Page 3 of 16 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by samj1912 View Post
    why wud sasuke protect the village he hates it as he thinks it was the 3rd and the advisors and village council who ordered itachi to kill uchiha clan and not madara
    the kyubi said he knew madara and sasuke said he didnt no who it was but now he does so he might turn on madara

WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi Guys My predictions abt Pein

He is controlling all six bodies by chakra rods we all know that but i feel that he can control one body at a time i mean he can use one justu at a time whether it may be summoning or others .Thinking of ino words its our clan secret he(nagato) transfers into one of the bodies when he uses that pein body 2 it full extent(its my prediction only).so it may figured out by ino's father are may be by shikamaru. so if konoha attacks all peins at a time it is possible 2 beat them

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw im sure kishi made the sagemode failure on purpose, he has something nice in his ideas about what naruto's going to do now!

I'm going to laugh really loud if kishi makes Naruto say, let pein extract the kyuubi so i can get the fusion or fukasaku forces him to do it xD cuz that would suck really really hard :P

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    btw im sure kishi made the sagemode failure on purpose, he has something nice in his ideas about what naruto's going to do now!

I'm going to laugh really loud if kishi makes Naruto say, let pein extract the kyuubi so i can get the fusion or fukasaku forces him to do it xD cuz that would suck really really hard :P
    plus it would kill him. no more granny chiyo to bring him back to life

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm just mad Kishi misled everyone with "Hiatus"...

I'll post more later on today but I just want to say that Kakashi is not dead - we will get more background with his father - and he can not leave without giving something to Naruto and the others (well besides his teachings). The great ones who pass always leave something behind before dying (whether it be metaphorical or an object) and just being an amazing captain of team 7 is not that gift!

Oh and I like what that other person said about naruto perfecting sage mode with clones remaining stationary absorbing natural chakra!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    I'm just mad Kishi misled everyone with "Hiatus"...

I'll post more later on today but I just want to say that Kakashi is not dead - we will get more background with his father - and he can not leave without giving something to Naruto and the others (well besides his teachings). The great ones who pass always leave something behind before dying (whether it be metaphorical or an object) and just being an amazing captain of team 7 is not that gift!

Oh and I like what that other person said about naruto perfecting sage mode with clones remaining stationary absorbing natural chakra!
    It would be sweet if Kakashi gave naruto the sealed kunai that minato left gave him when he became a jounin. :D

I've been saying that baout the clones since they started training in sage mode when he was told he has to be still in the battlefield, and no one has said a word about it. Nice to see that someone appreciates it also :D

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Yea I must say it was mind blowing, the fights were great and Shikamaru and Kakashi are great, Choji and Ino are not doing anything.
    Yes...It's sugoiiiii........!!!
    I've read the manga and i didnt expect the episodes of shika team fighting against hidan and kakuzu wud be soooo cool....
    And u know..i'm kinda like Hidan-Kakuzu bcos they're so funny and unique..hahaha...

About Naruto 425......i was hoping that the story wud be more interesting than that..

WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wat abt kage meeting?if battle goes on like this we will have one kage less(tsunade)

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agree...
    Maybe...Naruto needs to do it with his clones only...not Pa frog

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont see Naruto Having to rely on Pa Frog. He would want to be able to do it himself. I have already stated mutliple time about how i think he will use clones to do this, but on to a new subject or now.

I think Ino and her dad will start to play a part in fighting pein. They say he uses a technique similar to thier to control the bodys. Well maybe they will start to fight fire with fire. maybe Ino and her dad can use thier jutsu against peins bodies and have a mental showdown with Nagato and maybe get him to relinquish control of the body. I dunno, just speculation

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I dont see Naruto Having to rely on Pa Frog. He would want to be able to do it himself. I have already stated mutliple time about how i think he will use clones to do this, but on to a new subject or now.

I think Ino and her dad will start to play a part in fighting pein. They say he uses a technique similar to thier to control the bodys. Well maybe they will start to fight fire with fire. maybe Ino and her dad can use thier jutsu against peins bodies and have a mental showdown with Nagato and maybe get him to relinquish control of the body. I dunno, just speculation
    I agree that Ino and her father have been vital to unlocking Pein. But I must say it would be disappointing if they of all characters we have not seen in this fight would save the day!!! well not save the day and beat Pein completely but be so important to that extent

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    I agree that Ino and her father have been vital to unlocking Pein. But I must say it would be disappointing if they of all characters we have not seen in this fight would save the day!!! well not save the day and beat Pein completely but be so important to that extent
    LOL... yeah that would be dissapointing if pein was taken out by a background character. They probably wont take him out, just help the main characters take him out, or help eliminate the chakra transmission so the "real" pein/Nagato has to come out

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just random thought (highly unposible):

What if Sakumo's chackra is "locked" in Kakashi lol :D Something like naruto and the fox lol :D

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

LOL... yeah that would be dissapointing if pein was taken out by a background character. They probably wont take him out, just help the main characters take him out, or help eliminate the chakra transmission so the "real" pein/Nagato has to come out
    I dont think it would be disappointing to see the Yamanaka Clan step it up against Peins bodies; We obviously havent seen everything they could do; it would also develop Ino's character a lot more.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I dont think it would be disappointing to see the Yamanaka Clan step it up against Peins bodies; We obviously havent seen everything they could do; it would also develop Ino's character a lot more.
    Speaking of seeing the Yamanake clan step up. I'd like to see some of the other clans come out like the Nara clan and Shino's clan.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Naruto will come up with a new type of Bunshin!!! O.o
    for example he'll use a kage bunshin as a replacement for fukasaku,
    or Naruto stands still and let his kage bunshin fight just like his fight with neji at the chuunin exam the main matches (episode 63?) Naruto uses 2 long lines (it looks like) of kage bunshin, neji thinks the last one is the real naruto. Than Naruto holded 2 kage bunshin at the background and attacked neji sneaky ^^ than Kiba shouts for Naruto Jazaaar Naruto!!

Last edited by Hikakuu Yondaimesama; 11-21-2008 at 04:29 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Naruto will come up with a new type of Bunshin!!! O.o
    It would be cool if he could pull off an elemental bushin like kakashi and itachi have. Then it will explode and wind will go everywhere, destroying people's cells, and messing up peoples hair . But seriously that would be awesome to make a wind bushin.

I'd like to see him learn some new wind justu, like Temari's wind slicer, or maybe some sort of high wind that can carry him over great distances. He could be naruto the wind rider

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It would be cool if he could pull off an elemental bushin like kakashi and itachi have. Then it will explode and wind will go everywhere, destroying people's cells, and messing up peoples hair . But seriously that would be awesome to make a wind bushin.

I'd like to see him learn some new wind justu, like Temari's wind slicer, or maybe some sort of high wind that can carry him over great distances. He could be naruto the wind rider
    :D Good one

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scary yamato View Post
    he could be naruto the wind rider
    awesome!!

wind jutsu: The Wind God, like his father had Flying Thunder God :P

Last edited by Hikakuu Yondaimesama; 11-21-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is what i think might happen

1) kakashi not dead, just passed out his Dad will give him encourangement and hope and will "wake up" and do some crazy White Fang shizzle

2) Reasoning behind Fukasaku beign rejected: as Fusion implies it might not be a physical fusion between naruto and Fukasaku but a chakra fusion, and he's being rejected by Nine-tail beacause of two reasons, Fukasaku dosn't have the seal OR (this one i think is better) that's one of Naruto's secret power that his chakra is able to mix and control the kyubi's chakra, it's like Yamato has said that how is it even possible for someone to control the most sinister and evil chakra there is without losing the body and mind so i think this is a lil briefing on getting to know Naruto's hidden powers(clan power?)

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    2) Reasoning behind Fukasaku beign rejected: as Fusion implies it might not be a physical fusion between naruto and Fukasaku but a chakra fusion, and he's being rejected by Nine-tail beacause of two reasons, Fukasaku dosn't have the seal OR (this one i think is better) that's one of Naruto's secret power that his chakra is able to mix and control the kyubi's chakra, it's like Yamato has said that how is it even possible for someone to control the most sinister and evil chakra there is without losing the body and mind so i think this is a lil briefing on getting to know Naruto's hidden powers(clan power?)
    WOW didn't thought of that
    thats a really good point you have there! i totally agree

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    this is what i think might happen

1) kakashi not dead, just passed out his Dad will give him encourangement and hope and will "wake up" and do some crazy White Fang shizzle

1) Fo Rizzle my Nizzle

2) Wow never tbhought of that. You have a good point because how could he have split up the kyubbis chakra to seal only half in naruto without being able to control the chakra in some way...... very intersting

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mayba itachi gave Naruto some "itachi-chakra" neeh would be to stupid if naruto could use -fire techniques, -sharingan techniques, -mangekyou sharingan techniques.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think itachi left naruto the power to over come genjutsu because he has always fallen prey to the genjutsu technique. itachi new this would be very valuable to naruto if he every again encountered mandara or sasake. kakashi will be back and naruto will figure out a way to put sage mode in action.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

srry guys http://leafninja.com/fullbio.php?p=Uzumaki_Naruto-1

As you can read:
    The Fourth Hokage was able to finally end its destruction when he used the Shiki Fuujin technique to seal the demon's yin chakra away and leave the yang within the body of his newborn son Naruto. Minato lost his life, but he made sure that the Kyuubi would help Naruto while sealed away.

The imbuing of the Kyuubi made Naruto a "Jinchuuriki," a person with a tailed demon sealed within his body. As a side effect, Naruto would gain "whisker" marks on his cheeks. The hope of Jinchuuriki creation is for the human and the tailed beast to resonate together, thereby granting the human some measure of the demon's immense power. There were nine demons in total, known by their number of tails. Naruto got the nine-tailed and most powerful of the demons. The seals the Fourth used would ensure the Kyuubi would lend some of its power to Naruto. The seals would allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak back into Naruto's own chakra. This allows Naruto to draw on the chakra of the Kyuubi and still keep the Kyuubi itself imprisoned. The biggest benefits are the way it grants Naruto some measure of the Kyuubi's immense chakra and heals most any wounds he receives.

Sadly it's not an ability, but the sealing techniques of the fourth, he sealed the yin chakra away, i guess yan chakra allows you to control it..
    but i don't know what the yin does, the text says when naruto gains the yin chakra he'll have an unfinished jutsu or something: potentially to utilize an unknown incomplete and powerful jutsu.