Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    Posts
    8,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I have a theory that were was some kind of famous builder in konoha witch built what place. Tsunade assigned that name to tenzou cause he can build with wood.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member shaolinchad's Avatar
    Status
    shaolinchad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    short and sweet....tell me what u think.....might make u wonder cuz my thought are kinda deep..........hehe just kinda came to me

    ok ok here are the facts

    1- we havent seen yamato since attack started (even in anbu outfit http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/17/ look at his mask and compare it to all the current anbu we have seen.....i have done so and he isn't there)

    2- is a main/support character that should be doing sumthing right now

    3- he is "the hokages personal anbu"

    4- he is second to only one person that we know of in tracking/tailing/spying....the other (zetsu)

    5- and check out the paper tag on the pillar to the left http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/424/02/

    you must see what im getting at.....

    he is on a very,very important mission right now.

    following............watching.......and listening to danzou's every little move!
    good idea, because if we look back. J-man was warning the Hokage about this. She is the Hokage after all, so I bet Yamato would be part of the squad to watch Danzou. And just to throw it out there Orochimaru was a good tracker/spy. And I'm willing to bet that Kabuto will really be good at this...
     
         

  3. #28
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    1- we havent seen yamato since attack started

    3- he is "the hokages personal anbu"

    5- and check out the paper tag on the pillar to the left http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/424/02/
    you must see what im getting at.....

    he is on a very,very important mission right now.

    following............watching.......and listening to danzou's every little move!
    I also noticed the "Yamato works" thing. Yamato should be in a mission, as you say, as he must be already back in the Ambu because Team Kakashi has split since Naruto is training with the frogs.

    I guess both Yamato and Sai will appear (not together, though), and that any of them may have info about Danzou. However, Sai will probably have to decide between Danzou and his newly found friends.
     
         

  4. #29
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Red Fox View Post
    I have a theory that were was some kind of famous builder in konoha witch built what place. Tsunade assigned that name to tenzou cause he can build with wood.
    the first hokage built konoha with mokuton
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I also noticed the "Yamato works" thing. Yamato should be in a mission, as you say, as he must be already back in the Ambu because Team Kakashi has split since Naruto is training with the frogs.

    I guess both Yamato and Sai will appear (not together, though), and that any of them may have info about Danzou. However, Sai will probably have to decide between Danzou and his newly found friends.
    That is what I am thinking, I think Sai might actually try to assasinate Danzou or something, also I think that Sai might be using a ink clone to take his place, and I also do hope that Sai fights Konan, cause Ink vs Paper would be awesome.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    Posts
    8,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    the first hokage built konoha with mokuton
    Maybe he had a nickname - yamato?
     
         

  7. #32
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    lol the Yamato works thing has been discussed.. basically for the Japanese, that sign is the equivalent to us seeing a "General Electric" sign somewhere.
    When I first saw it, I thought it was meant to be both: the name of the place plus the suggestion Yamato will play an important role.

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    the first hokage built konoha with mokuton
    That's great, I'll hire him to build my own village
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Zargon's Avatar
    Status
    Zargon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    well...

    well...
    we havent seen alot of people shouldent we be seeing Shikamaru building some big plan, shouldent we see guys team up in the from attacking wildly... you get my point
    the only poeple we have seen is: Sakura, Kakashi, Choji, Choji's father, Tsunade and Naruto not in the Village but you know what hes doing i mean where are those people why didnt any of them some to rescue at Kakashi why didnt they ingadge combat with any of the other pein i mean is that the big Defence og The Great Konoha...
    NO SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG!
     
         

  9. #34
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i wonder what sai is up to...?
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •