Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Everything goes, except Subs and Kai's (unless you wish to allow them)
    CJ's and CE's allowed.
    We'll be standing on each our little 2x2 meter rock island, with a great sea surrounding us on all sides.
    Mid range.
    Killing allowed.
    Stealing allowed (i guess)
    I'll be using my Hawke bio, there's a link in my signature.
    Good luck to us both ^_^
    You may begin.
     
         

  2. #2
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    I'll be using my Alex bio, but please, do the first move since I'm about to leave lol.
     
         

  3. #3
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    I'll be using my Alex bio, but please, do the first move since I'm about to leave lol.
    Alright, lol
    I'll be standing with my very first approved CJ in a sheath on my left side o_o
    The fantastic ohmagawd-sword!

    Seijuku no kanashimi=Sorrow of Maturity
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Sorrow of Maturity sword, was created by a sorrowing blacksmith long ago, the blacksmith had lost both his parents recently, and because of that, he had taken some time off, to mourn their passing. During his time of sorrowing, the blacksmith regretted, that he had left his parents house, when he was young, to become a blacksmiths apprentice, in another land. He cursed his maturity, and his stupid wish to get out in the world, before he was ready for it. The blacksmith began to forge a blade, that would be a symbol of three things, the sorrow of death and loneliness, the pain of losing one’s family and comrades, and the maturity of young people, who drove out into the world, even though they were very young. Many years later, the blacksmith could finally declare his work complete, he had created a sword, which gave out an aura of sorrow and pain, but still had a mature touch to it. Through generations, the blade would be passed to those, who in their early years left their family.

    Abilities: The Sorrow of Maturity is a 0,9 long sword, made of special chakra infused steel, the sword is not unbreakable, and it will break if it’s hit by a S rank jutsu or higher. It’s possible to repair the sword, by infusing ones chakra into it, this count as one of the three actions, you can do in one turn. The Sorrow of Maturity, is a symbol of pain, and if the user wishes to use it “correctly”, (meaning activating it’s special ability) the user must, when he unsheathes the sword, cut himself somewhere on the body, dealing 15 damage to the user. The Sword of Maturity, is also a symbol of sorrow, and the sword and it’s wielder, are connected by a bond of sorrow, meaning that the user can throw the sword, and the sword will return like a boomerang. This bond of sorrow also means, that the sword will never be able to damage it’s wielder, unless the wielder wishes for it. (Meaning that the wielder can still cut himself) The Sorrow of Maturity, is also a symbol of maturity, this makes the sword able to follow it’s wielder in strength, meaning that the higher “level” it’s wielder is in, the stronger the sword will be, this is calculated like this.
    If the user is a Genin, throwing with the sword, will be a E ranked non elemental attack (which deals 5 damage). (meaning that it has no weakness to any element, but neither does it have a strength over any element.)

    Chuunin= D-ranked (10 damage)
    S-Jounin= C-ranked (15 damage)
    Jounin= B-ranked (20 damage)
    S-class ninja= A-ranked (25 damage)
    Sannin= A-ranked (30 damage)
    Kage= S-ranked (35 damage)
    Sage= S-ranked (40 damage

    Notes:
    • The sword can be thrown, as many times the user wants. (only once per turn though)
    • The sword can only be correctly wielded by Sorrowers of Maturity, meaning that if it’s stolen, it’s special abilities cannot be used by the thief, or anyone else he might give it to.


    I begin by quickly forming the very familiar cross-seal and summoning two clones, one on each side of me. Lets call the one on my right, Alistair, and the one on my left, Sten.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    Both clones react with each their technique immediately upon achieving existence. (<.<)
    Sten immediately draws his sword while simultanously performing a simple gesture with his hand. The gesture places you in an average Genjutsu. You will only be able to feel different kinds of fear inside the Genjutsu, so thinking rationally will not be an easy task. As the Genjutsu appears successful, Sten disappears in a blur of speed and travels in a crescent shaped trajectory, to avoid any nasty surprises you might throw directly at me. Sten reappears behind you, but instead of being completely traditional, he thrusts his sword into your spine with great speed and force.

    Hakke Magenken: Tercera no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Third Form
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user performs a simple hand gesture, which immediately places the target in a Genjutsu, where he will feel nothing but absolute terror, fear and dread. First, the target will see the users hand begin to glow ominously, after which, the users body will disappear into a complete darkness and only his two hands will remain visible. The users two hands will immediately seem to form a box with the thumb, index and middle finger of each hand and as soon as the box is complete a glowing red eye will appear in the middle of the box and quickly begin to multiply. The target will feel as if thousands of glowing red eyes are racing past him with high speed. The only feelings the target will be able to feel is fear, paranoia, sadness and hopelessness. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into his feet and earth chakra into his hands. The user will then disappears in a blur of speed; he quickly reappears behind the enemy and delivers a devastating dual palm thrust to his spine.
    -The illusion is B-ranked.
    -Can only be used 3 times per match.
    -No S-ranked or above illusionary techniques during the next turn.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.


    Alistair reacts simultanously with Sten, but his Genjutsu happens a tiny moment after Sten's. You should now be caught in what would be called a double-layered illusion, meaning that you have to escape the first one and then the second one to actually be 'free'. (Yeah, it's pretty obvious, i know ) As soon as he completes his Genjutsu, Alistair also disappears in a blur of speed and travels in a crescent shaped trajectory towards you. But instead of going left like Sten, Alistair of course goes right. Alistair reappears right in front of you, with his sorrow sword already drawn and on it's way into your stomach to deliver a fatal wound.
    The two attacks, courtesy of Sten and Alistair, happens at the same time. The only difference is that Alistairs illusion hits you a very tiny moment after Sten's. As soon as the two clones appear, i simply throw 4 kunais at you. Two of them with flashbombs and two of them with explosive tags.

    Hakke Magenken: Segunda no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Second Form
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or weapon and gestures towards the target. The gesture places the target in a Genjutsu, where the target sees the user dashing towards him while performing several slashing motions with his hands or weapon, which causes several small blades of wind to seemingly shoot out from his hands or weapons and race towards the target. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into their feet and vanishes in a blur of speed, after which he appears right in front of the target and stabs his weapon or hand into the targets abdomen. The stab is usually aimed at vital organs.
    -The illusion is C-ranked in strength.
    -Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin
     
         

  4. #4
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Alright, lol
    I'll be standing with my very first approved CJ in a sheath on my left side o_o
    The fantastic ohmagawd-sword!

    Seijuku no kanashimi=Sorrow of Maturity
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Sorrow of Maturity sword, was created by a sorrowing blacksmith long ago, the blacksmith had lost both his parents recently, and because of that, he had taken some time off, to mourn their passing. During his time of sorrowing, the blacksmith regretted, that he had left his parents house, when he was young, to become a blacksmiths apprentice, in another land. He cursed his maturity, and his stupid wish to get out in the world, before he was ready for it. The blacksmith began to forge a blade, that would be a symbol of three things, the sorrow of death and loneliness, the pain of losing one’s family and comrades, and the maturity of young people, who drove out into the world, even though they were very young. Many years later, the blacksmith could finally declare his work complete, he had created a sword, which gave out an aura of sorrow and pain, but still had a mature touch to it. Through generations, the blade would be passed to those, who in their early years left their family.

    Abilities: The Sorrow of Maturity is a 0,9 long sword, made of special chakra infused steel, the sword is not unbreakable, and it will break if it’s hit by a S rank jutsu or higher. It’s possible to repair the sword, by infusing ones chakra into it, this count as one of the three actions, you can do in one turn. The Sorrow of Maturity, is a symbol of pain, and if the user wishes to use it “correctly”, (meaning activating it’s special ability) the user must, when he unsheathes the sword, cut himself somewhere on the body, dealing 15 damage to the user. The Sword of Maturity, is also a symbol of sorrow, and the sword and it’s wielder, are connected by a bond of sorrow, meaning that the user can throw the sword, and the sword will return like a boomerang. This bond of sorrow also means, that the sword will never be able to damage it’s wielder, unless the wielder wishes for it. (Meaning that the wielder can still cut himself) The Sorrow of Maturity, is also a symbol of maturity, this makes the sword able to follow it’s wielder in strength, meaning that the higher “level” it’s wielder is in, the stronger the sword will be, this is calculated like this.
    If the user is a Genin, throwing with the sword, will be a E ranked non elemental attack (which deals 5 damage). (meaning that it has no weakness to any element, but neither does it have a strength over any element.)

    Chuunin= D-ranked (10 damage)
    S-Jounin= C-ranked (15 damage)
    Jounin= B-ranked (20 damage)
    S-class ninja= A-ranked (25 damage)
    Sannin= A-ranked (30 damage)
    Kage= S-ranked (35 damage)
    Sage= S-ranked (40 damage

    Notes:
    • The sword can be thrown, as many times the user wants. (only once per turn though)
    • The sword can only be correctly wielded by Sorrowers of Maturity, meaning that if it’s stolen, it’s special abilities cannot be used by the thief, or anyone else he might give it to.


    I begin by quickly forming the very familiar cross-seal and summoning two clones, one on each side of me. Lets call the one on my right, Alistair, and the one on my left, Sten.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    Both clones react with each their technique immediately upon achieving existence. (<.<)
    Sten immediately draws his sword while simultanously performing a simple gesture with his hand. The gesture places you in an average Genjutsu. You will only be able to feel different kinds of fear inside the Genjutsu, so thinking rationally will not be an easy task. As the Genjutsu appears successful, Sten disappears in a blur of speed and travels in a crescent shaped trajectory, to avoid any nasty surprises you might throw directly at me. Sten reappears behind you, but instead of being completely traditional, he thrusts his sword into your spine with great speed and force.

    Hakke Magenken: Tercera no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Third Form
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user performs a simple hand gesture, which immediately places the target in a Genjutsu, where he will feel nothing but absolute terror, fear and dread. First, the target will see the users hand begin to glow ominously, after which, the users body will disappear into a complete darkness and only his two hands will remain visible. The users two hands will immediately seem to form a box with the thumb, index and middle finger of each hand and as soon as the box is complete a glowing red eye will appear in the middle of the box and quickly begin to multiply. The target will feel as if thousands of glowing red eyes are racing past him with high speed. The only feelings the target will be able to feel is fear, paranoia, sadness and hopelessness. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into his feet and earth chakra into his hands. The user will then disappears in a blur of speed; he quickly reappears behind the enemy and delivers a devastating dual palm thrust to his spine.
    -The illusion is B-ranked.
    -Can only be used 3 times per match.
    -No S-ranked or above illusionary techniques during the next turn.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.


    Alistair reacts simultanously with Sten, but his Genjutsu happens a tiny moment after Sten's. You should now be caught in what would be called a double-layered illusion, meaning that you have to escape the first one and then the second one to actually be 'free'. (Yeah, it's pretty obvious, i know ) As soon as he completes his Genjutsu, Alistair also disappears in a blur of speed and travels in a crescent shaped trajectory towards you. But instead of going left like Sten, Alistair of course goes right. Alistair reappears right in front of you, with his sorrow sword already drawn and on it's way into your stomach to deliver a fatal wound.
    The two attacks, courtesy of Sten and Alistair, happens at the same time. The only difference is that Alistairs illusion hits you a very tiny moment after Sten's. As soon as the two clones appear, i simply throw 4 kunais at you. Two of them with flashbombs and two of them with explosive tags.

    Hakke Magenken: Segunda no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Second Form
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or weapon and gestures towards the target. The gesture places the target in a Genjutsu, where the target sees the user dashing towards him while performing several slashing motions with his hands or weapon, which causes several small blades of wind to seemingly shoot out from his hands or weapons and race towards the target. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into their feet and vanishes in a blur of speed, after which he appears right in front of the target and stabs his weapon or hand into the targets abdomen. The stab is usually aimed at vital organs.
    -The illusion is C-ranked in strength.
    -Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin


    As you create your shadow clones, a huge wave forms from the water in front of me, rushing in your direction. As this wave is created, your clones had just been brought to "life", meaning I wouldn't interrupt your first jutsu nor break the time frame rule. This wave is created without the need for hand seals all thank to my sword.

    (Soudai Gogyou Suirou) – Water Release: Grand Multiple Water Prison


    Rank: S
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Long if on water source)
    Chakra:40
    Damage:N/A
    Description: A modified version of "(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison". User summons a great tide of water towards opponent that traps multiple targets in a orbs of water. User can further manipulate sharp water spikes to impale whatever is inside. Also orbs can be used to stop projectiles. If used on a water surface can be almost unavoidable.
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha and Goro Kaguya


    By now, your clones would be trying to put me under a genjutsu. If that happened (because you could very well try something else considering there's a wave coming at you), a special seal would activate on my left arm, nullifying both your genjutsu before they could even take place. You see, a mistake you did was trying to use two genjutsu at the same time.

    "Both clones react with each their technique immediately...etc"

    Since you're trying to insert your chakra in me with both clone, it's basically as if you're trying to perform one genjutsu since it's the same chakra. By using a simple technique that insert chakra into me, I will repel both your technique at once.

    (Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kai) - Sealing Jutsu: Chakra Release


    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 0 (+15)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: In the event the user is placed in a genjutsu which he cannot release by himself, a certain seal, located on the user's arm, will activate. The seal is designed to inject a large amount of foreign chakra (meaning chakra that does not belong to the user) into the user's body, effectively pushing out any other person's chakra. As a result, nearly any genjutsu placed on the user (except Tsukuyomi) will be released, since their chakra will be forced out of the user's body by the seal.
    Note: The user can only use two jutsus the following turn due to the sudden increase of chakra caused by the seal.
    Note: This jutsu will work on any type of jutsu where the opponent must insert his or her chakra into the user.
    Note: Can only be used twice (one seal per arm)


    One important thing to notice here, you wouldn't be able to tell I if was trapped in your genjutsu, so if you try to go on with your move and avoid the wave, you'd most likely be clueless about my current mental state.

    Needless to say that all your kunais will also be swept away by my wave.

    I'd like to remind you that all of this happens very fast since all I've done so far is cast a water jutsu without using any hand seal. So, immediately as the wave is starting to move toward you, the moisture in the air thickens and falls under my control:

    (Suiton: Shizukesa) - Water release: Serenity


    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short-long
    Chakra:40 (-15 every turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: After making one handseals, the user will spread his water chakra throughout the field, increasing the moisture in the air. Both the user and his opponent can notice the change in the air’s density, but that change in itself doesn’t reveal the purpose of the jutsu. This dense air is a very advance variation of the “Chakra sensing rain technique”. Everything that moves above ground is felt by the user as long as he keeps the jutsu active. Only a master in both Rain and Water jutsu can perform this technique.
    -Can only be used twice per match
    -Following turn no S rank or above water
    -Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha


    I am now able to feel everything that's happening, even though the wave is blocking my sight of you (and vice versa).

    Note: Please take into consideration that my sword makes any water I use stronger and faster. So, considering the description of the only offensive technique I used:" If used on a water surface can be almost unavoidable.", added to this special ability, the waves will get bigger and faster as it rushes in your direction. I'm making this clear cause you did state that your clones would come at me in a crescent. However, they'd be caught in the range of the wave.
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 09-04-2011 at 10:22 PM.

  5. #5
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    As you create your shadow clones, a huge wave forms from the water in front of me, rushing in your direction. As this wave is created, your clones had just been brought to "life", meaning I wouldn't interrupt your first jutsu nor break the time frame rule. This wave is created without the need for hand seals all thank to my sword.

    (Soudai Gogyou Suirou) – Water Release: Grand Multiple Water Prison


    Rank: S
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Long if on water source)
    Chakra:40
    Damage:N/A
    Description: A modified version of "(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison". User summons a great tide of water towards opponent that traps multiple targets in a orbs of water. User can further manipulate sharp water spikes to impale whatever is inside. Also orbs can be used to stop projectiles. If used on a water surface can be almost unavoidable.
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha and Goro Kaguya


    By now, your clones would be trying to put me under a genjutsu. If that happened (because you could very well try something else considering there's a wave coming at you), a special seal would activate on my left arm, nullifying both your genjutsu before they could even take place. You see, a mistake you did was trying to use two genjutsu at the same time.

    "Both clones react with each their technique immediately...etc"

    Since you're trying to insert your chakra in me with both clone, it's basically as if you're trying to perform one genjutsu since it's the same chakra. By using a simple technique that insert chakra into me, I will repel both your technique at once.

    (Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kai) - Sealing Jutsu: Chakra Release


    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 0 (+15)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: In the event the user is placed in a genjutsu which he cannot release by himself, a certain seal, located on the user's arm, will activate. The seal is designed to inject a large amount of foreign chakra (meaning chakra that does not belong to the user) into the user's body, effectively pushing out any other person's chakra. As a result, nearly any genjutsu placed on the user (except Tsukuyomi) will be released, since their chakra will be forced out of the user's body by the seal.
    Note: The user can only use two jutsus the following turn due to the sudden increase of chakra caused by the seal.
    Note: This jutsu will work on any type of jutsu where the opponent must insert his or her chakra into the user.
    Note: Can only be used twice (one seal per arm)


    One important thing to notice here, you wouldn't be able to tell I if was trapped in your genjutsu, so if you try to go on with your move and avoid the wave, you'd most likely be clueless about my current mental state.

    Needless to say that all your kunais will also be swept away by my wave.

    I'd like to remind you that all of this happens very fast since all I've done so far is cast a water jutsu without using any hand seal. So, immediately as the wave is starting to move toward you, the moisture in the air thickens and falls under my control:

    (Suiton: Shizukesa) - Water release: Serenity


    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short-long
    Chakra:40 (-15 every turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: After making one handseals, the user will spread his water chakra throughout the field, increasing the moisture in the air. Both the user and his opponent can notice the change in the air’s density, but that change in itself doesn’t reveal the purpose of the jutsu. This dense air is a very advance variation of the “Chakra sensing rain technique”. Everything that moves above ground is felt by the user as long as he keeps the jutsu active. Only a master in both Rain and Water jutsu can perform this technique.
    -Can only be used twice per match
    -Following turn no S rank or above water
    -Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha


    I am now able to feel everything that's happening, even though the wave is blocking my sight of you (and vice versa).

    Note: Please take into consideration that my sword makes any water I use stronger and faster. So, considering the description of the only offensive technique I used:" If used on a water surface can be almost unavoidable.", added to this special ability, the waves will get bigger and faster as it rushes in your direction. I'm making this clear cause you did state that your clones would come at me in a crescent. However, they'd be caught in the range of the wave.
    As soon as you release your wave, i clap my hands together which causes your water technique to split into two waves. The two waves will be shot respectively left and right in an angle that ensures that they are no danger to me or my clones in any way. My clones simply continue on with their attacks like nothing happened.

    Fuuton: Mizu debaida (Wind Release:Water Divider)
    Type: Defence
    Rank:S
    Range:Short- Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
    ★Can only be used three times per battle
    ★can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.


    I follow up by manipulating the wind behind you, and making it smash into your back with great force.

    (Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user is able to make clearly visible objects by using their chakra to dense and move the air at great speed. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of wind, tools, and shields of wind (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger).
     
         

  6. #6
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    As soon as you release your wave, i clap my hands together which causes your water technique to split into two waves. The two waves will be shot respectively left and right in an angle that ensures that they are no danger to me or my clones in any way. My clones simply continue on with their attacks like nothing happened.

    Fuuton: Mizu debaida (Wind Release:Water Divider)
    Type: Defence
    Rank:S
    Range:Short- Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
    ★Can only be used three times per battle
    ★can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.


    I follow up by manipulating the wind behind you, and making it smash into your back with great force.

    (Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user is able to make clearly visible objects by using their chakra to dense and move the air at great speed. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of wind, tools, and shields of wind (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger).
    Sorry for the late late reply, I was waiting for you to respond and didn't even saw you already had

    Well you broke a rule there and used more then 3 jutsu per turn, just look at your timing:

    -In your first turn you created 2 clones and made them use a jutsu each, making a total of 3 moves in that turn.

    -I did my move.

    -You went back in your turn and used the wind jutsu to split my wave. Please notice that I said I used my jutsu before your clones initiated their Genjutsu, and in your last move you said;

    "As soon as you release your wave"

    This mean that you're actually using this as your clones are making their genjutsu or before, totaling for a number of 4 moves in the time frame of your first turn. This is further confirmed when you said this;

    "My clones simply continue on with their attacks like nothing happened"

    (That last quote is proof that your clones either did it as you made the wind or after it).

    I'm open to comment on my analysis, I could be wrong, though I strongly believe you just did 4 moves in the time frame of your first turn (and I'm not even considering the fact that you used "(Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique" as your clone were doing their genjutsu, breaking the rule even more as it could be considered close to 5 move in your turn).
     
         

  7. #7
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Sorry for the late late reply, I was waiting for you to respond and didn't even saw you already had

    Well you broke a rule there and used more then 3 jutsu per turn, just look at your timing:

    -In your first turn you created 2 clones and made them use a jutsu each, making a total of 3 moves in that turn.

    -I did my move.

    -You went back in your turn and used the wind jutsu to split my wave. Please notice that I said I used my jutsu before your clones initiated their Genjutsu, and in your last move you said;

    "As soon as you release your wave"

    This mean that you're actually using this as your clones are making their genjutsu or before, totaling for a number of 4 moves in the time frame of your first turn. This is further confirmed when you said this;

    "My clones simply continue on with their attacks like nothing happened"

    (That last quote is proof that your clones either did it as you made the wind or after it).

    I'm open to comment on my analysis, I could be wrong, though I strongly believe you just did 4 moves in the time frame of your first turn (and I'm not even considering the fact that you used "(Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique" as your clone were doing their genjutsu, breaking the rule even more as it could be considered close to 5 move in your turn).
    Zero Kelvin asked me to post my opinion of the situation, so if you don't mind, Izuna, I'll render my verdict.

    This timing on this is very tough (it normally is when shadow clones come into play), but I believe that Izuna is correct.

    Zero's original move consisted of making shadow clones, then clone 1 does genjutsu closely followed by clone 2. so the sequence begins with...

    Zero: clones
    Zero: genjutsu 1
    Zero: genjutsu 2

    Then Izuna Interupted that sequnce by sending in a waterwave before the clones do thier genjutsu, then releasing out of the genjutsu, then sensing. so the new set of moves is.

    Zero: clones
    Izuna: water wave
    Zero: genjutsu 1
    Zero: genjutsu 2
    Izuna: Genjutsu Release
    Izuna: Sensing

    Zero, you stated that your divide the wave "as soon as it appears". Zero's move broke a rule by inserting his response a little too far back in the sequence and then expecting the subsequent moves to continue, making the new sequence...

    Izuna: water wave
    Zero: water divider
    Zero: genjutsu 1
    Zero: genjutsu 2
    Zero: Greater Wind Style Technique


    Izuna had already countered the genjutsu, so by bringin it back into play you are saying that he never got a chance to use his counter and therefor used too many jutsu for the turn.
     
         

  8. #8
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]


    Wakarimashita...
    Damn wind tech to loose on
    Short fight Izuna o_O
     
         

  9. #9
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post

    Wakarimashita...
    Damn wind tech to loose on
    Short fight Izuna o_O
    Since izuna had already shown he could released himself from the genjutsu earlier, you should have just left it at that and had your clones perform new attacks and made a new sequence of events
     
         

  10. #10
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Since izuna had already released himself from the genjutsu earlier, you should have just left it at that and had your clones perform different attacks
    True, but i really wanted to see how my Hakke Magenken would work ._.
    So i kept myself in reserve to counter any eventual attacks, but it seems i didn't quite do that the right way o_o
    And with the speed Izunas water techs have, i doubt my clones, who are much closer to the technique than i, would have time to react.
     
         

  11. #11
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Here is Caliburn's take on this (for further re-iteration)

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...4&postcount=13

    oh well, we live and we learn. no harm done. better luck next time
     
         

  12. #12
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Quest to Utilize Liquids [7SM Challenge]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Here is Caliburn's take on this (for further re-iteration)

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...4&postcount=13

    oh well, we live and we learn. no harm done. better luck next time
    LOL, I remember that fight.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •