2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the rinnegan can combine two elements just look at izangi

I mean people say that the rinnegan can be a master of all elemants but won't be able to combine nature types does that really make sense
    if you're able to master all basic main nature type it shouldn't be hard to make a new element
    the rinnegan used a uchiha known jutsu izangi so who's to say that it can't really use any other tech like susanno
    what is izangi it's a technique that combines to nature types like yin and then yang
    so the rinnegan can combine nature types
    it's actually good that tobi said that izangi is from the rinnegan because people probably would have said since it's not a sharingan kg it won't be able to do it sicne it known as a uchiha tech
    well does the rinnegan look like a sharingan to you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the rinnegan can combine two elements just look at izangi

susanno is yin and amertersu is there created from nothing but rely on the user's chakra,they need a host
    is there anyone who still saysa rinnegan can't combine nature types

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Izanagi = Sharingan Jutsu, not Rinnegan

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Don't believe that can possibely happen and to combine Nature such as Fire and Earth while using Izanagi would make Rinnegan complicated. The Rinnegan has access to the basic Natures and the forming of new Natures come from Clans who posses Kekkei Genkai's.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No. Then event he Haku's Ice Element can be created, but Mokuton was a Hashirama type deal. I do not think Rinnegan can create KG or clan only things. Sharingan couldn't copy the Wood Element technique nor the Gurens crystel element. SO it can create but I think wood element is offlimits. If it isn't then Madara would create it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

imtelling you it can create elements not use izangi to create elements
    just giving you an example of a two nature types comined
    so the rinnegan can combine elements

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    No. Then event he Haku's Ice Element can be created, but Mokuton was a Hashirama type deal. I do not think Rinnegan can create KG or clan only things. Sharingan couldn't copy the Wood Element technique nor the Gurens crystel element. SO it can create but I think wood element is offlimits. If it isn't then Madara would create it.
    This is right.

Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    imtelling you it can create elements not use izangi to create elements
    just giving you an example of a two nature types comined
    so the rinnegan can combine elements
    The entire basis for your argument is wrong. Yin-Yang Release is itself considered one of the 6 basic chakra types. How can you say he is fusing chakras if it's considered a basic element to begin with?

To truly fuse and combine elements you need the Kekkei Genkai. I can't say how tired I am of saying this...

It is physically impossible to combine 2 elements no matter how much you "master" it. Period.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

if that is true..............................'

mandara whould have butthurt every ninja

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    im not saying the sage created every advanded nature types but him with his rinnegan had an advaded nature type which is yin yang release
    you need to learnmokuton you just can't do it from that

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

izanagi is the sages jutsu and can only be used when you has both uchiha and senju cells so the uchiha clan couldnt use that jutsu without the senju cells. the uchiha only deemed the jutsu forbidden cuz the risks it invloves . and im pretty sure they knew about izanagi thru the tablet that the sage left also. when the technique izanagi is used by the rinnegan the rinnegan doesnt lose it light or go blind

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    This is right.

The entire basis for your argument is wrong. Yin-Yang Release is itself considered one of the 6 basic chakra types. How can you say he is fusing chakras if it's considered a basic element to begin with?

To truly fuse and combine elements you need the Kekkei Genkai. I can't say how tired I am of saying this...

It is physically impossible to combine 2 elements no matter how much you "master" it. Period.
    so tellme how he did yinyang release
    yin yang release is not considered one it's considered an advanced formof yin and yang mixed
    what did he do mix twonature types so there you go

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is not possible to simply create an advanced form of element. Haku was born with his Ice Release and that enabled him to also use wind and water. But it dosnt work the other way round. Naruto is a wind release type. If he learned water style he coul NEVER EVER do ice release because you cant combine elements.
    Just like Yamato's wood release cant be done if you possess earth and water.

And as for Yin-Yang release: come on, we know like nothing about that kind of nature, it has not been explained enough to come up with such bizzare theories.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its actually very simple. people think all kg are genetically passed down. NO PEOPLE only kimimaru,'s clan and doujutsu are genetic. kg are secret techniques passed down. u think durai is related 2 the third? no and he still got black lightning. onoki aint related 2 muu and he as jinton.

ALL IT IS IS COMBINING NATURE TYPES WHICH THE RINNEGAN ALLOWS !!!!!!!!!!!

YAMATO CLEARLY EXPLAINED IT. He put water based chakra in one hand and earth in the other and made a hand seal. ALAKAZAM ITS WOOD.

Last edited by Jokule67; 09-08-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

some of you are missing the point he created an element by using two nature types

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

look closely at the rinnegan. it has ripples like sharingan in a way and its color is almost like byakugan. now look at its abilities, mainly shinra tensei. it repels attacks. now look at rotation. it is said to redirect attacks. i think shinra tensei is a more complete form of rotation, like raikiri is to chidori. based on this, i think it can be said that some uchiha and byakugan abilities derive from rinnegan and izanagi may be one

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutopedia
    The Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton) techniques make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilise both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. According to Yamato, the manipulation of Yin and Yang is the source of non-elemental techniques such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.[1]

The Sage of the Six Paths had such a mastery over the Yin–Yang Release that he used Yin to make his dreams take form, and then used Yang to make his fantasies real. He could even make them come to life. According to Madara Uchiha, the Sage's ability was called Creation of All Things (万物創造, Banbutsu Sōzō), which he employed to create the tailed beasts out of the chakra from the Ten-Tails.[2] The technique Izanagi is based on this ability. Nagato also had mastery of the Yin–Yang Release, as well as the other elemental releases by age 10.
    There you go.
    Every ninja uses yin yang, because yin and yang a part of a whole! The sage was just badass and more powerful but essentially he didnt do anything new.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so tellme how he did yinyang release
    yin yang release is not considered one it's considered an advanced formof yin and yang mixed
    what did he do mix twonature types so there you go
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/375/11
    Jiraiya states the Rinnegan allowed the use of all 6 chakra types. What's the 6th? Yin? no Yang? It was neither. It was Yin-Yang. That is the 6th chakra type. It's not an advanced chakra.

Give me a reference where it clearly states that Yin-Yang is an advanced chakra type. I've given my facts already in the form of manga pages. Now it's your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    There you go.
    Every ninja uses yin yang, because yin and yang a part of a whole! The sage was just badass and more powerful but essentially he didnt do anything new.
    Although I don't particularly like Naruto.wiki, I'll give it to you for this one since it's already been said in the manga clearly. Thank you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yin to make his dreams take form, and then used Yang to make his fantasies real. He could even make them come to life.
    thank you
    also not every ninja has it
    you relize that right

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yin to make his dreams take form, and then used Yang to make his fantasies real. He could even make them come to life.
    thank you
    you relize that right
    its actually very simple. people think all kg are genetically passed down. NO PEOPLE only kimimaru,'s clan and doujutsu are genetic. kg are secret techniques passed down. u think durai is related 2 the third? no and he still got black lightning. onoki aint related 2 muu and he as jinton.

YAMATO CLEARLY EXPLAINED IT. He put water based chakra in one hand and earth in the other and made a hand seal. ALAKAZAM ITS WOOD.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@NLee: You're welcome

@Iaxus:
    "The Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton) techniques make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilise both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. " Every ninja (with the exception of Rock Lee) uses ninjutsu -> Yin Yang.
    The Sage simply was more powerful and had probably the strongest chakra ever. And this is the reason why he could make his dreams reality, not Yin Yang itself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you
    you relize that right
    That's suppose to be your reference?

You don't get my point. There are 6 basic chakra types. It's been said clear as day in the page I posted above.

What is the 6th element then? Tell me this. You can't can you? Because by answering me you'd be disproving your own theory. The 6th is Yin-Yang Release

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post

You too?

They may not be passed down directly, but they are genetic.

Just because you have 2 elements doesn't mean you can combine them. Yamato states this. The reason he can combine them is because he has the Kekkei Genkai to make Wood. Read the page again if you don't believe me because I'm tired of posting it for everyone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Jiraiya states the Rinnegan allowed the use of all 6 chakra types. What's the 6th? Yin? no Yang? It was neither. It was Yin-Yang. That is the 6th chakra type. It's not an advanced chakra.

Give me a reference where it clearly states that Yin-Yang is an advanced chakra type. I've given my facts already in the form of manga pages. Now it's your turn.
    kekkei genkai include mixing one type of elemental chakra with another, creating a new one unique to the users, which is usually impossible for normal ninja
    Yet other kekkei genkai seem to appear in individuals with no known relation, such as the Lava Release, which has appeared in ninja from Kirigakure, Iwagakure, and Kumogakure, while Magnet Release, which has appeared in ninja from both Kumogakure and Sunagakure.
    this is from wiki you don't need relatives for that

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post

your right
    but he was technically related though
    but other don't need relatives

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kekkei genkai include mixing one type of elemental chakra with another, creating a new one unique to the users, which is usually impossible for normal ninja
    Yet other kekkei genkai seem to appear in individuals with no known relation, such as the Lava Release, which has appeared in ninja from Kirigakure, Iwagakure, and Kumogakure, while Magnet Release, which has appeared in ninja from both Kumogakure and Sunagakure.
    this is from wiki you don't need relatives for that
    Yes. I know what a Kekkei Genkai is.

You keep avoiding my question though.
    Jiraiya himself says Nagato was able to use all 6 chakra types.

If you're arguing that Yin-Yang Release is an advanced chakra, then that implies that you need 2 basic types to combine in order to make it, correct? Then tell me, what is the 6th basic type?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»