Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    Itachi let him win but with that being said Sasuke with EMS vs Itachi with MS would be an epic fight that Sasuke would win, I say that based on logic but anyone could change my opinion with a good argument so I'm all ears.
    you want good argument? i give you 2 of them

Totsuka Sword
    Yata Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    haha dat would neva happen he can't beat 1
    what makes you say that he wouldn´t beat 1? all i hear is Sasuke has EMS, he would beat Itachi with MS, it is logic that EMS>MS

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post

Totsuka Sword
    Yata Mirror

what makes you say that he wouldn´t beat 1? all i hear is Sasuke has EMS, he would beat Itachi with MS, it is logic that EMS>MS
    becuz he surpassed itachi now he has ems sasuke is not stupid he would win itachi eyes will not hold up long as sasuke's will so he loses an genjutsu on him is useless

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Totsuka Sword
    Yata Mirror

sasuke has better eyes plus he has itachi power mixed with his own so he'll gain the spirit items and his ms abilities and this will boost sasuke power's somewhat like naruto's boost form sage mode to kyubimode.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

does it really make since for itachi to beat sasuke when sasuke has itachi power's added with his own

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    fanboy.

everyone had to accept. sasuke is waaaay more stronger than itachi now with his brand new EMS.

anyone that will say MS itachi will still beat EMS sasuke is a certified fanboy.
    What manga are you reading there buddy?

We barely seen what Sasuke is able to do with EMS, so your already jumping the gun.

Eventually Sasuke will surpass Itachi, Tobi has stated that already including he also said if Sasuke becomes stronger than Nagato, and they don't have full control over him, there will be no point.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post

We barely seen what Sasuke is able to do with EMS, so your already jumping the gun.

Eventually Sasuke will surpass Itachi, Tobi has stated that already including he also said if Sasuke becomes stronger than Nagato, and they don't have full control over him, there will be no point.
    what your reason for sasuke not being able to surpass itachi

Status
    This user has no status.

can you please tell me what does EMS sasuke have against itachi´s Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror? unless i see sasuke´s susano´o use yata mirror or totsuka blade, than MS itachi beats EMS sasuke (if itachi wants to kill sasuke)
    every average itachi fanboy keep saying "yata mirror and totsuka sword"

again, those two weapons in itachi's arsenal doesnt mean an instant win.

we all don't know the full extent of sasuke's EMS. but we all know that EMS>MS. simply because he can spam literally every MS techs.

and don't give crap now that itachi's MS techniques are superior to sasuke coz sasuke now got the EMS which is far more superior than itachi's eyes.

yes itachi is intelligent and can easily find enemy's weakness. but don't forget sasuke is also intelligent, anyone that will say sasuke is dumb needs to reread manga. look at fight with danzo and deidara for your reference.

sasuke also surpasses itachi when using amaterasu.coz sasuke can manipulate its shape and as seen on the recent chapter he can even transform it to a spear.

YATA mirror is not invincible. yes every attack that is thrown directly to it is nullified. but all fanboys should have a sense that it is infact a SHIELD. and a shield doesnt protect its wielder 360 degrees.. itachi's susanoo still had that WEAKSPOT.

itachi's only chance of beating sasuke is totsuka sword, which is if he can manage to even hit sasuke with it. which I doubt.

LOL at this.

that "eventually" is happening NOW buddy! if you're reading the manga.

Last edited by khaydz5; 09-04-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    what your reason for sasuke not being able to surpass itachi
    I never said Sasuke can't surpass Itachi.

I said eventually he will. MS Sasuke was no where near Itachi, with EMS he will but we have rarely seen much to jump to conclusion.

Also we know Naruto and Sasuke are mains in this story they will pass all greats (Hashirama, Madara, Minato, Itachi, Pein, Jiraiya, and etc).

Status
    Aug 2011
    :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

i heard itachi had problems with his heard and blindness.

Itachi would win against sasuke anytime.

sasuke just need someone to smack him some couple time.............................

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I said eventually he will. MS Sasuke was no where near Itachi, with EMS he will but we have rarely seen much to jump to conclusion.

Also we know Naruto and Sasuke are mains in this story they will pass all greats (Hashirama, Madara, Minato, Itachi, Pein, Jiraiya, and etc).
    sasuke with his ms was actually near itachi level
    the only thing that sasuke didn't have over itachi was tskoyomi and sasuke can break it
    susanno there close in abilities

Last edited by laxus; 09-04-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

first:
    MS sasuke = MS itachi
    why? simply because MS sasuke got all his orginal techs+itachi's techs(who knows maybe yata mirror and totsuka sword that every fanboy is bragging about)

EMS sasuke > MS itachi
    need I explain more?? average people should be able to understand this

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Do you see when people get EMS do they also get their brothers abilities too? sorry i'm kinda naive.
    And if so Sasuke now has far surpassed itachi

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I have yet to see any reason to say Sasuke has surpassed Itachi. Sasuke may get there but Itachi lived as a true shinobi. I wish we could see Itachi and Sasuke fight on even footing but since Itachi is an edo tensei we'll never get to see them on even footing.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Itachi was holding back and couldn't see (yet still was faster than Sasuke in taijutsu before the tsukuyomi usage slowed him down).

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    sasuke with his ms was actually near itachi level
    the only thing that sasuke didn't have over itachi was tskoyomi and sasuke can break it
    susanno there close in abilities
    Sasuke Susano'o looked much (meaning armour wise and what not) weaker than that of Itachi. Sasuke with EMS now seems like he has the form of Itachi's Susano'o

Sasuke

Itachi's

Sasuke's EMS Sasuno'o

The reason why I say Itachi's MS was better than Sasuke MS, is due to Sasuke not being able to master MS, he just jumped battle after battle where Itachi's MS was mastered. If Sasuke has MS for about 3-4 years who know he could or could not pass Itachi.

first:
    MS sasuke = MS itachi
    why? simply because MS sasuke got all his orginal techs+itachi's techs(who knows maybe yata mirror and totsuka sword that every fanboy is bragging about)

EMS sasuke > MS itachi
    need I explain more?? average people should be able to understand this
    Actually no MS Sasuke doesn't = MS Itachi. Similarity wise yes but battle wise no.

It's like saying Pein/Nagato = SO6P with the Rinnegan right?

EMS is much stronger, that is common sense, but again depends on the way Sasuke uses it. (someone can fight with a knife while the other fights with his fist, does that always mean the guy with the knife will win?)

Status
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Susano'o looked much (meaning armour wise and what not) weaker than that of Itachi. Sasuke with EMS now seems like he has the form of Itachi's Susano'o

Sasuke

Itachi's

Sasuke's EMS Sasuno'o

The reason why I say Itachi's MS was better than Sasuke MS, is due to Sasuke not being able to master MS, he just jumped battle after battle where Itachi's MS was mastered. If Sasuke has MS for about 3-4 years who know he could or could not pass Itachi.

Actually no MS Sasuke doesn't = MS Itachi. Similarity wise yes but battle wise no.

It's like saying Pein/Nagato = SO6P with the Rinnegan right?

EMS is much stronger, that is common sense, but again depends on the way Sasuke uses it. (someone can fight with a knife while the other fights with his fist, does that always mean the guy with the knife will win?)
    first off, comparing MS itachi like So6P is BS. that actually concludes your an itachi fanboy. this comparison fails.

the guy with a knife will win, IF they are both skilled. again..sasuke is not as dumb as you. he got some battleskills and intellect as itachi. sasuke shown his intellect when fighting deidara and danzo.

so you can't really say itachi will win because of his intelligence.no, infact both brothers displays good analytical capability during a fight.

so clearly when both brothers face off without holding back, EMS sasuke will have a HUGE advantage over itachi.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

first off, comparing MS itachi like So6P is BS. that actually concludes your an itachi fanboy. this comparison fails.

the guy with a knife will win, IF they are both skilled. again..sasuke is not as dumb as you. he got some battleskills and intellect as itachi. sasuke shown his intellect when fighting deidara and danzo.

so you can't really say itachi will win because of his intelligence.no, infact both brothers displays good analytical capability during a fight.

so clearly when both brothers face off without holding back, EMS sasuke will have a HUGE advantage over itachi.
    First off, I wasn't comparing Itachi with SO6P but giving a example regrading SO6P Rinnegan with that of Nagato's. Fanboy? Well I'm a big fan of Minato, Nagato, Sasuke, Killer Bee, 4th Mizukage, A, and Hashirama so remember to call me there fanboys in any VS thread with them also, Ok? Pathetic, that you have to use these lame ass excuses, "Oh he's a fanboy", "wow another fanboy." "fanboy"

People who say that just sound like a girl, plain pathetic.

Are you honestly comparing Sasuke's intellect with Itachi's? LOL

Deidara's fight, I give it to Sasuke but if it wasn't for Oro/Snake (Manda), it would have been over. Danzou's fight, if it wasn't for Karin and Tobi, it would have been over.

I didn't say Itachi would win the battle just due to his intelligent.

You still don't understand, where I am getting at here, MS Itachi would have more knowledge of his MS and mastery over it than Sasuke would have his MS, abilities are the same but Itachi having those abilities would know more about them therefor having a better chance in the battle VS MS Sasuke.

I have already said not only would EMS Sasuke have the advantage but he would win, depending on what we see from him but than, it depends on how he uses it.

As far as it goes on the knife case, I've seen it flop (with the one guy being much bigger/stronger than the other and he had much more fighting/stabbing experience). I lived in a ghetto area.

Status
    This user has no status.

First off, I wasn't comparing Itachi with SO6P but giving a example regrading SO6P Rinnegan with that of Nagato's. Fanboy? Well I'm a big fan of Minato, Nagato, Sasuke, Killer Bee, 4th Mizukage, A, and Hashirama so remember to call me there fanboys in any VS thread with them also, Ok? Pathetic, that you have to use these lame ass excuses, "Oh he's a fanboy", "wow another fanboy." "fanboy"

People who say that just sound like a girl, plain pathetic.

Are you honestly comparing Sasuke's intellect with Itachi's? LOL

Deidara's fight, I give it to Sasuke but if it wasn't for Oro/Snake (Manda), it would have been over. Danzou's fight, if it wasn't for Karin and Tobi, it would have been over.

I didn't say Itachi would win the battle just due to his intelligent.

You still don't understand, where I am getting at here, MS Itachi would have more knowledge of his MS and mastery over it than Sasuke would have his MS, abilities are the same but Itachi having those abilities would know more about them therefor having a better chance in the battle VS MS Sasuke.

I have already said not only would EMS Sasuke have the advantage but he would win, depending on what we see from him but than, it depends on how he uses it.

As far as it goes on the knife case, I've seen it flop (with the one guy being much bigger/stronger than the other and he had much more fighting/stabbing experience). I lived in a ghetto area.
    still saying "Actually no MS Sasuke doesn't = MS Itachi. Similarity wise yes but battle wise no.
    It's like saying Pein/Nagato = SO6P with the Rinnegan right
    "

is wrong. first sasuke and itachi is not like pain and so6p. its like saying itachi is the creator of sharingan, or sharingan originated from itachi. so fail. got it?

second, saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS. yes manda help him to win,but sasuke is still the one who thinks he needs to use manda to survive the blast. so still sasuke won because of his skills. 2nd, sasuke already know how danzo's jutsu works before karin even said it to him. so basically, sasuke figure it out by himself without the help of karin/tobi.

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

He may have EMS, but he is not a master of the Sharingan like Itachi is, give Sasuke time and he probably will be able to eat Itachi alive.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Quote Originally Posted by Myogen View Post
    I don't think he's surpassed Itachi yet. Itachi's got far more intelligence, wisdom, and overall skill than Sasuke. Sasuke may have him beat in the raw power department with EMS, though he hasn't shown it yet, but the above attributes should still make Itachi the better Shinobi. I don't think Sasuke will surpass Itachi until he returns to the side of good, I.E. his final battle with Naruto and the battle after it [probably against Kabuto].
    This. Sasuke has a long way to go before he can surpass Itachi. He is yet to prove himself that he is more than an OP guy who got his most important power up is gift and can think beyond his own self. Itachi is already a legend.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»