View Poll Results: should they be together?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 36.36%
  • no

14 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student Nagato of the Six Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: naruto romance

It's just that, as Sai points out: Sakura has really just been relying on Naruto for Sasuke. And when she finally comes to terms with that, she can't even be honest about it.
    Hinata on the other hand has gone waaaaay beyond juvenile infatuation and was ready to give her life for Naruto without a second though. That, is love.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato of the Six Paths View Post
    It's just that, as Sai points out: Sakura has really just been relying on Naruto for Sasuke. And when she finally comes to terms with that, she can't even be honest about it.
    Hinata on the other hand has gone waaaaay beyond juvenile infatuation and was ready to give her life for Naruto without a second though. That, is love.
    I totally agree

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't think its in the cards.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato of the Six Paths View Post
    Well normally I don't argue about these pairing things, but there's a first time for everything.

Sakura as you pointed out came to terms that she had been relying on Naruto for Sasuke, by Sai pointing this out. But if you have noticed when Shippuden started she was not begging Naruto to bring Sasuke back and she kept her promise that next time she would go with him to bring him back, and she did just that. But you and I know that ended in failure. Sakura, was actually willing to risk her life to relieve Naruto of the pain he caused her, by trying to kill Sasuke. Obviously she doubted she could kill Sasuke and when it came time for her to do just that, she couldn't bring herself to do it. I can hardly blame her, since Sasuke was one of her closest friends and no matter how far a friend has fallen it's still very hard to kill them. (I'm not speaking from a personal experience, just from a moral standpoint) After that ordeal, she didn't yell at Naruto or plague him with questions saying "Why didn't you tell me I was causing you pain?" In fact, she hasn't even hit him anymore since that time (Maybe in the anime she might have, but I'm not counting the anime.) Sakura was willing to risk her life, just to relieve Naruto of the pain she caused him.

I say Hinata loves Naruto. It's more of infatuation if anything. Yes, she risked her life for him, but does he even love her back. They hardly know each other at all. She's only spoken to him like a few times and was nervous each time. Plus, Naruto seems to not have any romantic feelings for her, he didn't even have the decency to confront her about her saying "I love you" to him. Has, Naruto even mentioned her since then? She may love him, for his Nindo, but if that's it than I don't think their love will last, especially since he hasn't shown those feelings for her.

I'm not saying Naruto and Sakura will end up together, she may just not end up with anyone. I'm also not saying Hinata and Naruto won't end up together, I just think that the odds of them getting together are highly unlikely. Or if they do end up together their relationship may not last long, especially since they hardly know each other.

Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Madara needs a girl.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Emblem Fan

It all depends on Sauce really :/

If he can come back home, I guess they can be together. But he could feel too guilty, or maybe he'll die, or he might decide to go nomad on everybody..

IDK :s The Sauce is a tricky one..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hebi Terumi~ View Post
    They hardly know each other at all. She's only spoken to him like a few times and was nervous each time.
    They got to know each other pretty well during the Chunin Exams. He learned everything about her past & struggles during their fight with Neji, and even identified with those problems. He got to know her as a person during their little interations at the Exams too. While she already knew those things about him at a distance, she got to know him a little more personally during their talk. Right before his fight with Neji, when he told her about his hidden doubts. She was nervous, but she still managed to show/tell her feelings.

They know each other =P The time they spent together was just so little compared to what we see between him and his team that it's somewhat easy to overlook..

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Madara needs a girl.
    Indeed

Last edited by Hydro Spiral; 09-08-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant tell anything :P ..its not a love triangle anymore ..naruto know about affair of sasuke and sakura so he wont came in between them

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naah, for me its pretty obvious that Sakura will end up with Naruto.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12