat the one villain vegeta could never beat....death!

    he was just stronger than his opponent, nothing more
     
         

  6. #31
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    nice picture,
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Jorei's Avatar
    Status
    Jorei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    technically neither, Gogeta is the strongest in the series (if you count GT and fusions) and without fusions then "Mystic Gohan" was the strongest non-fused saiyan at the end of the series.

    but goku is almost always better then vegeta.
    Not Really.The end of the series happend 10 years after Buu saga.Gohan after buu is a nerd reading books ... while goku trained everyday to become the stongest so technicaly goku was stronger in the end of the series
     
         

  8. #33
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    technically neither, Gogeta is the strongest in the series (if you count GT and fusions) and without fusions then "Mystic Gohan" was the strongest non-fused saiyan at the end of the series.

    but goku is almost always better then vegeta.
    you're wrong. As for non-fused saiyans Broly is by far the strongest in ANY stage ( normal , ssj1 etc ) Since broly is a Movie character we're going back to normals. Goku is the strongest between them all ( i hate him vegeta's much cooler )

    And again mystic Gohan surpassed them for a moment, remember every saiyan gets stronger after big injury or death. Vegeta surpassed him at that point when he got back.

    So the real order is like this :

    1. Goku ( broly if u count him )
    2. Vegeta ( goku is broly counts )
    3. Gohan ( vegeta if broly counts )
    4. Trunks ( Gohan if broly counts )
    5. Goten ( Trunks if broly counts )
    6. Pan ( Goten if broly counts )

    Those are facts. If you count Fusions, then Gogeta is on top of it.

    before you try to argue about vegeta and gohan's spot where i put them just think logically, vegeta would eventually outsmart him and he is overal way more experienced fighter than gohan so he will beat the crap of out him.

    Oh and btw, vegeta is the best tactician. Reason is because he's the best in making longterm plans ( check out freeza saga where he was planning on getting the dragonballs )
     
         

  9. #34
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    are you counting ss4 goku
     
         

  10. #35
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    are you counting ss4 goku
    You have to pick a character who you think is the strongest, vegeta or goku?
     
         

  11. #36
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    you're wrong. As for non-fused saiyans Broly is by far the strongest in ANY stage ( normal , ssj1 etc ) Since broly is a Movie character we're going back to normals. Goku is the strongest between them all ( i hate him vegeta's much cooler )

    And again mystic Gohan surpassed them for a moment, remember every saiyan gets stronger after big injury or death. Vegeta surpassed him at that point when he got back.

    So the real order is like this :

    1. Goku ( broly if u count him )
    2. Vegeta ( goku is broly counts )
    3. Gohan ( vegeta if broly counts )
    4. Trunks ( Gohan if broly counts )
    5. Goten ( Trunks if broly counts )
    6. Pan ( Goten if broly counts )

    Those are facts. If you count Fusions, then Gogeta is on top of it.

    before you try to argue about vegeta and gohan's spot where i put them just think logically, vegeta would eventually outsmart him and he is overal way more experienced fighter than gohan so he will beat the crap of out him.

    Oh and btw, vegeta is the best tactician. Reason is because he's the best in making longterm plans ( check out freeza saga where he was planning on getting the dragonballs )
    This is a thread about who the strongest is, Please only pick 1 or 2 characters from the following, list i provided Vegeta or goku,
     
         

  12. #37
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorei View Post
    Not Really.The end of the series happend 10 years after Buu saga.Gohan after buu is a nerd reading books ... while goku trained everyday to become the stongest so technicaly goku was stronger in the end of the series
    there are a ton of people who read books, that doesn't make them nerds, :lili:
     
         

  13. #38
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    This is a thread about who the strongest is, Please only pick 1 or 2 characters from the following, list i provided Vegeta or goku,
    actually i picked one already in my first 3 sentences then i just put a story behind it :P
     
         

  14. #39
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    actually i picked one already in my first 3 sentences then i just put a story behind it :P
    Oh I see Good For You
     
         

  15. #40
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    does anyone else have an opinion on who is stronger?
     
         

  16. #41
    Member chickmagnet's Avatar
    Status
    chickmagnet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram View Post
    Broly SSJ3
    lol are u crazy givin broly super saiyan 3 is nuts he'd be unstopable
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member jtolliver87's Avatar
    Status
    jtolliver87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Memphis 10
    Posts
    1,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    mystic gohan
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    wtf wrong section?
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Amanwithnoplan's Avatar
    Status
    Amanwithnoplan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    On the pavement thinking about the government.
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Just a reminder to whom it may concern:

    No double/triple posting.
     
         

  20. #45
    ... Abysmal.'s Avatar
    Status
    Abysmal. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?
     

    Re: the strongest of the strong,

    Frieza yo....No homo.

    If not for his mercy, all your favourites wouldn't really live any longer than the Namek Saga...Except for Broly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanwithnoplan View Post
    Just a reminder to whom it may concern:

    No double/triple posting.
    Not anyone in particular ? lol
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •