Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: stop with these goddamned "third raikage is best" threads

bleach section aint that popular, i rarely go there because discussion is minimal there.
    could u imagine going there ever so often and constantly seeing:
    (hisagi releases sword) ''zomg make hisagi captain naooo''

or

''spirit king vs ....''

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    is there? let me searcch right now xD
    yeah there is....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    he is strong, mad obvious as he is a KAGE, but he is not the best, people hyped about muu for a week then shut up after finding out the mizukage standing next to him killed him. last week people where hyping about the mizukage and his clam and 1 week later he is a thing of the past and the raikage is this weeks craze. only person to take on a bijuu by himself? 4th hokage took on one and TOBI in the same night so SHUT UP!(no i am not bigging up minato just bringing up FACTS) may we also mention that akatsuki made a living out of hunting these things and my boy deidara took out the 3 tails no? (u take out a bijuu and die because of sasuke(not by him), so much sense right there btw)

step back and look at the facts instead of getting a boner over this weeks new character.

may i add he is hardly overpowered as he died for a reason(how do u take on 10,000 shinobi? do they like stand in a queue waiting for their turn?)
    what u on about , theres like only one thread on the third raikage. It was characters like minato, itachi and nagato that filled the forums with useless threads. And besides he a character in a long while that actually dererves attention.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok the 3rd raikage deserves credit for fight head to head with a tailed beast and for withstanding 10000 shinobi for 3 days, but it is said that the 3rd hokage was the strongest of the kages during his reign and the raikage was apart of his time. :P

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope raikage gets rinnegan cuz he is so gud and it makes sense.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrelh View Post
    I don't like to criticize but this post was an epic fail!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrelh View Post
    Yeah, it make senses, so much sense. In fact, your existence is more senseless than your post.

--

On Raikage, well, it was obvious with how Kishi presented him in the last chapter. Also, the hype will be gone considerably in some weeks. Didn't you see all how the showdown between 4th Raikage and Naruto decreased the hype threads of Nagato and Itachi which was being spammed every second till last weeks.
    This over-hyping trend of character, whenever a character is shown OPd in a latest manga has always been present.
    In some weeks, it will be Naruto, then kabuto's trump card, Sasuke ect...It's something that will keep occurring since there are few fans and more crazed fanboys/fangirls on forums.

Till then,

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the man deserves some credit, taking on the eight tails alone and walking away with just that scrach (apparently a great shame for him) any other shinoby could only dream about that.
    and fighting 10.000 men for 3 days without pause, come on, even if they were taking numbers and fighting him one on one (probably not happening this way) it's still a remarkable feat, 3 days of continues fighting, not even a sleep, lunch or bathroombreak , and who knows what tech he faced, I'm sure it wasn't 10.000 whimps, he must have faced all forms of combat, taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu and who knows what special tech, and he still managed 3 days ... He's the man
    and yeah, he is an edo now, this gives him a little bit more advantages, regenerating body's and such. but think about this, when an edo gets seriously hit he seems to stop while he is reforming, and they can seal him at that moment (thinking about kakashi vs zabuza and haku) the reforming gave the sealing team the time they needed to get the job done. now in the case of the raikage, to be honnest, I don't see much reforming going on after being hit with FRS, that has to mean something.
    i'm also against this overhyping of "this weeks badass badguy" but the raikage is one that I feel deserves the praise. the only one to withstand FRS befor was Kakuzu, he managed to save one of his harts against this attack, the rest was totaly shreaded and he couldn't move anymore but he still lived. the raikage takes it a step further, he doesn't seem to have received much damage at all from the attack. he takes the FRS and then comes out all fingers blazing with his strongest attack like the FRS never happend.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12