Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why the Third Raikage is one of the STRONGEST Kage's to exist.

It's about ****ing time.

We have seen various ninja's in the war. Nagato, who is rumored to be the possible "strongest", due to him having the Rinnegan and an almost unlimited amount of possibilities with techniques, was taken down in one chapter. Hanzo, who took on the Sannin. Actually no, took them on with an advantage, was taken down in one chapter. Kinkaku and Ginkaku, who took on the 2nd Hokage, left him on the verge of death, raged hell inside of the Kyuubi's stomach, assimilated it's powers, and sealed some fairly skilled ninja, were taken out in all of maybe three chapters.

Then we have the Third Raikage. Total badass, went out fighting like a champion, took out a wall that consisted of many skilled Doton users and a Yoton user as though it were butter, and not to mention took a hit of the strongest S-Rank Wind Release attack with only minor injuries. His speed is enough to hold his own against a Rikudo Mode Naruto.

AND he went up against a FULL tailed beast BY HIMSELF. The second strongest, might I add.

Died giving hell to ten-thousand ninjas? Sounds like the movie 300.

Would this guy be able to defeat Minato? Not sure. He definitely is more RESILIENT than Minato, but is likely slower. He definitely has more CHAKRA than Minato, but doesn't have the techniques.

Minato went up against the Kyuubi, managed to save Kushina from it's paw of death, teleported it's Bijuu-dama, and at least managed to seal a beast that cannot physically be killed.

This goes to show that this guy is at LEAST around Minato's level in terms of accomplishments.

This isn't a "vs" thread. Nor do I intend it to be. I am merely going to show that we have a great competitor for Minato fans (I am a Minato fan myself).

Who else agrees that the Third Raikage was in a league of his own?

Also to add: I do agree that there are still many stronger ninja's out there who could take him down. I am just saying, for such a (previously) downplayed Kage, he's really shown himself as quite a character in the last few chapters.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-08-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why the Third Raikage is one of the STRONGEST Kage's to exist.

Dude not to be mean or anything but your totally wrong all the people you mentioned are stronger than him. How many times do i have to post this HE DIED TO TEMARI the only reason he is still there is because hes an Edo zombie.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    Dude not to be mean or anything but your totally wrong all the people you mentioned are stronger than him. How many times do i have to post this HE DIED TO TEMARI the only reason he is still there is because hes an Edo zombie.
    Not to be mean or anything, but I'm about to shut that down...

"We need a stronger Fuuton user"
    "The attacks aren't powerful enough."
    "Amazing stamina and endurance"..

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/11

And here.

"The Rasenshuriken (which is probably the STRONGEST S-Rank Technique) didn't even put a scratch on him!"

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554/15

The Hachibi is the only thing known to have scarred the man who fought more shinobi in three days than Naruto has in the entire series.

If he "died" to Temari, why were they not able to seal him? He still had enough physical endurance to easily move about.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-08-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post

And here.

"The Rasenshuriken (which is probably the STRONGEST S-Rank Technique) didn't even put a scratch on him!"

The Hachibi is the only thing known to have scarred the man who fought more shinobi in three days than Naruto has in the entire series.

If he "died" to Temari, why were they not able to seal him? He still had enough physical endurance to easily move about.
    :y

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And here.

uhh have you read the manga?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/16

im sorry but your wrong.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im sorry but your wrong.
    Then WHY isn't he sealed?

That was such a bad comeback to that.

He got knocked back, not killed.

Deuces.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im sorry but your wrong.
    dude that was just one hit nothing happened to him even after that he is strong but not the strongest though but definitively up there though, and later kabuto took control and he was using him to his fullest ability

see
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/30146172/9

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then WHY isn't he sealed?

That was such a bad comeback to that.

He got knocked back, not killed.

Deuces.
    oh so now proof that he died to Temari is a bad come back im sorry u just need to admit that you are wrong on this one. He should be dead the only reason he is alive is because he is an Edo. u can't live if you get cut into multiple pieces.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    dude that was just one hit nothing happened to him even after that he is strong but not the strongest though but definitively up there though, and later kabuto took control and he was using him to his fullest ability

see
    Dude it was just one hit that cut him into pieces. Are you trying to imply that he wouldnt have died not being an Edo and getting cut to pieces.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh so now proof that he died to Temari is a bad come back im sorry u just need to admit that you are wrong on this one. He should be dead the only reason he is alive is because he is an Edo. u can't live if you get cut into multiple pieces.
    Well he DIDN'T get cut into multiple pieces, and the Rasenshuriken didn't even "scratch" him according to Naruto.

Plus, Edo bodies are shown to be a LOT more prone to any types of cuts in general anyway. I'm talking about when this guy was ALIVE in this thread.

The facts in the manga stated that had he been alive, that attack wouldn't have done anything.

He's the "strongest human shield" for a reason. I am not arguing about "who is the strongest ninja" here. I am merely stating why I think he was a great Kage.

Here's one more for you to play around with.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554/14

Ability to withstand "any kind of jutsu". We know that's false, because no ninja could possibly do that. But you notice, he didn't say "Well Temari's wind fan got him!"

This is the last reply I am giving you to this thread.

Deuces.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-08-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

um dude he was not killed but only slightly hurt big difference, he was strong and did not even go all out look at them now, getting owned by him after kabuto took complete control, the other guy mentions it(dodai)

and no he did not get cut into pieces but only hurt dude if he was cut to pieces he would be easily sealed by now.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

um dude he was not killed but only slightly hurt big difference, he was strong and did not even go all out look at them now, getting owned by him after kabuto took complete control, the other guy mentions it(dodai)

and no he did not get cut into pieces but only hurt dude if he was cut to pieces he would be easily sealed by now.
    Have u not clicked on the link i posted or something? cause his body is seperated and the edo is repairing him

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well he DIDN'T get cut into multiple pieces, and the Rasenshuriken didn't even "scratch" him according to Naruto.

Plus, Edo bodies are shown to be a LOT more prone to any types of cuts in general anyway. I'm talking about when this guy was ALIVE in this thread.

The facts in the manga stated that had he been alive, that attack wouldn't have done anything.

He's the "strongest human shield" for a reason. I am not arguing about "who is the strongest ninja" here. I am merely stating why I think he was a great Kage.

This is the last reply I am giving you to this thread.

Deuces.
    Well in your initial post you werent refering to the alive version because you were comenting on the stuff where he was breaking through the wall they made and blocking rasenshurikan

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Have u not clicked on the link i posted or something? cause his body is seperated and the edo is repairing him
    dude that cut him not tear him apart. if it cut him up and his body was seperated why would they say this.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/10

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude that cut him not tear him apart. if it cut him up and his body was seperated why would they say this.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/10
    After getting cut it shows the paper of the edo healing him look closer.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After getting cut it shows the paper of the edo healing him look closer.
    heals him but he still does not get cut into pieces, yes edo is helping him but his body itself is strong that is why they are placing so much emphasis on him, and look how much more aggressive he became and started using his techs when he was fighting against naruto, that is becos kabuto took control over him said "i need to satll time". look
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/12
    at that point he started becoming more agressive and go all out when b4 he was not and even his assistant dodai sensed it also.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

heals him but he still does not get cut into pieces, yes edo is helping him but his body itself is strong that is why they are placing so much emphasis on him, and look how much more aggressive he became and started using his techs when he was fighting against naruto, that is becos kabuto took control over him said "i need to satll time". look
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/12
    at that point he started becoming more agressive and go all out when b4 he was not and even his assistant dodai sensed it also.
    Im not trying to say that he is not powerful but the person who started this thread is trying to say that he is now he most powerful ninja which he is clearly not although he is strong. Im just saying that there are many ninjas who are more powerful.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not trying to say that he is not powerful but the person who started this thread is trying to say that he is now he most powerful ninja which he is clearly not although he is strong. Im just saying that there are many ninjas who are more powerful.
    he said one of the strongest not the strongest, not too many are more powerful than him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he said one of the strongest not the strongest, not too many are more powerful than him.
    Naruto, Nagato, Madera, Minato most likely, Itachi, Hashirama most likely, Tobirama most likely, maybe Sasuke, many of the Akatsuki members so there is quite a few but yes he is powerful

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto, Nagato, Madera, Minato most likely, Itachi, Hashirama most likely, Tobirama most likely, maybe Sasuke, many of the Akatsuki members so there is quite a few but yes he is powerful
    yea that is not a lot of ppl that is what i am saying, he is strong but not the strongest, him, mu and 2nd mizu atleast give konoha some competition idk who else in the akatsuki though that can beat him. Almost all the ninjas u said are from konoha lol wow i forget how op these characters are and even nagato at least by madara's claims says its him who gave the rinnegan. But back on topic he is strong with other top kages and u forgot hiruzen said in manga as the strongest kage during his generation but we still have not seen evrything from him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea that is not a lot of ppl that is what i am saying, he is strong but not the strongest, him, mu and 2nd mizu atleast give konoha some competition idk who else in the akatsuki though that can beat him. Almost all the ninjas u said are from konoha lol wow i forget how op these characters are and even nagato at least by madara's claims says its him who gave the rinnegan. But back on topic he is strong with other top kages and u forgot hiruzen said in manga as the strongest kage during his generation but we still have not seen evrything from him.
    Yeah sorry Hiruzen is definitely on the list also Jiraiya maybe and Konan and Kakuza can probly beat him but he is high up for Kages although the current Raikage and Gaara are very powerful

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah sorry Hiruzen is definitely on the list also Jiraiya maybe and Konan and Kakuza can probly beat him but he is high up for Kages although the current Raikage and Gaara are very powerful
    gaara and his son don't seem to be enough and jiraya is great but doubt he could beat him, konan really can't though IMO.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gaara and his son don't seem to be enough and jiraya is great but doubt he could beat him, konan really can't though IMO.
    Idk man i think Konan is kinda underrated because she really nearly killed Madera and that jutsu most likely would have killed anyone else.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

This idiot said he was killed by temari lol, do ppl dead the manga!?!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    This idiot said he was killed by temari lol, do ppl dead the manga!?!
    dude im sorry but you need to get a life if you think people are idiots for making a mistake on an anime series. you need to calm down and he wasn't killed i realized that but he was injured and healed by Edo tensei.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»