Page 16 of 16 « First ... 61213141516
Results 376 to 388 of 388
  1. #376
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ^ it's ok
    I agree that Naruto will figure out some way to use sage mode without Pa frog.
    I'm hoping this comming chapter we'll see some Naruto/ Kyuubi chit-chat. If those to worked together.... well you know.
    I think Naruto will be out for a while more yet. Mabye comming back with some new clothes and a weapon? (please kishi please?)
     
         

  2. #377
    Academy Student phantom ovi's Avatar
    Status
    phantom ovi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    ^ it's ok
    I agree that Naruto will figure out some way to use sage mode without Pa frog.
    I'm hoping this comming chapter we'll see some Naruto/ Kyuubi chit-chat. If those to worked together.... well you know.
    I think Naruto will be out for a while more yet. Mabye comming back with some new clothes and a weapon? (please kishi please?)
    yes , .... it would be great if the kyuubi would actually agree to help naruto (taking 'pa frog's place in concentrating both chakra and nature energy) because after all the kyuubi is actually part of nature and it would be a lot easier for it ....but that's only a thought because the kyuubi doesn't have any reason to help naruto so something else must be the answer to his sage fusion problems ...... as for the new clothes maybe but i really can't imagine naruto with a chain or an axe ) .....maybe a shuriken because of his rasengan's general circular form
     
         

  3. #378
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom ovi View Post
    i think that it's more likely that pein will be driven out konoha and seize the attack ....not because he will be defeated but more likely because he will be informed that the 8 tails got away .... and since naruto is nowhere to be found the best choice for him is to retreat ....in the meantime he will probably shift god realm and demon realm with jiraya and itatchi's bodies because , if you think about it , whet itatchi died he told madara (tobi) to take itatchi's body somewhere , and after that itatchi was out of discussion .....and the same goes for jiraya. i don't really know if narutoand sasuke will end up clashing with jiraya and itatchi but if you think about it ....it might be exactly what pein's backup plan could be ....not to mention that itatchi and jiraya's bodies are extremely powerfull so if that has any kind of relevance to him , then most likely that's what's going to happen ....(at least eventually) .....as for konohamaru ....let's be serious ... someone's clearely going to come rescue him before pein's "retreat" what do you think?:D
    love your thougts but i'm curiess about this:
    if pein uses itachi's body will is magenkyo sharigan fuse with the rinnegan in itachis body?
     
         

  4. #379
    Academy Student phantom ovi's Avatar
    Status
    phantom ovi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thanks for asking

    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate hyuga View Post
    love your thougts but i'm curiess about this:
    if pein uses itachi's body will is magenkyo sharigan fuse with the rinnegan in itachis body?
    most likely because as jiraya said a couple of manga's ago the possesor of the rinn'egan is the first shinobi to posses the ability to use any jutsu in the world because of his affinity for all chakra tipes ( affinity given by the rinn'egan ). even if he could use his sharingan , it doesn't mean he can use it to it's full potential ... and to back it up more , itatchi somehow gave sasuke his amaterasu , so the only possible jutsu left for him is probably tsukuyomi, that can be easily countered as gai demonstrated once

    very good question by the way ..... you got me thinking a little
     
         

  5. #380
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom ovi View Post
    most likely because as jiraya said a couple of manga's ago the possesor of the rinn'egan is the first shinobi to posses the ability to use any jutsu in the world because of his affinity for all chakra tipes ( affinity given by the rinn'egan ). even if he could use his sharingan , it doesn't mean he can use it to it's full potential ... and to back it up more , itatchi somehow gave sasuke his amaterasu , so the only possible jutsu left for him is probably tsukuyomi, that can be easily countered as gai demonstrated once

    very good question by the way ..... you got me thinking a little
    I see you already got along wormly very nice....
    I think I know why neji and hinata are out of game! as we all know pein is just a chakra resiever and his teqnique is simular to puppit teqnique.byakugan would notice that at once and pein's secret would be revealed.after that killing defeating pain is not hard! oh kishi kishi...
     
         

  6. #381
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    THE RAW VERSION IS OUT CHECK IT OUT HERE:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10087
     
         

  7. #382
    Academy Student phantom ovi's Avatar
    Status
    phantom ovi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    a little add to the previous post :D (my bad)

    [QUOTE=phantom ovi;565092]most likely because as jiraya said a couple of manga's ago the possesor of the rinn'egan is the first shinobi to posses the ability to use any jutsu in the world because of his affinity for all chakra tipes ( affinity given by the rinn'egan ). even if he could use his sharingan , it doesn't mean he can use it to it's full potential ... and to back it up more , itatchi somehow gave sasuke his amaterasu , so the only possible jutsu left for him is probably tsukuyomi, that can be easily countered as gai demonstrated once QUOTE]

    OH, and i forgot about the third makgekyou sharingan technique , osana'o (or something like that) ....wich was a special summoning technique if i'm correct , that could be usefull for pein if he uses itatchi's body , after all , pein uses a lot of summoning techniques.
     
         

  8. #383
    Academy Student phantom ovi's Avatar
    Status
    phantom ovi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    I see you already got along wormly very nice....
    I think I know why neji and hinata are out of game! as we all know pein is just a chakra resiever and his teqnique is simular to puppit teqnique.byakugan would notice that at once and pein's secret would be revealed.after that killing defeating pain is not hard! oh kishi kishi...

    looks like you're on to something there ....bravo!! i mean think about it ....kiba and akamaru can smell chakra , the whole hyuuga clan can see it and shino with his bugs can detect chakra so if pein was to transmit chakra thru his 6 bodies , he would be easily spotted and stopped , so that might be exactly why the don't appear yet in the picture and they could actually be the ones ( or at leasty one of them) who will help defeat pein , so we should acually expect them in the next 2 or 3 mangas to appear .
    preety intresting ....
     
         

  9. #384
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    I see you already got along wormly very nice....
    I think I know why neji and hinata are out of game! as we all know pein is just a chakra resiever and his teqnique is simular to puppit teqnique.byakugan would notice that at once and pein's secret would be revealed.after that killing defeating pain is not hard! oh kishi kishi...
    ^i said the same thing about neji a page back....
     
         

  10. #385
    Academy Student phantom ovi's Avatar
    Status
    phantom ovi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    ^i said the same thing about neji a page back....

    i probably missed it ..... if you said it too, that proves my point that there are a lot of people on this forum who are very well informed with the story and it's current updates , thus making predictions much more intresting ....i'm sure there's a lot to talk about , for example the 8 tailed must appear soon back in manga along with the cloud ninjas and their kage's frustrations , and let's not forget about sasuke , whats his actual next move after all , because he ca't just come and attack konoha right now , and a lot more .....so i'll just say it again....feel free to express your opinion for any subject , it will surely be discussed ...( just try to make it intresting )
     
         

  11. #386
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom ovi View Post
    i probably missed it ..... if you said it too, that proves my point that there are a lot of people on this forum who are very well informed with the story and it's current updates , thus making predictions much more intresting ....i'm sure there's a lot to talk about , for example the 8 tailed must appear soon back in manga along with the cloud ninjas and their kage's frustrations , and let's not forget about sasuke , whats his actual next move after all , because he ca't just come and attack konoha right now , and a lot more .....so i'll just say it again....feel free to express your opinion for any subject , it will surely be discussed ...( just try to make it intresting )
    yea.... i just think the reason why we dont see all of them helpin kakashi is because....
    if they was all there to provide for kakashi at the point....Pein wouldnt last....
    Not in the sense he cant protect his self but it would be too many shinobis....
    Like i said in my post a page back..Nejis uncle spotted pein when he 1st came to the village
    I would hope his byukagun could see that pein is not real....If not i dunno why....
    So my thought is....Kishi has them doin summn else....Now i just peeped the raw chapters
    For the upcomin manga....And pein did have all six of his bodies split up...
    We have seen all 4 up untill they jus showed the otha pein body on chp 426...
    Which still leaves one more we havent seen again and we dont know who hes fightin....

    But i dont see lee..neji...gai....kiba...shino...shikamaru...figh tin one person....
    even chouji and his daddy was fightin wit kakashi....So where are the rest of the ppl....

    But i do think kishi is not focusin on them because he kno with all thier powers combined
    They would have decoded his secret on da battlefield too easily...
    So i think pein will not find out where narutos at(even if he wiped out the whole village)
    And madara will tell him to return cuz they have bigga probs...
    Butmadara will also ask wheres the 9tails and pein wont have a answer...
    Those madara tellin him he failed....Which is words he doesnt want to hear....
    Since he neva lost a battle....

    As far as sasuke & the 8tails go & the lightning ppl....
    The 8tails is gonna eithier do his thing for a minute or run into akatski again and get caught....
    Sasuke will continue to find out who was tryin to attack him thus still leadin us on...
    and the lightnin ppl.. there still travelin..lol..
     
         

  12. #387
    The Legendary Uchiha uchiha.itachi's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha.itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    426 is out... for a while now

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/01/
     
         

  13. #388
    V-Louch Versuvio's Avatar
    Status
    Versuvio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    >> iBase <<
    Posts
    83,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.
     



     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •