May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Both Manchester's and Both Milan's Kits??

I'm sure you all noticed that Both the Manchester's, Manchester United and Manchester City's new away kits look similar to the two Milan's, Ac Milan and Inter Milan's home kits.

Manchester United Manchester City

Inter Milan AC Milan

Manchester United always had the blue and black colours, they just changed their pattern which now looks a bit like Inter Milan's kit.

Manchester City now have an away kit that looks like Ac Milan's. Where did they pull the red and black from??

Coincidence that the 2 Manchester's have similar kits to the 2 Milan's or is their a message behind this new rivalry? :shrug:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.

Re: Both Manchester's and Both Milan's Kits??

i misread kits as tits. yeah they are similar

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want her not to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    i misread kits as tits. yeah they are similar
    It's even weirder that they Both Manchester's and Both Milan's

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Nope, I don't quite agree with you.

Since I know Manchester better, well, black and blue together is something quite new at-least since many years from now. 3-4 years before (2008 if I still remember), there were that Blue Away kit which was quite unlucky for us since we won barely some matches with that kit. The only big match that we won with that, was the Semi-final against Arsenal, I think.

Then we began using the blue as Alternate Color kits thereafter and White became the Away kit color. Well, the white was not bad overall but each time, we used it against Barcelona, we lost in both 2009 and 2011 final. I still don't understand why both times Barcelona was allowed to play in Home colors btw. In 2009, we were the previous champions and 2011, we were in Home Country. Logically, we should perhaps have get more honors but anyways, that's history.

Coming to this new Away kit, I think the Black addition is give it some more charm both on terms of luck and visual. Also, Inter's bars are vertical while ManU's are horizontal. I like this one. I think I'll command one with the "19 Champions" writing on it soon.

As for City, well, their Away kit always had vertical stripes. The black & red strips are more refined and noticeable than on black and grey. It do looks better also.

Also, this might signify or confirm the quest of City this year to clinch top honors instead of random places because don't forget red is the color of Victors somewhere.

Don't you notice a similarity (apart being all top and best clubs existing in their countries or even internationally) between Manchester United, Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spain National Team, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, AS Roma, Ajax Amsterdam ect...

Don't forget, kits apart being providing an "identity" for a club plays important roles nowadays. Their sales provide important and crucial financial support to the clubs and thus have to be attractive and trendy. Also, they should somewhere play a positive psychological attitude on the players.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want her not to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Nope, I don't quite agree with you.

Since I know Manchester better, well, black and blue together is something quite new at-least since many years from now. 3-4 years before (2008 if I still remember), there were that Blue Away kit which was quite unlucky for us since we won barely some matches with that kit. The only big match that we won with that, was the Semi-final against Arsenal, I think.

Then we began using the blue as Alternate Color kits thereafter and White became the Away kit color. Well, the white was not bad overall but each time, we used it against Barcelona, we lost in both 2009 and 2011 final. I still don't understand why both times Barcelona was allowed to play in Home colors btw. In 2009, we were the previous champions and 2011, we were in Home Country. Logically, we should perhaps have get more honors but anyways, that's history.

Coming to this new Away kit, I think the Black addition is give it some more charm both on terms of luck and visual. Also, Inter's bars are vertical while ManU's are horizontal. I like this one. I think I'll command one with the "19 Champions" writing on it soon.

As for City, well, their Away kit always had vertical stripes. The black & red strips are more refined and noticeable than on black and grey. It do looks better also.

Also, this might signify or confirm the quest of City this year to clinch top honors instead of random places because don't forget red is the color of Victors somewhere.

Don't you notice a similarity (apart being all top and best clubs existing in their countries or even internationally) between Manchester United, Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spain National Team, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, AS Roma, Ajax Amsterdam ect...

Don't forget, kits apart being providing an "identity" for a club plays important roles nowadays. Their sales provide important and crucial financial support to the clubs and thus have to be attractive and trendy. Also, they should somewhere play a positive psychological attitude on the players.
    Yeah nice observation, but I knew that already. I didn't say they look exactly the same, I said they look similar (the colours and patterns). Yup you're right about the Manchester United colours of course.

"Red is the colour of victors" - Interesting

You mentioned a lot of other clubs with similar looks, I suppose striped kits are the in thing for the Manchester's.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

m nice kits :P inters one is ma fav

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Got to represent this....