Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Magnet and Scorch Release Solved?

So in recent chapters, we found out that at least one Hidden Cloud Ninja controlled Magnet release. So that means that both the Land of Lighting and Land of Wind had access to the jutsu.

So if this good enough proof that magnet release = wind + lightning?

And since Pakura is a sand shinobi from the land of Wind, does it make sense that Scorch is Fire + Wind?

I mean I think scorch being Fire + Wind is pretty obvious but magnet being Wind + Lightning is not as obvious. And perhaps this is proof positive for Blaze release being Fire + Lighting (since Sasuke has an affinity for both)? Though I still think Blaze can be fire + shape manipulation.

So anyway, does this conclusion about scorch and Magnet release make sense? Obviously we don't know for 100% certain yet, but this seems like one of those things that Kishi may never cover in detail again. So perhaps he thinks he has close the book on these two, considering he made it pretty obvious what they are likely made of through respective villages?. Thoughts?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: Magnet and Scorch Release Solved?

Actually....I thought of it being that anyway. What else would you have thought Magnetic release was formed from?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think your right on most counts there, except that blaze release is just sasuke manipulating ameratsu.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

For the magnet I always thought it was lightning and wind cause the lightning parts a given but wind it's most likely because gah I know the answer I just don't know how to say it lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Loki. View Post
    Actually....I thought of it being that anyway. What else would you have thought Magnetic release was formed from?
    O.O Good for you becasue honestly I wouldn't know what two elements make magnet release . I guess I just don't know my chemistry very well :shrug:.

Quote Originally Posted by shez View Post
    I think your right on most counts there, except that blaze release is just sasuke manipulating ameratsu.
    Ya I guess blaze being Fire + shape manipulation or simply manipulation of a special fire-based MS tech makes the most sense. I was simply humoring the wiki on Nature Transformation that predicts blaze = fire + lighting. Since they seem to confirm the theory for Scorch and Magnet release, I'm considering the possibility.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

From what I've heard..... I thought Magnet Release is Earth + Wind. I might be wrong, but that's what I heard. Scorch Release has part fire type for sure. So.... maybe it is fire + wind. There also is a chance that Scorch Release is Gekkei Tota, not a Gekkei Genkai. It's just is a possiblity.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was obvious that Lightning was one of the 2 elements involved with Magnet Release. From there I just always assumed that it was Wind because there's just a certain...elegance to that combination that made sense to me. This is good enough evidence to provide support for that theory though. Good job OP

For Blaze Release however, I still don't believe it's a traditional KG involving 2 fused elements. I believe it's just simply Amaterasu + Shape Maniupulation. Short and simple.

Itachi was always more proficient in Genjutsu which could explain why his Tsukiyomi (the Genjutsu-based MS skill) was so much more advanced. Sasuke, on the other hand, always excelled more in Ninjutsu which could explain why his Amaterasu (the Ninjutsu-based MS skill), rather than his Tsukiyomi, is so well developed.

It's Sasuke's natural talent towards ninjutsu that allowed him to combine his Amaterasu with Shape Manipulation giving rise to what he calls "Blaze Release". Those are my 2 cents anyways.

Last edited by NLee; 01-20-2013 at 12:52 AM.