View Poll Results: Which cover is better?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st cover

    24 70.59%
  • 2nd cover

    10 29.41%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    is this URs or did u get it from somewhere else or r they copying it from u
    :http://my-naruto-manga.blogspot.com/
    DUDE WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE ARE COPYING MY STUFF AND ARENT GIVING ME CREDIT FOR IT!:mad:
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    lol i know when i found it
    iwas like WTF
     
         

  3. #28
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    lol i know when i found it
    iwas like WTF
    im actually sort of mad that they did not give any credit to the writer!:mad:
    i guess people like it that much though....is there any other sites that copy and pasted my script?:mad: and i even made those two pictures bymyself with gimp.....
     
         

  4. #29
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    I have a question, do you actually care?
    You should be proud that someone uses your materials. NO matter whether they put (c) i the end or not.

    Just stop beeing so fundamental :P
     
         

  5. #30
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    TC9 i found ur spoiler on onemanga as well.....LOL....u r becoming famous, dude..
     
         

  6. #31
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    I have a question, do you actually care?
    You should be proud that someone uses your materials. NO matter whether they put (c) i the end or not.

    Just stop beeing so fundamental :P
    lol actually im not that mad, if they have it on all these sites...people might think i copy and paste them and there not made by me..thats the only reason why i would be mad..

    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    TC9 i found ur spoiler on onemanga as well.....LOL....u r becoming famous, dude..
    LOL awesome! can i have the link?
     
         
    Last edited by TC9tails; 11-25-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #32
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    lol actually im not that mad, if they have it on all these sites...people might think i copy and paste them and there not made by me..thats the only reason why i would be mad..



    LOL awesome! can i have the link?
    here it is -

    http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=29297

    post #5
     
         

  8. #33
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    lol they put it as spoiler im glad they think its good enough to be one:D
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •