Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 426 Predictions / 425 Discussion

Kinda early this time, but Naruto Manga 425 has been released already!

http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/425/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 425 and predict Naruto Manga 426.

Naruto Manga 426 has been released!
    http://www.narutobase.net/Newsflash/...apter-426.html

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Kinda early this time, but Naruto Manga 425 has been released already!

http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/425/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 425 and predict Naruto Manga 426.
    Thanks man.. a little ahead of schedule but oh well

1st

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

second

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi isnt dead....

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3rd Dude this issue was godly!!!!! i wish it gave more on itachi!
    BUT NEXT KONOHA AND NARUTO!!! HELP US NARUTO!!! SAVE KONOHAMARU!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

The point is of fusion is for Naruto to be able to take in, sustain, and (most importantly) balance the different chakra types with nature. That's why Pa frog is there, not just to draw in nature chakra, but to balance it.

It's kind of odd that the Kyuubi is able to reject Fukasaku given that if Naruto is not drawing on the nine-tail chakra it's constantly mixing and being suppressed by Naruto's natural chakra. I would think this would add difficulty, but maybe Naruto's chakra is more powerful than we've believed thus far.

That Key frog is going to have to make an appearance, so I'm confused about the next chapter referring to "Naruto and Konoha!!" While I'm in favor of bring Naruto back, it's a little dangerous to Konoha, especially if Naruto can't control himself.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with leafeater. I would rather Naruto keep training and learn an efficient way to go into sage mode than just going to Konoha with nothing new that he is able to use. I would also like him to go into 1 or 2 tails and be in total control.

Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    The point is of fusion is for Naruto to be able to take in, sustain, and (most importantly) balance the different chakra types with nature. That's why Pa frog is there, not just to draw in nature chakra, but to balance it.

It's kind of odd that the Kyuubi is able to reject Fukasaku given that if Naruto is not drawing on the nine-tail chakra it's constantly mixing and being suppressed by Naruto's natural chakra. I would think this would add difficulty, but maybe Naruto's chakra is more powerful than we've believed thus far.

That Key frog is going to have to make an appearance, so I'm confused about the next chapter referring to "Naruto and Konoha!!" While I'm in favor of bring Naruto back, it's a little dangerous to Konoha, especially if Naruto can't control himself.
    Well he can still use sage mode as long as he has that time to prepare and stay still can't he? even without the frog fusion. Which I kinda liked because frankly I enjoy his episodes with the Kyubbi it adds a bit of instability to his character.

I mean if he really was able to do the fusion well then there wouldn't be any risk. Where as with the Kyubbi he becomes unstable and dangerous and it means that when uses the power anything can happen.

Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    I agree with leafeater. I would rather Naruto keep training and learn an efficient way to go into sage mode than just going to Konoha with nothing new that he is able to use. I would also like him to go into 1 or 2 tails and be in total control.
    that would be pretty BA is he could
    so if he fought sasuke
    sauske should be like O SH!T

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    that would be pretty BA is he could
    so if he fought sasuke
    sauske should be like O SH!T
    no remember sasuke put the kyuubi on check and also wtf naruto better pimp slap the kyuubi and tell him that he better stop rejecting him or else i mean the kyuubi has to listen to naruto.....idk why he has to but still :P

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Thanks man.. a little ahead of schedule but oh well

1st
    hahaha Kishi's way of saying thanks for waiting for a week! that or he realized people were going to hunt him down if it was more than it needed to be

Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    no remember sasuke put the kyuubi on check and also wtf naruto better pimp slap the kyuubi and tell him that he better stop rejecting him or else i mean the kyuubi has to listen to naruto.....idk why he has to but still :P

But if Sasuke Goes Blind (He might)
    Sauske wont be able to keep the kyuubi in check

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke wont go blind it not going to happen i think sasuke will take itachis eyes and help naruto defend the village

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm with Sasori of the Red Sands. I like it when naruto is with the 9tails. i do think that its interesting that the 9tails can kick pa toad of naruto. Maybe its cause the 9tails is like "dude this is my host go find your own"

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneWolf View Post
    I'm with Sasori of the Red Sands. I like it when naruto is with the 9tails. i do think that its interesting that the 9tails can kick pa toad of naruto. Maybe its cause the 9tails is like "dude this is my host go find your own"
    Besides, for a self-centered fox who feels superior as an Uchiha (who in turn feel superior as they are the only ones able to control the fox), it is insulting to be either controlled or replaced by a frog.

We actually don't know... there has never been a blind Uchiha facing the fox. What if Sasuke learns to move around blind, and realizes he can still roll his eyes and control the fox without being able to see? By sensing where the fox is... Unless otherwise stated, the only thing that seems imposible to do is looking into someone's interior, but maybe the caloidoscope alone is what turns the fox into a pet

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    sasuke wont go blind it not going to happen i think sasuke will take itachis eyes and help naruto defend the village
    I'm beginning to think Sasuke wants to take Madara's eyes and that's why he's not taking Itachi's.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 11-20-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Decent chapter, but I am getting tired of the "IS Kakashi DEAD????" cliffhanger over and over again. Okay in a hypothetical fight who would win, current sage mode Naruto vs. 3-tailed Naruto? Maybe he doesn't need to be a sage. Maybe he just needs to control his anger.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    Decent chapter, but I am getting tired of the "IS Kakashi DEAD????" cliffhanger over and over again. Okay in a hypothetical fight who would win, current sage mode Naruto vs. 3-tailed Naruto? Maybe he doesn't need to be a sage. Maybe he just needs to control his anger.
    well juding on how jiyara was when he went to sage mode and how 3 tail naruto is constintly being healed and man handled oro(even tho he was 4 tail) ummmmm and naruto is can actually think in sage i honestly think in the end sage would win

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I predict Kakashi is not dead.

We still have to hear his story about attaining the MS, and we have to figure out what he meant by "So this is where you've been" to his dad.

Academy Student inthemixsince86's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I got some big clues from this chapter. Mainly.... Can't naruto make like 10 clones or more to sit and gather up sage chakra....then release the technique and absorb the sage chakra....thereby perfecting sage mode . Think, it would be flawless, and only dependent on the amount of clones used, which is like up to naruto.

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Why kishi?!?! Why!?!?!?!

In honor of the death of Kakashi, I'm going to change my symbol at the top of my posts for this predictions forum from to .

Why Kishi?

What was the Whole point in killing Kakashi off?

Does Naruto have to have no one left except for his friends, Sakura, and Maybe Tsunade when he comes back?

That's the ONLY explanation I can HONESTLY think of; The other is that it looks like the Shippuuden time jump is coming to a close and SOME HOW....Kishi doesn't think that Kakashi wont fit in the next time jump.

Have you also realized that he's killing off everyone that could possible be in Naruto's way to becoming the Rokudaime; I mean seriously, The two people most everyone had on their minds that would be in Naruto's way were Jiraiya and Kakashi (I'm hoping he doesn't start killing Shikamaru because that was the Third most popular Pick).

If this is the last time we saw Kakashi, I would like to sya that he was one of my favorite characters not just in Naurto but in any series at all; He was always able to be a bad ass even in the worst times during a fight; Kakashi's knowledge of Jutsu was unmistakingly awesome; He was also great comedy at the right time, and his character had so much appeal.

So I would like to propose a toast to Kakashi, A great shinobi, and awesome teacher, and a Character who will be sorrowfully missed; Goodbye Kakashi, I will miss you.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    i think sage naruto will win.

and i like the fact it has some naruto in and i hope that there is more of him.
    i think naruto will use the fox to gather nature chakra seeing that it cant move that much. the prob is will it be able to gather nature chakra inside naruto?

also i agree with you that the "is kakashi dead" thing too and i hope hes alive like alot of other people.

i think this is what kishi meant when he said hes gonna explore kakashi more. do you think we will find out what happened to rin. and do any of you think that peins summoning body might be rin? just a thought

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    So I would like to propose a toast to Kakashi, A great shinobi, and awesome teacher, and a Character who will be sorrowfully missed; Goodbye Kakashi, I will miss you.
    i would join you in your toast but i refuse to say that he is dead. same with jiraiya.
    jiraiya is doing research while permanently in his transparent jutsu. he has perfected it

and ive been meaning to say this for a while......nice avatar.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hello every1 so the new manga pretty crap 4 the wait we had to put up with but it was necessary we can’t expect manga gold every week and this was a good build up for next week so hopefully next week we will have a great manga pact with everything fingers crossed any way

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probably gonna find out about the little poor frog dying and knowing that something wrong is going on in the village.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»