Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasukes EMS!!!

ok people i just recently did some research on the ability Izanagi (jutsu used by Danzo). I researched it to really know what it does and i found out that izanagi doesnt destroy the sharigan eye thats used to cast the genjutsu, instead it merely just blinds it.. Which got me to the conclusion by Sasuke now having the EMS his sharigan can no longer ever go blind by the use of his jutsu.. I dont think kishi will give him that ability (considerin he would literally be unstoppable from not goin blind) even though Izanagi can be used by ALL uchiha considerin you only need to know how to do it and sacrifice a sharigan but Madara obtained the Time-Spaced jutsu through EMS and im really thinkin sasukes new ability will be somethin in between madara's jutsu and the Izanagi used by danzo.. what do yall think?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasukes EMS!!!

Izanagi does and WILL close the eye shut even if the user has EMS. It's a FORBIDDEN UCHIHA TECHNIQUE. Hence why it is forbidden to use unless necessary.

Izanagi can only be used IF you have Senju and Uchiha DNA.

How Madara survived the battled agains't Hashirama is mind bogling.

I don't think Madara obtained space time though his EMS, if he did, it would explain how he survived the battle, could have dodged some attacks and the wounds he suffered weren't as but enough to fool Hashirama.
    Sasuke might get some sick technique who knows. Hopefully it's badass and beats the shit out of this OP Naruto clone bullshit.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Izanagi does and WILL close the eye shut even if the user has EMS. It's a FORBIDDEN UCHIHA TECHNIQUE. Hence why it is forbidden to use unless necessary.

i looked it up.. it doesnt close the eye it jus blinds it.. and the senju part is true

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im afraid your wrong about how Izanagi works, to use it you need the genetic traits of the Sage of Six paths AND the genetic traits of the Senju clan. Sasuke does not have the genetic traits of the Senju clan.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he needs hashirama dna and the izanagi CLOSES the eye forever

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

I don't think Madara obtained space time though his EMS, if he did, it would explain how he survived the battle, could have dodged some attacks and the wounds he suffered weren't as but enough to fool Hashirama.
    Sasuke might get some sick technique who knows. Hopefully it's badass and beats the shit out of this OP Naruto clone bullshit.
    . the madara part is true.. but he planned on losin that fight anyway.. remember he wanted everyone to think he waqs dead not alive..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnd View Post
    i looked it up.. it doesnt close the eye it jus blinds it.. and the senju part is true
    You researched it huh? By research I assume you mean Naruto.wiki?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.

well if you researched it, you've done a bad job
    after casting Izanagi, the eye closes forever, it doesn't matter if it's sharingan, MS or EMS

and by the way, with your theory that EMS can't lose light, why would Madara bother to break his mask instead of just using his right eye?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

it is true what they are saying. izanagi close your eyes for the rest of your life. also you need a certain DNA for it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok people i just recently did some research on the ability Izanagi (jutsu used by Danzo). I researched it to really know what it does and i found out that izanagi doesnt destroy the sharigan eye thats used to cast the genjutsu, instead it merely just blinds it.. Which got me to the conclusion by Sasuke now having the EMS his sharigan can no longer ever go blind by the use of his jutsu.. I dont think kishi will give him that ability (considerin he would literally be unstoppable from not goin blind) even though Izanagi can be used by ALL uchiha considerin you only need to know how to do it and sacrifice a sharigan but Madara obtained the Time-Spaced jutsu through EMS and im really thinkin sasukes new ability will be somethin in between madara's jutsu and the Izanagi used by danzo.. what do yall think?
    If this is true, then why doesn't Madara just use it unlimitedly and already control the world?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude enough with the Sasuke threads for today at least. Also for Sasuke to use the Izanagi he would need to have senju dna. Like Madera has Hashiramas cells and Danzo had an entire arm made of Hashiramas cells

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Once again, you have been proven wrong. This is the 2nd time you've done your "research", and you still came up looking like an idiot.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude i forgot one thing also THE EYE IS USELESS AFTER USING IZANAGI have you not read the manga where Madera loses his eye due to using izanagi and he had EMS.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow, super die hard sasuke fan!! xD its ok dude...as much as i like sasuke...i know theres something great in store for him, which is why im not giving up on him, idc how evil he becomes x) lol, but just dont overestimate him >.> if u over hype him too much, u may be disappointed in the end, a tech like izanagi being used willingly without side effect would make sasuke a boring strong character, techniques like izanagi always need side effects, crucial ones