Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Oasis and I flying a kite.

Not really sure where you want to start this..

Guide me Senpai

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Re: Oasis and I flying a kite.

what is the last jutsu you've learn young shinobi

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Fuuton: Juuha Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike)
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

For the next one, start by sending your chakra out in front of you to create a small gust. Make sure that the gust has equal power on either side of it. When I release my own Wind attack against you in a few moments, make sure that it is strong enough to neutralize it when I do so.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Right Senpai.

I begin to gather a good amount wind chakra. I then release it to create a gust that lingers in front of me and I keep the chakra concentrated and channeled into the gust so the power is evenly flowing through it.

Let me have it Senpai.

(btw I'm going to bed, I'll reply in the morning. also Tahnks for training me in Wind now. Best Senpai ever lol)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter.. View Post
    Right Senpai.

I begin to gather a good amount wind chakra. I then release it to create a gust that lingers in front of me and I keep the chakra concentrated and channeled into the gust so the power is evenly flowing through it.

Let me have it Senpai.

(btw I'm going to bed, I'll reply in the morning. also Tahnks for training me in Wind now. Best Senpai ever lol)
    -sends a weak wind move at it-
    Remember, like going through the eye of a hurricane, that this move should be able to neutralize any weak wind jutsu. Like cutting through pie or something.
    Fuuton: Kaze Kiri (Wind Style: Wind Cutter)
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack
    of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Anyhow, let's move on. With the same concept you used earlier for the vortex of the winds, I want you once again to create a vortex in front of you. Once you judge that the power is enough, shape the vortex into a fast spinning ball with your chakra and proceed to throw it at my clone here -creates clone-.
    Once you have done that, do it one more time. However, this time, allow the vortex to flow out slowly to create a spiraling jetstream to destroy my other clone here. -creates another clone-

Note : Take your time bro and don't mention it...!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Right Senpai.

I gather wind chakra and I focus it in front of me causing a vortex to appear. I mold the vortex into a fast spinning ball and then aim and release tha ball at your clone! Destroying him.

Next I gather chakra again and I make the vortex in from of me this time I aim at your clone and I release the vortex into a spinning stream tunnel and it channels horizontally in the air and it hits your clone. Destroying him.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter.. View Post
    Right Senpai.

I gather wind chakra and I focus it in front of me causing a vortex to appear. I mold the vortex into a fast spinning ball and then aim and release tha ball at your clone! Destroying him.

Next I gather chakra again and I make the vortex in from of me this time I aim at your clone and I release the vortex into a spinning stream tunnel and it channels horizontally in the air and it hits your clone. Destroying him.
    Very nicely done

Fuuton: Hanachir Mai (Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance)
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15(+3)
    Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

Now, for this next jutsu. This move is used to counter against a wind move launched against you. Now perform and possibly memorize these handseals -shows you handseals- and begin by sending out your wind chakra in front of you.
    In a few moments, I will send a weak wind attack at you. When I do so, I want you to have enough chakra then to split the incoming attack, take control of it, and counter it back at me.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Very nicely done

Fuuton: Hanachir Mai (Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance)
    Chakra Cost:15(+3)
    Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

Now, for this next jutsu. This move is used to counter against a wind move launched against you. Now perform and possibly memorize these handseals -shows you handseals- and begin by sending out your wind chakra in front of you.
    In a few moments, I will send a weak wind attack at you. When I do so, I want you to have enough chakra then to split the incoming attack, take control of it, and counter it back at me.

Rigth Senpai.

Ibegin by gather a good amount of wind chakra.

I preform the hand seals. Then my wind chakra starts to concentrate out in front of me.

I stand by waiting.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

-send you a weak wind attack-

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

When the wind attack comes I send my wind chakra into it. Splitting you move so it's nothing threatening anymore then I take control of it and send it flying it back at you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

-split the wind attack with my stick -

Good…
    Fuuton: Kaze Gaeshi (Wind Style: Wind Return)
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40(+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjuction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

================================================== ================

Fuuton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa (Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through)
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Alright. B-Rank it is.
    Now, for the next jutsu. As you did in the very first Wind jutsu, please gather the sand in the surroundings around you and then add your Wind Chakra to it. Begin spinning this combination you have formed and collect more sand and dust as you do so.
    Once you believe you have gathered enough power, release it towards my clone in your right side -create a clone-

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

This move is my personal favorite escape move. Quickly start channeling your Wind Chakra into your fist and build up pressure there. Once you believe you have accumulated enough Wind Chakra, release it all at once to allow the force to push you back while also releasing a Vortex from your hand.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

-split the wind attack with my stick -

Good…
    Fuuton: Kaze Gaeshi (Wind Style: Wind Return)
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Damage Points:40(+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjuction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Fuuton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa (Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through)
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Alright. B-Rank it is.
    Now, for the next jutsu. As you did in the very first Wind jutsu, please gather the sand in the surroundings around you and then add your Wind Chakra to it. Begin spinning this combination you have formed and collect more sand and dust as you do so.
    Once you believe you have gathered enough power, release it towards my clone in your right side -create a clone-

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

This move is my personal favorite escape move. Quickly start channeling your Wind Chakra into your fist and build up pressure there. Once you believe you have accumulated enough Wind Chakra, release it all at once to allow the force to push you back while also releasing a Vortex from your hand.
    Right Senpai. put down that stick

I start to gather the sand with my wind chakra in front of me. I keep channeling more and more wind chakra into it while also adding a lot more sand.

Once i gathered enough I released the spinning sand at your clone...blowing him far back.

===============================================

I start my gathering a lot of wind chakra and I concentrate it in my fist. I keep adding more into the small area which causes the pressure in it to become very high.

I then release it towards the ground causing me to blow up and out of the area and a vortex streams from my fist.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Gratz young one...we will finish your wind training today so open wide your eyes and your guard otherwise my stick shall landed on your feet again
    Next is ...

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind)
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

this would be a little similar to the gusts you created earlier. Start by sending out your wind chakra and then start spinning it to become a whirlwind. Remember the properties of this move and its capability to cut and destroy objects in its way. Hit this rock -pointsa huge rock-

================================================== ===============

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
    Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
    slice at the same time.

Like you did previously for the more sword-like slashing Wind Jutsu, I want you to create a gust shaped like a claw. Control the Wind Chakra inside it to give it two sharp edges like a knife. So the Chakra slices both front and back. Then direct it towards the tree nearby.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Gratz young one...we will finish your wind training today so open wide your eyes and your guard otherwise my stick shall landed on your feet again
    Next is ...

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind)
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

this would be a little similar to the gusts you created earlier. Start by sending out your wind chakra and then start spinning it to become a whirlwind. Remember the properties of this move and its capability to cut and destroy objects in its way. Hit this rock -pointsa huge rock-

================================================== ===============

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
    Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
    slice at the same time.

Like you did previously for the more sword-like slashing Wind Jutsu, I want you to create a gust shaped like a claw. Control the Wind Chakra inside it to give it two sharp edges like a knife. So the Chakra slices both front and back. Then direct it towards the tree nearby.
    Right Senpai. I start my gather a good amount of wind chakra and I begin to concentrate it into a spinning whirlwind. To make it cut I manipulate parts of the whirlwind to concentrate into pressure so its can cut deeper.

I then release the whirlwind towards the rock...cutting it all up into pieces.

===============================================

Right Senpai.

I start gather a good amount of chakra and I channel it into a gust in from of me. I then manipulate the wind to take the form of a claw. I control the wind chakra to sharpen the edges so it becomes deadly.

I then release the claw at the tree. cutting it in half and push it away.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

You can go to A-Ranks, correct?

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)

Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

This move is extremely fast...First, create a gust in the shape of a blade. Then practice releasing it from you as quickly as you can, like swiping a sword down in front of a body. Do this upon my wood clone. -creates wooden dummy-

================================================== ==========================
    Then...

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

build up chakra inside your body. Let it build up in pressure, and when you release it from your body, release total control of your chakra and let the wind move just blast out of you. This is hard to control and very fast in speed, so I suggest you run away once you release this move. Like an explosion almost. -create a clone-

================================================== =========================

Next...
    (Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Send your Fuuton Chakra into the air once more. Begin accelerating it to create a mini hurricane around a patch of ground. Once you believe it is strong enough, send it towards my clone -creates clone- and draw it inside the hurricane using your chakra alone. Remember that the hurricane needs to draw in my clone by itself.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

You can go to A-Ranks, correct?

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)

Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

This move is extremely fast...First, create a gust in the shape of a blade. Then practice releasing it from you as quickly as you can, like swiping a sword down in front of a body. Do this upon my wood clone. -creates wooden dummy-

================================================== ==========================
    Then...

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

build up chakra inside your body. Let it build up in pressure, and when you release it from your body, release total control of your chakra and let the wind move just blast out of you. This is hard to control and very fast in speed, so I suggest you run away once you release this move. Like an explosion almost. -create a clone-

================================================== =========================

Next...
    (Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Send your Fuuton Chakra into the air once more. Begin accelerating it to create a mini hurricane around a patch of ground. Once you believe it is strong enough, send it towards my clone -creates clone- and draw it inside the hurricane using your chakra alone. Remember that the hurricane needs to draw in my clone by itself.
    I can do up to S-Ranks, Senpai

I gather a good amount of chakra and I begin to focus a wind gust in front of me. Once it's there I begin to manipulate the gust so it becomes sword-like and I quickly release it at the wooden dummy cutting him in half with ease.

================================================== =

I start by gathering a huge amount of wind chakra in my gut. I control to gather and concentrate it so the pressure builds more and more. Once it's full..

I look at your clone and I let louse the chakra and A huge wind blast goes flying...I quickly retreat in the opposite direction.

The Wind is leveling everything and completely destroys your clone.

================================================== =

I start by gathers a large amount of chakra in front of me...to create a hurricane in the area in front of me.

I then release it so it flies towards your clone. I manipulate so the guts and pressure of the hurricane is so strong that your clone is clawing at the ground to stay from getting sucked in...but it is useless...he gets sucked in and is destroyed.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Now the famous one...Rasengan...

Start with forming a Rasengan, grab your wrist focus your chakra into your palm forming a little whirl energy, think of it like a hurricane almost...controlling the speed and power and acceleration as you do so. make the spinning bigger and faster, Once you believe you have enough power, then add your Wind Chakra to the Rasengan. Then proceed to hit a tree trunk nearby. -point a tree nearby-
    Remember to focus upon the structure of this Rasengan

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Now the famous one...Rasengan...

Start with forming a Rasengan, grab your wrist focus your chakra into your palm forming a little whirl energy, think of it like a hurricane almost...controlling the speed and power and acceleration as you do so. make the spinning bigger and faster, Once you believe you have enough power, then add your Wind Chakra to the Rasengan. Then proceed to hit a tree trunk nearby. -point a tree nearby-
    Remember to focus upon the structure of this Rasengan
    I thought I have to learn Rasengan in Ninjutsu?

Right Senpai.

I grab my fist. I open my palm and I begin to form a whirling energy in my palm. I concentrate on the whirling power so it spins fast and I continue to contain the power.

I make the power bigger and, faster and stronger. I then focus my wind chakra into the rasengan and I keep it contained.

I then run at the tree trunk with the Rasengan, I continue to focus on the structure and power of the Rasengan in my hand. I then hit the tree trunk...blowing it away!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Yes and this is the wind version, how's the ninjutsu progress anyway...?

Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiral sphere)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

Let us move on then. Focus your Wind Chakra internally once again and then release it in the forms of several wind balls. Remember to build enough pressure so that these balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

================================================== =================

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

-show you the neccessary hand seals- focus your wind chakra in your gut the exhale a blade of wind while spinning your body around.

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujita_scale#Parameters Use with severing wind pressure.

Send your wind chakra into the sky to a storm then sends an F5 tornado toward my clone and slicing him with it -create a clobe-

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Yes and this is the wind version, how's the ninjutsu progress anyway...?

Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiral sphere)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

Let us move on then. Focus your Wind Chakra internally once again and then release it in the forms of several wind balls. Remember to build enough pressure so that these balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

-show you the neccessary hand seals- focus your wind chakra in your gut the exhale a blade of wind while spinning your body around.

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujita_scale#Parameters Use with severing wind pressure.

Send your wind chakra into the sky to a storm then sends an F5 tornado toward my clone and slicing him with it -create a clobe-

I started with Black-Leg but it's been kinda slow. Only 4 posts in the thread and it's been over a week now.

Right Senpai.

I start by gather a large amount of chakra in my gut and I continue to build up the pressure more and more.

I release the chakra out of my mouth and I cause 3 giant spinning win balls that fly towards your clone, cutting him up and destroying him.

================================================== ===

I start by gather a good amount of wind chakra and I begin to concentrate it evenly.

*preform hand seals*

I begin to spin and I expels a blade of wind that goes out and starts to cut through your clones.

================================================== ====

I start by gathering a large amount of wind chakra and I begin to concentrate it into the sky above to create a storm. '

I then manipulate the storm and the clouds form. I then send down a F5 tornado that comes and slices your clone and creates a large wind gust after it hits.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Good...Next

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones

This is about inhaling and exhaling, the whole chakra manipulation process is in the mouth, so go for it man.

================================================== =====================

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Alright, this next move is straight-forward. Second to last jutsu. Now, build pressure within your body once again with your Fuuton Chakra. The proceed to launch it, controlled carefully in a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra. Hit my wooden clone here. -creates clone-

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Good...Next

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones

This is about inhaling and exhaling, the whole chakra manipulation process is in the mouth, so go for it man.

================================================== =====================

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Alright, this next move is straight-forward. Second to last jutsu. Now, build pressure within your body once again with your Fuuton Chakra. The proceed to launch it, controlled carefully in a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra. Hit my wooden clone here. -creates clone-
    Right Senpai.

I preform the hand seals.

I Inhale and takes a deep breathe. and I being to manipulate the wind in my mouth and fuse it with my chakra.

I begin to move my head around and I exhale several wind blades. That goes flying and cutting your clone apart.

================================================== ===

I gather a large amount of wind chakra and I concentarte it so the pressure builds up more and more into my gut.

I preform the 2 hand seals.

I release the wind out my mouth and a controlled explosive bullet of wind flies at the clone...destroying him.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Next perform a rasengan again but this time add a huge fuuton chakra in it, maintain the spinning and shaped it like a spinning shuriken look alike.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Next perform a rasengan again but this time add a huge fuuton chakra in it, maintain the spinning and shaped it like a spinning shuriken look alike.
    I again preform the Rasengan by holding my wrist and I create the ball of spinning chakra and I concentrate to hold to form.

I then begin to add a huge amount of wind chakra to it. Causing the chakra to fuse with the rasengan

The power combined becomes so strong that the wind chakra forms the shuriken like form that has a spinning noise and its a huge amount of chakra in my hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»