Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: Why is Naruto so weak

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    yea i acknowledge naruto taking out 5 of the paths, but then again...just like sasuke, he had help, which isnt a bad thing, but if it was sasuke...ppl would bash on him saying he sucks kuz he had help xD just super hating, but in the end...sage naruto was on that ground, i just dont understand x) when naruto falls, ppl just dont like to admit his defeat...yea he's the main character and he's strong as hell, but that doesnt mean he cant lose every so often, some sort of excuse is made up to protect him from looking bad, when in reality, he fails just as much as sasuke sometimes

ppl say sasuke has the curse mark and it was given to him so its not his power, he sucks automatically, naruto has the fox...it was given to him...not his power?

sasuke shows up to fight KB with his team, ppl say without his team he'd be dead....same with naruto...if naruto had showed up by himself to fight pain, he'd be dead, naruto needed, MA toad, Pa Toad, & the other 3 toads to fight off the summonings, he needed hinata, and minato, but ppl dont seem to acknowledge that :l i know the some ppl have but...i want the majority to admit that these 2, naruto & sasuke are dead even right now :l its been that way ever since the valley....before then they were both going back and forth between the strongest...if u count out the fox, but for a long time now....neither has been better than the other yet :l
    I understand whatcha saying. And no im not a fanboy of any1. I like taking things down the middle, it's more fair.:lili:My point was that, the 9-tails technically did nothing, if you see, all it did was chase Tendo. I do acknowledged that Naruto didn't complete victory against Pain in the end (Being impaled by those poles). I Do acknowledge Sasuke's victory over Danzo (Even though he had help through Madara).

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    I understand whatcha saying. And no im not a fanboy of any1. I like taking things down the middle, it's more fair.:lili:My point was that, the 9-tails technically did nothing, if you see, all it did was chase Tendo. I do acknowledged that Naruto didn't complete victory against Pain in the end (Being impaled by those poles). I Do acknowledge Sasuke's victory over Danzo (Even though he had help through Madara).
    sasuke needed help from madara? to fight danzo? when was this? O.o all i remember is madara sitting down talking to himself....unless u mean in the end...when danzo imploded and was about to take sasuke with him possibly xD

and if u ask me, id say the 9 tails had an important job...he wore pain the hell out...nagato could barely go anymore, thus naruto defeating him with the cliche rasengan in the end...it was just a normal one too xD i think if the fox hadnt been released like that...that rasengan wouldnt have worked...i mean...look what pain took from the fox when it was going berserk, then in the end, he gets disabled by a rasengan...if i recall >.> idk if the clones jumped him as well...err...its cloudy >.<

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 99minutes View Post
    You. Are. My. Hero!! :D

Naruto is nothing short of weak. If you have a power within you and you don't use it, what good is it (ref to the Nine-Tails)? Besides, Naruto showed a lot of determination and even more hard work. He is where he is now because of hard work, whereas Sasuke was born a genius and always got the easy way out.

Anyone who works hard for their goals is definitely not weak
    Thank you. I try my best to make a point to these kids.

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leader of the Slave Society
    bringers of peace!

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    I just summed up everything. The 9-tails technically did nothing much.
    oh really? naruto got captured two times then when he was about to get put under pains control hinata came got owned naruto went crazy got captured by pain again in a chibaku tensei then his dad came and redid the seal

Page 3 of 3 « First 123