106 28.27%

201 53.60%
Page 12 of 13 « First ... 28910111213 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 554 Discussion and 555 Predictions

i'm just so happy to find out why 8 tails has been missing a horn this whole time. it's been bugging the piss out of me. anyone else thing it got cut off after he speared the raikage? apparently it happened before killerbee became the host. and i remember bee and 8 tails having a discussion after he beat that racoon in training. 8TAILS: "if you're gonna be fooling around, help the kyubi kid. i don't like the kyubi but that kid shows promise... ...i used to be pretty wild, but look at me now! he kinda reminds me of how you used to be"
    BEE: "RAP or SHUT UP!" "i don't want anything to do with a kid who'll make fun of rap!" (ever since then he's been missing that horn.)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Rasenshiruken is more affective than the rasengan. If one sucks they both suck. Personally I believe that kumo ninjas can take alot of damage, and they have a strong will like konoha.

Also the tbb will work my guy.. and for the record naruto could own that raikage anyday, because that 1 naruto is a CLONE. If that was the real naruto, you would've seen 3 maybe 4 wind shirukens!! now I bet that 3rd raikage can't survive that. : )

please don't tell me you are all forgeting about the edo tensei. i understand the raikage is really.. really.. stupidly strong. and the fact that he can regenerate if he gets hit makes him unstoppable. but ever juitsu has a weakness.. and that's kabuto. we will see itachi and kabuto on wed. no doubt.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    very likely indeed, but i think that once the clones fulfil their designated job and are then dispelled, naruto will then feel the full force of "EXHAUSTION" and obviously ...collapse , because im sure thats how the shadow clone jutsu works. and then the sasuke and naruto fight will be delayed if that happens.

I agree with you, and will add this point....once he dispells all the clones (say 100 of them) and now he needs to rest. he will also accumulate knowledge and experience from 100 battles with very strong ninja. Plus he has seen 100's more ninjutsu being used against him, which to me means he will be battle hardened even more than Sauske can even imagine. He spent months training with Bee, plus 100's of battlefield experience and we still dont know all that he learned to do during his trainning. Sauske may have some mad new eye doutsu but I believe Naruto will still be his equal.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREDICTION: (this is just the final part of one from another website)

Itachi: ha 'do you know what Madarra's moons eye plan is sasuke, did he tell you?
    Sasuke:...
    Itachi: His moon's eye plan is the biggest illusion cast over this world...this war!
    Sasuke:???
    Itachi: This from the very start has always been about him regaining his former power and your eyes.
    Sasuke: why does he need my eyes?! This is Uchiha Madarra!
    Itachi: Because he lost his own when he fought Senju Hashirama at the valley of the end. One of his eyes got destroyed during the battle itself and the last he sacrificed to protect his life.
    Sasuke:?!!
    Itachi: I don't know where he disappeared to or where he managed to get his eyes before the Uchiha massacre but I believe it has something to do with Zetsu and his current abilities.
    Sasuke: Zetsu? Abilities?
    Itachi: in all the records or history books of Konoha never has Uchiha Madarra ever been mentioned to have the teleporting or phasing abilities he now has.
    I never figured out where he learned those or where Zetsu came from but his intentions have been obvious.
    Sasuke: What do I care what he wants?! this doesn't change anything!! he roars.
    Itachi:...

Sasuke turns his left and right as if looking how to get out.

Itachi: you can't escape Sasuke... not this time...listen to what i have to say.
    madarra is a shell of his former self, Akatsuki, this war has all been about two things. The first for you to gain my eyes once I died and gain the EMS and the second for you to either kill naruto or die by his hands.
    Itachi: Madarra has always had one single and clear aim...to get back the EMS he lost and to have the power and control that he has always been denied. This war has been the biggest illusion, its sole purpose was to weaken all the hidden villages and above all to get you and Naruto to fight.
    Itachi: If Naruto kills you then he would take your eyes and kill naruto with the combine powers of the EMS and rinnegan and take the nine tails. If you killed Naruto he would take the nine tails and then kill you and take your eyes. And then, finally he would take control over all the hidden villages and rule over them and the ninja world.
    Itachi:... do you understand now Sasuke...the nine tails rampage, the suspions against the Uchiha, the massacre...everything that has happened up till now! That is the real moons eye plan, the greatest illusion cast over this world all so that Uchiha madarra could once more live again!!!
    Sasuke:!!!
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

This is one super prediction...but I really liked it because to me it seems so plausible, what if the true moon eye plan was already in place and what Madara told the five kages was really just the tail end of everything. Think about it guys if the whole reason Madara was doing everything including starting the war was a coverup of the real objective which is simply to get those EMS eyes and the nine tails.

Of course this leads me ( if this were true) to think that the nine tails and naruto are far more powerful than what we have been lead to believe up to this point.

So tell me your thougths and opinons on the prediction as well as my comments. ( I didnt want to post the whole prediction cause its very long but if you want to read it go to:
    http://naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot....rediction.html

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    I agree with you, and will add this point....once he dispells all the clones (say 100 of them) and now he needs to rest. he will also accumulate knowledge and experience from 100 battles with very strong ninja. Plus he has seen 100's more ninjutsu being used against him, which to me means he will be battle hardened even more than Sauske can even imagine. He spent months training with Bee, plus 100's of battlefield experience and we still dont know all that he learned to do during his trainning. Sauske may have some mad new eye doutsu but I believe Naruto will still be his equal.
    DAAAYM, i just took notice to that, if naruto can speed up training with shadow clones, he should be able to do the same with experience, ladies and gents, once naruto has finished his "giving hand" with all those clones, we will have a sage (not so6p) , an experienced naruto with better ninjutsu experience and "war-hardened" when he makes his formal and epic appearence once again, he will...be the BOSS! *hopefully* :o

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i bet that since he realized that the 9 tails can go berserk at any time like during his fight with pain, naruto has 2 sage clones absorbing nature energy at all times, just in case it happens again. that's just assuming he's being smart. daddy can't save him every time.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMcFly View Post
    first time posting, but i've read every chapter. think about it guys, 8 tails is missing a horn. there's a big wound in raikage's chest. can we add 2 and 2 together? (or in this case 4 and 4? hehe). the 8 tails rammed his horn into raikage and he used his lightning technique to cut the horn off. we find this out next chapter after the TBB fails, then the real naruto tells bee what's happening in that battle field, that's when bee tells naruto what really happened that day since the 8 tails is inside him. then naruto and bee show up and tackle him togother.
    No, the eight tails lost its horn when A cut it off after it stabbed his friend and killed him. If you had really read the manga like you said you did, then you would remember that. As for the Earth Wall vs. Lightning armor, then think of it this way. There are two reasons that they used an earth wall to stop him:
    1. It is the most solid element that they can use
    2. They figured that by coating it in rubber, the rubber would cancel the lightning (since rubber is a terrible conductor of electricity [they were dead wrong])

There was something else i wanted to talk about, but i forgot, so i'll end it with this. Unfortunately, Naruto is coming to a close. We have seen things that have revolutionized future manga and anime, and we have seen unforgetable characters that will always be remembered as great and powerful icons. Right now, Kishi is trying to tie up loose ends that have been floating around since the begining of the series. He is ending this with a bang and what really matters is how "complete" the story is once it's finished. we'll be able to step back and say "That was awesome. All my questions were answered and it finished off with the most epic battle ever." It is very hard to be able to progress the story at this point without going back and fixing things that he left behind. I'm sure this won't be the absolute end of it (we still will have video games coming out, english dub, OVAs, movies, etc.) But i doubt Kishi is stupid enough to try what Dragon Ball did with GT. Right now, Naruto is so utterly overpowered that once this war is finished, no one is ever gonna even think about messin with the Leaf village. I'm happy and yet sad that Naruto is finally reaching it's conclusion. Good work, Kishimoto.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i reckon that after the clones dissaper then naruto will have to rest than we get to see other people in the war.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we all know what the conclusion is going to be. naruto will become hokage. don't you dare think that the series is done. konuhamaru will shine in his own series. because he will be the one to surpass nartuo. it's destined, because they are *ahem* rivals after all. which reminds me.. aren't they brothers or cousins? now that we know that naruto is the forth hokage's son?

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought that if naruto used clones his chakra goes away faster.....didn't he make a lot of clones

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    very likely indeed, but i think that once the clones fulfil their designated job and are then dispelled, naruto will then feel the full force of "EXHAUSTION" and obviously ...collapse , because im sure thats how the shadow clone jutsu works. and then the sasuke and naruto fight will be delayed if that happens.

Yep that's how shadow clone worked during his wind element training, so as soon as these individual skirmishes are over Naruto should really be flat on his ass.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey new here.

I live in Brazil and im posting here for learn more

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunir View Post
    Yep that's how shadow clone worked during his wind element training, so as soon as these individual skirmishes are over Naruto should really be flat on his ass.
    but naruto is using the fox's chakra in every clone, so does that mean the fox will take the exhaustion instead of naruto?

Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So tell me your thougths and opinons on the prediction as well as my comments. ( I didnt want to post the whole prediction cause its very long but if you want to read it go to:
    just read it man and the lead knew madara could do his teleporting thing because the 4th knew it was him because he knew that madara could teleport. look back at the chapter where the 4th fought him when naruto's mom was talking to naruto.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    well...good chapter.....i expected more...well..something bugs me...why did the guy from the kumo ask all earth users to build a wall although lightning jutsu's are strong against earth ones....makes no sense? :confused:
    even iff its weak to it it can slow him down a litle beter a bullet can go straight throuht a wall and hurt someone but if the wall is thick enought it wont kill

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREDICTION: (this is just the final part of one from another website)

Itachi: ha 'do you know what Madarra's moons eye plan is sasuke, did he tell you?
    Itachi: His moon's eye plan is the biggest illusion cast over this world...this war!
    Sasuke:???
    Itachi: This from the very start has always been about him regaining his former power and your eyes.
    Sasuke: why does he need my eyes?! This is Uchiha Madarra!
    Itachi: Because he lost his own when he fought Senju Hashirama at the valley of the end. One of his eyes got destroyed during the battle itself and the last he sacrificed to protect his life.
    Sasuke:?!!
    Itachi: I don't know where he disappeared to or where he managed to get his eyes before the Uchiha massacre but I believe it has something to do with Zetsu and his current abilities.
    Sasuke: Zetsu? Abilities?
    Itachi: in all the records or history books of Konoha never has Uchiha Madarra ever been mentioned to have the teleporting or phasing abilities he now has.
    I never figured out where he learned those or where Zetsu came from but his intentions have been obvious.
    Sasuke: What do I care what he wants?! this doesn't change anything!! he roars.
    Itachi:...

Sasuke turns his left and right as if looking how to get out.

Itachi: you can't escape Sasuke... not this time...listen to what i have to say.
    madarra is a shell of his former self, Akatsuki, this war has all been about two things. The first for you to gain my eyes once I died and gain the EMS and the second for you to either kill naruto or die by his hands.
    Itachi: Madarra has always had one single and clear aim...to get back the EMS he lost and to have the power and control that he has always been denied. This war has been the biggest illusion, its sole purpose was to weaken all the hidden villages and above all to get you and Naruto to fight.
    Itachi: If Naruto kills you then he would take your eyes and kill naruto with the combine powers of the EMS and rinnegan and take the nine tails. If you killed Naruto he would take the nine tails and then kill you and take your eyes. And then, finally he would take control over all the hidden villages and rule over them and the ninja world.
    Itachi:... do you understand now Sasuke...the nine tails rampage, the suspions against the Uchiha, the massacre...everything that has happened up till now! That is the real moons eye plan, the greatest illusion cast over this world all so that Uchiha madarra could once more live again!!!
    Sasuke:!!!
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

This is one super prediction...but I really liked it because to me it seems so plausible, what if the true moon eye plan was already in place and what Madara told the five kages was really just the tail end of everything. Think about it guys if the whole reason Madara was doing everything including starting the war was a coverup of the real objective which is simply to get those EMS eyes and the nine tails.

Of course this leads me ( if this were true) to think that the nine tails and naruto are far more powerful than what we have been lead to believe up to this point.

I really like this prediction. I think it's one of the best predictions I read so far. I'm sure Itachi will meet up with his brother. I think Itachi will give his brother intel on Madara but that will be all. Itachi won't try to stop his brother. I think Madara did lose a eye in the fight against the 1st Hokage. I also think black Zestu is the Main Villian.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter, its 5, i got to know the 3rd raikage his power and naruto know that the rasenshuriken has a limit.i can't wait for the next chapter.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Smells lyk naruto could not hit the 3rd rai w/ TBB., comments pls..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The raikage was awesome loved the dodging scene! I think we'll see what Itachis gonna do in the next episode and probably the end of the fight between naruto and the raikage...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4/5 It was pretty good and the raikage is probably the toughest opponent naruto has ever faced.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i feel like killer bee has been pushed aside from the story for too long wh should have bee in some of the scenes.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMcFly View Post
    we all know what the conclusion is going to be. naruto will become hokage. don't you dare think that the series is done. konuhamaru will shine in his own series. because he will be the one to surpass nartuo. it's destined, because they are *ahem* rivals after all. which reminds me.. aren't they brothers or cousins? now that we know that naruto is the forth hokage's son?
    what? Naruto is the 4th Hokages son, but Konahamaru is the grandson of the 3rd Hokage...they are not related by any means that have been revealed.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If nothing major (storyline wise) doesn't happen tomorrow I'm going to puke.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    what? Naruto is the 4th Hokages son, but Konahamaru is the grandson of the 3rd Hokage...they are not related by any means that have been revealed.
    the 4th was the 3rds son.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no he wasnt the 4th was from the namikaze if he was the 3rds son then he would be minato sarutobi.