Page 2 of 20 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    Decent chapter, but I am getting tired of the "IS Kakashi DEAD????" cliffhanger over and over again. Okay in a hypothetical fight who would win, current sage mode Naruto vs. 3-tailed Naruto? Maybe he doesn't need to be a sage. Maybe he just needs to control his anger.
    i think sage naruto will win.

and i like the fact it has some naruto in and i hope that there is more of him.
    i think naruto will use the fox to gather nature chakra seeing that it cant move that much. the prob is will it be able to gather nature chakra inside naruto?

also i agree with you that the "is kakashi dead" thing too and i hope hes alive like alot of other people.

i think this is what kishi meant when he said hes gonna explore kakashi more. do you think we will find out what happened to rin. and do any of you think that peins summoning body might be rin? just a thought

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    So I would like to propose a toast to Kakashi, A great shinobi, and awesome teacher, and a Character who will be sorrowfully missed; Goodbye Kakashi, I will miss you.
    i would join you in your toast but i refuse to say that he is dead. same with jiraiya.
    jiraiya is doing research while permanently in his transparent jutsu. he has perfected it

and ive been meaning to say this for a while......nice avatar.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

hello every1 so the new manga pretty crap 4 the wait we had to put up with but it was necessary we can’t expect manga gold every week and this was a good build up for next week so hopefully next week we will have a great manga pact with everything fingers crossed any way

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Probably gonna find out about the little poor frog dying and knowing that something wrong is going on in the village.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would join you in your toast but i refuse to say that he is dead. same with jiraiya.
    jiraiya is doing research while permanently in his transparent jutsu. he has perfected it

Thanks bro

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post

Thanks bro.

I'm just goin to say what everyone else isn't willing to say; I honestly think that Kakashi is dead.

I will also drink to Jiraiya; he was one of my favorite characters too.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    In honor of the death of Kakashi, I'm going to change my symbol at the top of my posts for this predictions forum from to .

Why Kishi?

What was the Whole point in killing Kakashi off?

Does Naruto have to have no one left except for his friends, Sakura, and Maybe Tsunade when he comes back?

That's the ONLY explanation I can HONESTLY think of; The other is that it looks like the Shippuuden time jump is coming to a close and SOME HOW....Kishi doesn't think that Kakashi wont fit in the next time jump.

Have you also realized that he's killing off everyone that could possible be in Naruto's way to becoming the Rokudaime; I mean seriously, The two people most everyone had on their minds that would be in Naruto's way were Jiraiya and Kakashi (I'm hoping he doesn't start killing Shikamaru because that was the Third most popular Pick).

If this is the last time we saw Kakashi, I would like to sya that he was one of my favorite characters not just in Naurto but in any series at all; He was always able to be a bad ass even in the worst times during a fight; Kakashi's knowledge of Jutsu was unmistakingly awesome; He was also great comedy at the right time, and his character had so much appeal.

So I would like to propose a toast to Kakashi, A great shinobi, and awesome teacher, and a Character who will be sorrowfully missed; Goodbye Kakashi, I will miss you.
    RIP Kakashi

We had to wait for him to die to see what he looks like. And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade. Plus he died on his own terms. It sucks but somehow..I'm okay with this.................

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    HELL YEA FINALLY SOMEONE has the same opinon i wish itachi deidra and sasori jiryara chori and i wish that haku was still alive i mean hyuuton was A SWEET kekki genkei i mean ice just imagine its summer and u need some ice in ur lemonade

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

manga 426 predictions

I really thought that if Kakashi was going to live, Tsunade's summoned slugs would have to find and heal him. If that doesn't happen in the next manga, Kakashi is gone for good.
    He was seeing his Dad in the same way each character who has died has seen their closest dead friends as well.
    In the next manga:
    Naruto will learn of the peril of Konoha and rashly decide his training was a waste of time but he must return.
    It will take an entire manga just for the full explanation of the situation to Naruto.
    In manga 427:
    Naruto will kill at least one of Pein's Pawns/summons, and Shizune will finally realize that Pein uses any dead body (leading up to Jiraiya's) to impose his will.
    What do you think?

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

In Reply to Ebbs82

Quote: And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade.

--Pein's bodies are already dead bodies, like zombies. With the chakra transferring black rods in their bodies, they can be controlled. I'm not sure what makes each of their powers different, but they cannot be killed. They must be destroyed or have their chakra rods removed.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    RIP Kakashi

We had to wait for him to die to see what he looks like. And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade. Plus he died on his own terms. It sucks but somehow..I'm okay with this.................
    KAKASHI FATHER AMY TELL HIM Not to give up &
    then kakashi awakens
    bbut that seems unlikey
    hell thought i think sakumo may give kakashi a secret jutsu
    and say live once again

(sakumo was prasied and known by even minato

Status
    Nov 2008
    Meta-world, drinking tea with fellow monsters :3
    This user has no status.

I wonder what will happen to konohamaru and if kakashi dies I'm gonna die!! if he does die he better show his face I hope the entire chapter will not be about his past cuz I really need action!! KAKASHI FOREVER!!

Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Daien View Post
    I really thought that if Kakashi was going to live, Tsunade's summoned slugs would have to find and heal him. If that doesn't happen in the next manga, Kakashi is gone for good.
    He was seeing his Dad in the same way each character who has died has seen their closest dead friends as well.
    In the next manga:
    Naruto will learn of the peril of Konoha and rashly decide his training was a waste of time but he must return.
    It will take an entire manga just for the full explanation of the situation to Naruto.
    In manga 427:
    Naruto will kill at least one of Pein's Pawns/summons, and Shizune will finally realize that Pein uses any dead body (leading up to Jiraiya's) to impose his will.
    What do you think?
    I think Pein is Gonna use Jiraiya's Body against him since Jiraiya was a dad to naruto

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Although much of the attention is placed on kakashi in this manga, i can't help but focus on that last panel of the chapter with konohamaru. what exactly was he doing in the midst of all that chaos. what if somehow konohamaru was gearing up to take on one of the pain's bodies (lol yeah right). i'm glad kishi is finally showing us what the other characters are doing while their town is being destroyed.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    The point is of fusion is for Naruto to be able to take in, sustain, and (most importantly) balance the different chakra types with nature. That's why Pa frog is there, not just to draw in nature chakra, but to balance it.

It's kind of odd that the Kyuubi is able to reject Fukasaku given that if Naruto is not drawing on the nine-tail chakra it's constantly mixing and being suppressed by Naruto's natural chakra. I would think this would add difficulty, but maybe Naruto's chakra is more powerful than we've believed thus far.

That Key frog is going to have to make an appearance, so I'm confused about the next chapter referring to "Naruto and Konoha!!" While I'm in favor of bring Naruto back, it's a little dangerous to Konoha, especially if Naruto can't control himself.
    well actually i am new to naruto manga but i have read all the chapters and did not quite understand what key frog does and why was it arguing with jiraiya when he was telling it to keep itself in naruto and what was that crap about seal and which jutsu was he talking about that only naruto can complete i probably cannot be rasengan becoz that would be silly

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    But if Sasuke Goes Blind (He might)
    Sauske wont be able to keep the kyuubi in check
    first of all when did sasuke turn out good and wtf are these posts talking about itachi givin naruto a gift and how do u ever think is sasuke goin to join naruto as he wants the complete destruction of leaf

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    sasuke wont go blind it not going to happen i think sasuke will take itachis eyes and help naruto defend the village
    why wud sasuke protect the village he hates it as he thinks it was the 3rd and the advisors and village council who ordered itachi to kill uchiha clan and not madara

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

All The Itachi Giving Naruto...

If you recall at the end of Sasuke's fight with Itachi, Itachi flicked Sasuke's forehead and it was revealed by Tobi/Madara that this gave Itachi's powers to Sasuke.

In a previous manga when Naruto encountered Itachi, Itachi could easily have defeated him and taken him to akatsuki. Instead as he was letting him go, he flicked his forehead in the same manner as he flicked Sasuke's. And he said to Naruto,"I hope you never have to use this."

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

j man

Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    I think Pein is Gonna use Jiraiya's Body against him since Jiraiya was a dad to naruto

y yall only saying pein is gonna use jiraiya's body. i mean comon has anyone ever found jiraiya dead body No!! i dont think so