Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Did Madara Uchiha take tobi's body?

If Uchiha Madara is supposed to be the leader of Akatsuki(which were all sure he is by now) why did he sound like such an idiot, and ask to be apart of their organization, unless he really wasn't Madara Uchiha at that point. Maybe Tobi lived somehow and they raised him to be the next vessel of Uchiha Madara, and later Uchiha Madara the real leader of Akatsuki took over his body using Pein's Rin'negan, or soul transfer abilities aquired from Orochimaru.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

or should i say obito's body
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    This user has no status.

good theory i reckon its an eye transfer jutsu i.e he looks into someone eyes and poof he's in there body could be the method of immortality the ems offers but yeah itachi metioned madra is a shell of his former self simpy because his old body was was uber damged by the 4th cause of old age and found obito and used his body and maybe hes training up ****** to take his body next ^_^

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

yah that sounds about right, hell probably die when he tries that, I still think Uchiha Madara really did kill his brother even though he said he didn't. Atleast the first Hokage never tried to kill his brother the second

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

i dont think that madara took obitos body i think he was just acting like that so the other members wont think that he is the leader so that his overal plan wont be ruined

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

yah i could see that, but he must be the best actor in the world, because he had everyone under a genjutsu without even using his sharingan, also how the hell could he still be alive if he hasnt stolen someone elses body, its not possible he could still be in his own original body without borrowing something along the way. Even Kakuzu said there is no real immortality in this world

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

if hes not using Obito Uchiha's body where is his other eye? why is there not 2 holes in his mask?

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by c1bj View Post
    if hes not using Obito Uchiha's body where is his other eye? why is there not 2 holes in his mask?
    if there were 2 holes in that mask...it would look rediculous...his sharingan would be more visible if there were 2 holes anyway

Returning Sannin master of the sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

or should i say obito's body
    he acted that way after we found out he was madara when he fought against naruto and kurenias team.
    its his act..
    you see he is the secrete leader of akautsuki..
    he gives orders from the shadows...
    and he uses that act so no one would suspect him.....

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by master of the sharingan View Post
    he acted that way after we found out he was madara when he fought against naruto and kurenias team.
    its his act..
    you see he is the secrete leader of akautsuki..
    he gives orders from the shadows...
    and he uses that act so no one would suspect him.....
    spot on

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

yah i could see that, but he must be the best actor in the world, because he had everyone under a genjutsu without even using his sharingan, also how the hell could he still be alive if he hasnt stolen someone elses body, its not possible he could still be in his own original body without borrowing something along the way. Even Kakuzu said there is no real immortality in this world
    ems gives imortallity to the user..
    that beast they show in the background in the manga must have something to do with it..

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jawey24 View Post
    if there were 2 holes in that mask...it would look rediculous...his sharingan would be more visible if there were 2 holes anyway
    first of all, this isnt a fashion show, and tell me exactly how it would look ridiculous, if your going to show one sharingan you might as well show the other. Your only drawing more attention to your eye or eyes when its the only thing you can see when you have a mask on.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

ems gives imortallity to the user..
    that beast they show in the background in the manga must have something to do with it..
    you dont have a clue what ems gives anyone, they havent even said, especially not immortality, that would mean sasuke's immortal although he just almost dies facing off against 8 tails

Special Jonin anbu member Kdowns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

first of all, this isnt a fashion show, and tell me exactly how it would look ridiculous, if your going to show one sharingan you might as well show the other. Your only drawing more attention to your eye or eyes when its the only thing you can see when you have a mask on.
    Thats true

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

I never disputed wether he was the leader or not. I specifically said that he we all know he is so you dont have to tell me he gives orders from the shadows, its been previously stated above.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

you dont have a clue what ems gives anyone, they havent even said, especially not immortality, that would mean sasuke's immortal although he just almost dies facing off against 8 tails
    no sasuke only has mangekyo sharingan...
    but madara has external mangekyo sharingan..
    and it says it gives him his site back. a new justu to add onto the three, and imortality

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

If Uchiha Madara isnt in Obito's body, then explain to me who gave him a haircut? Jiraiya, Minato, Kakashi, Neji, etc, no one gets haircuts is my point, so obviously Madara switched bodies. there is no barber in konoha that ive seen yet, hahah

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Don't you mean Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

no sasuke only has mangekyo sharingan...
    but madara has external mangekyo sharingan..
    and it says it gives him his site back. a new justu to add onto the three, and imortality
    Sasuke has the best sharingan around at this point in the manga, if he doesn't have E.M.S than nobody does

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

he duz'nt show the sharingan carelessly...kakashi noticed it cuz he had his sharingan activated at that time...the sharingan can see chakra color...if u look at his mask, you'll notice its hard to actually see his eye through dat hole. Besides madara wouldnt give away his identity by activating the sharingan when it isnt needed

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Sasuke has the best sharingan around at this point in the manga, if he doesn't have E.M.S than nobody does
    sasuke doesnt have ems cuz if he did he wouldnt bleed from his eyes when activating amaterasu...da whole point of gaining ems is stop the damage ms places on ur eyes.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Tobi's body is completly destroyed crused under a huge bolder. it would have taken a miracle for someone to restore it to it's complete state...his right eye was gone before he gave his left eye to kakashi...so he had no eyes when he died. madara is the leader of akatsuki he gives orders to Pain, who is basically the active leader. Itachi did say that madara is a pathetic shell of his former self but that does'nt mean that he's weak.

Last edited by jawey24; 11-25-2008 at 05:43 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

maybe he was weak because he took obitos body i.e he can only transfer his soul to other uchias bodys and given the time obito was probibly the only one around he was probibly saying imortality as in ems gives you the abilty not clearly stated what though or how and yes kakuza is most likely right there is no thing as imortality just preventions from death

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

it does not suggest anywhere in the manga that EMS grants immortality. so far in the manga the only way to be immortal is to take other peoples' bodies or through extremely high chakra levels. BOTH of which are completely feasible for the tobi=madara vs tobi=obito argument. the "E" in EMS refers to eternal meaning that the user doesn't go blind.

sasuke does not have EMS... yet. sasuke would need to replace his eyes with itachi's eyes in order to have EMS. at least that's what we've been lead to believe. we were also lead to believe that to get MS you had to kill your best friend. but according to the story, madara and his brother got MS through hard training, not by killing their best friend. and that's how kakashi got MS, hard training. madara got EMS by taking his brother's eyes... like sasuke would need to do.

i forgot to mention the immortal akatski members. that guy with the 5 hearts and his partner with his religion i supposed could also be considered immortal. although the 5 hearts guy did say "there is no such thing as true immortality in this world." sorry i can't remember names right now. i haven't had enough coffee.

Last edited by zagubus; 11-25-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

you say its not a fashion show then base sasukes type of EMS by how pretty it looks?

haha, to get eternal mangekyou sharingan you need to take your brothers eyes or clansmens eyes, he has done neither, and it is also seen that sasuke is losing his sight and that his eyes are straining.

Also it never states in the manga that EMS gives immortality, itachi simply states he is immortal

Why?

Tobi as we know him states its because of his type of chakra, this can also be seen in naruto and kisame, they have large quantities of chakra (even without the fox for naruto) and they heal quickly suggesting they could live longer than most others, however still not immortal.

Through ticking off whats not and what MIGHT be, obtaining the EMS to become immortal is admittedly a rather good theory personally, and could very well be true.

Also, and this is why tobi isnt obito.

Obito died, or was very near death when kakashi was a child, also when itachi wasnt even born...or when he was a very very young child, why would madara take a half crushed dying uchiha when he had a massive population of them in konoha?

It makes no sense...

characters dont have hair cuts??

Yeah they just all keep their hair magically the same length, even during the 2.5 year time skip where sakura and kiba and shino and loads of others have same length hair.

lol, wtf.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»