Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    Kakashi created chidori before he had the sharingan ....
    not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ama883 View Post
    i don't think kakashi ever met or seen the 4th raikage's jutsu
    plus the 4th and kakashi's are very different , the 4th seems to consume a lot of chakra , which kakashi doesn't have
    that dont mean he cant do research
     
         

  2. #22
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    943
    Location
    In your pants!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    he perfectionet da raikiri! after he got the sharingan! and sasuke has chidori! kakashi has raikiri :D
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,001
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind.


    that dont mean he cant do research
    KAKASHI SAID HE GOT THE IDEA FROM RASENGAN. he used the shape manpultion 2 make his lightning affinity a peircing shape.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,469
    Location
    Greece
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Kakashi has a natural affinity for lightning.He was taught how to use the Rasengan by Minato. As the Rasengan was created with the intention of mixing it with ones elemental chakra, Kakashi tried to infuse the Rasengan with lightning. But failed, so he produced the next closest thing, Chidori.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Kenpai's Avatar
    Status
    Kenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,129
    Location
    North Carolina
    Chilled
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind.


    that dont mean he cant do research
    So he researched it while he was a kid? Nope. We first saw him do it in that kakashi saga. Then obito gave him sharingan which balanced it out.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    he perfectionet da raikiri! after he got the sharingan! and sasuke has chidori! kakashi has raikiri :D
    Edit i didnt explain right.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    So he researched it while he was a kid? Nope. We first saw him do it in that kakashi saga. Then obito gave him sharingan which balanced it out.
    he capable of being a jounin when he was kid i think he knew how to read
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Don Roberto's Avatar
    Status
    Don Roberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,532
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    No.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Kakashi was couple decades too late.
     
         

  9. #29
    Banned
    Status
    Jon420atrabeza2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    883
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    no i dont think so when they show the kakashi's chronicles he said i want to try a new jutsu that a invented and beside raikage die before kakashi was born
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Kenpai's Avatar
    Status
    Kenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,129
    Location
    North Carolina
    Chilled
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    he capable of being a jounin when he was kid i think he knew how to read
    No. He made the chidori or rakiri after he messed up fusing his affinity to lighting with rasengan. Why do you think he said to Minato that he has a new skill that he wants to show off. So actually he learned rasengan (But failed to combine with lighting),Chidori, then obtained sharingan from obito. There is no influence no where with the Raikage.

    And you can't even say his dad taught him because he was dead way b4.
     
         

  11. #31
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    943
    Location
    In your pants!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    here's where starts :D http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/1 and he perfectioned da chidori after he got sharingan! he got more speed :D
     
         

  12. #32
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    943
    Location
    In your pants!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    Edit i didnt explain right.
    b4 kakashi had sharingan his chidori was missing speed! so thxx 2da sharingan he perfectioned! he gain more speed and he could read da enemi's movements :lili:
     
         

  13. #33
    * golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    polleteke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    563
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    it doesn't even look like kakashi's raikiri
    3rd raikage = all of his power in his 3 fingers
    kakashi = shape and nature transformation in his handpalm not his fingertips
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon420atrabeza2 View Post
    no i dont think so when they show the kakashi's chronicles he said i want to try a new jutsu that a invented and beside raikage die before kakashi was born
    he probably did die before kakashi was born but there is no way kakashi went his whole life without knowing he didnt make this tech.
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    b4 kakashi had sharingan his chidori was missing speed! so thxx 2da sharingan he perfectioned! he gain more speed and he could read da enemi's movements :lili:
    what im saying is that maybe he researched the raikage's tech. and tried to make it his own.
     
         

  16. #36
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,139
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    I thought kakashi created chidori. But it turns out he got that idea from someone else.
    Not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind. Like he researched it.
    That is wrong. He got the Chidori when he was trying add lightning chakra into a Rasengan. He then increased it aka advanced it by making Lightning Blade. Even through a jutsu looks the same, it isn`t the same.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    That is wrong. He got the Chidori when he was trying add lightning chakra into a Rasengan. He then increased it aka advanced it by making Lightning Blade. Even through a jutsu looks the same, it isn`t the same.
    ok i guess what your saying is true.
     
         

  18. #38
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,194
    Location
    Everywhere
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    there's no way he could copy raikage's jutsu... he would die if he met him and without sharingan it would be impossible too...

    as everyone said he created chidori after failed to add his element to the rasengan. that's all nothing more. if something similar to an another thing it doesn't mean that it was copied... use common sense please.

    for that guy who said Kakashi gained speed with his sharingan, WRONG... reread that part again. he had the speed before he get his sharingan. the only problem was he couldn't see the target because of his speed, that's why when he get the sharingan he could master it... with the sharingan he got a clear sight, got it?
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    there's no way he could copy raikage's jutsu... he would die if he met him and without sharingan it would be impossible too...

    as everyone said he created chidori after failed to add his element to the rasengan. that's all nothing more. if something similar to an another thing it doesn't mean that it was copied... use common sense please.

    for that guy who said Kakashi gained speed with his sharingan, WRONG... reread that part again. he had the speed before he get his sharingan. the only problem was he couldn't see the target because of his speed, that's why when he get the sharingan he could master it... with the sharingan he got a clear sight, got it?
    Ok first off both the raikage's and kakashi's tech cut with lightning the only difference is that kakashi is using his whole hand. If you go look at my previous post you will find out that i already said they was right. If you actually had took the time out to read my post i said maybe he researched it and tried to make it his into his own style.
     
         

  20. #40
    Welcome ! itachi49's Avatar
    Status
    itachi49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,142
    Location
    Soul Society
    t
     



    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    kakashi didn't creat the raiton element ...
    he invented raikiri but maybe ages ago a ninja knew it and it was an otehr name . like the first rikudou probably.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •