Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Re: Naruto Manga 554 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by rockinganil24 View Post
    tbb dont want to be reveled this some ..i like to see in the final finalle against sasuke tht way it will be epic
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenLight View Post
    It'd be better if the Bijuu Bomb was used against sasugay... but that monkey-looking Raikage is a tough bastard! Must be some kind of Iron Man...
    For you two above (rockinganil24 & RasenLight), I wouldn't worry about the TBB being shown against the Raikage for a couple of reasons.

First, it may be an incomplete version such as when we saw him use a 50% complete version of FRS on Kakuzu. Even if it's considered, "complete", I still expect it to be refined and in that process to add some property like FRS expanding against Nagato when thrown (which was also new). I think that that's the setup we're getting.

Second, Naruto still has "that jutsu" to be seen, so he's still going to have something new for Sasuke even if he uses the TBB Rasengan here, and the fight will be epic regardless of if neither had new jutsu.

Third, thinking back to the VoE fight pre-Shippuuden, not much new besides the one-tail Kyuubi mode and full 3-tomoe Sharingan, and it was epic, so Kishi has been writing this rematch for some time and has probably already gone through several drafts already, which are affecting the current manga. That's my theory. I think we're in good hands on that fight.

Peace

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

The 3rd Raikage is such a beast! He has black lightning, lightning armor, immense strength, speed and durability, and now we find out he can tank a tailed beast bomb:whoa:. The guy is just insane.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by RasenLight View Post
    It'd be better if the Bijuu Bomb was used against sasugay... but that monkey-looking Raikage is a tough bastard! Must be some kind of Iron Man...
    I'm wondering how he's gonna use the TBB. Like, is he gonna use it like a regular rasengan? Or is he gonna throw it like the Rasenshuriken? Or is he gonna shoot it in a Kamehameha wave like fashion, like the Kyuubi and Hachibi has been shown to do.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I'm wondering how he's gonna use the TBB. Like, is he gonna use it like a regular rasengan? Or is he gonna throw it like the Rasenshuriken? Or is he gonna shoot it in a Kamehameha wave like fashion, like the Kyuubi and Hachibi has been shown to do.
    Chakra Arms :D

Page 3 of 3 « First 123