Page 3 of 20 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 388
  1. #41
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

    Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

    Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    i don't think kakashi is dead, i just think he passed out from lack of chakra and tsunade's slugs are gonna heal him. i don't know if tsunade would use that jutsu the chiyo did on kakashi just becuase when chiyo did it, it was for the kazekage who happened to be gaara at the time. but who knows what kishi has up his sleeve
     
         

  2. #42
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    Kakashi...can't be dead! T~T Since when was his dad alive?

    Why does Kishi have to kill everone off? Making really awesome Akatsuki members then going and killing them; killing Kakashi even though he's like, the best Ninja in Konoha; and killing off Jiraiya?! Is he trying to make a trauma switch in aruo go off? T__T RIP: Kakashi-Sensei!

    Maybe Tsunade or Shizune or someone in the village is going to do the Jutsu Chiyo did with Gaara...?
    chiyo was the only one that knew that jutsu so people no one knows how to do that
     
         

  3. #43
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    This user has no status.
     

    Someone brought up an excellent point, we have to find out how Kakashi got his MS before he actually kicks the bucket. He may be on his way out but hes not dead yet. I believe in you Kakashi!
     
         

  4. #44
    Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Min4to Nam1kaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,261
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Okay so i feel like posting randomly ,


    Naruto will use the power itachi gave him to control The cutie fox, konohamaru might summon that monkey king to go get naruto or tsunade might get naruto cause she seemed to know what the backward summoning thing was.

    Konohamaru may have over heard danzou, or yamato, i rekon gai and all the ppl we havent seen yet will take on danzou and his anbu, kakashi might be saved by inos clans technique transfer chakra or somthin.

    IF cutie foxy does help naruto then he wouldnt be able to do those combos like that deep fryer thingy, so he might get a new thing like the foxes attacks, like having a tail and claws and ultra uber powerful condenced chakra blasty cannnon. =O

    Maybe he will gain fire element or somthing from cutie foxy or maybe oil or fire, and maybe he will do a deep foxy fire fryer al by himself with wind oil and foxy fire.

    KAKASHI WILL SURVIVESsssssssssss and pain is probably the sage of 6 paths or whateva just like cause hes probz immortal, just jumping into other peeps skins.

    Comments pls
     
         

  5. #45
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Min4to Nam1kaze View Post
    Okay so i feel like posting randomly ,


    Naruto will use the power itachi gave him to control The cutie fox, konohamaru might summon that monkey king to go get naruto or tsunade might get naruto cause she seemed to know what the backward summoning thing was.

    Konohamaru may have over heard danzou, or yamato, i rekon gai and all the ppl we havent seen yet will take on danzou and his anbu, kakashi might be saved by inos clans technique transfer chakra or somthin.

    IF cutie foxy does help naruto then he wouldnt be able to do those combos like that deep fryer thingy, so he might get a new thing like the foxes attacks, like having a tail and claws and ultra uber powerful condenced chakra blasty cannnon. =O

    Maybe he will gain fire element or somthing from cutie foxy or maybe oil or fire, and maybe he will do a deep foxy fire fryer al by himself with wind oil and foxy fire.

    KAKASHI WILL SURVIVESsssssssssss and pain is probably the sage of 6 paths or whateva just like cause hes probz immortal, just jumping into other peeps skins.

    Comments pls
    I feel some of your points, but I don't know about Kyuubi being fire element; if we learned anything about the foxes chakra it's that it was Wind chakra (Sora + Fox = wind, Naruto + Fox = wind).

    This also could mean that the fox is suppressing Naruto's second element.

    And we have to consider that fact that Kakashi could be dead; Their showing the flashbacks like they did for Jiraiya and Asuma; He's finally getting what he's always wanted, time to talk to his Father about his life; Asuma wanted to make peace with his dad; Jiraiya wrote his last perfect novel, the story of Naruto's life.

    So I have a strong feeling that Kakashi is dead; Sorry bro.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto1217; 11-21-2008 at 05:48 AM.

  6. #46
    Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Sasori of the red sands is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Location
    Making my art
    This user has no status.
     

    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)
     
         

  7. #47
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)
    I agree.

    It's also up on Narutocentral.com, or you can get the torrent on Dattebayo.com
     
         

  8. #48
    Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    arxeza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    I think...

    If Kakashi managed to find a way to survive, these are the ways I think it may happen...

    Might Guy could come to the rescue leading to an inevitable "how could I let my greatest rival be beaten by anyone else" moment. Dont kknow that it would lead to a win, just to a stal or something I would say.

    Kakashi could get the whole "I gave up on life, you shouldnt' speech from his dad and pull one of those"im not going to explain adequatley how he wins but he WINS" victory's.

    Jiraya could pull a fast one on us (this is the least likley in my opinion but to be honest Im just throwing these out there and dont really belive a whole lot of em, but if anyone could beat the god realm it would be him).

    Of course eeryone thinks Tsunade could come sacrifice herself in his place, or Naruto could appear and save the day. But whop knows, I'd like to think the god realm might even ge distracted by Konan almost getting killed by someone or Madara or Sasuke showing up to cause a stir. Who knows, I just dont think Kakashi is dead... yet.

    It aint over till the fat lady sings.

    P.S. Itachi's gift might allow Naruto to manipulate the Fox cloak instead of having that stupid frog protect him maybe??? lemmie know what you think.
     
         

  9. #49
    Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Kdowns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    498
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by samj1912 View Post
    first of all when did sasuke turn out good and wtf are these posts talking about itachi givin naruto a gift and how do u ever think is sasuke goin to join naruto as he wants the complete destruction of leaf
    i never said he turned good
    He kept it in check so it wouldnt come out in there little argument
     
         

  10. #50
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    408
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Sorry to go offtopic, but Holy S***!!!! naruto shippuden 85 is so awesome. Blew away my expectations.

    It's up on Veoh.com as well as other places. I hope the special in two weeks will up the anti once naruto and crew show up.

    (they added in fight scenes not in the manga)

    (and they actually did it well!!!!!)

    Yea I must say it was mind blowing, the fights were great and Shikamaru and Kakashi are great, Choji and Ino are not doing anything.
     
         

  11. #51
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by samj1912 View Post
    why wud sasuke protect the village he hates it as he thinks it was the 3rd and the advisors and village council who ordered itachi to kill uchiha clan and not madara
    the kyubi said he knew madara and sasuke said he didnt no who it was but now he does so he might turn on madara
     
         

  12. #52
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Hi Guys My predictions abt Pein

    He is controlling all six bodies by chakra rods we all know that but i feel that he can control one body at a time i mean he can use one justu at a time whether it may be summoning or others .Thinking of ino words its our clan secret he(nagato) transfers into one of the bodies when he uses that pein body 2 it full extent(its my prediction only).so it may figured out by ino's father are may be by shikamaru. so if konoha attacks all peins at a time it is possible 2 beat them
     
         

  13. #53
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    btw im sure kishi made the sagemode failure on purpose, he has something nice in his ideas about what naruto's going to do now!

    I'm going to laugh really loud if kishi makes Naruto say, let pein extract the kyuubi so i can get the fusion or fukasaku forces him to do it xD cuz that would suck really really hard :P
     
         

  14. #54
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    btw im sure kishi made the sagemode failure on purpose, he has something nice in his ideas about what naruto's going to do now!

    I'm going to laugh really loud if kishi makes Naruto say, let pein extract the kyuubi so i can get the fusion or fukasaku forces him to do it xD cuz that would suck really really hard :P
    plus it would kill him. no more granny chiyo to bring him back to life
     
         

  15. #55
    Member
    Status
    bam06005 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    292
    This user has no status.
     

    I'm just mad Kishi misled everyone with "Hiatus"...

    I'll post more later on today but I just want to say that Kakashi is not dead - we will get more background with his father - and he can not leave without giving something to Naruto and the others (well besides his teachings). The great ones who pass always leave something behind before dying (whether it be metaphorical or an object) and just being an amazing captain of team 7 is not that gift!

    Oh and I like what that other person said about naruto perfecting sage mode with clones remaining stationary absorbing natural chakra!
     
         

  16. #56
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    I'm just mad Kishi misled everyone with "Hiatus"...

    I'll post more later on today but I just want to say that Kakashi is not dead - we will get more background with his father - and he can not leave without giving something to Naruto and the others (well besides his teachings). The great ones who pass always leave something behind before dying (whether it be metaphorical or an object) and just being an amazing captain of team 7 is not that gift!

    Oh and I like what that other person said about naruto perfecting sage mode with clones remaining stationary absorbing natural chakra!
    It would be sweet if Kakashi gave naruto the sealed kunai that minato left gave him when he became a jounin. :D

    I've been saying that baout the clones since they started training in sage mode when he was told he has to be still in the battlefield, and no one has said a word about it. Nice to see that someone appreciates it also :D
     
         

  17. #57
    Member
    Status
    Shakuntala is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    62
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Yea I must say it was mind blowing, the fights were great and Shikamaru and Kakashi are great, Choji and Ino are not doing anything.
    Yes...It's sugoiiiii........!!!
    I've read the manga and i didnt expect the episodes of shika team fighting against hidan and kakuzu wud be soooo cool....
    And u know..i'm kinda like Hidan-Kakuzu bcos they're so funny and unique..hahaha...

    About Naruto 425......i was hoping that the story wud be more interesting than that..
     
         

  18. #58
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    wat abt kage meeting?if battle goes on like this we will have one kage less(tsunade)
     
         

  19. #59
    Member
    Status
    Shakuntala is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    62
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    btw im sure kishi made the sagemode failure on purpose, he has something nice in his ideas about what naruto's going to do now!

    I'm going to laugh really loud if kishi makes Naruto say, let pein extract the kyuubi so i can get the fusion or fukasaku forces him to do it xD cuz that would suck really really hard :P
    Agree...
    Maybe...Naruto needs to do it with his clones only...not Pa frog
     
         

  20. #60
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    I dont see Naruto Having to rely on Pa Frog. He would want to be able to do it himself. I have already stated mutliple time about how i think he will use clones to do this, but on to a new subject or now.

    I think Ino and her dad will start to play a part in fighting pein. They say he uses a technique similar to thier to control the bodys. Well maybe they will start to fight fire with fire. maybe Ino and her dad can use thier jutsu against peins bodies and have a mental showdown with Nagato and maybe get him to relinquish control of the body. I dunno, just speculation
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •