Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Shippuden is coming to an End!

Its some other guy's idea or discussion somewhere else! but I brought it here at the NB cause there would be some discussions and thoughts to it!

Please I made this thread to manga readers only, if you don't read manga there might be spoilers in the following so take aware!

Well, as we can see the Naruto series is coming to as end, there couldn't possible be another villain stronger than Naruto after Madara and Kabuto. Many people want the Naruto series to come to an end although I wouldn't mind it to continue for a few years, although in my opinion, as per to the manga, Naruto Shippuden will not continue for more than a year from now! Maybe there could be another series of Naruto where all Shikamaru..etc. grow up and become teachers to the young shinobi! or another era of Sasuke or some other villain that has some connection with Naruto or something!

All evidence prove that every thing in Naruto Shippuden is being rapped up and brought to an end, for example Itachi and Sasuke, Naruto getting stronger to become a Hokage and etc.

If you would like Naruto Shippuden to continue for a few more years then thumps up!

Hitman Reborn "Rikudo Mikuro"

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

Re: Naruto Shippuden is coming to an End!

kishi said naruto wont end for a while cuz there are a lot of secrets to be revealed

Genjutsu Master kingofsharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    kishi said naruto wont end for a while cuz there are a lot of secrets to be revealed
    Yeah you're right and besides Kishi might decide to bump it up and do another three year skip and we get to see Naruto's life as Hokage, his kids, and his relationship.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi did say so but the manga won't last more than a year from now! I mean everything would be over! Didn't I mention the reasons why I think it would come to an End. Also don't misunderstand, I meant Naruto Shippuden coming to an end and not the whole Naruto series as I mentioned in the thread! Lastly what other big secrets are yet not revealed, only the important ones and not like SO6P's biography. Even if there is some left, but as I said it could not possibly take more than a year for Naruto Shippuden to end!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope it wont end soon

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofsharingan View Post
    Yeah you're right and besides Kishi might decide to bump it up and do another three year skip and we get to see Naruto's life as Hokage, his kids, and his relationship.
    Then it wouldn't be in Naruto Shippuden but another new name of the Naruto series.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

i gotta a question, where do you guys read Kishimoto's interviews? i would like to be up to date on what the author himself says, but never seem to be able to find current, up-to-date ones....

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

oh and plus there's no way it's going to end in one year. you keep saying Shippuuden so i'm not sure if you're saying the manga will end in a year or the anime will, but the anime certainly will not end for a while, and with so much going on, i do not see the manga ending in 50 chapters--which is roughly a years worth

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    i gotta a question, where do you guys read Kishimoto's interviews? i would like to be up to date on what the author himself says, but never seem to be able to find current, up-to-date ones....
    google it, plus you can find some stuff on narutowikia

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It can end up in a year if Naruto Defeat Madara in this war, but i see more than one way for kishi to make the series take a lot more time than it is intended.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    oh and plus there's no way it's going to end in one year. you keep saying Shippuuden so i'm not sure if you're saying the manga will end in a year or the anime will, but the anime certainly will not end for a while, and with so much going on, i do not see the manga ending in 50 chapters--which is roughly a years worth
    Dude, I meant the manga! When the manga ends then the anime would only just take its time.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah! you got a point but I think the next generation of naruto would start after he becomes hokage and learns how to synchronized senjutsu chakra with controlled nine tails chakra and learn everyone of minato's jutsu at an commpletely off the chart level than the 4th himself which would take about a year in a half at the most

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by imadnemeir View Post
    It can end up in a year if Naruto Defeat Madara in this war, but i see more than one way for kishi to make the series take a lot more time than it is intended.
    If he tried to extend Naruto as you said, after defeating Madara
    IF HE DOES
    then it would be CRAP! But as I said if he would extend the Naruto series he would make another series of Naruto with another name base on maybe some stuff I mentioned in the thread!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My guess: Naruto becomes hokage after killing madara, Sasuke escapes.
    Naruto still pursues Sasuke till he gets him. The end.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jay1990 View Post
    Yeah! you got a point but I think the next generation of naruto would start after he becomes hokage and learns how to synchronized senjutsu chakra with controlled nine tails chakra and learn everyone of minato's jutsu at an commpletely off the chart level than the 4th himself which would take about a year in a half at the most
    Ya, since (if) kishi gives the new series a new name, I agree that the next series would start after naruto becomes the hokage!

...if that happens, Naruto would probably have fulfilled all his goals, therefore he might die where then I have a theory which is not complete -still gathering evidence- where Konohamaru becomes the new Rikudo having the Biju sealed in him with the Rennigan! That would be crazy and epic!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by kingofsharingan View Post
    Sakura....S-Class ninja? I don't think so:lili:

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Naruto will not become hokage , he will become the next so6p after defeating madara as the 10 tails host and i think kishi will do prequels i have so many great ideads for some prequels kishi should hire me.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't think it will end in a while though. kishi has to unravel what happened to the senju. and how hashirama died and shit. and i'm hoping that kishi makes a new series when he starts at naruto being the hokage. then konohamaru being corrupted by power. it's master against student all over again. and naruto being killed by konohamaru and konohamaru destroying the ninja world for not seeing peace as a possibility. and the naruto series ends up as a tragic. sounds crazy but i bet it's gonna be good.lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is about the legend of uzumaki naruto - the series wont end until naruto becomes hokage and that's a couple years from now coz as i see it, its too early for that

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think Naruto will be hokage 'till the end of the series. Kishimoto said so on an interview some time ago and besides, Naruto himself told Sasuke: "How would i become hokage if i couldn't save my friend?"
    With this he refers to the fact that if he can't protect his best friend he won't be able to protect a hole village.
    And Kishimoto also said that Naruto and Sasuke won't fight 'till the end. I think one of them has to die but i still believe that they will live although Naruto said that the next time they'll fight both of them are going to die together.
    On a recent interview Kisimoto announced Shippuden is going to end soon but the story will continue with a new villain( the only one i can think of is Sasuke).

And there are a lot of important secrets that have to be revealed. For example, Uchiha's secret that only Sasuke knows or why all the adult Uchiha disappeared on Naruto's birth or the relationship between Kushina and Mikoto, who is Madara/Tobi, is Pain/Nagato an Uzimaki clan member, is Naruto a descendant of the sage of the 6 paths, where are Sakura's parents( because they are the only ones that have not appeared) and why did sakura finish up in the same team as Naruto and Sasuke (I'm sure there has to be something, because Naruto and Sasuke were put together because of the kyubi and the Uchiha's ability to control it, but she has no reason to be together with them).

Sorry for my english. I am not used to writing in a language different to my own so maybe this post is a little messy.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th minato View Post
    Kishi did say so but the manga won't last more than a year from now! I mean everything would be over! Didn't I mention the reasons why I think it would come to an End. Also don't misunderstand, I meant Naruto Shippuden coming to an end and not the whole Naruto series as I mentioned in the thread! Lastly what other big secrets are yet not revealed, only the important ones and not like SO6P's biography. Even if there is some left, but as I said it could not possibly take more than a year for Naruto Shippuden to end!
    Are you serious?
    It takes 1 year to publish ~50 chapters, I doubt it will end in one year. Maybe two or three.

Kazekage's Bottom Bitch AisuxZasso's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th minato View Post
    you totally wait the naruto series, that means the whole thing.

I can see why Kishimoto can be sort of tired of doing this its like a JK Rowling thing.. but damn i love this story too much I hope he keeps it going, I want continuity, plus he can't just give the character all these goals and dreams and then not show the readers the outcome,, I wanna see naruto become hokage!! wease:

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

meh, i don't think soo, there's a lot of things we need to know still. plus i dont think they'll finish with the sasuke and kabuto thing quickly

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

the anime will go on but naruto will die like other main character and maybe konohamaru will be the next naruto