Page 2 of 16 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 388
  1. #26
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would join you in your toast but i refuse to say that he is dead. same with jiraiya.
    jiraiya is doing research while permanently in his transparent jutsu. he has perfected it

    and ive been meaning to say this for a while......nice avatar.
    Thanks bro
     
         

  2. #27
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would join you in your toast but i refuse to say that he is dead. same with jiraiya.
    jiraiya is doing research while permanently in his transparent jutsu. he has perfected it

    and ive been meaning to say this for a while......nice avatar.
    Thanks bro.

    I'm just goin to say what everyone else isn't willing to say; I honestly think that Kakashi is dead.

    I will also drink to Jiraiya; he was one of my favorite characters too.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    In honor of the death of Kakashi, I'm going to change my symbol at the top of my posts for this predictions forum from to .

    Why Kishi?

    What was the Whole point in killing Kakashi off?

    Does Naruto have to have no one left except for his friends, Sakura, and Maybe Tsunade when he comes back?

    That's the ONLY explanation I can HONESTLY think of; The other is that it looks like the Shippuuden time jump is coming to a close and SOME HOW....Kishi doesn't think that Kakashi wont fit in the next time jump.

    Have you also realized that he's killing off everyone that could possible be in Naruto's way to becoming the Rokudaime; I mean seriously, The two people most everyone had on their minds that would be in Naruto's way were Jiraiya and Kakashi (I'm hoping he doesn't start killing Shikamaru because that was the Third most popular Pick).

    If this is the last time we saw Kakashi, I would like to sya that he was one of my favorite characters not just in Naurto but in any series at all; He was always able to be a bad ass even in the worst times during a fight; Kakashi's knowledge of Jutsu was unmistakingly awesome; He was also great comedy at the right time, and his character had so much appeal.

    So I would like to propose a toast to Kakashi, A great shinobi, and awesome teacher, and a Character who will be sorrowfully missed; Goodbye Kakashi, I will miss you.
    RIP Kakashi

    We had to wait for him to die to see what he looks like. And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade. Plus he died on his own terms. It sucks but somehow..I'm okay with this.................
     
         

  4. #29
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

    Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

    Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    HELL YEA FINALLY SOMEONE has the same opinon i wish itachi deidra and sasori jiryara chori and i wish that haku was still alive i mean hyuuton was A SWEET kekki genkei i mean ice just imagine its summer and u need some ice in ur lemonade
     
         

  5. #30
    Floating Along Daien's Avatar
    Status
    Daien is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On The Water
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    manga 426 predictions

    I really thought that if Kakashi was going to live, Tsunade's summoned slugs would have to find and heal him. If that doesn't happen in the next manga, Kakashi is gone for good.
    He was seeing his Dad in the same way each character who has died has seen their closest dead friends as well.
    In the next manga:
    Naruto will learn of the peril of Konoha and rashly decide his training was a waste of time but he must return.
    It will take an entire manga just for the full explanation of the situation to Naruto.
    In manga 427:
    Naruto will kill at least one of Pein's Pawns/summons, and Shizune will finally realize that Pein uses any dead body (leading up to Jiraiya's) to impose his will.
    What do you think?
     
         

  6. #31
    Floating Along Daien's Avatar
    Status
    Daien is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On The Water
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    In Reply to Ebbs82

    Quote: And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade.

    --Pein's bodies are already dead bodies, like zombies. With the chakra transferring black rods in their bodies, they can be controlled. I'm not sure what makes each of their powers different, but they cannot be killed. They must be destroyed or have their chakra rods removed.
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    RIP Kakashi

    We had to wait for him to die to see what he looks like. And I guess the Pein body that was there died too. So he managed to get rid of one body, while saving Choji so he could bring info to Tsunade. Plus he died on his own terms. It sucks but somehow..I'm okay with this.................
    KAKASHI FATHER AMY TELL HIM Not to give up &
    then kakashi awakens
    bbut that seems unlikey
    hell thought i think sakumo may give kakashi a secret jutsu
    and say live once again

    (sakumo was prasied and known by even minato
     
         

  8. #33
    Yasuda Dango matsuri's Avatar
    Status
    Dango matsuri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Meta-world, drinking tea with fellow monsters :3
    Posts
    471
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I wonder what will happen to konohamaru and if kakashi dies I'm gonna die!! if he does die he better show his face I hope the entire chapter will not be about his past cuz I really need action!! KAKASHI FOREVER!!
     
         

  9. #34
    Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Kdowns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Daien View Post
    I really thought that if Kakashi was going to live, Tsunade's summoned slugs would have to find and heal him. If that doesn't happen in the next manga, Kakashi is gone for good.
    He was seeing his Dad in the same way each character who has died has seen their closest dead friends as well.
    In the next manga:
    Naruto will learn of the peril of Konoha and rashly decide his training was a waste of time but he must return.
    It will take an entire manga just for the full explanation of the situation to Naruto.
    In manga 427:
    Naruto will kill at least one of Pein's Pawns/summons, and Shizune will finally realize that Pein uses any dead body (leading up to Jiraiya's) to impose his will.
    What do you think?
    I think Pein is Gonna use Jiraiya's Body against him since Jiraiya was a dad to naruto
     
         

  10. #35
    Member twistedHyuga's Avatar
    Status
    twistedHyuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Although much of the attention is placed on kakashi in this manga, i can't help but focus on that last panel of the chapter with konohamaru. what exactly was he doing in the midst of all that chaos. what if somehow konohamaru was gearing up to take on one of the pain's bodies (lol yeah right). i'm glad kishi is finally showing us what the other characters are doing while their town is being destroyed.
     
         

  11. #36
    Academy Student
    Status
    samj1912 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    The point is of fusion is for Naruto to be able to take in, sustain, and (most importantly) balance the different chakra types with nature. That's why Pa frog is there, not just to draw in nature chakra, but to balance it.

    It's kind of odd that the Kyuubi is able to reject Fukasaku given that if Naruto is not drawing on the nine-tail chakra it's constantly mixing and being suppressed by Naruto's natural chakra. I would think this would add difficulty, but maybe Naruto's chakra is more powerful than we've believed thus far.

    That Key frog is going to have to make an appearance, so I'm confused about the next chapter referring to "Naruto and Konoha!!" While I'm in favor of bring Naruto back, it's a little dangerous to Konoha, especially if Naruto can't control himself.
    well actually i am new to naruto manga but i have read all the chapters and did not quite understand what key frog does and why was it arguing with jiraiya when he was telling it to keep itself in naruto and what was that crap about seal and which jutsu was he talking about that only naruto can complete i probably cannot be rasengan becoz that would be silly
     
         

  12. #37
    Academy Student
    Status
    samj1912 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    But if Sasuke Goes Blind (He might)
    Sauske wont be able to keep the kyuubi in check
    first of all when did sasuke turn out good and wtf are these posts talking about itachi givin naruto a gift and how do u ever think is sasuke goin to join naruto as he wants the complete destruction of leaf
     
         

  13. #38
    Academy Student
    Status
    samj1912 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    sasuke wont go blind it not going to happen i think sasuke will take itachis eyes and help naruto defend the village
    why wud sasuke protect the village he hates it as he thinks it was the 3rd and the advisors and village council who ordered itachi to kill uchiha clan and not madara
     
         

  14. #39
    Floating Along Daien's Avatar
    Status
    Daien is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On The Water
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    All The Itachi Giving Naruto...

    If you recall at the end of Sasuke's fight with Itachi, Itachi flicked Sasuke's forehead and it was revealed by Tobi/Madara that this gave Itachi's powers to Sasuke.

    In a previous manga when Naruto encountered Itachi, Itachi could easily have defeated him and taken him to akatsuki. Instead as he was letting him go, he flicked his forehead in the same manner as he flicked Sasuke's. And he said to Naruto,"I hope you never have to use this."
     
         

  15. #40
    Academy Student
    Status
    JasonXxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    j man

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    I think Pein is Gonna use Jiraiya's Body against him since Jiraiya was a dad to naruto

    y yall only saying pein is gonna use jiraiya's body. i mean comon has anyone ever found jiraiya dead body No!! i dont think so
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

    Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

    Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    i don't think kakashi is dead, i just think he passed out from lack of chakra and tsunade's slugs are gonna heal him. i don't know if tsunade would use that jutsu the chiyo did on kakashi just becuase when chiyo did it, it was for the kazekage who happened to be gaara at the time. but who knows what kishi has up his sleeve
     
         

  17. #42
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

    Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

    Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    chiyo was the only one that knew that jutsu so people no one knows how to do that
     
         

  18. #43
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Someone brought up an excellent point, we have to find out how Kakashi got his MS before he actually kicks the bucket. He may be on his way out but hes not dead yet. I believe in you Kakashi!
     
         

  19. #44
    Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Min4to Nam1kaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Okay so i feel like posting randomly ,


    Naruto will use the power itachi gave him to control The cutie fox, konohamaru might summon that monkey king to go get naruto or tsunade might get naruto cause she seemed to know what the backward summoning thing was.

    Konohamaru may have over heard danzou, or yamato, i rekon gai and all the ppl we havent seen yet will take on danzou and his anbu, kakashi might be saved by inos clans technique transfer chakra or somthin.

    IF cutie foxy does help naruto then he wouldnt be able to do those combos like that deep fryer thingy, so he might get a new thing like the foxes attacks, like having a tail and claws and ultra uber powerful condenced chakra blasty cannnon. =O

    Maybe he will gain fire element or somthing from cutie foxy or maybe oil or fire, and maybe he will do a deep foxy fire fryer al by himself with wind oil and foxy fire.

    KAKASHI WILL SURVIVESsssssssssss and pain is probably the sage of 6 paths or whateva just like cause hes probz immortal, just jumping into other peeps skins.

    Comments pls
     
         

  20. #45
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Min4to Nam1kaze View Post
    Okay so i feel like posting randomly ,


    Naruto will use the power itachi gave him to control The cutie fox, konohamaru might summon that monkey king to go get naruto or tsunade might get naruto cause she seemed to know what the backward summoning thing was.

    Konohamaru may have over heard danzou, or yamato, i rekon gai and all the ppl we havent seen yet will take on danzou and his anbu, kakashi might be saved by inos clans technique transfer chakra or somthin.

    IF cutie foxy does help naruto then he wouldnt be able to do those combos like that deep fryer thingy, so he might get a new thing like the foxes attacks, like having a tail and claws and ultra uber powerful condenced chakra blasty cannnon. =O

    Maybe he will gain fire element or somthing from cutie foxy or maybe oil or fire, and maybe he will do a deep foxy fire fryer al by himself with wind oil and foxy fire.

    KAKASHI WILL SURVIVESsssssssssss and pain is probably the sage of 6 paths or whateva just like cause hes probz immortal, just jumping into other peeps skins.

    Comments pls
    I feel some of your points, but I don't know about Kyuubi being fire element; if we learned anything about the foxes chakra it's that it was Wind chakra (Sora + Fox = wind, Naruto + Fox = wind).

    This also could mean that the fox is suppressing Naruto's second element.

    And we have to consider that fact that Kakashi could be dead; Their showing the flashbacks like they did for Jiraiya and Asuma; He's finally getting what he's always wanted, time to talk to his Father about his life; Asuma wanted to make peace with his dad; Jiraiya wrote his last perfect novel, the story of Naruto's life.

    So I have a strong feeling that Kakashi is dead; Sorry bro.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto1217; 11-21-2008 at 04:48 AM.

  21. #46
    Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Sasori of the red sands is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Making my art
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)
     
         

  22. #47
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)
    I agree.

    It's also up on Narutocentral.com, or you can get the torrent on Dattebayo.com
     
         

  23. #48
    Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    arxeza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I think...

    If Kakashi managed to find a way to survive, these are the ways I think it may happen...

    Might Guy could come to the rescue leading to an inevitable "how could I let my greatest rival be beaten by anyone else" moment. Dont kknow that it would lead to a win, just to a stal or something I would say.

    Kakashi could get the whole "I gave up on life, you shouldnt' speech from his dad and pull one of those"im not going to explain adequatley how he wins but he WINS" victory's.

    Jiraya could pull a fast one on us (this is the least likley in my opinion but to be honest Im just throwing these out there and dont really belive a whole lot of em, but if anyone could beat the god realm it would be him).

    Of course eeryone thinks Tsunade could come sacrifice herself in his place, or Naruto could appear and save the day. But whop knows, I'd like to think the god realm might even ge distracted by Konan almost getting killed by someone or Madara or Sasuke showing up to cause a stir. Who knows, I just dont think Kakashi is dead... yet.

    It aint over till the fat lady sings.

    P.S. Itachi's gift might allow Naruto to manipulate the Fox cloak instead of having that stupid frog protect him maybe??? lemmie know what you think.
     
         

  24. #49
    Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Kdowns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by samj1912 View Post
    first of all when did sasuke turn out good and wtf are these posts talking about itachi givin naruto a gift and how do u ever think is sasuke goin to join naruto as he wants the complete destruction of leaf
    i never said he turned good
    He kept it in check so it wouldnt come out in there little argument
     
         

  25. #50
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)

    Yea I must say it was mind blowing, the fights were great and Shikamaru and Kakashi are great, Choji and Ino are not doing anything.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •