Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whats is going to happen in the next chapter 426

in chapter 426 will naruto go back to the village

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure not! I guess Kishi will produce the same Boooring absolutely useless chapter with no action at all. Kakashi'll probaby say smth like " Obito... Rin... Dad... no... sharngan... yes" like ten times. THis will take about 5-7 pages.

Next, well see KOnohamaru yelling at PAIN " YOu bastard i kill u with my kunai, dont touch the village because ill be the Hokage and i need to protect it aaaaaaaaaah!!" Pein'l say "die" and we move to Mobokyzan where naruto for like 2-3 pages yells at fukasaku because of kyubi, then we'll see a big page with a kyyubi picture and a text box with " WILL NARUTO BE ABE TO EARN SENJUTSU OR WILL HE REMAIN STUPID" "

And maybe, KIshi will even include Danzo in the bunker doing some weird things saying smth like " Buhahahaha im the hokage now, uahhahahaha,"

Yeah, this is prolly the chapter.

Last edited by roflcopter; 11-25-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No Naruto isn't done training yet. Fighting Pein would be sucidal. He won't come back until long after Pein leaves.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Sure not! I guess Kishi will produce the same Boooring absolutely useless chapter with no action at all. Kakashi'll probaby say smth like " Obito... Rin... Dad... no... sharngan... yes" like ten times. THis will take about 5-7 pages.

Next, well see KOnohamaru yelling at PAIN " YOu bastard i kill u with my kunai, dont touch the village because ill be the Hokage and i need to protect it aaaaaaaaaah!!" Pein'l say "die" and we move to Mobokyzan where naruto for like 2-3 pages yells at fukasaku because of kyubi, then we'll see a big page with a kyyubi picture and a text box with " WILL NARUTO BE ABE TO EARN SENJUTSU OR WILL HE REMAIN STUPID" "

And maybe, KIshi will even include Danzo in the bunker doing some weird things saying smth like " Buhahahaha im the hokage now, uahhahahaha,"

ROFL (no pun intended) this guys a good laugh, i like his attitude and the way he thinks about the manga, its so funny yet so true, this is exactly what the manga is like hahaha

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

right...

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post

well said...
    cant beleave you just shorted down like 17 pages to mere 2 lines...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is gonna comit suicide

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    naruto is gonna comit suicide

Ye, and the title of anime changes to Sasuke shippuuden ot Pain shippuuden.
    All other emaning the same.
    That wud be cool you know.