Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    The Gutsy Ninja jawey24's Avatar
    Status
    jawey24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    219
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    characters in naruto do go through hair grwoth n hair cuts...when kakashi took sasuke training for the chunin exams semi finals...sasuke came back with his hair longer...we all seen when sakura cut her hair to escape death at the chunin exams...are u gonna say that ever since then her hair never grew...shes been trimming it in order to matain it's short length. So madara could do the same in order to conceal his true identity.

    For the record, every MS is different, no two are alike. Just because sasuke has a cool lookin' MS doesn't mean he automatically gets EMS...so far his powers have been handmedowns from itachi...it's not even his own MS...maybe that could be the cause of his looking that way.

    Yes why would madara take a completly destroyed body when he can easily take any other uchiha at that the time, in konoha.

    here is a picture of madara meeting with itachi before the destruction of the uchiha clan. As you can see the mask is there and his hair is different from when he left konoha
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         
    Last edited by jawey24; 11-25-2008 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #27
    Member Zargon's Avatar
    Status
    Zargon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    This user has no status.
     

    wrong...

    Quote Originally Posted by c1bj View Post
    Sasuke has the best sharingan around at this point in the manga, if he doesn't have E.M.S than nobody does
    why do Sasuke have the best Sharingan??
    he only got MS face it
    and Mandara/Tobi got Ems he doesent show it becuz that would bring Sasuke to miss trust and then Sasuke would proberly kill him if he knew he had ems thats facts Sasuke dpont have the Strongest Sharingan but he think he does allrdy Sasuke is feeling the effects of MS slowly hes going blind
     
         

  3. #28
    Member Zargon's Avatar
    Status
    Zargon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    This user has no status.
     

    heh

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    i forgot to mention the immortal akatski members. that guy with the 5 hearts and his partner with his religion i supposed could also be considered immortal. although the 5 hearts guy did say "there is no such thing as true immortality in this world." sorry i can't remember names right now. i haven't had enough coffee.
    Hidan the religius guy and Kakuzo the guy with 5 hearts ^*
     
         

  4. #29
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    naaaaaaaaaah!
     
         

  5. #30
    missing nin c1bj's Avatar
    Status
    c1bj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by jawey24 View Post
    he duz'nt show the sharingan carelessly...kakashi noticed it cuz he had his sharingan activated at that time...the sharingan can see chakra color...if u look at his mask, you'll notice its hard to actually see his eye through dat hole. Besides madara wouldnt give away his identity by activating the sharingan when it isnt needed
    I agree with the fact he trying to hide his identity, but you still can't prove that he has more than one sharingan, can you?
     
         

  6. #31
    missing nin c1bj's Avatar
    Status
    c1bj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by jawey24 View Post
    characters in naruto do go through hair grwoth n hair cuts...when kakashi took sasuke training for the chunin exams semi finals...sasuke came back with his hair longer...we all seen when sakura cut her hair to escape death at the chunin exams...are u gonna say that ever since then her hair never grew...shes been trimming it in order to matain it's short length. So madara could do the same in order to conceal his true identity.

    For the record, every MS is different, no two are alike. Just because sasuke has a cool lookin' MS doesn't mean he automatically gets EMS...so far his powers have been handmedowns from itachi...it's not even his own MS...maybe that could be the cause of his looking that way.

    Yes why would madara take a completly destroyed body when he can easily take any other uchiha at that the time, in konoha.

    here is a picture of madara meeting with itachi before the destruction of the uchiha clan. As you can see the mask is there and his hair is different from when he left konoha
    First of all, I can't picture Uchiha Madara giving himself a haircut, name one male shinobi that has got a haircut please, and you prove my point even more, because Madara and Kakashi have the same sharingan abilities, because it came from the same place, TOBI/OBITO
     
         

  7. #32
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,115
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by c1bj View Post
    If Uchiha Madara is supposed to be the leader of Akatsuki(which were all sure he is by now) why did he sound like such an idiot, and ask to be apart of their organization, unless he really wasn't Madara Uchiha at that point. Maybe Tobi lived somehow and they raised him to be the next vessel of Uchiha Madara, and later Uchiha Madara the real leader of Akatsuki took over his body using Pein's Rin'negan, or soul transfer abilities aquired from Orochimaru.
    Well, i think he didn't want ppl to know he was the one working the strings in akatsuki
     
         

  8. #33
    missing nin c1bj's Avatar
    Status
    c1bj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    and he would take a completely destroyed body because you said he wanted to conceal his identity? thats a good reason right you said it
     
         

  9. #34
    missing nin c1bj's Avatar
    Status
    c1bj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    it does not suggest anywhere in the manga that EMS grants immortality. so far in the manga the only way to be immortal is to take other peoples' bodies or through extremely high chakra levels. BOTH of which are completely feasible for the tobi=madara vs tobi=obito argument. the "E" in EMS refers to eternal meaning that the user doesn't go blind.

    sasuke does not have EMS... yet. sasuke would need to replace his eyes with itachi's eyes in order to have EMS. at least that's what we've been lead to believe. we were also lead to believe that to get MS you had to kill your best friend. but according to the story, madara and his brother got MS through hard training, not by killing their best friend. and that's how kakashi got MS, hard training. madara got EMS by taking his brother's eyes... like sasuke would need to do.

    i forgot to mention the immortal akatski members. that guy with the 5 hearts and his partner with his religion i supposed could also be considered immortal. although the 5 hearts guy did say "there is no such thing as true immortality in this world." sorry i can't remember names right now. i haven't had enough coffee.
    Im glad someone knows how to read and not just make things up
     
         

  10. #35
    missing nin c1bj's Avatar
    Status
    c1bj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    you say its not a fashion show then base sasukes type of EMS by how pretty it looks?

    haha, to get eternal mangekyou sharingan you need to take your brothers eyes or clansmens eyes, he has done neither, and it is also seen that sasuke is losing his sight and that his eyes are straining.

    Also it never states in the manga that EMS gives immortality, itachi simply states he is immortal

    Why?

    Tobi as we know him states its because of his type of chakra, this can also be seen in naruto and kisame, they have large quantities of chakra (even without the fox for naruto) and they heal quickly suggesting they could live longer than most others, however still not immortal.

    Through ticking off whats not and what MIGHT be, obtaining the EMS to become immortal is admittedly a rather good theory personally, and could very well be true.

    Also, and this is why tobi isnt obito.


    Obito died, or was very near death when kakashi was a child, also when itachi wasnt even born...or when he was a very very young child, just because he activates his sharingan, doesnt mean right away anyone is going to say, " I bet thats Madara Uchiha in there", and you can't prove that he has 2 eyes and just isnt showing it, because nobody knows that yet.


    It makes no sense...

    characters dont have hair cuts??

    Yeah they just all keep their hair magically the same length, even during the 2.5 year time skip where sakura and kiba and shino and loads of others have same length hair.

    lol, wtf.
    just because he activates his sharingan, doesnt mean right away anyone is going to say, " I bet thats Madara Uchiha in there", and you can't prove that he has 2 eyes and just isnt showing it, because nobody knows that yet.

    Easy, because he's trying to conceal his identity, why go back to the scene of the crime
     
         

  11. #36
    The Gutsy Ninja jawey24's Avatar
    Status
    jawey24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    219
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by c1bj View Post
    First of all, I can't picture Uchiha Madara giving himself a haircut, name one male shinobi that has got a haircut please, and you prove my point even more, because Madara and Kakashi have the same sharingan abilities, because it came from the same place, TOBI/OBITO
    all of the male characters cut their hair if they didnt then every single one of them would have hair flowing to the ground...its common sense. Okay lets end dis right here...obito's left eye was given to kakashi...his right eye, totally destroyed. If madara did take obito's tarnished body then it wouldnt come with eyes. So how is it possible for madara to use any of obito's MS abilities if he took his body

    The space/time jutsu that tobi used against naruto and kiba was not the same as kakashi's...kakashi aims his space/time jutsu at an opponent...madara uses space/time jutsu on his own body parts to in order for an attack to go right through him...we dnt even know yet if that space/time jutsu he used was a part of the abilities that came with his MS or EMS...it could be something he learned or made himself.

    Space/time jutsu is common in the naruto world...if you see a shinobi suddenly appear or disapear in a cloud of smoke...guess what thats space/time jutsu. When sasuke summoned manda during his battle with deidara to escape his ultmate suicide attack, he used a space/time jutsu at the last secound to avoid the blast at it's full potential.

    TOBI/MADARA IS NOT OBITO!!!
     
         
    Last edited by jawey24; 11-26-2008 at 12:52 AM.

  12. #37
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    one word to sum it all up .................................................. .................................................. ................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by c1bj View Post
    just because he activates his sharingan, doesnt mean right away anyone is going to say, " I bet thats Madara Uchiha in there", and you can't prove that he has 2 eyes and just isnt showing it, because nobody knows that yet.

    Easy, because he's trying to conceal his identity, why go back to the scene of the crime
    I never mentioned madara activating his sharingan...............wtf dude?

    conceal his identity?

    sorry but this is uchiha madara were talking about here, i doubt he will be number 1 suspect of a crime where an uchihas eyes are stolen, thats an obvious fact in that everyone thinks him to be dead-decades ago, and the 3rd who was in power at the time knew of uchihas bloodlimits and how they used to take each others eyes.

    He would suspect others over madara, there is little reason madara would need a random dying uchiha to simply "conceal himself"

    Also, many uchiha were in that war, not just obito, why not take one of them? One who hasnt been crushed by a 100 ton boulder.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •