Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 167 of 167
  1. #151
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Fire Starter View Post
    they see me trolling.
    They hate'n
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    Umm no lol doujutsus was referring to the EMS lol Go to www.leafninja.com and look under Doujutsus, it has all eyes like Sharingan under it.
    Doujutsu - eye technique. It describes not only Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan, but also its powers like Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o, just like Itachi called Tsukiyomi a Doujutsu during his battle with Kakashi in Konoha.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page009.html - Itachi described EMS earlier, when he said it awakened new eye technique he clearly meant 4th Mangekyo power.
     
         

  3. #153
    Member Jorei's Avatar
    Status
    Jorei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    you want good argument? i give you 2 of them

    Totsuka Sword
    Yata Mirror



    what makes you say that he wouldn´t beat 1? all i hear is Sasuke has EMS, he would beat Itachi with MS, it is logic that EMS>MS
    And i will give you one reason :
    Sasukes 4th Power ...

    Dont worry kishi will reveal it sonner or latter...
     
         

  4. #154
    Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Yes It Was a Good Fight..
     
         

  5. #155
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    In time Sasuke will definitely surpass his older brother. Of course that's assuming he doesn't die in the war
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sage~ View Post
    Itachi let Sasuke win Mr. Fanboy.
    yep and it's thanks to him sasuke got more powerfull
     
         

  7. #157
    Member JMAN's Avatar
    Status
    JMAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Maybe sasuke will get the Totuska Blade and the Yata Mirror now that he has itachi's eyes ....
     
         

  8. #158
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Why are people say sasuke won or itachi made sasuke win.

    Itachi with his health problems/partially blind/wanted to die by the hands of sasuke, still won the fight.

    Sasuke ran out of ideas and decided to use oro who got sealed, then he replied on explosive tags which got blocked by susanoo. If you saw sasuke's face when itachi came face to face, it looked like he was about to shit in his pants, but then itachi poked his forehead and died due to his problems.

    Fact is itachi still won that fight
     
         

  9. #159
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    even if Itachi lost in a real battle against Sasuke, I'd still be of the opinion that Itachi is stronger. why? because being stronger is not about spamming with MS.

    if Itachi wanted to win he would have used Susano'o immediately and the battle would be over in a minute. but he knew better and wanted Sasuke to get stronger
     
         

  10. #160
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    LOL eternal mangekyou spamming :D
     
         

  11. #161
    Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Right and sasuke surpassing his brother on the other hand.
     
         

  12. #162
    Member tunechisan's Avatar
    Status
    tunechisan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In Your Subconscious
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    itachi fo'sho...first itachi let him win..second itachi was blind as s*ht and third sasuke is stupid
     
         

  13. #163
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Sasuke surpassed itachi because of EMS only.

    on equal footing (both having Ms) Itachi would own sasuke if he really wanted to kill him
     
         

  14. #164
    Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    aaa what EMS?
     
         

  15. #165
    Akatsuki Devil Ninja
    Status
    Nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Some where hidden in the Village of the Mist
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Itachi Owns naruto too you know.
     
         

  16. #166
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sage~ View Post
    Thankyou, EMS only gave Sasuke, spamming rights.
    He still looses chakra, and he has actually gotten dumber.
    It gives another power as well....

    It was already said to give birth to a new Dojutsu.

    Would be kind of lame for Sasuke to face Naruto only with the techniques he's using eh?
     
         

  17. #167
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke surpassed his bro

    if naruto can't beat itachi, then sasuke can't either. itachi and minato is like in their own league, noone will be able to beat them, not because of their jutsu, but the intelligence
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •