Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 2nd Mizukage is the most impressive kage yet(of the revived )

Quote Originally Posted by ama883 View Post
    but who is he against
    i think you don't really know
    and that's my point
    Exactly, it seems hes only fought weak shinobi, and Muu had to fight 2 kages + naruto

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I don't like about the 2nd Mizukage is that it seems the clam does all the work for him.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ama883 View Post
    but who is he against
    i think you don't really know
    and that's my point
    My thoughts exactly here. Who is he fighting? No one I can even identify. Nameless shinboi are basically pointless, they are just there to fill the scene and mercilessly kill. It's the same in everything, if there are tons of nameless soldiers you know they're going to die or even if they don't you wouldn't know because they are scene filler.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    My thoughts exactly here. Who is he fighting? No one I can even identify. Nameless shinboi are basically pointless, they are just there to fill the scene and mercilessly kill. It's the same in everything, if there are tons of nameless soldiers you know they're going to die or even if they don't you wouldn't know because they are scene filler.
    Its all about style and execution .He is fighting at least chuunin and jonin guys from the shinobi alliance, and he is simply toying with them with only one summon.He tiold them where to strike and they are all dead..... that is impressive

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nidaime Mizu and Tsuchikage are my fav of the revived. I like the Mizukage a little more though. I like his techniques, people are trying to find where the real guy is while he can just walk around killing people out of nowhere.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is funny and i think the only one tht can beat him is onoki becouse he has dust release

My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

For me he is d strongest

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the guy is a beast.Water techs,genjutsu and he is not done yet.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's an awesome character.

Kishi brought a good personality out of him on the pages.

I don't care whether or not he's powerful- He's just cool.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblargagh View Post
    He's an awesome character.

Kishi brought a good personality out of him on the pages.

I don't care whether or not he's powerful- He's just cool.
    I agree, and we saw another side of him today.He was sorta angry and was mocking gaara and onoki in a different way.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Well muu and muikage both killed each other.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mizukage with no knowledge of the presence of a clam that changes him to mirage = as haxed as Sosuke Aizen with no knowledge of his Kyoka Suigetsu.

He maybe the strongest shinobi of all time,we know he will get defeated , but that's because he gave them knowledge about his clam.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Imagine him not telling his enemies where to strike?And even with the knowledge, he pretty much destroyed an entire section of the shinobi alliance while making a mockery out of them.

btw, he is also the funniest.

Do you agree?

i do agree, he is something else.
    i mean he was the one who killed muu..
    and he was a bad ass in his one way..

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Imagine him not telling his enemies where to strike?And even with the knowledge, he pretty much destroyed an entire section of the shinobi alliance while making a mockery out of them.

btw, he is also the funniest.

Do you agree?
    Muu could of killed the whole army thats why he wanted tsuchi to take him on because numbers mean nothing to a dust user (seeing as they can destroy an entire island worth of space)

3rd raikage also told everyone his powers, and had one of his fellow shinobi
    (lava dude) tell them his story/history.

and the mizu is toying at the moment taking gaaras atks and surviving

so to me the most impressive is the 3rd raikage, but most powerful is Muu till i see more from the mizu

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

He has done nothing to be impressive. The 3rd raikage is more impresive he is funny/entertaining though

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post
    Mizukage with no knowledge of the presence of a clam that changes him to mirage = as haxed as Sosuke Aizen with no knowledge of his Kyoka Suigetsu.

He maybe the strongest shinobi of all time,we know he will get defeated , but that's because he gave them knowledge about his clam.
    2nd Tchu and Mizu killed themselves so they were pretty evenly matched

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Well muu and muikage both killed each other.
    yes, but we don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Muu could of killed the whole army thats why he wanted tsuchi to take him on because numbers mean nothing to a dust user (seeing as they can destroy an entire island worth of space)

3rd raikage also told everyone his powers, and had one of his fellow shinobi
    (lava dude) tell them his story/history.

and the mizu is toying at the moment taking gaaras atks and surviving

so to me the most impressive is the 3rd raikage, but most powerful is Muu till i see more from the mizu
    -The mizukage clearly indicated that he was stronger than Muu,and was actually insulted that they didn't take care of him first.
    -Great water user
    -S-level genjutsu(the clam is very haxxed)
    -He used to bully/kick around onoki when he was younger
    -Killed the onoki colone
    -made gaara's sand pretty much useless
    -Deidara type explosions, and the tech is infinitive,and goes all the way back to muu's ancestors.
    -Most importantly he wasn't serious once

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes, but we don't know how.

-The mizukage clearly indicated that he was stronger than Muu,and was actually insulted that they didn't take care of him first.
    -Great water user
    -S-level genjutsu(the clam is very haxxed)
    -He used to bully/kick around onoki when he was younger
    -Killed the onoki colone
    -made gaara's sand pretty much useless
    -Deidara type explosions, and the tech is infinitive,and goes all the way back to muu's ancestors.
    -Most importantly he wasn't serious once

- pain clearly stated he was god did he not??? (he wasnt btw) and they hate each other so ofc he'll say that -__-
    - Muu killed him, then he was like "oh yea", then realize, "hey wait, didnt i kill you two?" which clearly implies Muu killed him first then died aftwards.
    - Super S-Rank dust techs
    - invinter of dust, first and only of two to combine 3 elements (legendary)
    - a sand clone is nothing to brag about
    - was about to kill gaara and onki if not for naruto
    - you cant speak on the tech, as if you know exactly what it will do...

overall, the feats you listed isnt that great, till i see more, those feats are weak compared to 3rd raikage and muu

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dno he's only fighting gaara so we can't be too sure on how strong he is and garra and the tsukage are weak atm

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is ridiculous how many times are people going to post these. A few weeks ago everyone was saying that Muu was in the top 5 best ninjas and the best Kage. Then 2 weeks ago everyone forgot about Muu and the new crave was the 3rd Raikage. But now that this episode has released everyone is like omg the 2nd Mizukage is the best Kage ever. Im sorry but people seriously need to think before posting such stupid threads. We've seen him fight in a few episodes and everyone is saying hes amazing based off of a tiny amount of data. People need to slow down and look at the facts that we havent seen nearly enough of him. Im sorry but in my opinion he will be gone by next week then everyone will find someone new to say is the best.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    - pain clearly stated he was god did he not??? (he wasnt btw) and they hate each other so ofc he'll say that -__-
    - Muu killed him, then he was like "oh yea", then realize, "hey wait, didnt i kill you two?" which clearly implies Muu killed him first then died aftwards.
    - Super S-Rank dust techs
    - invinter of dust, first and only of two to combine 3 elements (legendary)
    - a sand clone is nothing to brag about
    - was about to kill gaara and onki if not for naruto
    - you cant speak on the tech, as if you know exactly what it will do...

overall, the feats you listed isnt that great, till i see more, those feats are weak compared to 3rd raikage and muu
    i disagree,but it wouldn't be fun if we always agreed.

-Madara hated harishima but he still admitted the first hokage was better than him.The mizukage wouldn't say that if he didn't believe it,and he feels he is better. Pain dubbed himself god,but his whole village agreed lol,so what's the point?
    -how do you know he would have killed gaara and onoki?While we did see the 2nd mizuakge toy with both of them.Gaara's sand was useless against the oil.
    -You didn't comment on onoki saying he used to get kicked around by him,and we saw that if the real onoki was tehre he would have died..
    -Water gun was gangsta
    -Not really muu could have pulled a cheap move like deidara and blow up some c4,well knowing both would die.We can't really comment on that battle,but since they are so close related they could be equals,i just think the mizukage is more impressive(and you vice versa).

The third raikage was a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by protentiality View Post
    dno he's only fighting gaara so we can't be too sure on how strong he is and garra and the tsukage are weak atm
    Gaara and onoki weak? Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    this is ridiculous how many times are people going to post these. A few weeks ago everyone was saying that Muu was in the top 5 best ninjas and the best Kage. Then 2 weeks ago everyone forgot about Muu and the new crave was the 3rd Raikage. But now that this episode has released everyone is like omg the 2nd Mizukage is the best Kage ever. Im sorry but people seriously need to think before posting such stupid threads. We've seen him fight in a few episodes and everyone is saying hes amazing based off of a tiny amount of data. People need to slow down and look at the facts that we havent seen nearly enough of him. Im sorry but in my opinion he will be gone by next week then everyone will find someone new to say is the best.
    ? I can see you lack reading comprehension The thread says he is the most impressive kage,of the revived. Can you read? Have you seen me change my opinion on the kages?You can clearly see the potential in each revived individual,and we know more of these kages than some of the most overhyped characters in the entire naruto universe..

Sure he will be gone,but not before we were introduced to his character,and some of his abilities,so please try again...

Last edited by siyo; 09-22-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Madara hated harishima but he still admitted the first hokage was better than him.The mizukage wouldn't say that if he didn't believe it,and he feels he is better. Pain dubbed himself god,but his whole village agreed lol,so what's the point?
    -how do you know he would have killed gaara and onoki?While we did see the 2nd mizuakge toy with both of them.Gaara's sand was useless against the oil.
    -You didn't comment on onoki saying he used to get kicked around by him,and we saw that if the real onoki was tehre he would have died..
    -Water gun was gangsta
    -Not really muu could have pulled a cheap move like deidara and blow up some c4,well knowing both would die.We can't really comment on that battle,but since they are so close related they could be equals,i just think the mizukage is more impressive(and you vice versa).

? I can see you lack reading comprehension The thread says he is the most impressive kage,of the revived. Can you read? Have you seen me change my opinion on the kages?You can clearly see the potential in each revived individual,and we know more of these kages than some of the most overhyped characters in the entire naruto universe..

Sure he will be gone,but not before we were introduced to his character,and some of his abilities,so please try again...
    yea, if we agreed this site would be boring seeing as there are only a few ppl i can have a good arguement with on this site.lol

you also left out the fact that gaara is low on chakra form fighting 2 kages (dad, muu) and onoki is out of chakra to use dust techs (fought muu, using dust techs constantly). and you can not imply muu did a suicidle tech when they say http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/3, which the mizu clearly agrees and says i killed you too. which means it wasnt a kamikaze conclusion, but rather muu killed the mizu, and what ever move the mizukage pulled off took muu out after he died (probably this "jokey boy" tech)

muu is by far on on the hardest ninjas to fight one on one or 100 vs 1. he is well rounded and feared/recognized even by other kages (raikage and tsunade states that only onoki can fight him and win)

overall the mizu is at an advantage against both gaara and onoki with them being tired and low on chakra. plus gaaras sand is useless (mismatch). muu had all intel on him and was tripled team to be taken out with them having allot of chakra at the time.

dont sleep on muu... its a reason why i rank him so high ya know..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Water gun was gangsta

Yes Muu the 3rd Raikage are all revived kages if you didnt notice. Also the comment was directly at you more at the mass of people that switch who they think is the best every week.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12