View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Train

    2 2.35%
  • Dino

    0 0%
  • Reborn

    5 5.88%
  • Nocturnal, Faust, Kagutsuchi

    24 28.24%
  • Michael92

    13 15.29%
  • Zombie

    12 14.12%
  • ~Deidara~

    7 8.24%
  • Sharingdork & ~Yard~

    7 8.24%
  • The pervy sage

    15 17.65%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 97
  1. #61
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,907
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I don't see how i was up in the top 3 at that point, a bit of a shock, but thanks for the votes guys
    |:

    It's the fact you can teach stuff, as discussed over msn about a month ago.
     
         

  2. #62
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    |:

    It's the fact you can teach stuff, as discussed over msn about a month ago.
    That is completely retarded in this case. The poll is private, i can't see who has voted so why would i trust anyone without evidence?

    Even if they did vote for me why would i train them?

    You are a sempai who can teach people too right? And you are a designer, so does that mean people will just vote for you?

    And finally, that post is an insult to my work, saying i only get votes because of my sensei title.
     
         

  3. #63
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,907
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    That is completely retarded in this case. The poll is private, i can't see who has voted so why would i trust anyone without evidence?

    Even if they did vote for me why would i train them?

    You are a sempai who can teach people too right? And you are a designer, so does that mean people will just vote for you?

    And finally, that post is an insult to my work, saying i only get votes because of my sensei title.
    I am not a Sempai anymore-1
    I can't teach something special-2
    My Job as a Designer Doesn't give me any privileges members would make use of-3
    I am just saying it gets you "Extra" Votes-4

    It's called Ass Kissing, ask around for further Instructions.
     
         
    Last edited by Sonne; 09-11-2011 at 02:09 AM.

  4. #64
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    It's called Ass Kissing, ask Michael for further Instructions.
    What is your problem anyways? Why do you like to start a fight with people all the time Don't you have the dignity to actually respect your fellow contestants instead of trying to insult them in anyway you can?
    Seeing your other post towards Dan as well, I wouldn't call that far from an insult on his work, and last time I checked, that's against the rules
     
         

  5. #65
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    I am not a Sempai anymore-1
    I can't teach something special-2
    My Job as a Designer Doesn't give me any privileges members would make use of-3
    I am just saying it gets you "Extra" Votes-4

    It's called Ass Kissing, ask Michael for further Instructions.
    You were before, ali is sensei, they want his favours?
    I can't teach special stuff without giving tests which i can't issue
    People always want ava's and sigs, and everyone knows i only teach people who applied in my threads

    No, you are trying to make excuses up now. I can't just be surprised about people liking my work without you making up stupid excuses.

    Then straight after, you come on msn and accused me of cheating in the contest just now. I will screenshot what you said, and give the evidence to go against that crap
     
         

  6. #66
    ... Sauron's Avatar
    Status
    Sauron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,422
    Location
    stoke
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    @Nocturnal

    sorry but your basically saying people are gonna get votes based on the status on Nb such as sensie, would you say the same thing if Pervy was a mod or would you be afraid of being DQ'ed or banned for trolling, just accept the voters are voting on worked based on how good it is not the people who have done it... get over it and wait for the results
     
         

  7. #67
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Ok tasha, don't bother posting, he just accused me of logging onto your account and posting that myself.

    Even though i screen shotted our msn conversation and told him to get the IP check for the posts.
     
         

  8. #68
    Kaziname's Avatar
    Status
    Kaziname is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,295
    Location
    U pički materinoj
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Guys, it's probably not my thing to say, but: Don't argue without having enough facts to support your arguments (I've experienced that one). If you think that someone is cheating go and tell the mods (or whoever is in charge of this) and present them the evidences. If you have none you are as good as dead for this matter and that's it. There's no need for anyone to get sanctioned for useless fight (and someone definitely will. If you continue like this, that is).
     
         

  9. #69
    ... Sauron's Avatar
    Status
    Sauron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,422
    Location
    stoke
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    okay sorry but my its my opinion anyway
     
         

  10. #70
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,907
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    What is your problem anyways? Why do you like to start a fight with people all the time Don't you have the dignity to actually respect your fellow contestants instead of trying to insult them in anyway you can?
    Seeing your other post towards Dan as well, I wouldn't call that far from an insult on his work, and last time I checked, that's against the rules
    Better?
    And it actually isn't, I have the right to defy anything I want until proven otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    You were before, ali is sensei, they want his favours?
    I can't teach special stuff without giving tests which i can't issue
    People always want ava's and sigs, and everyone knows i only teach people who applied in my threads

    No, you are trying to make excuses up now. I can't just be surprised about people liking my work without you making up stupid excuses.

    Then straight after, you come on msn and accused me of cheating in the contest just now. I will screenshot what you said, and give the evidence to go against that crap
    As I said in previous posts, of course people will like your FanFictions, but your status may be a bit..."motivating".
    I am not saying you would favor anyone who voted, in some sick way they think you would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    @Nocturnal

    sorry but your basically saying people are gonna get votes based on the status on Nb such as sensie, would you say the same thing if Pervy was a mod or would you be afraid of being DQ'ed or banned for trolling, just accept the voters are voting on worked based on how good it is not the people who have done it... get over it and wait for the results
    Kay.

    I am not saying it is only Dan, pretty much every colored username gets a bit favored, and that is no Secret, only a foolish man would not notice.
    I mean, sure, I know My, Ali`s and Faust`s FF were a bit favored too, and I didn't "accuse" Dan of allowing to be Favored, I just told him that happens too.
    The misunderstanding was caused due to a bit of "specification" in my first post, so I`ll rephrase it :
    "It's the fact some people are more privileged, as discussed over msn about a month ago."

    And sorry Dan, I run into accusations, I just can't be sure enough.
     
         

  11. #71
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Yeh, greg accused me and zen of getting votes because of our colours and stuff in the last competition too.

    This time, he accused me of getting it because of my coloured name, said i got my "buddys" to this thread, probably to cheat or fight my battles for me or some crap, and that i logged onto my gf's account just to post an argument in my favour...

    But i proved him wrong, and he said sorry so meh.

    But these competitions aren't worth entering if this is all people think of my work =/
     
         

  12. #72
    Myobokuzan Faust's Avatar
    Status
    Faust is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    24,998
    Location
    Where ever you go, there you are.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    ROFL @ the fail conversation.
     
         

  13. #73
    House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Yeh, greg accused me and zen of getting votes because of our colours and stuff in the last competition too.

    This time, he accused me of getting it because of my coloured name, said i got my "buddys" to this thread, probably to cheat or fight my battles for me or some crap, and that i logged onto my gf's account just to post an argument in my favour...

    But i proved him wrong, and he said sorry so meh.

    But these competitions aren't worth entering if this is all people think of my work =/
    So you feel proud of yourself, and you feel sorry for yourself in the same time. Don't be childlish Dan, you know damn right that people on a higher stance are most likely to be viewed over the people who doesn't have any powers. Accused in the last competition? Stop overreacting Dan, don't make a fuss out of everything. There wasn't any accusations, I was talking with Lawliet, and somehow you got our convo, and you took it like a 5 year old, who's candy was taken, and you came on my profile wanting it back.
     
         

  14. #74
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,514
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    :rofl:


    What in the world....No other contests have been like this in terms of arguing.
     
         

  15. #75
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    ummm i don't know what to say to that. whoever wins, wins whoever doesn't, trys again. simple as that
     
         

  16. #76
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziname View Post
    Guys, it's probably not my thing to say, but: Don't argue without having enough facts to support your arguments (I've experienced that one). If you think that someone is cheating go and tell the mods (or whoever is in charge of this) and present them the evidences. If you have none you are as good as dead for this matter and that's it. There's no need for anyone to get sanctioned for useless fight (and someone definitely will. If you continue like this, that is).
    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sindy~ View Post
    ummm i don't know what to say to that. whoever wins, wins whoever doesn't, trys again. simple as that
    Good and fair point
     
         

  17. #77
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Good and fair point
    yep yep
    though im curious to know who does wins........i didn't vote for Pervy or Nocturnal/Fausteh/Ali so im kinda interested now
     
         

  18. #78
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sindy~ View Post
    yep yep
    though im curious to know who does wins........i didn't vote for Pervy or Nocturnal/Fausteh/Ali so im kinda interested now
    Not me either I suppose
     
         

  19. #79
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,547
    Avatar courtesy of Zise!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Well, I lost, as expected. I still can't believe twelve silly people voted for my writings. I can barely form a proper sentence, let alone spell words correctly.

    I would have been grossly ashamed of myself if I had even placed third.
     
         

  20. #80
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,907
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2011]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Well, I lost, as expected. I still can't believe twelve silly people voted for my writings. I can barely form a proper sentence, let alone spell words correctly.

    I would have been grossly ashamed of myself if I had even placed third.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •