View Poll Results: Which cover is better?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st cover

    24 70.59%
  • 2nd cover

    10 29.41%
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto 426 Guess Script!

    Naruto Manga 426 Guess Script (this time with a cover that i made):



    alternative cover






    Naruto: damn it....*sitting on a rock*...all my training for nothing...!

    Fukasaku: *makes sad face* im sorry naruto....but i promise you i will find a way for you to use hermit mode!

    Naruto: damn kyubi...if only i could talk to him and convince him to let you fuse with me....*makes mad face*

    Fukasaku: *thinks* thats it!

    Naruto: what?

    Fukasaku: you must become one with him during battle.....

    Naruto:NO! I DONT WANT TO RELLY ON HIS POWER!!!!

    Fukasaku:..you idiot i said become one with him...as in dont let him take over you but become one and control him....

    Naruto: how will i do that?

    Fukasaku: get up naruto!

    Naruto:? *Gets up*

    Fukasaku: NOW DONT FORGET CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Fukasaku: *jumps up and his right hand covered in chakra punches naruto right on the seal on his stomach as the ground shakes*

    Naruto: *eyes turn white then red*......*forms two tails*

    Kyuubi: *half narutos face turns kyuubi* *kyubi screams and the rocks around him go flying*

    Fukasaku: *holds on the ground*....this chakra...is so powerfull....

    Kyuubi: *half of naruto face grins* HAHAHA IM COMING OUT!

    Fukasaku: shit...come on naruto...*YELLS* CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *stares at fuka* ....your foolish enough to think that he can tame me....? hahah you fool....naruto is being consumed as we speak!

    *scene changes to naruto on the floor in the darkness*

    Naruto:*gets up*huh...?where am i...? *walks forward and makes shocked face*

    Kyuubi: how does it feel...?to be the one thats trapped in a cage *grins*

    Naruto: *tries to brake the bars*...Damn it! LET ME OUT!

    Kyuubi: your not getting out...your weak naruto...you will never tame me...and you will never master hermit mode *grins*

    Naruto:.....*slams the bars but its no use* DAMN IT! *tears*

    *scene changes to konoha*

    Konohamaru: *summens Gamatatsu* gamatatsu quickly go to naruto and tell him whats going on!

    Gamatatsu: okay dokey!

    *as gamatatsu jumps an anbu root memeber stomps on him*

    Konohamaru:*!*

    Gamatatsu: oww....help konohamaru:

    Anbu root member:....you two arent going anywhere

    *another anbu root member appears*

    Anbu root member: what are you doing here?

    Konohamaru: *charges at anbu root member thats stomping on gamatatsu*

    Anbu root member: puny pest... *draws blade and raises it up above his head*

    Anbu root member #2: *appears infront of the blade and takes out his own and stabs him in stomach*

    Konohamaru:huh!?

    Anbu root member: what the...*blood spills on the ground* you bastard *swings his blade upwards as anbu root member #2's mask goes flying into the sky*

    Sai:*sai's face appears out when the mask breaks*
    *A INK DRAGON COMES OUT OF A SCROLL AND HITS OTHER ANBU ROOT MEMBER AND HE GOES FLYING*

    Gamatatsu: *escapes*

    Sai: CALL NARUTO NOW!

    Gamatatsu: GOT IT *DISAPPEARS*

    *Scene changes back to fukasaku*

    Fukasaku: COME ON NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *nearly has 4 tails and is turning into minature kyubi*
    He is gone...*grins* and *appears infront of Fukasaku and claws him in the face as fukasaku goes flying into rocks and rocks pile on him*

    Fukasaku: *rocks cover him as he goes unconcous*

    Scene ends with
    *naruto grasping the bars tighter and staring at kyuubi with a mad face*

    Tell me what you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    nice theory but I don't think I want naruto to be tooken over
     
         

  3. #3
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Eh I don't think Pa frog would (or could for that matter) just release the seal. Although you are a good writer
     
         

  4. #4
    Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Kdowns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    nice but one question how did kono learn how to summon frogs?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    Posts
    8,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I would like that naruto would tame it and wouldn't be so hopeless
     
         

  6. #6
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Good prediction.
    Even though I dont want Naruto to be takes over by a fox. And I don't think it can happen.

    Also, theres a low chance that KOnohomaru ( who is pissing me off by just his existance) can summone frogs.

    Very well written about sai and root!
     
         

  7. #7
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    nice but one question how did kono learn how to summon frogs?
    well there is a reason i used gamatatsu...i was gona use the other one thats gamakachi but it said in the description of the summening that it was a "personal summon of Naruto and Jiraiya" but for gamatatsu it dint say that so i used it...but it was just an idea..you kno lol
     
         

  8. #8
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    nice theory but I don't think I want naruto to be tooken over
    well if could write it longer than i would continue and make naruto overpower the kyuubi in a cool way but i cant cause spoilers scripts are short so i left u at a cliffhanger
     
         

  9. #9
    Master Kyuubi NarutoWind's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Great prediction!
     
         

  10. #10
    Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Kdowns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    wait is 426 coming out this week cause of thanksgiving or is it?
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    HOW COULD KONHAMARU SUMMON
    a toad
    he should have the
    APe contract
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student WOODGRAIN's Avatar
    Status
    WOODGRAIN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    north **** it back
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    what up

    i'm about to take over
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    yeah i was shocked to know that konohamaru can summon frogs ?? if he could summon it would be monkeys ?? right ?? cause if he cant we wont be able to see MONKEY KING ENMA !!
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    naruto can tame kyuubi he has itachi's power r8 ???

    i dont thnk konohomaru can summon frog!!!!

    Its a nice one
     
         

  15. #15
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    1.) Good job, always fun to read.
    2.) I don't think Fukasaku would just release the Kyuubi given that he would gradually increase it with the toad seal scroll.
    3.) Konohamaru can't summon toads, he would've had to make a contract with the toads. Jiraiya had that scroll with him until he died. Now it's likely going to be Naruto's disciple who is next.
    4.) I totally see Sai betraying ANBU root if Danzou is trusting him.
    5.) People have already said many of these things, so I'm just summarizing them along with some new thoughts. I credit them.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Gutsy Ninja jawey24's Avatar
    Status
    jawey24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    yeah i was shocked to know that konohamaru can summon frogs ?? if he could summon it would be monkeys ?? right ?? cause if he cant we wont be able to see MONKEY KING ENMA !!
    gud idea i wuld sure luv to c monkey king enma back in action...i think hes the coolest summon

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    Naruto Manga 426 Guess Script (this time with a cover that i made):



    alternative cover






    Naruto: damn it....*sitting on a rock*...all my training for nothing...!

    Fukasaku: *makes sad face* im sorry naruto....but i promise you i will find a way for you to use hermit mode!

    Naruto: damn kyubi...if only i could talk to him and convince him to let you fuse with me....*makes mad face*

    Fukasaku: *thinks* thats it!

    Naruto: what?

    Fukasaku: you must become one with him during battle.....

    Naruto:NO! I DONT WANT TO RELLY ON HIS POWER!!!!

    Fukasaku:..you idiot i said become one with him...as in dont let him take over you but become one and control him....

    Naruto: how will i do that?

    Fukasaku: get up naruto!

    Naruto:? *Gets up*

    Fukasaku: NOW DONT FORGET CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Fukasaku: *jumps up and his right hand covered in chakra punches naruto right on the seal on his stomach as the ground shakes*

    Naruto: *eyes turn white then red*......*forms two tails*

    Kyuubi: *half narutos face turns kyuubi* *kyubi screams and the rocks around him go flying*

    Fukasaku: *holds on the ground*....this chakra...is so powerfull....

    Kyuubi: *half of naruto face grins* HAHAHA IM COMING OUT!

    Fukasaku: shit...come on naruto...*YELLS* CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *stares at fuka* ....your foolish enough to think that he can tame me....? hahah you fool....naruto is being consumed as we speak!

    *scene changes to naruto on the floor in the darkness*

    Naruto:*gets up*huh...?where am i...? *walks forward and makes shocked face*

    Kyuubi: how does it feel...?to be the one thats trapped in a cage *grins*

    Naruto: *tries to brake the bars*...Damn it! LET ME OUT!

    Kyuubi: your not getting out...your weak naruto...you will never tame me...and you will never master hermit mode *grins*

    Naruto:.....*slams the bars but its no use* DAMN IT! *tears*

    *scene changes to konoha*

    Konohamaru: *summens Gamatatsu* gamatatsu quickly go to naruto and tell him whats going on!

    Gamatatsu: okay dokey!

    *as gamatatsu jumps an anbu root memeber stomps on him*

    Konohamaru:*!*

    Gamatatsu: oww....help konohamaru:

    Anbu root member:....you two arent going anywhere

    *another anbu root member appears*

    Anbu root member: what are you doing here?

    Konohamaru: *charges at anbu root member thats stomping on gamatatsu*

    Anbu root member: puny pest... *draws blade and raises it up above his head*

    Anbu root member #2: *appears infront of the blade and takes out his own and stabs him in stomach*

    Konohamaru:huh!?

    Anbu root member: what the...*blood spills on the ground* you bastard *swings his blade upwards as anbu root member #2's mask goes flying into the sky*

    Sai:*sai's face appears out when the mask breaks*
    *A INK DRAGON COMES OUT OF A SCROLL AND HITS OTHER ANBU ROOT MEMBER AND HE GOES FLYING*

    Gamatatsu: *escapes*

    Sai: CALL NARUTO NOW!

    Gamatatsu: GOT IT *DISAPPEARS*

    *Scene changes back to fukasaku*

    Fukasaku: COME ON NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *nearly has 4 tails and is turning into minature kyubi*
    He is gone...*grins* and *appears infront of Fukasaku and claws him in the face as fukasaku goes flying into rocks and rocks pile on him*

    Fukasaku: *rocks cover him as he goes unconcous*

    Scene ends with
    *naruto grasping the bars tighter and staring at kyuubi with a mad face*

    Tell me what you think?
    I dnt no bout kishi's latest mangas but if dis was the real manga, i would say its wat ive been waiting 4, 4 quite sum time...its absolute genious!!!...keep up da gud work man...i like da 1st cover
     
         
    Last edited by jawey24; 11-24-2008 at 06:31 PM.

  17. #17
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by jawey24 View Post
    gud idea i wuld sure luv to c monkey king enma back in action...i think hes the coolest summon



    I dnt no bout kishi's latest mangas but if dis was the real manga, i would say its wat ive been waiting 4, 4 quite sum time...its absolute genious!!!...keep up da gud work man...i like da 1st cover
    thanks your very kind...and also people like you are the ones that drive me to write more and more and eventually i might even start my own manga
     
         

  18. #18
    dont even think about it.
    Status
    kyubi4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    nice job ,but here what will happen .i think that naruto will control the kyubi cause if naruto is meant to surpass jirayia than he need to be able to use hermit mode that mean fusion is succeeded after the kyubi agree to let fukusaku fuse and that mean agreement came after naruto controled the kyubi. oh my god you are lost ,i know me too^-^.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    Naruto Manga 426 Guess Script (this time with a cover that i made):



    alternative cover






    Naruto: damn it....*sitting on a rock*...all my training for nothing...!

    Fukasaku: *makes sad face* im sorry naruto....but i promise you i will find a way for you to use hermit mode!

    Naruto: damn kyubi...if only i could talk to him and convince him to let you fuse with me....*makes mad face*

    Fukasaku: *thinks* thats it!

    Naruto: what?

    Fukasaku: you must become one with him during battle.....

    Naruto:NO! I DONT WANT TO RELLY ON HIS POWER!!!!

    Fukasaku:..you idiot i said become one with him...as in dont let him take over you but become one and control him....

    Naruto: how will i do that?

    Fukasaku: get up naruto!

    Naruto:? *Gets up*

    Fukasaku: NOW DONT FORGET CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Fukasaku: *jumps up and his right hand covered in chakra punches naruto right on the seal on his stomach as the ground shakes*

    Naruto: *eyes turn white then red*......*forms two tails*

    Kyuubi: *half narutos face turns kyuubi* *kyubi screams and the rocks around him go flying*

    Fukasaku: *holds on the ground*....this chakra...is so powerfull....

    Kyuubi: *half of naruto face grins* HAHAHA IM COMING OUT!

    Fukasaku: shit...come on naruto...*YELLS* CONTROL HIM NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *stares at fuka* ....your foolish enough to think that he can tame me....? hahah you fool....naruto is being consumed as we speak!

    *scene changes to naruto on the floor in the darkness*

    Naruto:*gets up*huh...?where am i...? *walks forward and makes shocked face*

    Kyuubi: how does it feel...?to be the one thats trapped in a cage *grins*

    Naruto: *tries to brake the bars*...Damn it! LET ME OUT!

    Kyuubi: your not getting out...your weak naruto...you will never tame me...and you will never master hermit mode *grins*

    Naruto:.....*slams the bars but its no use* DAMN IT! *tears*

    *scene changes to konoha*

    Konohamaru: *summens Gamatatsu* gamatatsu quickly go to naruto and tell him whats going on!

    Gamatatsu: okay dokey!

    *as gamatatsu jumps an anbu root memeber stomps on him*

    Konohamaru:*!*

    Gamatatsu: oww....help konohamaru:

    Anbu root member:....you two arent going anywhere

    *another anbu root member appears*

    Anbu root member: what are you doing here?

    Konohamaru: *charges at anbu root member thats stomping on gamatatsu*

    Anbu root member: puny pest... *draws blade and raises it up above his head*

    Anbu root member #2: *appears infront of the blade and takes out his own and stabs him in stomach*

    Konohamaru:huh!?

    Anbu root member: what the...*blood spills on the ground* you bastard *swings his blade upwards as anbu root member #2's mask goes flying into the sky*

    Sai:*sai's face appears out when the mask breaks*
    *A INK DRAGON COMES OUT OF A SCROLL AND HITS OTHER ANBU ROOT MEMBER AND HE GOES FLYING*

    Gamatatsu: *escapes*

    Sai: CALL NARUTO NOW!

    Gamatatsu: GOT IT *DISAPPEARS*

    *Scene changes back to fukasaku*

    Fukasaku: COME ON NARUTO!

    Kyuubi: *nearly has 4 tails and is turning into minature kyubi*
    He is gone...*grins* and *appears infront of Fukasaku and claws him in the face as fukasaku goes flying into rocks and rocks pile on him*

    Fukasaku: *rocks cover him as he goes unconcous*

    Scene ends with
    *naruto grasping the bars tighter and staring at kyuubi with a mad face*

    Tell me what you think?
    is this URs or did u get it from somewhere else or r they copying it from u
    :http://my-naruto-manga.blogspot.com/
     
         

  20. #20
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    is this URs or did u get it from somewhere else or r they copying it from u
    :http://my-naruto-manga.blogspot.com/
    DUDE WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE ARE COPYING MY STUFF AND ARENT GIVING ME CREDIT FOR IT!:mad:
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    lol i know when i found it
    iwas like WTF
     
         

  22. #22
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    lol i know when i found it
    iwas like WTF
    im actually sort of mad that they did not give any credit to the writer!:mad:
    i guess people like it that much though....is there any other sites that copy and pasted my script?:mad: and i even made those two pictures bymyself with gimp.....
     
         

  23. #23
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I have a question, do you actually care?
    You should be proud that someone uses your materials. NO matter whether they put (c) i the end or not.

    Just stop beeing so fundamental :P
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •