Raitoningu with Mockingbrahm.

*Prances about in a flower-filled field among many screaming sheep.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Raitoningu with Mockingbrahm.

-I walk in with a slight grin on my face.-

Okay, Demobro, what was the last jutsu you learned?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Scoffs at your strange and unnecessary grin*
    The basic, A-ranked Chidori.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, good.

Now, show me your chidori.

*I create a clone*

Last edited by The Doctor; 09-05-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I form a protective layer if chakra over both of my arms that extends to the forearms. I then proceed to form the necessary handseals before clutching my right forearm with my left hand, focusing Raiton chakra I continuously focus very large amounts of Raiton into the area around my hand, rapidly condensing it into a single point on my palm. As a ridiculous amount of chakra is eventually condensed, it takes on a somewhat solidified shape with an aura of wild lightning flying about it. I then quickly dash towards you before extending my hand towards him. You immediately recognize my gentlemenly act and extend your hand to shake my hand. As our formal greeting takes place, your hand is severely shocked, giving you terrible boo-boos.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's great, you have quite the description there. I'd like it if we kept it that way.

Next jutsu.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Now perform the chidori again, and focus it all around your body, make the current unfocused though.

*I create a clone*

It will touch you when you're finished.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Calm, sensible statement that does not offend you.*

*Using the basis of the previous Chidori-variant, I create a thin, protective outer layer of chakra over my body. I then begin to focus a layer of Raiton chakra along the outside of the protective layer, applying a constant flow of chakra to it, so as to fuel the lightning-aura as it leaves my body. I apply no shape manipulation whatsoever, allowing the lightning to fly around me freely.*

Touch me.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 09-05-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-My clone walks towards you, and touches you. As soon as it does, it poofs.-
    Good job : D

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

*I show you the correct string of handseals for this technique.-

Okay, this is a particularly fun technique.

*I point at a patch of tall grass, with a tree in the middle.*

Your objective is to use this technique to destroy the path of grass to the tree, AND fry the tree.

Last edited by The Doctor; 09-05-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I solemnly look at the grass at which you've pointed at, knowing that you've just asked me to destroy the home of countless wild pokemon, causing me to reflect on my moral standing. I then decide that I have no qualms with killing them all, forming the necessary handseals as I then crouch down and slam my hands on the ground, sending a very large amount of Raiton chakra into it, converting it into lightning immediately. I quickly apply a basic form of shape manipulation to it that makes the brunt of the attack arrow-esque as I apply a constant flow of chakra into the ground, turning it into lightning as well, making the lightning tunnel in the direction of the grass-patch, causing the ground to be broken into large sections that shift about as the lightning travels forward. As it reaches the tree, the lightning heats the tree, cooking it to perfection as the now homeless pokemon scurry up and attempt to eat it.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    *I solemnly look at the grass at which you've pointed at, knowing that you've just asked me to destroy the home of countless wild pokemon, causing me to reflect on my moral standing. I then decide that I have no qualms with killing them all, forming the necessary handseals as I then crouch down and slam my hands on the ground, sending a very large amount of Raiton chakra into it, converting it into lightning immediately. I quickly apply a basic form of shape manipulation to it that makes the brunt of the attack arrow-esque as I apply a constant flow of chakra into the ground, turning it into lightning as well, making the lightning tunnel in the direction of the grass-patch, causing the ground to be broken into large sections that shift about as the lightning travels forward. As it reaches the tree, the lightning heats the tree, cooking it to perfection as the now homeless pokemon scurry up and attempt to eat it.*
    At least the Pokemon are fed.

TO ZE NEXT TECHNIQUE.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

-I point to a training dummy.

It is filled with ketchup. To the brim.

If you were to cut it, ketchup would begin spilling out.

Use this technique to destroy the dummy's stomach, and leave cuts everywhere else on it's body.

Last edited by The Doctor; 09-05-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over my right hand and forearm, focusing a ridiculous amount of Raiton chakra into my palm, condensing it before raising it to eye level, pointing it at the dummy. I then begin to focus on small sections of the Chidori, forming them into very small, sharp cylindrical shapes that I manipulate to fly out of the lightning mass at an extremely fast rate as I constantly apply more chakra to the Chidori so as to allow myself to continuously spray needles at the dummy. Some needles impale the dummy, sticking into it and sending an electrical current through them while others just barely scratch the surface of its "skin", causing those areas to be cut and ketchup to seep out of them.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You did extremely well.

Next technique.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

-I point towards a tree.-

Destroy it using this tech.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thbbbbbbt.

*I raise my right arm, focusing a protective layer of chakra over it as I begin focusing a ridiculous amount of Raiton chakra around it. I continuously send tons of Raiton chakra, condensing it into a sphere shape around my hand, building up a ridiculously large and unstable amount of chakra while keeping the shape of it as a small sphere around my hand. I then stroll over to the tree with extreme swagger before slamming my hand into the tree. Just before impact I focus another protective chakra layer over my entire body, shielding me from the resulting explosion that destroys the tree and as well as the ground around it, throwing up a cloud of dirt and debris.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job, you've come far.

*I create a clone*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

I want you to perform this technique. Though, I want you to extend it to the maximum possible distance (10 meters) THEN hit my clone.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really? The tree was only a few feet away from my initial standing-place.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over my hand and forearm, focusing a large amount of Raiton chakra around my hand as I condense it to a single point, forming it with the same aspects as a generic Chidori. I then raise the Chidori to eye level, facing away from your clone. I proceed to take a small section of the super-condensed lightning and make it less condensed, using shape manipulation to extend it outwards. I continue to increase its length, un-condensing more chakra from the Chidori when needed until it reaches ten meters, where the shape manipulation just reaches the starting point of instability. I then turn to your clone, dispell the technique, dash towards him and punch him in the face.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really? The tree was only a few feet away from my initial standing-place.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over my hand and forearm, focusing a large amount of Raiton chakra around my hand as I condense it to a single point, forming it with the same aspects as a generic Chidori. I then raise the Chidori to eye level, facing away from your clone. I proceed to take a small section of the super-condensed lightning and make it less condensed, using shape manipulation to extend it outwards. I continue to increase its length, un-condensing more chakra from the Chidori when needed until it reaches ten meters, where the shape manipulation just reaches the starting point of instability. I then turn to your clone, dispell the technique, dash towards him and punch him in the face.*
    Crafty boy. You did it correctly, despite barely fitting within my task. >_>

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Do this jutsu without my instruction.

This shall be your test.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Acknowledges that this is a test and clearly not a lack of your understanding of the technique. I begin to focus Fuuton chakra around me, forming a generic vortex with ease, as nearly every Fuuton technique is based on this form of attack. I then begin to emit Raiton chakra outward, trying to infuse the tornado around me with it, giving it an electrical essence and blue color. I then shape the top of the tornado into a dragon-esque head, creating an opened mouth that I then direct to attack some nearby object that you'd have no objection with me killing/destroying. The end result is a spinning mass of electrical wind that has a dragon-shaped head that shoots out discharges of lightning from its main "body."*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

-I point to four trees, two are linked to each other, and the other two are linked to each other.-

I want you to use this jutsu to destroy these trees.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As I admire your amazing pointing skills, I raise my hands, one towards each tree-group. I then begin to focus Raiton chakra in front of my hands, forming a relatively large mass in front of each one. I then simultaneously turn parts of the masses into lightning that travels forward very quickly, using the extra chakra as fuel to allow them to extend forward from the initial point. As they snake forward to their targets, I widen their shapes, making them wide enough to slice through the bases of each set of trees as they reach their targets, causing them to fall.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job my student, you are now a beautiful butterfly.

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

Make a more condensed version of chidori, and destroy this tree.

Split the raikiri when you are almost at the tree, and slam your palm and the split raikiri into it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over both of my hands and forearms, focusing a ton of condensed Raiton chakra into my right hand, forming a Chidori. I then attempt to add and condense the Raiton chakra even further in order to give it greater destructive power, however with a greater size. I bring my other hand onto the mass of Raiton and manipulate half of it to move into that hand, splitting the Raikiri apart. I then dash towards the tree and quickly make a diagonal slicing motion with my right hand through the tree from right to left and then mirror then mirror the strike with my left hand from left to write, cutting the tree at it's midsection in an x-shape.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over both of my hands and forearms, focusing a ton of condensed Raiton chakra into my right hand, forming a Chidori. I then attempt to add and condense the Raiton chakra even further in order to give it greater destructive power, however with a greater size. I bring my other hand onto the mass of Raiton and manipulate half of it to move into that hand, splitting the Raikiri apart. I then dash towards the tree and quickly make a diagonal slicing motion with my right hand through the tree from right to left and then mirror then mirror the strike with my left hand from left to write, cutting the tree at it's midsection in an x-shape.*
    Are you stealing these descriptions from other people? You're doing extremely well. o__o

Next technique.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Create a chidori, condense it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's quite offensive.

*I focus a protective layer of chakra over my hand and forearm as I focus huge amounts of Raiton chakra into my hand for the millionth time. I form a basic Chidori before applying the same augmentations to the techniques form and destructive power as previously mentioned in the last Raikiri-variant.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm proud to be your sensei.

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Do what the description says.

There's not much else that can be said about it.

Give me one strength and one weakness.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're a sempai.

*After shooting some fireballs into the sky offscreen, the increased temperature in the sky causes the formation of storm clouds. I focus a protective chakra layer over my hand and arm before forming a Chidori and raising it to the sky. Natural lightning is instantly attracted to the Chidori and I take control of it the instant it reaches it, manipulating it into a rough, animalistic form that I keep above my head. I then swing my arm forward, sending the beast at the target. As it is natural lightning, it retains the speed of a lightning strike and reaches the target nearly instantaneously.*

Strength: Near-instantaneous attack that kills the opponent undoubtedly.

Weakness: Must be set up. Seeing as how it would be difficult to set up without it being painfully obvious as to what you're trying to do, it makes the opportunity to use this technique rare.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»