Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Proudly Nigerian Soloist's Avatar
    Status
    Soloist is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,105
    Location
    Base cloud
    "And you can never break
    my stride You never slow the
    momentum at any moment I'm
    about to blow You'll never
    take my pride"
     

    Star Wars

    My friends hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies and now wants to watch all of them and asked me what order he should watch it in the trilogy(which are the new ones) first or the pre sequels(which are the new ones about the old ones correct me if I'm wrong) I myself haven't watched all of them so I don't know or should I just tell him to watch em in order of how they came out
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,500
    Location
    Konoha
    Nanadaime Hokage
     

    Re: Star Wars

    I would watch the prequels then watch the original trilogy to get the story . But i hope your friend doesn't lose interest after watching the prequels.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member -CURSE-'s Avatar
    Status
    -CURSE- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,476
    Location
    Earth
    nothing
     

    Re: Star Wars

    I watched the family guy star wars parody.
     
         

  4. #4
    Karasu Shōkan AnimusOra's Avatar
    Status
    AnimusOra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,647
    Location
    ファー、テキサス州
    ソウルエッジ
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Anyone who has seen the movies since the beginning will tell you to watch the original trilogy if they want to see good movies. If they want to know what happens chronologically then they should start with Episode 1. Have them watch A New Hope first and they wont regret it!
     
         

  5. #5
    Proudly Nigerian Soloist's Avatar
    Status
    Soloist is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,105
    Location
    Base cloud
    "And you can never break
    my stride You never slow the
    momentum at any moment I'm
    about to blow You'll never
    take my pride"
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Quote Originally Posted by -CURSE- View Post
    I watched the family guy star wars parody.
    Haha I watched that too it was funny as hell
     
         

  6. #6
    Flakez's Avatar
    Status
    Flakez is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,188
     



    Re: Star Wars

    The original trilogy first.

    The prequals were subar at best.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member DroGGz0r's Avatar
    Status
    DroGGz0r is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    265
    “It's absurd to divide
    people into good and bad.
    People are either charming or
    tedious.”
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Tell them to watch the original trilogy first, otherwise they'll get disappointed by the visual differences, such as effects and shit....
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,454
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Star Wars

    The original trilogy [episodes 4-6]. After that STOP. If you respect your friend, you won't have them subjugated to the shit-fest that are the prequels [episodes 1-3]. Just dont do it. At all.

    Even more so at this point in the game, finding an honest version of the original trilogy is near impossible. Gearoge Lucas has butchered the original trilogy more and note with every release that its disgusting.
     
         

  9. #9
    Animator TCHmaster's Avatar
    Status
    TCHmaster is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,766
    Location
    My imagination
    Breaking Down Chaos!
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Am I the only one here who liked the prequels more than the original triology? o.O

    Oh well Star Wars never was my thing...
     
         

  10. #10
    -Silver-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Silver- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    21,747
    Location
    Australia
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori
    facias
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Have him watch it from Phantom Menace to Return of the Jedi. The story is better that way.

    And for those saying that the prequels were horrible...just stop. I enjoyed the prequels, and they are not as bad as people make them out to be.
     
         

  11. #11
    No soup for you. Elodin's Avatar
    Status
    Elodin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    351
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Migraine Skank
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Soloist View Post
    My friends hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies and now wants to watch all of them and asked me what order he should watch it in the trilogy(which are the new ones) first or the pre sequels(which are the new ones about the old ones correct me if I'm wrong) I myself haven't watched all of them so I don't know or should I just tell him to watch em in order of how they came out
    4-5-6-1-2-3-(7)
     
         

  12. #12
    No soup for you. Elodin's Avatar
    Status
    Elodin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    351
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Migraine Skank
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Quote Originally Posted by TCHmaster View Post
    Am I the only one here who liked the prequels more than the original triology? o.O

    Oh well Star Wars never was my thing...
    I preferred the prequels as well. Also I have NO idea what the big problem with Jar Jar is.
     
         

  13. #13
    JJUif's Avatar
    Status
    JJUif is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    $$ Elitenoob94XPrincess kaguya
    Forever $$
     

    Re: Star Wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    The original trilogy [episodes 4-6]. After that STOP. If you respect your friend, you won't have them subjugated to the shit-fest that are the prequels [episodes 1-3]. Just dont do it. At all.

    Even more so at this point in the game, finding an honest version of the original trilogy is near impossible. Gearoge Lucas has butchered the original trilogy more and note with every release that its disgusting.
    The VHS collection of the originals is hard to find at this point unfortunately.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •