View Poll Results: Should 09 Be mostly about Naruto's heritage?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    41 97.62%
  • No

    1 2.38%
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member 9tailsSage's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    2009

    Do you guys think next year should be all about naruto finding out about his heritage and about what happen the night the kyuubi attacked? Sasuke got a whole year about the secretes in his clan and about Itachi's true motives. Naruto parents still remain the biggest mystery in the manga especially Kushina and what happen to her and the Whirlpool Country.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    n.z
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    hell yes that would be so friken great also learn more about the other ninja eg. neji shikamru rock lee all of them besides sasuke i realy want to see more of the 4th also shikamarus father for some reason i kind of like him
     
         

  3. #3
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yeah would be cool to see more on the fourth and the fate of narutos mother. also could be the year naruto be able to fight the akatsuki one on one.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    n.z
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yea hopfuley we get to see sum awsome battles well i think we will because this year in the manga kishi really hasnt put much of naruto at all in compared to other years
     
         

  5. #5
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I just want to see Naruto finding this out before any of his friends will.

    And someone should tell it to him in when he's alone and not sorrounded by Konoha shinobis. I think they messed up with Jiraiya, Fukasaku told everyone about his fate first, even to those who didn't even know J-man in person. Naruto was the closest to him, he should've been there with Tsunade when Fukasaku told them about Jiraiya.
     
         

  6. #6
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I just want to see Naruto finding this out before any of his friends will.

    And someone should tell it to him in when he's alone and not sorrounded by Konoha shinobis. I think they messed up with Jiraiya, Fukasaku told everyone about his fate first, even to those who didn't even know J-man in person. Naruto was the closest to him, he should've been there with Tsunade when Fukasaku told them about Jiraiya.
    But Fukasaku didn't knew Naruto.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member pervysage101's Avatar
    Status
    pervysage101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i dont think anybody is gonna say no to this question lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    n.z
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    only a ****** fan who only likes to see him and only him and when he is not in the manga he cuts himself
     
         

  9. #9
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    That is not true, I like Sasuke very much too but I like Naruto too. And by the way he is the main character and the Sasuke-saga is over. I just want this battle in Konoha to end - I don't know why but is kinda boring for me (not Kakashi).
     
         

  10. #10
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    n.z
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ok i wasnt saying all sauke fans just if any1 was going to say no that is what they would be like
     
         

  11. #11
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I want Naruto to learn, but not the manga to be "mostly" about this! Otherwise we will be annoyed as with the overdose of Sasuke, especially SAsuke-Itachi fight that took so long in the manga.

    How long could it take in the anime? 2 episodes?
     
         

  12. #12
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Yea you are right but somehow NOW Kishi is making the fight with Kakuzu and Hidan every episode for every chapter and that is kinda boring, (it is great if you havent seen the manga) I want to see Naruto come in the nick of time.
     
         

  13. #13
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Yea you are right but somehow NOW Kishi is making the fight with Kakuzu and Hidan every episode for every chapter and that is kinda boring, (it is great if you havent seen the manga) I want to see Naruto come in the nick of time.
    Hell no! Hidan's and Kakuzu fights are absolutely what we NEED!
     
         

  14. #14
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    Hell no! Hidan's and Kakuzu fights are absolutely what we NEED!
    Agree
     
         

  15. #15
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto's heritage has been a big mystery throughout the story, and it was a big deal when the 4th was revealed to be his dad.

    I have to wonder why nobody ever told him.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home.^^
    Posts
    28,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Naruto's heritage has been a big mystery throughout the story, and it was a big deal when the 4th was revealed to be his dad.

    I have to wonder why nobody ever told him.
    same here
    i still have so many questions about naruto's history....09 should b about his heritage
     
         

  17. #17
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by W4532 View Post
    only a ****** fan who only likes to see him and only him and when he is not in the manga he cuts himself

    I lol'd

    Voted Yes, def need more on naruto, his family and heritage. As well as some info on the demon fox and the internal conflict of the fox with Naruto.
     
         

  18. #18
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsSage View Post
    Do you guys think next year should be all about naruto finding out about his heritage and about what happen the night the kyuubi attacked? Sasuke got a whole year about the secretes in his clan and about Itachi's true motives. Naruto parents still remain the biggest mystery in the manga especially Kushina and what happen to her and the Whirlpool Country.
    That would really Awesome!!

    I have been waiting a real long time for this... Too right we know nothing about Kushina or the whirlpool Country/ village...

    only this


    its Kushina doing the massive hand jutsu...

    I think learning about his heritage will develop him so much... more then anyone dieing...
     
         

  19. #19
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    I lol'd

    Voted Yes, def need more on naruto, his family and heritage. As well as some info on the demon fox and the internal conflict of the fox with Naruto.
    I was hoping for the same thing!! Because Im sure time will move much slower in Narutos head... It would allow him to get training from the 9 tails cause The 9 tails is bound to know some awesome Jutsus which have been lost to time... Maybe the 9 tails could tell Naruto all about Madara...
     
         

  20. #20
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    I was hoping for the same thing!! Because Im sure time will move much slower in Narutos head... It would allow him to get training from the 9 tails cause The 9 tails is bound to know some awesome Jutsus which have been lost to time... Maybe the 9 tails could tell Naruto all about Madara...

    Yeah, but that FOX aint talking so easy , he needs to be forced :D
     
         

  21. #21
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yah it would be amazing if that happened
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •