Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Kakashi was 13 when he made it and war had only just broken out, i'm sure that if he would have come across the 3rd Raikage's jutsu back then he probably would be dead..
     
         

  2. #52
    Uchiha, Madara Regilio's Avatar
    Status
    Regilio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    He was 12years old or something? ( http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/239/18 ) when he learned that move. If he learned that of the story's they told him of the 3th Raikage, I still call Kakashi a GENIUS for learning at such young age and only from story's also if he had ever seen him using it I still call him a GENIUS because at that time he did not have a Sharingan and it its still awesome for doing it.
     
         

  3. #53
    Forbidden itachi86's Avatar
    Status
    itachi86 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    the copy ninja..............
     
         

  4. #54
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    Kakashi was 13 when he made it and war had only just broken out, i'm sure that if he would have come across the 3rd Raikage's jutsu back then he probably would be dead..
    Kakashi couldn't have copied it...he invented chidori before he had the sharingan, but he could've heard about it from Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Minato, his father the White Fang, or any of the other shinobi he encountered who may have fought the Hidden Cloud. Can we really believe that such a powerful Kage of one of the main villages jutsu's weren't talked about?

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/7 The shinobi from the Hidden Stone had obviously heard of A and B and their technique double lariat before he was killed by them. What's the difference? A and B were younger so less time for that information to get out. So really whats the chances of not knowing about the older more famous 3rd Raikage?
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Kakashi couldn't have copied it...he invented chidori before he had the sharingan, but he could've heard about it from Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Minato, his father the White Fang, or any of the other shinobi he encountered who may have fought the Hidden Cloud. Can we really believe that such a powerful Kage of one of the main villages jutsu's weren't talked about?

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/7 The shinobi from the Hidden Stone had obviously heard of A and B and their technique double lariat before he was killed by them. What's the difference? A and B were younger so less time for that information to get out. So really whats the chances of not knowing about the older more famous 3rd Raikage?
    this ^
     
         

  6. #56
    Azazel's Avatar
    Status
    Azazel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    16,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.
     



    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    I thought kakashi created chidori. But it turns out he got that idea from someone else.
    Not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind. Like he researched it.
    what im saying is that maybe he researched the raikage's tech. and tried to make it his own.
    he likely could've been inspired by it.
    What are you talking about? He got the Idea from Minato's Rasengan. kakashi been stated that it was a "failed" attempt at making it.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member TheSageHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheSageHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    remeber they said its the only tech that he didnt copy..
     
         

  8. #58
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did kakashi copy the raikages tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    I thought kakashi created chidori. But it turns out he got that idea from someone else.
    Not use the sharingan just made it with raikage's jutsu in mind. Like he researched it.
    what im saying is that maybe he researched the raikage's tech. and tried to make it his own.
    he likely could've been inspired by it.
    Kakashi invented chidori for himself.. He didnt even HAD the sharingan back then + Minato still was a Jounin back than and how the hell should kakashi have seen the 3rd raikage in action back then when he was still a little kid ? But your right if he heared tales about it he could have been inspired by it which i highly doubt tho..
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •