Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 64
  1. #1
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Ok.

    Lets go back to when Itachi and Kisame was confronted by Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke.

    Okay, Thinking Bad, we all know Itachi ''fled'' the scene along with Jiraiya.

    Now Itachi as well all know was an undercover agent if you like,
    he was playing the role as the villain to the eyes of Konoha, ( In this case, Jiraiya Naruto and of course Sasuke )

    Now. The reason why Itachi didnt fight Jiraiya ( Never mind what he told Kisame )

    Was because if they fought, Jiraiya would DIE.

    I mean Itachi was with Kisame, who just sliced up Naruto's 9 tails chakra in one swipe.

    Sasuke was on the floor with drool coming out his mouth.

    If Itachi fought and killed Jiraiya, he would really cause a LOT of pain by killing an innocent person( under the illusion that Itachi was a bad guy )

    So what im saying is, there is no chance in hell Jiraiya wouldnt have done everything he could to kill Itachi or Kisame.

    Itachi Knew this. And no doubt, LIED to Kisame to stop kisame's ego taking a battering , ( in the way that Kisame would feel insulted had Itachi said that kisame wouldnt be able to kill him ) So he Lied to Kisame saying that HE was the reason they fled.

    This goes down to the simple principle of Itachi being ' the bigger man ' and walking away.

    I mean, think about it, This is itachi we'r talking about.. He could have probably killed Kakashi, Gai, and Kurenai IN A HEARTBEAT if he wanted to.

    Itachi did what he did because he didnt want there to be any more bloodshed in his name...

    Itachi knows that He would havebeen forced to Kill him if they fought full on ( Because Jiraiya would have gone all out )


    You guys need to know. Im not a fan Boy.. For the record i beleve Jiraiya is stupidly powerful but he is no Itachi.

    You guys will all say bla bla this.. bla bla that. Im not even going into that right now.

    All im saying is most people here are extreamly Naaive.
    In the sense that because Itachi ran away from Jiraiya it means Jiraiya is stronger.

    Bullshit im afraid. I have more or less told you exactly why Itachi did what he did and what he avoided ( More bloodshed and death in his name )

    It may have even been the point that Itachi may have been left extreamly (Unrepairably ) damaged after the encounter, hindering his chances of doing future battles with whoever he may have had to fight.

    Im not being arrogant, But i know im right.

    At the end of the day, Itachi is a good guy, andall that stuff about him needing to rest his eye is bullshit, in the fight against Sasuke he used god knows how many techniques ( INCLUDING susanno ) At a weakend state( he had a disease )

    if he can avoid the death of such a vital ninja, of course he is going to ''run away''
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Izanami's Avatar
    Status
    Izanami is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    953
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Itachi said they would all die with him jiraya killed 4 of nagatos paths and like a hundred summons thats more then itachi could ever dream off
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Bourne's Avatar
    Status
    Bourne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    37
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    It's a toss up. Either have a chance of winning.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,436
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    itachi is stronger, hands down
     
         

  5. #5
    So um how u do ? Zawar's Avatar
    Status
    Zawar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30,383
    Location
    Somwhere >.>
    NOoooooo!!!!!! T_T
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    what eva u say
    Itachi can't beat Jiraya
    even if Kisame was there
    they were in the stomach of a toad
    in Jiraya territory
    so he needed to escape
    i think all three would be dead if Itachi had fought back
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Tendo Pain's Avatar
    Status
    Tendo Pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    309
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Ok.

    Lets go back to when Itachi and Kisame was confronted by Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke.

    Okay, Thinking Bad, we all know Itachi ''fled'' the scene along with Jiraiya.

    Now Itachi as well all know was an undercover agent if you like,
    he was playing the role as the villain to the eyes of Konoha, ( In this case, Jiraiya Naruto and of course Sasuke )

    Now. The reason why Itachi didnt fight Jiraiya ( Never mind what he told Kisame )

    Was because if they fought, Jiraiya would DIE.

    I mean Itachi was with Kisame, who just sliced up Naruto's 9 tails chakra in one swipe.

    Sasuke was on the floor with drool coming out his mouth.

    If Itachi fought and killed Jiraiya, he would really cause a LOT of pain by killing an innocent person( under the illusion that Itachi was a bad guy )

    So what im saying is, there is no chance in hell Jiraiya wouldnt have done everything he could to kill Itachi or Kisame.

    Itachi Knew this. And no doubt, LIED to Kisame to stop kisame's ego taking a battering , ( in the way that Kisame would feel insulted had Itachi said that kisame wouldnt be able to kill him ) So he Lied to Kisame saying that HE was the reason they fled.

    This goes down to the simple principle of Itachi being ' the bigger man ' and walking away.

    I mean, think about it, This is itachi we'r talking about.. He could have probably killed Kakashi, Gai, and Kurenai IN A HEARTBEAT if he wanted to.

    Itachi did what he did because he didnt want there to be any more bloodshed in his name...

    Itachi knows that He would havebeen forced to Kill him if they fought full on ( Because Jiraiya would have gone all out )


    You guys need to know. Im not a fan Boy.. For the record i beleve Jiraiya is stupidly powerful but he is no Itachi.

    You guys will all say bla bla this.. bla bla that. Im not even going into that right now.

    All im saying is most people here are extreamly Naaive.
    In the sense that because Itachi ran away from Jiraiya it means Jiraiya is stronger.

    Bullshit im afraid. I have more or less told you exactly why Itachi did what he did and what he avoided ( More bloodshed and death in his name )

    It may have even been the point that Itachi may have been left extreamly (Unrepairably ) damaged after the encounter, hindering his chances of doing future battles with whoever he may have had to fight.

    Im not being arrogant, But i know im right.

    At the end of the day, Itachi is a good guy, andall that stuff about him needing to rest his eye is bullshit, in the fight against Sasuke he used god knows how many techniques ( INCLUDING susanno ) At a weakend state( he had a disease )

    if he can avoid the death of such a vital ninja, of course he is going to ''run away''
    Dude im sorry but Itachi himself stated that he would lose and the only reason he was able to use all of the techniques against Sasuke was because HE WAS TRYING TO DIE. He intended to die in that fight so he overused his techniques. So if your trying to say that using Tsukuyomi does not use up a lot of chakra and put major stress on the user than you haven't read the manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Tendo Pain; 09-02-2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: misspelling

  7. #7
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    Dude im sorry but Itachi himself stated that he would lose and the only reason he was able to use all of the techniques against Sasuke was because HE WAS TRYING TO DIE. He intended to die in that fight so he overused his techniques. So if your trying to say that using Tsukuyomi does not use up a lot of chakra and put major stress on the user than you haven't read the manga.
    Oh believe me. Iv'e read the Manga.

    Itachi is a genius. His susanno sword would rip thru that stomach like a knife thru hot butter.

    Jiraiya Isnt as clever as Itachi when it comes to fighting
     
         

  8. #8
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Zawar View Post
    what eva u say
    Itachi can't beat Jiraya
    even if Kisame was there
    they were in the stomach of a toad
    in Jiraya territory
    so he needed to escape
    i think all three would be dead if Itachi had fought back
    itachi is stronger dey wer in a a hallway if dey won't he would have won.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Tendo Pain's Avatar
    Status
    Tendo Pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    309
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Oh believe me. Iv'e read the Manga.

    Itachi is a genius. His susanno sword would rip thru that stomach like a knife thru hot butter.

    Jiraiya Isnt as clever as Itachi when it comes to fighting
    That stomach is not Jiraiyas only move he is known as one of the best ninjas and is one of the legendary sannin so he has many high powered jutsus. Also Itachi can't spam Susanno due to the massive amount of chakra it takes so he would have to fight off Jiraiya with as little Susanno use as possible.
     
         

  10. #10
    Top Bounty JakeLife510's Avatar
    Status
    JakeLife510 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    923
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Itachi avoided confrontation because he knew J-Man woulda gone all out, hence Itachi would have to go all out, also known as a "fight to the death"

    If they went all out at each. J-Man has way better endurance then Itachi. Itachi was saving his final skills and jutsu for the Sasuke fight.

    Basically no matter what if they fought Itachi would die, from overuse of his MS and same outcome from Sasuke would happen with J-Man. I'm not saying J-Man would live, but J-Man would push Itachi to his limits just like the Sasuke fight.

    You saying J-Man isn't clever... well he did figure out Pein's abilities/rinnengan and Nagato. Him in Sagemode could easily avoid Sussano.
     
         

  11. #11
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Itachi and Kisame's conversation


    Originally Posted by Official Japanese Translation
    Kisame: Perhaps you can fight him evenly.
    Itachi: Even if both of us attack him,we'd both get killed.Even if we had more men,the result would still be the same.
    Kisame: His caretaker is one of the legendary sannin,Jiraiya.

    The whole time,they're talking about him.
    And that means that they were referring to Naruto(because of the Kyuubi),not to Jiraiya.
    If they were talking about Jiraiya, Kisame wouldn't use a pronoun his again,he'd simply say "He's one of the legendary sannin,Jiraiya. "
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    illogical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    After all the facts of the manga uncovered so far... it is hard to believe that Jiraiya would have won. All the manga "facts" stated by Deidra Akatsuki are written in black and white in the manga.

    Itachi always had one mission and one goal. That goal was the evolution of Sasuke into Itachi's vision for Sasuke's future. He sacrificed all else to make that vision a reality.

    He knew he was sick and would not have squandered his limited strength and energy on a pointless battle that did nothing to further his goals for Sasuke.

    Obviously, after seeing both Itachi and Jiraiya at full strength... Itachi comes out ahead by a long shot. In his weakened and deteriorating state though a fight with the legendary sannin Jiraiya might have weakened him to a point to where his ultimate goal for Sasuke might not have been possible (a goal he fail at anyways thanks to Madara undermining everything he put into play).

    Kishimoto seems to point at this fact in the latest issues as he shows Itachi super overpowered over such competition as previous kages with enhanced powers (Mangkeyo and Rinnegan eyes) and the reincarnation of the SoSP Pain.

    Itachi currently has proved beyond a doubt his immense strength and tactical knowledge over most in the Narutoverse. Putting him under anybody other than the main character Naruto and current villain Madara is naive.

    Judge him on honestly on his strength and ability and not his misunderstood beliefs and convictions which most fanboys tend to do.
     
         

  13. #13
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by illogical View Post
    After all the facts of the manga uncovered so far... it is hard to believe that Jiraiya would have won. All the manga "facts" stated by Deidra Akatsuki are written in black and white in the manga.

    Itachi always had one mission and one goal. That goal was the evolution of Sasuke into Itachi's vision for Sasuke's future. He sacrificed all else to make that vision a reality.

    He knew he was sick and would not have squandered his limited strength and energy on a pointless battle that did nothing to further his goals for Sasuke.

    Obviously, after seeing both Itachi and Jiraiya at full strength... Itachi comes out ahead by a long shot. In his weakened and deteriorating state though a fight with the legendary sannin Jiraiya might have weakened him to a point to where his ultimate goal for Sasuke might not have been possible (a goal he fail at anyways thanks to Madara undermining everything he put into play).

    Kishimoto seems to point at this fact in the latest issues as he shows Itachi super overpowered over such competition as previous kages with enhanced powers (Mangkeyo and Rinnegan eyes) and the reincarnation of the SoSP Pain.

    Itachi currently has proved beyond a doubt his immense strength and tactical knowledge over most in the Narutoverse. Putting him under anybody other than the main character Naruto and current villain Madara is naive.

    Judge him on honestly on his strength and ability and not his misunderstood beliefs and convictions which most fanboys tend to do.
    I actually believe that Kishimoto is an Itachi's fan.

    This whole Edo Tensei shit is just for sole purpose of hyping him further.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Tendo Pain's Avatar
    Status
    Tendo Pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    309
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by illogical View Post
    After all the facts of the manga uncovered so far... it is hard to believe that Jiraiya would have won. All the manga "facts" stated by Deidra Akatsuki are written in black and white in the manga.

    Itachi always had one mission and one goal. That goal was the evolution of Sasuke into Itachi's vision for Sasuke's future. He sacrificed all else to make that vision a reality.

    He knew he was sick and would not have squandered his limited strength and energy on a pointless battle that did nothing to further his goals for Sasuke.

    Obviously, after seeing both Itachi and Jiraiya at full strength... Itachi comes out ahead by a long shot. In his weakened and deteriorating state though a fight with the legendary sannin Jiraiya might have weakened him to a point to where his ultimate goal for Sasuke might not have been possible (a goal he fail at anyways thanks to Madara undermining everything he put into play).

    Kishimoto seems to point at this fact in the latest issues as he shows Itachi super overpowered over such competition as previous kages with enhanced powers (Mangkeyo and Rinnegan eyes) and the reincarnation of the SoSP Pain.

    Itachi currently has proved beyond a doubt his immense strength and tactical knowledge over most in the Narutoverse. Putting him under anybody other than the main character Naruto and current villain Madara is naive.

    Judge him on honestly on his strength and ability and not his misunderstood beliefs and convictions which most fanboys tend to do.
    Im sorry he is powerful but he is not the god you made him out to be. He is a brilliant thinker but his chakra levels are just not enough. Jiraiya happens to have tons of justus and chakra and a the fight would drag on leaving Itachi with little or no chakra or dead. with Jiraiya's summons and sage mode Itachi would have to use Susanno very early in the battle which would destroy his chakra levels. Even if Itachi won the battle it would destroy his eyes and leave him very weak. People need to face the fact that his strategies were what made him famous and how he was a unseen hero of the village not his chakra levels. Although his genjutsu is one of the best if not the best it is at the cost of his eyes. You need to realize that he is not the 3rd best ninja of all time many others were better.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    C Namikaze14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,255
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Both of them are strong.

    If there's a battle between Itachi and Jiraiya in the Anime/Manga, i think it'll be epic :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    bhaghe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    55
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    i think ur being too naive
    ur theory is the other way around
    u can say tht jiraiya was another minato
    watevr he thinks was done
     
         

  17. #17
    Member chidorimaster's Avatar
    Status
    chidorimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    47
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Itachi every time :D
     
         

  18. #18
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,109
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Ok.

    Lets go back to when Itachi and Kisame was confronted by Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke.

    Okay, Thinking Bad, we all know Itachi ''fled'' the scene along with Jiraiya.

    Now Itachi as well all know was an undercover agent if you like,
    he was playing the role as the villain to the eyes of Konoha, ( In this case, Jiraiya Naruto and of course Sasuke )

    Now. The reason why Itachi didnt fight Jiraiya ( Never mind what he told Kisame )

    Was because if they fought, Jiraiya would DIE.

    I mean Itachi was with Kisame, who just sliced up Naruto's 9 tails chakra in one swipe.

    Sasuke was on the floor with drool coming out his mouth.

    If Itachi fought and killed Jiraiya, he would really cause a LOT of pain by killing an innocent person( under the illusion that Itachi was a bad guy )

    So what im saying is, there is no chance in hell Jiraiya wouldnt have done everything he could to kill Itachi or Kisame.

    Itachi Knew this. And no doubt, LIED to Kisame to stop kisame's ego taking a battering , ( in the way that Kisame would feel insulted had Itachi said that kisame wouldnt be able to kill him ) So he Lied to Kisame saying that HE was the reason they fled.

    This goes down to the simple principle of Itachi being ' the bigger man ' and walking away.

    I mean, think about it, This is itachi we'r talking about.. He could have probably killed Kakashi, Gai, and Kurenai IN A HEARTBEAT if he wanted to.

    Itachi did what he did because he didnt want there to be any more bloodshed in his name...

    Itachi knows that He would havebeen forced to Kill him if they fought full on ( Because Jiraiya would have gone all out )


    You guys need to know. Im not a fan Boy.. For the record i beleve Jiraiya is stupidly powerful but he is no Itachi.

    You guys will all say bla bla this.. bla bla that. Im not even going into that right now.

    All im saying is most people here are extreamly Naaive.
    In the sense that because Itachi ran away from Jiraiya it means Jiraiya is stronger.

    Bullshit im afraid. I have more or less told you exactly why Itachi did what he did and what he avoided ( More bloodshed and death in his name )

    It may have even been the point that Itachi may have been left extreamly (Unrepairably ) damaged after the encounter, hindering his chances of doing future battles with whoever he may have had to fight.

    Im not being arrogant, But i know im right.

    At the end of the day, Itachi is a good guy, andall that stuff about him needing to rest his eye is bullshit, in the fight against Sasuke he used god knows how many techniques ( INCLUDING susanno ) At a weakend state( he had a disease )

    if he can avoid the death of such a vital ninja, of course he is going to ''run away''


    Another Itachi prayer. Just make a shrine guys.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Guildmage's Avatar
    Status
    Guildmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    839
    Location
    Where the sun shines alot
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    itachi would defeat jiraiya..... next? or do I need to explain?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi IS Stronger then Jiraiya

    No matter what the manga shows or says, you/we cannot state with certainty that other one of them would annihilate the other. The best we can do is give our own reasons to who we think would win. Not making stupid threads like this trying stating an absolute.

    Whether people agree with me or not is my least concern but personally I'm still leaning towards Jiraiya. He may not have any sure shot way to counter Itachi's Tsukiyomi but that means nothing. You people really think Jiraiya of all people would allow himself to get caught in a genjutsu so easily? Especially when he'd know of Itachi's abilities? Jiraiya has a major advantage over Itachi and that is his MASSIVE chakra supply. His chakra supply is comparable to Naruto's. Fukasaku clearly says this while Sage Mode training Naruto. He has Sage Mode which essentially pumps his chakra supply even further, his toad summonings, his Senjutsu techniques which are on a magnitude only a handful of people can compare to, and above all else his experience and intelligence. Jiraiya would push Itachi hard. And the fact that Jiraiya's chakra supply is so much more than that of Itachi's, it doesn't matter how you try to argue it. Itachi wouldn't last long.

    You wanna say Itachi can beat him with his 3 MS techniques? For the sake of argument, fine, I'll give you that with a hairs breathe, but the extent that Jiraiya would push Itachi in this fight, Itachi would die with him.

    The Mangekyou Sharingan does not mean a guaranteed win, so the fact that Itachi has the MS (Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susano) in no way hurts Jiraiya's chances of winning.

    I'm not comparing Jiraiya to Hashirama, but Hashirama was able to defeat Madara when he had his EMS. This proves that it's possible for non-Sharingan users to defeat Sharingan users.



    Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    itachi would defeat jiraiya..... next? or do I need to explain?
    Like I said in my post, feel free
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 09-02-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •