Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

Quote Originally Posted by KibaBeast View Post
    I agree, and the kyuubi has always tried to get him 2 use his powers, so maybe he's angry that he's not using his monstoruos powers.
    true dat

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Seeks balance wit Kyuubi

The 9 tails yes wants him to use his power, but not for the reason i have seen stated

the 9 tails now respects naruto, but naruto was always unable to focus because of a lack of maturity, but naruto must remove the seal on the gate. But naruto does not trust the 9-tails. But the first seal on naruto's body will still contain the 9 tails

i believe that naruto losses control during demon fox clock because of lack of focus
    sage art's has given naruto focus not only in sage mode but in na
    ruto's normal form
    sage mode has also enhanced his healing ability so he should be able to go to at least 8tails demon clock now an stay in control

it is key that naruto talk with the 9tails to form there agreement because it is said that if naruto dies so does the 9tails, so they must work together because their lives depend on it.

Everyone talks that naruto is overpowered just wait until naruto excepts the 9tails power like he has learned is sage arts, but the 9tials just keeps adding power but at a less aggressive rate.

Naruto+sagearts+9tails= naruto the demon fox sage
    its a new art - style- clan (would be great)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because of the failed fusion, the frog is forced to give Naruto the scroll. This is were it will depend upon Naruto to control the nine tail fox. Like the eight tails there must be an agreement between each other. When that happens Naruto will complete Sage Mode and be able to use it in a fight.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    The 9 tails yes wants him to use his power, but not for the reason i have seen stated

the 9 tails now respects naruto, but naruto was always unable to focus because of a lack of maturity, but naruto must remove the seal on the gate. But naruto does not trust the 9-tails. But the first seal on naruto's body will still contain the 9 tails

i believe that naruto losses control during demon fox clock because of lack of focus
    ruto's normal form
    sage mode has also enhanced his healing ability so he should be able to go to at least 8tails demon clock now an stay in control

it is key that naruto talk with the 9tails to form there agreement because it is said that if naruto dies so does the 9tails, so they must work together because their lives depend on it.

Everyone talks that naruto is overpowered just wait until naruto excepts the 9tails power like he has learned is sage arts, but the 9tials just keeps adding power but at a less aggressive rate.

Exactly!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I support this, although I think it might be dangerous giving the kyuubi natural energy(the kyuubi might become strong enough to escape from his prison) although if the seal is strengthened it might be possible

Last edited by Neutrino00; 11-22-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    I support this, although I think it might be dangerous giving the kyuubi natural energy(the kyuubi might become strong enough to escape from his prisonO_O) although if the seal is strengthened it might be possible

also click my dragon eggs eggs:D

First, I'm glad you asked for your eggs to be clicked, touching would be another matter :D:D

Your idea about the kyubbi being able to get out is interesting, but I don't think that is possible. Otherwise, it should have been able to come out when Naruto was not strong (I mean, before he entered the academy and during the whole of his childhood).

And about the seal, we all know it is a bit lose, yet I think it is very strong. For some reason, kyubbi is unside a cage, and 8-tails is not inside a cage when killer-bee is seen "inside his own self". This shows that:

1 - the 9-tail's seal is still stronger than, at least, the 8-tail's
    2 - it is possible to have your bijuu with a lose seal, as killer-bee does not have his bijuu inside a "prison".

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ruto's normal form

That's so, you believe the same I do, just explained it in other words.

Naruto + kyubii: kyubi may be inside, instead of fugasaku
    if necessary, kyubi may come outside, and who knows, maybe Naruto learns how to remain quiet inside the kyubi to create a sage kyubi

And they'll have to reach an agreement, on the one hand it was good for Yamato to tell Naruto his own powers are strong enough, on the other, Naruto got far too scared about kyubi hurting his beloved ones, now he needs to realize he can still work with the fox, that they need to work together.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The frog needs to give naruto the key. Then Naruto has some leverage with the Kyuubi. He could be like look we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You could willingly work with me or I could use this key to make your situation worse and force you to work with me. Then mabye they'll work together some. NAruto+Kyuubi ftw :D

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    First, I'm glad you asked for your eggs to be clicked, touching would be another matter :D:D

Your idea about the kyubbi being able to get out is interesting, but I don't think that is possible. Otherwise, it should have been able to come out when Naruto was not strong (I mean, before he entered the academy and during the whole of his childhood).

And about the seal, we all know it is a bit lose, yet I think it is very strong. For some reason, kyubbi is unside a cage, and 8-tails is not inside a cage when killer-bee is seen "inside his own self". This shows that:

1 - the 9-tail's seal is still stronger than, at least, the 8-tail's
    2 - it is possible to have your bijuu with a lose seal, as killer-bee does not have his bijuu inside a "prison".
    ya but the seal was alot stronger when he was younger, therefor it was easier to suppress the kyuubi. I think the seal is actually getting very weak, and by giving power to the kyuubi, the seal will begin weakoning faster, then that gives the possibility.

killer-bee is also sort of friends I think with his bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    The frog needs to give naruto the key. Then Naruto has some leverage with the Kyuubi. He could be like look we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You could willingly work with me or I could use this key to make your situation worse and force you to work with me. Then mabye they'll work together some. NAruto+Kyuubi ftw :D
    that would be awesome.

Last edited by Neutrino00; 11-22-2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    ya but the seal was alot stronger when he was younger, therefor it was easier to suppress the kyuubi. I think the seal is actually getting very weak, and by giving power to the kyuubi, the seal will begin weakoning faster, then that gives the possibility.
    Oh, I see your point. However, it must still be pretty strong if the fox is not able to come out.

But I don't think he need to give power to the kyubi, just use it for balance. I mean, is Fugasaku as strong as Naruto in sage mode? I think not, he seems to be able to use some techniques provided he is with Naruto, or that he was with Jiraiya.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke uzumaki View Post
    that's so, you believe the same i do, just explained it in other words.

Naruto + kyubii: Kyubi may be inside, instead of fugasaku
    if necessary, kyubi may come outside, and who knows, maybe naruto learns how to remain quiet inside the kyubi to create a sage kyubi

and they'll have to reach an agreement, on the one hand it was good for yamato to tell naruto his own powers are strong enough, on the other, naruto got far too scared about kyubi hurting his beloved ones, now he needs to realize he can still work with the fox, that they need to work together.
    i like the 9tails coming out idea, naruto inside gathering natural and 9tail energy, then comes out the 9tails and the demon fox sage, then goes to hermit fox mode( and the fox his on his shoulders yin fox and yang fox because they were separated )

we must look at the 4th in a new light he was a sage as well so he could have planned all this out, he may have known how the fox would enhance the sage arts and hermit techniques.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like the 9tails coming out idea, naruto inside gathering natural and 9tail energy, then comes out the 9tails and the demon fox sage, then goes to hermit fox mode( and the fox his on his shoulders yin fox and yang fox because they were separated )

we must look at the 4th in a new light he was a sage as well so he could have planned all this out, he may have known how the fox would enhance the sage arts and hermit techniques.
    Yeah what would be great cause I'm getting bored with manga in these times

Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    do you know what "hermit" means?its a parasite who gets in a body of a human or animan and lives in its body.analogicaly hermit mode without fukasaku ataching narutos body wont be hermit mode.got it?
    like the kyuubi?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12