Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Kuro Ryo, The wander mandara uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

naruto should just release the nine tails and beat the f@ck out out everything

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    still saying "Actually no MS Sasuke doesn't = MS Itachi. Similarity wise yes but battle wise no.
    It's like saying Pein/Nagato = SO6P with the Rinnegan right
    "

is wrong. first sasuke and itachi is not like pain and so6p. its like saying itachi is the creator of sharingan, or sharingan originated from itachi. so fail. got it?
    You gotta be kidding me.

Are you lacking in understanding or something here?

You said, "MS Sasuke = MS Itachi" meaning because both have MS and same techs they are on equal footing?

I actually was arguing that point. I was simply saying that just because Sasuke and Itachi have MS doesn't mean they are on the same level

Seeing your fanboyism with Pein/Nagato, I decided to show you an example that since you are saying MS Sasuke = MS Itachi due to both having MS makes them equal footing. (Example: Pein/Nagato = SO6P since they both possess Rinnegan? Neji = Hinata both with Bakuygan? Or MS Madara = MS Izuna)

I never stated MS Sasuke/Itachi = Pein/Nagato/SO6P. Do you get that now?

second, saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS. yes manda help him to win,but sasuke is still the one who thinks he needs to use manda to survive the blast. so still sasuke won because of his skills. 2nd, sasuke already know how danzo's jutsu works before karin even said it to him. so basically, sasuke figure it out by himself without the help of karin/tobi.
    Are you for real here? If I recall weren't you the one whining when people were saying Naruto beat Pein or Itachi sealed Nagato? And now your simply stating that.

khaydz5 says: Naruto only won because he Knew Pein's secret and the toads helped me, etc etc. (saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS)

Naruto did get help but he found out the real location of Nagato on his own here. He won the battle and changed Nagato heart to doing something good. So naruto won becuase of his skills also.

khaydz5 says: Itachi only sealed Nagato becuase Naruto and Bee helped him etc etc. (saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS)

So clearly it's ok saying Itachi found out Nagato tech weakness and knew how to use KB and Naruto strong long range techs. and Itachi sealed him after knowing when to do that. So Itachi won becuase of his intelligent and knowledge. Itachi won because of his skill also.

Last edited by ReLax -; 09-04-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sage~ View Post
    Thankyou, EMS only gave Sasuke, spamming rights.
    He still looses chakra, and he has actually gotten dumber.
    Actually Sasuke hasn't gotten dumber, if you think so watch him fighting. When you'll say that he has gotten clever, when he'll join the Leaf village, when he'll be a good and a brilliant ninja? Well if he doesn't want to join you call him "dumb" that's such a poor logic!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    You gotta be kidding me.

Are you lacking in understanding or something here?

You said, "MS Sasuke = MS Itachi" meaning because both have MS and same techs they are on equal footing?

I actually was arguing that point. I was simply saying that just because Sasuke and Itachi have MS doesn't mean they are on the same level

Seeing your fanboyism with Pein/Nagato, I decided to show you an example that since you are saying MS Sasuke = MS Itachi due to both having MS makes them equal footing. (Example: Pein/Nagato = SO6P since they both possess Rinnegan? Neji = Hinata both with Bakuygan? Or MS Madara = MS Izuna)

I never stated MS Sasuke/Itachi = Pein/Nagato/SO6P. Do you get that now?

Are you for real here? If I recall weren't you the one whining when people were saying Naruto beat Pein or Itachi sealed Nagato? And now your simply stating that.

khaydz5 says: Naruto only won because he Knew Pein's secret and the toads helped me, etc etc. (saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS)

Naruto did get help but he found out the real location of Nagato on his own here. He won the battle and changed Nagato heart to doing something good. So naruto won becuase of his skills also.

khaydz5 says: Itachi only sealed Nagato becuase Naruto and Bee helped him etc etc. (saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS)

So clearly it's ok saying Itachi found out Nagato tech weakness and knew how to use KB and Naruto strong long range techs. and Itachi sealed him after knowing when to do that. So Itachi won becuase of his intelligent and knowledge. Itachi won because of his skill also.
    lol, you did some intensive research on that. waste of time.

but anyway, nagato vs itach,naruto and bee is entirely different from one on one fights like deidara and sasuke/ danzo and sasuke. so still your comparison fails.

all im saying here is, manda is part of his arsenal and it is not right to say that, its because of manda sasuke win... sasuke actually USED manda to win <--this is more appropriate.

when I said, "saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS" I was actually referring to what you said, like "Deidara's fight, I give it to Sasuke but if it wasn't for Oro/Snake (Manda), it would have been over. Danzou's fight, if it wasn't for Karin and Tobi, it would have been over."

you're the one who misunderstood my point.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Itachi Loved His Brother

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Sasucker was a dumbass, remained one for a while, and is nowadays one of the manga`s stupidiest and most spoiled characters seen. Does the word "emotional" give you enough to trigger your insights?

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

I'm an itachi fan, but to be honest sasuke.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

lol, you did some intensive research on that. waste of time.

but anyway, nagato vs itach,naruto and bee is entirely different from one on one fights like deidara and sasuke/ danzo and sasuke. so still your comparison fails.

all im saying here is, manda is part of his arsenal and it is not right to say that, its because of manda sasuke win... sasuke actually USED manda to win <--this is more appropriate.

when I said, "saying this ninja win because of this and that is BS" I was actually referring to what you said, like "Deidara's fight, I give it to Sasuke but if it wasn't for Oro/Snake (Manda), it would have been over. Danzou's fight, if it wasn't for Karin and Tobi, it would have been over."

you're the one who misunderstood my point.
    Not much research just basic, I've seen around

The whole first part of the post you actually misunderstood me but whatever.

The term 'USED' as far as I know Bee TBB and Naruto's RS were also "USED" to stop Nagato tech. they both (Naruto/Bee) were also what you can consider as in Itachi's 'arsenal' after that Itachi sealed Nagato. Sasuke also "USED" manda in order to escape, remember Suigetsu summoned him after and we also saw him (Sasuke) control the snake with his Sharingan and Oro spoke to him after, cursing him.

Yes, I do look at it in a way the manda saved Sasuke but if he didn't have manda, how else would he survive? If Itachi or Naruto/Bee didn't have one another how would they survive? or would they?

Therefor Sasuke had Manda in his arsenal and Itachi/Naruto/Bee had each other in there arsenal, both being able to get a victory/win/survive or whatever way you wanna look at it.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    Itachi took a rough beating from his brother but he still put up a really good fight :lili:
    Bait, Belief, or Troll...? next time on Monsterquest! lol. :D

I'm sorry people, but don't you find the timing, OP topic, and brevity of the post suspicious?

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

ems= win tbh

i mean sasuke might get caught by the sealing sword, but then again itachi might get caught by the amaterasu sword sooo yea

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

itachi would beat sasuke even with the ems because as itachi said himself everything has a weakness and itachi is very smart he would find a way to beat sasuke and his new gay eyes. itachi has proven how smart he is, most recently in the manga when he seals nagato

Status
    Apr 2011
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

**** Sasuke and **** Itachi how about that....for real sasuke is not a better ninja than itachi he would destroy sasuke and his spam of MS

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

itachi let his brother win idiots and he let, yes let, sasuke win again

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Sasuke

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm an equal fan of both brothers..Itachi is my fab but I must say sasuke surpassed him finally..and Itachi even tho sick and blind almost ..and just like tobi said and Itachi said he forfeit on purpose..sasuke now has Itachi powers with his combined..if Itachi intelligence went also then sasuke will be tough..all and all I just want kabuto dead lol

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?

sasuke vs itachi rematch

amaterasu-sasuke could put the flames out and he can change form

tsukyomi-sasuke broke through with regualar sharingan but now itachi ocular powers are transfered to sasuke now so tsukyomi is shit

susano'o- he has itachi blade with amterasu on it

so mangekyou wise , sasuke wins
    sasuke has bigger chakra reserve

but itachi has tricks up his sleeve it wouldnt be easy

Status
    This user has no status.

Sasuke doesn't have itachi's sword or shield on his susano. Sasuke just created a sword of amaterasu.

Yes, sasuke has A LOT OF POWER. Sasuke has A LOT OF CHAKRA. Sasuke has a ****ing EMS.

Madara had EMS + nine tail demon fox. Madara had STRONG CHAKRA. Madara had STRONG POWERS. Lost to Harishiman First Hokage. Madara admits being defeated.

Naruto + KillerBee HUGGGGGGGGE CHAKRA COMBINED. Naruto has the speed of his father. Naruto can control the nine tail demon fox and so can Killer Bee. They almost died to Nagato.

Tobi/Madara has A STRONG POWER. He can make his body tangible whenever he desires. He can take send people to another dimension. He is Fast. He is a mastermind. YET, he gets defeated by minato who only used three jutsus on him Max.

Isn't it time for naruto readers to understand that power alone doesn't get you anywhere?

Why must we determined a winner or loser based on Power alone?

"He has the more power therefore he/she should win." This is the misconception that I see a lot of people make

Yes, Itachi right now, it's weaker than sasuke but that doesn't mean he will lose a battle against him. Itachi is always ten steps ahead of anyone he fights. Itachi has a clear mind and he can think clearly for any tactics in a fight and make every SINGLE hit of Itachi count

While

Sasuke is possessed by Hatred, revenge. He is not on his right mind. He goes full out from the start. Right now, sasuke can't think like he used to do.

With that said, Itachi would defeat sasuke.

Keep one thing in mind. EMS might give the user eternal light/sight whilts using the MS powers. However, it doesn't give the user eternal chakra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responding to the Thread:

Sasuke EMS eyes surpassed Itachi MS eyes
    Sasuke Chakra surpassed Itachi Chakra
    Sasuke Susano hasn't surpassed Itachi's susano
    Sasuke's Amaterasu surpassed Itachi's amaterasu
    Sasuke's Tsukuyomi hasn't surpassed Itachi's Tsukuyomi
    Sasuke's intelligence hasn't surpassed Itachi's intelligence

Last edited by yondaimeminato; 09-05-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I wont even bother arguing. Let's just wait & see how strong Sasuke has gotten and THEN start flaming each other. OKAY PEOPLE?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

i think sasuke would take this one guys, theres something up that EMS sleeves besides not being able to go blind kaski change the story cuz if you read the chapter Truth of MS is says that only three people would have gotten it, madara, itachi, and sasuke but 2 weeks ago we find out shiusi had MS idk men i'd give sasuke this one i personal like tobi n the little green frog pa i think

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    can you please tell me what does EMS sasuke have against itachi´s Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror? unless i see sasuke´s susano´o use yata mirror or totsuka blade, than MS itachi beats EMS sasuke (if itachi wants to kill sasuke)
    First You Can Push That sword and shield in your a@@ , second sasuke have more chakra than Itachi and More strength ( Look How did he done with danzo and Kakashi after Fought with Kages ) with Ms Not Ems and The Only Reason He Got Half Blind He done all Of That in One Day ^^ Plus chidori Techs +kirin so you can stop say Ms >ems ,Ms Itachi = Ms sasuke

Itachi is Better In Genjutsu , Sasuke Is Better In amaterusu.