Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

haha...hmm....kakashi may be safe...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/03/

"so this is where you've been?"

Doesnt anyone else find that sentence strikingly strange and odd?

He committed suicide, and kakashi states where he is in a "ive been wondering for years where you were"

So...wth??

If his dad merely committed suicide hed be in the afterlife, where kakashi THINKS hes going...hence the whole il see you soon minato obito and rin blah blah.

Makes me wonder whether even kakashis dad is dead or if maybe he simply is hidden somewhere. Maybe in a genjutsu seal like orochimaru was within sasuke.
    I mean his father was considered on par with the 3 sannin, and thats saying something.

THEN, EVEN WEIRDER

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/04/

Kakashi in rubble, look BEHIND HIM

House top,

then look at the bottom screen left one with the rubble, we can see this same house top and kakashi has DISSAPEARED from the rubble!

Ive double checked the giant splintered wood parts and its definitely the same house roof top, and i cant find even suspect areas of human shape.

His dad has "teleported" him to the place kakashi said "so this is where you've been"

It appears kakashi may be very safe, and that his father may very well be alive.

Also, kakashis MS is time/space.
    Itachis MS is mainly genjutsu (his favourite anyway) and he was primarily genjutsu based, he could cast it with his finger etc

It appears MS manifests in a way similar to ones genetic capabilities (not blood limits, just what theyre genetics are good at)

His dad may be in a space/time land where no one can see him or get to him and hes teleported kakashi there, hence why kakashi (his son) has a space/time MS, because his father and him are genetically space/time users.

I know im picking at straws a bit here, but ive ONLY JUST noticed this 5 mins ago, i was convinced kakashi is dead, but since seeing and re reading the chapter...Im once again having hope for kakashi, PLEASE LIVE KAKASHI!

Last edited by twistedlink; 11-25-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/03/

"so this is where you've been?"

Doesnt anyone else find that sentence strikingly strange and odd?

He committed suicide, and kakashi states where he is in a "ive been wondering for years where you were"

So...wth??

If his dad merely committed suicide hed be in the afterlife, where kakashi THINKS hes going...hence the whole il see you soon minato obito and rin blah blah.

Makes me wonder whether even kakashis dad is dead or if maybe he simply is hidden somewhere. Maybe in a genjutsu seal like orochimaru was within sasuke.
    I mean his father was considered on par with the 3 sannin, and thats saying something.

THEN, EVEN WEIRDER

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/04/

Kakashi in rubble, look BEHIND HIM

House top,

then look at the bottom screen left one with the rubble, we can see this same house top and kakashi has DISSAPEARED from the rubble!

Ive double checked the giant splintered wood parts and its definitely the same house roof top, and i cant find even suspect areas of human shape.

His dad has "teleported" him to the place kakashi said "so this is where you've been"

It appears kakashi may be very safe, and that his father may very well be alive.

Also, kakashis MS is time/space.
    Itachis MS is mainly genjutsu (his favourite anyway) and he was primarily genjutsu based, he could cast it with his finger etc

It appears MS manifests in a way similar to ones genetic capabilities (not blood limits, just what theyre genetics are good at)

His dad may be in a space/time land where no one can see him or get to him and hes teleported kakashi there, hence why kakashi (his son) has a space/time MS, because his father and him are genetically space/time users.

I know im picking at straws a bit here, but ive ONLY JUST noticed this 5 mins ago, i was convinced kakashi is dead, but since seeing and re reading the chapter...Im once again having hope for kakashi, PLEASE LIVE KAKASHI!
    :D:confused:
    oh well
    lets jsut wait for spoilers 2 morrow

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

actually its a good theory but kakashi is still there in the bottom left..
    just take a close look and u will see his hair and his outfit.. but it's like a camouflage so that u can't see it directly

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    just take a close look and u will see his hair and his outfit.. but it's like a camouflage so that u can't see it directly
    true. but hes facing the wrong way??

He appears to be leaning towards the house top if that is him, whereas in the top panel hes leaning away....???

S-rank Missing-Nin ItachiUchiha91's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

there are a lot of the same houses, and hes still at bottom left.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Nice theory

Status
    Aug 2008
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

thats true
    nice theory dude

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

could this also mean the reason madara has been alive all these years
    is beacuse he too has been hiding in another dimension with his space/time jutsu o.O

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

hope so

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

NICELY done but there's more

Nicely done but there's more to it than that'
    i mean mayby kakashi is still in dream state becuz how else should he all of the sudden have fully cleaned close but...
    youre right he may be saved but not by his father but by some1 else mayby Naruto(heard that the next chapter is called Naruto and Konoha)
    or mayby gai or some1 i mean isent that possible??

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is actaully still visible in the rubbles

So Kakashi meets his father? So what? This is a manga, it doesn't have to be realistic. Kishi is just giving the fans what they wanted; to see Kakashi's father. But what he did was even better, he had Kakashi with him aswell.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Kakashi is actaully still visible in the rubbles

So Kakashi meets his father? So what? This is a manga, it doesn't have to be realistic. Kishi is just giving the fans what they wanted; to see Kakashi's father. But what he did was even better, he had Kakashi with him aswell.
    Hes the wrong way round though.

Its either a messup by kishis part or it is him.

But if you look at the top panel his head is falling away from the house behind him, therefore why is he now facing the house with his head down pointing to the house rooftop??

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

kakashi is still there as pointed by renegade, he has not been teleported anywhere. BUT KAKASHI WILL SURVIVE IN MY VIEW. also kakashi has not rotated 180, in the top frame kakashi's background has been shown, not his foreground. in the last panel a birds eye view from another angle has been shown where we can see a little of his foreground. so i dont find anything irregular. anyway what is this have to do with his survival?

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    kakashi is still there as pointed by renegade, he has not been teleported anywhere. BUT KAKASHI WILL SURVIVE IN MY VIEW. also kakashi has not rotated 180, in the top frame kakashi's background has been shown, not his foreground. in the last panel a birds eye view from another angle has been shown where we can see a little of his foreground. so i dont find anything irregular. anyway what is this have to do with his survival?
    erm...what?

all that needs to be known is that in the first panel, hes facing away from the house, in the bottom panel hes facing towards the house.

This is either a mistake by kishi or its not kakashi, and simply a tease.

I just thought his dad may have teleported him to wherever his dad is, thus, saving him.

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

twisted always makes the best theories... lol

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

sarcasm noted

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

kakashi is not a uchiha and he has only one eye and one technique i do not think he can use the space/time jutsu to escape it is deadly.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

the last panel didnt show any house, it shows only some woodwork, no house. similar woodwork can be all around kakashi, not just behind him. when he started fighting he was on a street, surrounded by houses.

hell even destruction pattern of those two woodwork are not similar. first panel is continuation of woodwork, a crack in the middle. in the last panel half(left side) wood, half (right side) stones.

WTH pointless anyway.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    the last panel didnt show any house, it shows only some woodwork, no house. similar woodwork can be all around kakashi, not just behind him. when he started fighting he was on a street, surrounded by houses.

hell even destruction pattern of those two woodwork are not similar. first panel is continuation of woodwork, a crack in the middle. in the last panel half(left side) wood, half (right side) stones.

WTH pointless anyway.

Theyre the same building, a roof and a plank of wood sticking out the middlke.

Its not pointless, it means kakashi may not be there, or kishi simply drew it wrong.

His dad has been hiding somewhere and is most likely not dead if kakashi says "so this is where youve been"

He wouldnt say that if he thought he was simply somewhere in the afterlife.

Also the other pain doesnt appear to be anywhere, also the "dead" pains head piece fell off meaning he might fire something else at kakashi

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    it also looks as if the rocks lsid and pushed kakashi down further. :/
    It might explain why hes down there.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»