Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why the Third Raikage is one of the STRONGEST Kage's to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    Idk man i think Konan is kinda underrated because she really nearly killed Madera and that jutsu most likely would have killed anyone else.
    she had prep though if she can do that in a match without anything i would give it to her cos it was 600 billion bombs.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    she had prep though if she can do that in a match without anything i would give it to her cos it was 600 billion clones.
    Yeah but she is fairly powerful without that too. I wish we could have seen more of her because she was only really in like 3 fights and Jiraiya beat her cause he knew her weakness and Maderas just Madera lol

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright can you guys take this shit in a private message now?

I appreciate you fighting on my behalf arv.

This is becoming an argument, when it was supposed to be a discussion.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude have you never seen a thread before? There is always arguing and this is not even bad arguing compared to some of the others ive seen were simply stating in our opinions who we think can beat the Third Raikage

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not trying to say that he is not powerful but the person who started this thread is trying to say that he is now he most powerful ninja which he is clearly not although he is strong. Im just saying that there are many ninjas who are more powerful.
    Fail. Read thread title again And his first post.

Keywords to look out for "Strongest kage"

Back to subject. This dude is def a top 10 contender. It'll take Minato a lot of rasengans to take this guy down.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get the point of these "Strongest" threads. If the manga says Ino will be the strongest there will be reasons to it. What's the point of making these points and listing the reasons that were clearly explained/shown in the manga.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    It's about ****ing time.

We have seen various ninja's in the war. Nagato, who is rumored to be the possible "strongest", due to him having the Rinnegan and an almost unlimited amount of possibilities with techniques, was taken down in one chapter. Hanzo, who took on the Sannin. Actually no, took them on with an advantage, was taken down in one chapter. Kinkaku and Ginkaku, who took on the 2nd Hokage, left him on the verge of death, raged hell inside of the Kyuubi's stomach, assimilated it's powers, and sealed some fairly skilled ninja, were taken out in all of maybe three chapters.

Then we have the Third Raikage. Total badass, went out fighting like a champion, took out a wall that consisted of many skilled Doton users and a Yoton user as though it were butter, and not to mention took a hit of the strongest S-Rank Wind Release attack with only minor injuries. His speed is enough to hold his own against a Rikudo Mode Naruto.

AND he went up against a FULL tailed beast BY HIMSELF. The second strongest, might I add.

Died giving hell to ten-thousand ninjas? Sounds like the movie 300.

Would this guy be able to defeat Minato? Not sure. He definitely is more RESILIENT than Minato, but is likely slower. He definitely has more CHAKRA than Minato, but doesn't have the techniques.

Minato went up against the Kyuubi, managed to save Kushina from it's paw of death, teleported it's Bijuu-dama, and at least managed to seal a beast that cannot physically be killed.

This goes to show that this guy is at LEAST around Minato's level in terms of accomplishments.

This isn't a "vs" thread. Nor do I intend it to be. I am merely going to show that we have a great competitor for Minato fans (I am a Minato fan myself).

Who else agrees that the Third Raikage was in a league of his own?

Also to add: I do agree that there are still many stronger ninja's out there who could take him down. I am just saying, for such a (previously) downplayed Kage, he's really shown himself as quite a character in the last few chapters.
    okay minato fans, tell me, what can minato do to to even make a scratch on the third raikage. Minato's only letal jutsu is the rasengan but the third raikage would laught at that. Wind rasengan was struged off, minato hasnt got any means to do damage now. This means if your smart like minato is, to simply run using his thunder god technique.

Minato if he is faster this only surves as defence for minato to not get his ass brtually raped. The third raikage's speed is far better than his son and naruto in fox mode dogaing wind rasengans at pint blank range.

Just be realistic about this guys, minato only chance is the uzumaki's clan death god jutsu minato knows of. And this doesnt just go for minato, this goes for itachi, nagato. Itachi's only chance is to seal with that lame legendary item he as. And nagato's well i feel can hold him off alittle but at the end og the day stealling his soul is his only chance aswell.

As you can see im big fan of the raikages wana know why? Because these guys win fights without put the word LAME involved. Pure class just like dbz

Last edited by psukkar; 09-08-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even if he was alive.....he is one hell of a BEAST!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    okay minato fans, tell me, what can minato do to to even make a scratch on the third raikage. Minato's only letal jutsu is the rasengan but the third raikage would laught at that. Wind rasengan was struged off, minato hasnt got any means to do damage now. This means if your smart like minato is, to simply run using his thunder god technique.

Minato if he is faster this only surves as defence for minato to not get his ass brtually raped. The third raikage's speed is far better than his son and naruto in fox mode dogaing wind rasengans at pint blank range.

Just be realistic about this guys, minato only chance is the uzumaki's clan death god jutsu minato knows of. And this doesnt just go for minato, this goes for itachi, nagato. Itachi's only chance is to seal with that lame legendary item he as. And nagato's well i feel can hold him off alittle but at the end og the day stealling his soul is his only chance aswell.

As you can see im big fan of the raikages wana know why? Because these guys win fights without put the word LAME involved. Pure class just like dbz
    You right the Raikage would have a significant upperhand against Minato based on what Kishi revealed so far on the two.

But I think it is a bit naive to think that the Shinigami jutsu is definitely his only option.

An example is that Minato could throw a kunai into the deepest depths of the ocean and teleport the Raikage to that kunai.
    The point is you dont always need brute power to beat power, take amaterasu, genjutsu or fuuinjutsu for example. Sometimes finesse or intellect is able to triumph over brute power.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 09-08-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Its quiet obvious that in the next manga chapter the 9 tail beast boom will destroy the 3rd Raikage ending this tread ones and for all.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not trying to say that he is not powerful but the person who started this thread is trying to say that he is now he most powerful ninja which he is clearly not although he is strong. Im just saying that there are many ninjas who are more powerful.
    Are you retarded? I clearly stated that there were MANY powerful ninja out there that could beat him. This goes to prove that you don't read the whole thread before you make idiotic posts.

LEARN TO READ!

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-08-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By the way, Minato actually created the Death God Jutsu. He learned the Four Symbols and Eight Trigrams from the Uzumaki's (or Kushina specifically).

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well 3rd Raikage is defiantly on a level of his own.

As far as I read in Kishi interview a few years ago he did state Minato was the strongest of his and past generation (In Itachi/Naruto generation people have surpassed him no names mentioned tho), so 3rd Raikage being past makes Minato better unless, Kishi states otherwise again.

We seen 3rd Raikage at his best and we seen Minato (he took on the 4th Raikage and KB (with 8 tails). He outsmarted Tobi and in one go he wounded him, took Kyuubi out of his hand and also marked him.

I would still put Minato over 3rd Raikage.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Are you retarded? I clearly stated that there were MANY powerful ninja out there that could beat him. This goes to prove that you don't read the whole thread before you make idiotic posts.

LEARN TO READ!
    dude your hilarious your probably the most butt hurt little kid ive ever messaged. are you in 5th grade cause im pretty sure thats around where I stopped calling people retarded and idiotic over something like Naruto. Id just like to make a quote also from your original post " Who else thinks hes in a league of his own". What exactly do you think this makes people think your implying? That he is in a league of his own below a bunch of other characters? Also you never stated like you think you did that MANY other characters were stronger than him.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama > 3rd Raikage

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

don't make such definitive statements such as minato cannot win, we have not seen all his powers or seals for that matter, i am not saying he would win but wait to see more of him.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude your hilarious your probably the most butt hurt little kid ive ever messaged. are you in 5th grade cause im pretty sure thats around where I stopped calling people retarded and idiotic over something like Naruto. Id just like to make a quote also from your original post " Who else thinks hes in a league of his own". What exactly do you think this makes people think your implying? That he is in a league of his own below a bunch of other characters? Also you never stated like you think you did that MANY other characters were stronger than him.
    This dude can't even ****in spell.

Then I clearly stated... You know what? Nevermind. **** it. You're just retarded.

I'm a senior member, why I am battling it out with this kid?

Jiraiya was said to be on a "league of his own", a "whole other level". It's just a saying.

If you weren't pissed at what I was saying, then you wouldn't message me back. I think YOU'RE the most butt-hurt kid I've met. It's what happens when you drop the soap in prison big homie :-D

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-09-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12