Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Why so much fillers? Maybe an answer...

It's just a thought why the animators making so much fillers. Please don't turn it into "I hate fillers" thread.

So as we all know they wanted to lengthen the show. This is obvious for everyone. The other reason is they would catch up to the manga quickly. This is maybe true too...

Above these I have an another "answer" or theory, doesn't matter which one. Before the war the manga was quite simple in the way they only made 2 or 3 battles at the same time. They ended up "quickly" and the animators didn't needed to wait for the ending of these fights. They also could skip between these easily.

Now we have a war. A lot of battles at the same time and we only saw a few finished fights thanks to Kishi... So I guess because most of the fights are unfinished and there's no way the animators could predict what will happen, they couldn't finish these fights. Knowing that they would need to skip too much in the story ruining the show totally. So I think to prevent this they need to wait until Kishi finish some bigger fights and show us and the animators what will happen. This could be one of the reasons they are making these stupid fillers...

But this brings up another questions. Why they didn't make fillers in the war? Why they didn't lengthen the training with Bee and Naruto? or why they didn't make some random figths? The answer for these questions could be the same as before. They simply don't know what will happen in the war.

I only made this thread because I'm really bored with these "suck fillers", "I hate fillers", etc threads. I hope some of these people will calm down after reading this.

btw if you have other theorys feel free to share here.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why so much fillers? Maybe an answer...

Actually, this does make sense.
    But fillers during the war, aw hell naw! :l

I do not wanna see flashbacks about Rock Lee during the battle between the Gedo Mazo and the nations. They must make this war correctly and with good animation :D

...Or else... :mad:

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL I think everyone should know this already. That fillers prevents the anime from catching up to the manga.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory is: that they are making these fillers to make sure the animation will be better (seeing as it is coming to an end) and they want to take their time and avoid terrible animation like (Chibaku Tensei). And they are also making these current fillers to add war and battle fillers that the manga didn't show or ended too fast.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

BUT, at least make good fillers that won't be easily noticable / go well with the actual story... what's up with all the these "revenge" fillers that we have these weeks...+ There isn't going to be an episode next week either

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteus View Post
    My theory is: that they are making these fillers to make sure the animation will be better (seeing as it is coming to an end) and they want to take their time and avoid terrible animation like (Chibaku Tensei). And they are also making these current fillers to add war and battle fillers that the manga didn't show or ended too fast.
    They BETTER make the animation good, because if it's ANYTHING like the unspeakable, disastrous Chibaku Tensei episode, I'm seriously gonna go Sage Mode on TV Tokyo!

I've had enough! They're ruining the manga we know and love! :l
    Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go throw myself in ice-cold water.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

I don't mind the fillers at all

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    LOL I think everyone should know this already. That fillers prevents the anime from catching up to the manga.
    I'm not talking about the catching up, I'm talking about the skipping in the war. Do you really enjoy when they are skipping to an another fight when it's finally interesting? =/

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    I'm not talking about the catching up, I'm talking about the skipping in the war. Do you really enjoy when they are skipping to an another fight when it's finally interesting? =/
    Well I agree I hope after the war is completely done then they do the anime episodes for it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    ^ What he said.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteus View Post
    Not all of the animation during the episode "Chibaku Tensei" was all that bad. It got better when Nagato actually used Chibaku Tensei. Before that was just stupid