Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

itachi would beat sasuke even with the ems because as itachi said himself everything has a weakness and itachi is very smart he would find a way to beat sasuke and his new gay eyes. itachi has proven how smart he is, most recently in the manga when he seals nagato

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

**** Sasuke and **** Itachi how about that....for real sasuke is not a better ninja than itachi he would destroy sasuke and his spam of MS

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi let his brother win idiots and he let, yes let, sasuke win again

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm an equal fan of both brothers..Itachi is my fab but I must say sasuke surpassed him finally..and Itachi even tho sick and blind almost ..and just like tobi said and Itachi said he forfeit on purpose..sasuke now has Itachi powers with his combined..if Itachi intelligence went also then sasuke will be tough..all and all I just want kabuto dead lol

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?

sasuke vs itachi rematch

amaterasu-sasuke could put the flames out and he can change form

tsukyomi-sasuke broke through with regualar sharingan but now itachi ocular powers are transfered to sasuke now so tsukyomi is shit

susano'o- he has itachi blade with amterasu on it

so mangekyou wise , sasuke wins
    sasuke has bigger chakra reserve

but itachi has tricks up his sleeve it wouldnt be easy

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke doesn't have itachi's sword or shield on his susano. Sasuke just created a sword of amaterasu.

Yes, sasuke has A LOT OF POWER. Sasuke has A LOT OF CHAKRA. Sasuke has a ****ing EMS.

Madara had EMS + nine tail demon fox. Madara had STRONG CHAKRA. Madara had STRONG POWERS. Lost to Harishiman First Hokage. Madara admits being defeated.

Naruto + KillerBee HUGGGGGGGGE CHAKRA COMBINED. Naruto has the speed of his father. Naruto can control the nine tail demon fox and so can Killer Bee. They almost died to Nagato.

Tobi/Madara has A STRONG POWER. He can make his body tangible whenever he desires. He can take send people to another dimension. He is Fast. He is a mastermind. YET, he gets defeated by minato who only used three jutsus on him Max.

Isn't it time for naruto readers to understand that power alone doesn't get you anywhere?

Why must we determined a winner or loser based on Power alone?

"He has the more power therefore he/she should win." This is the misconception that I see a lot of people make

Yes, Itachi right now, it's weaker than sasuke but that doesn't mean he will lose a battle against him. Itachi is always ten steps ahead of anyone he fights. Itachi has a clear mind and he can think clearly for any tactics in a fight and make every SINGLE hit of Itachi count

While

Sasuke is possessed by Hatred, revenge. He is not on his right mind. He goes full out from the start. Right now, sasuke can't think like he used to do.

With that said, Itachi would defeat sasuke.

Keep one thing in mind. EMS might give the user eternal light/sight whilts using the MS powers. However, it doesn't give the user eternal chakra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responding to the Thread:

Sasuke EMS eyes surpassed Itachi MS eyes
    Sasuke Chakra surpassed Itachi Chakra
    Sasuke Susano hasn't surpassed Itachi's susano
    Sasuke's Amaterasu surpassed Itachi's amaterasu
    Sasuke's Tsukuyomi hasn't surpassed Itachi's Tsukuyomi
    Sasuke's intelligence hasn't surpassed Itachi's intelligence

Last edited by yondaimeminato; 09-04-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wont even bother arguing. Let's just wait & see how strong Sasuke has gotten and THEN start flaming each other. OKAY PEOPLE?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think sasuke would take this one guys, theres something up that EMS sleeves besides not being able to go blind kaski change the story cuz if you read the chapter Truth of MS is says that only three people would have gotten it, madara, itachi, and sasuke but 2 weeks ago we find out shiusi had MS idk men i'd give sasuke this one i personal like tobi n the little green frog pa i think

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    can you please tell me what does EMS sasuke have against itachi´s Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror? unless i see sasuke´s susano´o use yata mirror or totsuka blade, than MS itachi beats EMS sasuke (if itachi wants to kill sasuke)
    First You Can Push That sword and shield in your a@@ , second sasuke have more chakra than Itachi and More strength ( Look How did he done with danzo and Kakashi after Fought with Kages ) with Ms Not Ems and The Only Reason He Got Half Blind He done all Of That in One Day ^^ Plus chidori Techs +kirin so you can stop say Ms >ems ,Ms Itachi = Ms sasuke

Itachi is Better In Genjutsu , Sasuke Is Better In amaterusu.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    Itachi took a rough beating from his brother but he still put up a really good fight :lili:
    In your dreams sasuke surpasses itachi

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Itachi cud easily woop Sasuke's ass, even Madara said it and plus it's obvious. Now with his EMS though Sasuke may be stronger.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Quote Originally Posted by KAPOOOO View Post
    First You Can Push That sword and shield in your a@@ , second sasuke have more chakra than Itachi and More strength ( Look How did he done with danzo and Kakashi after Fought with Kages ) with Ms Not Ems and The Only Reason He Got Half Blind He done all Of That in One Day ^^ Plus chidori Techs +kirin so you can stop say Ms >ems ,Ms Itachi = Ms sasuke

Itachi is Better In Genjutsu , Sasuke Is Better In amaterusu.
    Wait dude are u saying MS Sasuke= MS Itachi?? If u are then i kinda feel bad for u, Itachi wanted Sasuke to win and Madara even said it and also Itachi still wooped his ass then beat Oro after that and Itachi's condition was near death! Wtf wud MS Sasuke do about the sword? And if u tell me i shud shove it up my ass then i swear i am gonna flame u soo hard so u dont wanna start with me. Anyways the sword wud just seal Sasuke's avenger ass up. As for EMS Sasuke that's different. Now he has Itachi's powers i guess and maybe even some new powers and he cant got blind so now Sasuke cud probably take Itachi.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battling the 4 Gods of Ishval

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Itachi cud easily woop Sasuke's ass, even Madara said it and plus it's obvious. Now with his EMS though Sasuke may be stronger.
    True Itachi was stronger than Sasuke but he has got his EMS and Itachis power which makes him stronger

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in sheer power yes... But Itachi knew what being a true shinobi was. Sasuke is only powerful due to his sharingan, without it he would never be the prodigy he is.

Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really I did not know that.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay.. Sasuke has become much stronger since he fought Itachi--I'm not trying to say otherwise.
    But what I AM saying is that Itachi LET Sasuke win. But we all know that already, don't we?
    Itachi just stalled the fight long enought for Sasuke to use all the chakra from his curse mark so that Orochimaru would pop out, and then seal him away. At that point in time, Itachi would have wiped Sasuke out in a skinny minute if he wanted to. But, Sasuke has received manny trump cards since then as well--not to mention the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. But now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, we don't know exactly what Sasuke's power limit is. Both parties have given some very valid points; however, knowing whether or not Sasuke has surpassed Itachi can only be known in time.
    The reason I like Naruto/Itachi over Sasuke isn't over power. Sasuke has become an extreemely powerful Shinobi, but Naruto and Itachi are true Shinobi.... But that's my opinion--everyone has the freedom of their own thought.

Last edited by Wparker6804; 09-05-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what will sasuke do next will get Naruto and help Madara!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Seriously guys, i saw a lot of dumb posts that dont even make sense when reading this thread. But i'm not going to bother to quote them...just gonna write what they said(too tiring)
    1. Itachi's susano'o yata mirror does not cover 360 degrees thats itachi's weak point!!!
    -seriously dude, i like to see your wiki...did you cr8 that? Not prove, BS
    2. Sasuke is a smart dude, not dumb...
    - i agree, but in a fight against itachi now, sasuke goes crazy, start spamming, no brainer in other words...In a fight, you are naturally smart but you act crazy, than you are dumb.
    3. EMS Sasuke>MS Itachi
    - take away the names, dat true...But with the names, if sasuke uses ems like BS, than he is BS...
    4. EMS(just some random stuff i noticed)
    - People all think EMS is cool and force themselves to believe EMS gives Sasugay special powers. No. It gives Sasugay ability to spam MS and not get blind(ONLY), but not spam forever in one fight.
    Now, for my opinion...Sasuke may have more chakra and may be able to spam more in one fight. But Itachi is smarter(a lot, since sasuke does not use his head now), and is a true shinobi who thinks through his every move. His intelligence has been proven int he recent manga where he sees through nagato chibaku tensei...That in itself is amazing. If Sasuke spams ten amaterusu without brains, but itachi makes sure that one amaterusu hits and dodges the rest with brains, than i dont think sasuke can win. If Sasuke fights with a straight mind and no crazy spamming for luck, than i agree with sasuke fanboys that sasuke wins...If not, whatever crazy powers sasuke has, will not help him. Itachi wins.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi will eventually kill Kabuto only to stop his ugly technique (Edo Tensei) and to save his beloved brother from him, just like how he did before with Orochimaru..

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fu.ck To who said FanBoys FU.CK HIM You area fanBoy Too Moron If You Not why did you join Nb ??

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Wait dude are u saying MS Sasuke= MS Itachi?? If u are then i kinda feel bad for u, Itachi wanted Sasuke to win and Madara even said it and also Itachi still wooped his ass then beat Oro after that and Itachi's condition was near death! Wtf wud MS Sasuke do about the sword? And if u tell me i shud shove it up my ass then i swear i am gonna flame u soo hard so u dont wanna start with me. Anyways the sword wud just seal Sasuke's avenger ass up. As for EMS Sasuke that's different. Now he has Itachi's powers i guess and maybe even some new powers and he cant got blind so now Sasuke cud probably take Itachi.
    Itachi wooped sasuke ass is That all You Got !! I can say that Too What's Your Reasons Moron , You will ask Me what sasuke will do against sword of tusuka

Ok Then what Itachi will do against The arrows?? and If part of Your Reason Is Itachi is Better In Tuskumui sasuke Broke It with a Normal sharingan. What's Your Reason Make You say Itachi's Ms Better answer Me ?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he's probably surpassed him in raw power but itachi is smarter than him AND if he really wants to win i think itachi could win (i personally don't admire either)
    Amaterasu -sasuke
    Tsukuyomi -itachi
    Susanoo -equal

taijustu -itachi (quicker and pwned sasuke in their epic fight although sasuke could have gotten better by now)
    Ninjutsu -sasuke's got more chakra probably only because itachi was too ill create chakra from his stamina)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Having EMS doesn't guaranty it will be better than everyone's MS.....i might sound stupid but if 3 tomeo sharingan can overpower a MS(it has been stated) than why can't a stander MS overpower EMS.....as long as we know EMS grants you new jutsu and for sasuke it was the ametarsu(spelling) sword and it also gets you spamming rights(Immortal light) thats all it doesn't magically make you smarter so yes a MS can overpower EMS but the user has to know what he is doing and how a 3 tomeo surpass a MS is a example....

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually sasuke most likely surpassed itachi since he has ems now, madara even said ms doesnt work on him, that may go for the same as sasuke but I could be wrong