Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: Why is Naruto so weak

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    the 9-tails did alot more: it freed naruto, got out of chibaku tensei and made pein weaker. and pein wasn't even trying to kill naruto and he was already weakened.
    I just summed up everything. The 9-tails technically did nothing much.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I admit he did do amazingly against pain without the 9 tails but without the 9 tails he would have died,same against sasuke at the valley of end and same in the upcoming fights.Its really annoying.

Last edited by zatamaiko; 09-09-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

the 9-tails did alot more: it freed naruto, got out of chibaku tensei and made pein weaker. and pein wasn't even trying to kill naruto and he was already weakened.
    Quote Originally Posted by zatamaiko View Post
    I admit he did do amazingly against pain without the 9 tails but without the 9 nines he would have died,same against sasuke at the valley of end and same in the upcoming fights.Its really annoying.
    No offense bud, but that a real stupid thing to say. excluding "9 nines". In the whole Naruto image, the 9 tails is included. So take away the nine tails, you wouldn't be watchn Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by LALJI View Post
    I've been on this site for quite a while, but I was a lurker. However, I can't take it anymore, so I decided to post. Basically, I'm tired of Naruto never winning a single fight on his own.

Why is it that he can't win most of his solo fights except the losers in the fillers?!?!?! I don't think I've seen him win a single solo fight recently. What's up with this? I mean, he hasn't done much since he beat Pein in Kyubi mode. And it's arguable that he only won because of the nine tails!

Someone please explain if I've got this wrong. Seems like Naruto would lose to Negato, Itachi, Madara, Third and Fourth Raikage and Sasuke. He might even lose to more people... However, the Manga is called NARUTO?!?!

Thanks!

P.S - I should say "weak" compared to the top ninjas! Also, stop with the hate, this is a legit question.
    What are you taking about? Naruto has taken on everybody that has defeated every ones else and you can't stand it can you? Next episode 9 tail beast boom and the defeated of the 3rd Raikage by Naruto, that should really sent you over the top.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but it just seems that recently he hasn't really beaten anyone. I liked how Goku fights were.
    He hasnt fought any1 recently, just small encounters and a scuffle against one of the 2 strongest ninjers. You REALLY want Naruto to scream for 10 minutes and throw heavy earth shattering punches -_- he's only human...with a demon beast inside of him

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is what you call CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

if naruto was invincible from the start it would not be interesting the way it is now...

it would be hell boring...

and please.. we all know NARUTO developed to someone who is powerful enough compared to the STUPID NARUTO before...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigson View Post
    It was Sage Mode, and you're annoying.
    what he said

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That has alot of truth to it and no I'm not a fckn fanboy I actually like naruto but he hasn't beatin anyone with his own power recintly p.s he's not weak just needs to get more training

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

I said "recently", but thanks...

Also, Kiba isn't even in the top 50.
    We have no idea how strong kiba is now, he hasnt been shown at all really in the war (or the rest of team kureni for that matter)

Akamaru dislikes this haha:P

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakikenshin View Post
    that is what you call CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

if naruto was invincible from the start it would not be interesting the way it is now...

it would be hell boring...

and please.. we all know NARUTO developed to someone who is powerful enough compared to the STUPID NARUTO before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Morteus View Post
    Naruto isn't weak nor too Op'd. A manga where the hero will always win is lame (Ranma 1/2) is a good example.

It's called Naruto because he's the protagonist. Everything centers around Naruto eventually.

If Naruto won every battle by himself he would seem too predictable. A hero needs conflict.
    Both +Repped.

The thread answered.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all of the people saying that he beat Pain without help from the 9 tails you guys need to reread the manga. Pain could have killed him if he had not been needed alive. Pain won the fight.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by immortal sage View Post
    That has alot of truth to it and no I'm not a fckn fanboy I actually like naruto but he hasn't beatin anyone with his own power recintly p.s he's not weak just needs to get more training
    The Kyuubi's power is Naruto's. As a jinchuriki he and the beast are pretty much one, they have access to each others chakra and pretty much have a symbiotic relationship, its just as Bee said, He is the 8 tails and the 8 tails is him. As jinchuriki they are one in the same. As a jinchuriki, not using the kyuubi's chakra would be like holding back in every single fight

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    For all of the people saying that he beat Pain without help from the 9 tails you guys need to reread the manga. Pain could have killed him if he had not been needed alive. Pain won the fight.
    Seeing that Nagato was still able to revive the whole Konoha and Konan was still standing- I agree that they left Naruto alive in the end. Naruto probably wouldn't have left if Nagato wouldn't have changed his mind in the end.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest

Naruto is not weak matter of fact he is overpowerred compare to the other shinobi's. Sage mode, Nine tail fox powers embedded in him and also massive amount of chakara. He is powerful man no way he is weak

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    The Kyuubi's power is Naruto's. As a jinchuriki he and the beast are pretty much one, they have access to each others chakra and pretty much have a symbiotic relationship, its just as Bee said, He is the 8 tails and the 8 tails is him. As jinchuriki they are one in the same. As a jinchuriki, not using the kyuubi's chakra would be like holding back in every single fight
    That's true I guess I was Rong my bad I'll have to admit to dat

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What battles has sasuke won on his own?!?!
    Oro: Oro was sick and sasuke used Curse Mark
    Diedara(spelling): Curse mark
    Itachi: itachi let him win and itachi was sick
    Killer bee: help from Kirin suegetsu and juugo
    Danzou: danzou was saving up to fight madara after sasuke and help from kirin

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    OT: Naruto beat pain without Kyubi mode. The Kyubi never did anything but chased Tendo out of Konoha and allowing Naruto to meet daddy dearest. Stupid 1st post lol. You'll get there
    yea sage mode naruto pretty much lost... >.> remember when hinata tried to come save him?...naruto was done for, the fox did the majority of the damage...and that still wasnt enough xD naruto was about to lose himself to the fox!! then his epic dad had to stop him good thing he had a fail safe....minato is a genius ^^

but yea, after pain did that planetary devastation, he was pretty much drained...& naruto was able to use that to his advantage..and ended it with a rasengan >.> ....so clishe` just like goku & the kamehameha pretty much x) it seems like almost all the fights end with a rasengan lol

u can literally say the same thing for naruto

kakuzu, if u re-watch the fight kakashi & yamato still back naruto with diversions, i believe it was yamato

Oro: Fox

Pain: Fox & Ma & pa's help, naruto didnt even know which pain to take out at first, o yea, and tsunade's slug...they gave him the info he needed to fight effectively, and at the same time, pain had to be careful not to kill him

in sasuke's case with danzo, we find out he was holding back, but danzo had every intent to kill

im not bashing naruto but it isnt fair that sasuke is bashed on due to what he was given as well...they use what they are given >.> and btw, i like naruto more now...kuz it seemed as before, all he really relied on was the fox, in which if he got too mad or something, he'd lose his mind to the fox, and its like naruto's not even the one fighting...at least now he has control over the fox's chakra and he can think for himself now....no more taking the easy way out and relying on the fox...so its like sasuke's curse mark now...where as sasuke always had full control

Last edited by Animeisalive; 09-09-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Everyone's missing a point, didn't it say that TEAMWORK is the most essential of all that shinobi requires.....
    Since the beginning I never saw Naruto battling with someone helping him, he used his massive chakra, that's his(no comments), he used SM, hardest thing to achieve IMO(did it better than his ancestors), he used Kyuubi, that's like his KG, passed down to him from his mother(2nd jinchuriki ever to achieve this status).......
    If ppl think these are power-ups...then,
    DELETE:
    Sharingan from Sucking UCHIHAS...
    Lightning armour from Raikages...
    Rinnegan from Nagato and Madara...
    ETC...
    +
    WTF??? This is a cartoon......and Naruto show, he is going to be the best, if you really want to discuss then discuss, How a lamest, stupidest and a Dropout has become something like that he is going to stop War on his own(believe me, he will b the one to do this coz he is Naruto), ordering Generals of the armies doing whatever he wants, defeating those who can't be defeated by armies......If you still don't like this then stop watching Naruto, you can't change a fact coz you aren't making it.....

I think u r a Sasuke fanboy coz Sasuke-fans usually ask these DUMB Q.s

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Everyone's missing a point, didn't it say that TEAMWORK is the most essential of all that shinobi requires.....
    Since the beginning I never saw Naruto battling with someone helping him, he used his massive chakra, that's his(no comments), he used SM, hardest thing to achieve IMO(did it better than his ancestors), he used Kyuubi, that's like his KG, passed down to him from his mother(2nd jinchuriki ever to achieve this status).......
    If ppl think these are power-ups...then,
    DELETE:
    Sharingan from Sucking UCHIHAS...
    Lightning armour from Raikages...
    Rinnegan from Nagato and Madara...
    ETC...
    +
    WTF??? This is a cartoon......and Naruto show, he is going to be the best, if you really want to discuss then discuss, How a lamest, stupidest and a Dropout has become something like that he is going to stop War on his own(believe me, he will b the one to do this coz he is Naruto), ordering Generals of the armies doing whatever he wants, defeating those who can't be defeated by armies......If you still don't like this then stop watching Naruto, you can't change a fact coz you aren't making it.....

I think u r a Sasuke fanboy coz Sasuke-fans usually ask these DUMB Q.s
    omg dude you are so right >.< ppl keep saying things like sasuke sucks kuz he was given everything xD or naruto is lame without the fox, like they expect them not to use what they have :/ i check ppl on that every time i see a comment like that xD

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    omg dude you are so right >.< ppl keep saying things like sasuke sucks kuz he was given everything xD or naruto is lame without the fox, like they expect them not to use what they have :/ i check ppl on that every time i see a comment like that xD
    Thanks!!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

if this came to you after seeing his match with the third raikage that really isnt fair. Sasuke would have even a worse chance than naruto did.

Naruto isnt weak because guess what, he still a 16 year old kid up aginst kages who double his experience have epic jutsu from long careea as shinobi.

give him a break I say.

Academy Student jinchuriki kyubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another sasuke fanboy, u see it`s not just about who`s the strongger or weaker, but more to strong minded, strong hearted, and strong will, remember in konoha no ones can mastering sage jutsu, even jiraya can complete the sage mode but hey naruto can, if u dont like naruto it`s ur problemo, the problem is the manga called NARUTO not SASUKE or OTHERS characters

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    yea sage mode naruto pretty much lost... >.> remember when hinata tried to come save him?...naruto was done for, the fox did the majority of the damage...and that still wasnt enough xD naruto was about to lose himself to the fox!! then his epic dad had to stop him good thing he had a fail safe....minato is a genius ^^

but yea, after pain did that planetary devastation, he was pretty much drained...& naruto was able to use that to his advantage..and ended it with a rasengan >.> ....so clishe` just like goku & the kamehameha pretty much x) it seems like almost all the fights end with a rasengan lol

u can literally say the same thing for naruto

kakuzu, if u re-watch the fight kakashi & yamato still back naruto with diversions, i believe it was yamato

Oro: Fox

Pain: Fox & Ma & pa's help, naruto didnt even know which pain to take out at first, o yea, and tsunade's slug...they gave him the info he needed to fight effectively, and at the same time, pain had to be careful not to kill him

in sasuke's case with danzo, we find out he was holding back, but danzo had every intent to kill

im not bashing naruto but it isnt fair that sasuke is bashed on due to what he was given as well...they use what they are given >.> and btw, i like naruto more now...kuz it seemed as before, all he really relied on was the fox, in which if he got too mad or something, he'd lose his mind to the fox, and its like naruto's not even the one fighting...at least now he has control over the fox's chakra and he can think for himself now....no more taking the easy way out and relying on the fox...so its like sasuke's curse mark now...where as sasuke always had full control
    Naruto by himself got rid of 5 pains. Kyuubi got rid of none. In the end those poles would have to be take out sometime lol. >.> Just saying. Naruto is the number 1 ninja of suprises. He was angered enough to let the Kyuubi take control, if the Kyuubi was sleeping or wasn't available (Maybe on vacation to his other half in Minato's tummy), Naruto just would've pulled a Goku on Tendo. And i agree on the Cliche of the Rasengan ending it. Should've been something different, like a giant rasengan or something like that.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The right question to ask is why is everybody so weak next to Naruto? Why a 17 year old boy is rescuing the world? The replay is because He can.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Naruto by himself got rid of 5 pains. Kyuubi got rid of none. In the end those poles would have to be take out sometime lol. >.> Just saying. Naruto is the number 1 ninja of suprises. He was angered enough to let the Kyuubi take control, if the Kyuubi was sleeping or wasn't available (Maybe on vacation to his other half in Minato's tummy), Naruto just would've pulled a Goku on Tendo. And i agree on the Cliche of the Rasengan ending it. Should've been something different, like a giant rasengan or something like that.
    yea i acknowledge naruto taking out 5 of the paths, but then again...just like sasuke, he had help, which isnt a bad thing, but if it was sasuke...ppl would bash on him saying he sucks kuz he had help xD just super hating, but in the end...sage naruto was on that ground, i just dont understand x) when naruto falls, ppl just dont like to admit his defeat...yea he's the main character and he's strong as hell, but that doesnt mean he cant lose every so often, some sort of excuse is made up to protect him from looking bad, when in reality, he fails just as much as sasuke sometimes

ppl say sasuke has the curse mark and it was given to him so its not his power, he sucks automatically, naruto has the fox...it was given to him...not his power?

sasuke shows up to fight KB with his team, ppl say without his team he'd be dead....same with naruto...if naruto had showed up by himself to fight pain, he'd be dead, naruto needed, MA toad, Pa Toad, & the other 3 toads to fight off the summonings, he needed hinata, and minato, but ppl dont seem to acknowledge that :l i know the some ppl have but...i want the majority to admit that these 2, naruto & sasuke are dead even right now :l its been that way ever since the valley....before then they were both going back and forth between the strongest...if u count out the fox, but for a long time now....neither has been better than the other yet :l