Hybrid View

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Ridiculous

:mad:
    Don't you guys and girls think that Pain is kind of ridiculous.
    Or kishi is totally lacking logics.
    Why the heck does Pain need fillage if he can fight a village alone, just by himself, recover his bodies, use telekynesis, summone weird giandt 4 headed dogs, bring back to life his bodies which were dead like for 5 days.
    eh? And why is it so that 1 ninja is able to withstand a whole village?

Thats plain stupid!

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Dont understand very well, work on sentence phrasing. :D But what is ridiculous is Pain's "force push and pull" crap. It's really cheap.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

MY point was that Pain is a cheap character. I mean, I haven't really heard that any NINJA ( not 99 tailed demon sock) could withstand a whole village in a fight. Yeah, I mean wtf, this is crazy. Why does he need to lead akatsuki then? WHy does he need to control those beasts? He can defeat the whole world with his 6 bodies :D
    I mean, yeah!

Even a 4th hokage, as far as I know, didnt attack the villages directly, killing everything in his path.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    MY point was that Pain is a cheap character. I mean, I haven't really heard that any NINJA ( not 99 tailed demon sock) could withstand a whole village in a fight. Yeah, I mean wtf, this is crazy. Why does he need to lead akatsuki then? WHy does he need to control those beasts? He can defeat the whole world with his 6 bodies :D
    I mean, yeah!

Even a 4th hokage, as far as I know, didnt attack the villages directly, killing everything in his path.
    yes pain is a cheap character. I think he is foolish for single handedly attacking konoha, and will probably die without even seeing naruto. Yes a normal ninja wouldn't be able to stand up against a village, but once magic is involved people suddenly become much more powerfull, and the power difference's become alot greater. he wouldn't be able to take out the entire world. and the rinnegan sort of makes him as powerfull as an extremely powerfull demon. but yes he is cheap.

also I don't think that the 4th was nearly as strong as pain is, but pain is too aragant.

Last edited by Neutrino00; 11-23-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Pein is effectively 6 people, so Konoha isn't under attack by one Shinobi.. but seven including Konan.

He's collecting Bijuu to cause wars and stuff, and to stage fights against them to make Akatsuki look like saviors... I mean, Pein can't do that by himself, if you think about it. He's the ONLY ONE who can solo an entire village, and if he goes and attacks a village by himself, how is he going to come off as the good guy?

Also, if Pein attempts to control the world by himself, he'll be personally fighting every single village at once. He may be able to take out 2 of the top 5 villages before the other 3 go WTF and team up to defeat Pein.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Pein is effectively 6 people, so Konoha isn't under attack by one Shinobi.. but seven including Konan.

He's collecting Bijuu to cause wars and stuff, and to stage fights against them to make Akatsuki look like saviors... I mean, Pein can't do that by himself, if you think about it. He's the ONLY ONE who can solo an entire village, and if he goes and attacks a village by himself, how is he going to come off as the good guy?

Also, if Pein attempts to control the world by himself, he'll be personally fighting every single village at once. He may be able to take out 2 of the top 5 villages before the other 3 go WTF and team up to defeat Pein.

Well, after defeating a village, he will collect bodies of strong ninjas from these villages. And even if his 6 bodies will be defeated, he could use those dead ninja, to make another 6 controlled bodies. And so on.
    And the original him ( nagato the passive gay) will live in a very safe place or a bunker, made by himself.
    So how are the remaining 3 villages going to kill em?

I mean, i knwo he wants to become a god. But why not to defeat all the villages and then just control them without those manipuation and war speculation stuff!

And KOnan is not really a ninja. Just take a bottle of oil and throw at her. She will amsot die. lol. Is it a ninja? :D

Last edited by roflcopter; 11-23-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: ol

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Why the heck does Pain need fillage if he can fight a village alone, just by himself, recover his bodies, use telekynesis, summone weird giandt 4 headed dogs, bring back to life his bodies which were dead like for 5 days.

Thats plain stupid!

Because he is like the most powerfull ninja in the world...

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Thats plain stupid!
    lol agreed dude