Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    I think that bee is stronger than naruto cous actualy bee showed him how to control the fox, yes naruto was cool in sage mode BUT not that over powered.And without the fox naruto would have never beated pain
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member TJ0001's Avatar
    Status
    TJ0001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My world
    Posts
    2,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    bee may have tought naruto how to control the fox. if it werent for kushinas help i dont think it would have worked out. plus i bet its probably harder to control the nine tails than it is to control the eight tails. if bee had the nine tails who knows if hed be able to control it
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    Posts
    4,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Bee has a nice affinity with animals ... He's friendly with all the animals on that island and has tamed all of them + hachibi
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    tht doesnt prove bee is stronger. naruto is stronger cuz he can do this



    dnt say he cant cuz he made a ton of shadowclones in kyuubi mode and we all seen 1 shadowclone do a ton of rasengans.


    and his shunshin is super fast. Rasenshurikens are awesome too.

    I say naruto is stronger
     
         
    Last edited by Jokule67; 09-08-2011 at 10:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Member MandraRules's Avatar
    Status
    MandraRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Eating a cookie in a galaxy far beyond the human eye.
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by list4e View Post
    I think that bee is stronger than naruto cous actualy bee showed him how to control the fox, yes naruto was cool in sage mode BUT not that over powered.And without the fox naruto would have never beated pain
    Bee has more experience than Naruto with his Bijuu and Bee had gone through the train to controll his bijuu as well. If Naruto had as much experience as Bee had, Naruto would be probably stronger than Bee is. But Naruto would have lost to Pain if the Fox hadn't helped him because of Hinata being taken down right in front of him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Obito's Boss deidara senpai's Avatar
    Status
    deidara senpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    afterlife and not coming back :(
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    bee has better control with his tailed beast but narutos stronger
     
         

  7. #7
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Prove that naruto is stronger pls? bee has afinity with animals.. LOL are you talking about magic? this is not harry potter its naruto and im saying that currentrly bee is stronger but naruto will surpass him later
     
         

  8. #8
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MandraRules View Post
    Bee has more experience than Naruto with his Bijuu and Bee had gone through the train to controll his bijuu as well. If Naruto had as much experience as Bee had, Naruto would be probably stronger than Bee is. But Naruto would have lost to Pain if the Fox hadn't helped him because of Hinata being taken down right in front of him.
    WHAT THE **** hinata got to do with the fact that naruto lost to pain??? Hinata just helped to naruto to release the fox smartass :flaw:
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    Posts
    4,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by list4e View Post
    Prove that naruto is stronger pls? bee has afinity with animals.. LOL are you talking about magic? this is not harry potter its naruto
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by list4e View Post
    WHAT THE **** hinata got to do with the fact that naruto lost to pain??? Hinata just helped to naruto to release the fox smartass :flaw:
    wat the hell is ur problem? just reply in a respectful manor and correct him so he will accept it with a smile. dnt be a jerk about it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by list4e View Post
    Prove that naruto is stronger pls? bee has afinity with animals.. LOL are you talking about magic? this is not harry potter its naruto and im saying that currentrly bee is stronger but naruto will surpass him later
    can u prove tht bee is stronger? controlling hachibi doesnt make him stronger man especially when naruto has all kyuubi chakra so bring somthin else 2 the table please.


    plus tht guy was only givng an obsrvation supporting his theory on how the hachibi and bee might have NATURALLY got along.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member enthaim's Avatar
    Status
    enthaim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Cesspool That Is Florida
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    bee has better control with his tailed beast but narutos stronger
    I agree.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    tht doesnt prove bee is stronger. naruto is stronger cuz he can do this



    dnt say he cant cuz he made a ton of shadowclones in kyuubi mode and we all seen 1 shadowclone do a ton of rasengans.


    and his shunshin is super fast. Rasenshurikens are awesome too.

    I say naruto is stronger
    he did that in his mind. So im not sure he really can do it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    can u prove tht bee is stronger? controlling hachibi doesnt make him stronger man especially when naruto has all kyuubi chakra so bring somthin else 2 the table please.


    plus tht guy was only givng an obsrvation supporting his theory on how the hachibi and bee might have NATURALLY got along.
    he doesnt have all of it minato split it in half. Then naruto didnt take all of it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member MandraRules's Avatar
    Status
    MandraRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Eating a cookie in a galaxy far beyond the human eye.
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by list4e View Post
    WHAT THE **** hinata got to do with the fact that naruto lost to pain??? Hinata just helped to naruto to release the fox smartass :flaw:
    She's what triggered his transformation you smartass. Watch the episode again and you'll see even Naruto said the reason was because of Hinata.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    he did that in his mind. So im not sure he really can do it.
    u tellin me with all the techs his kyuubi mode shadowclone did tht kyuubi mode naruto cudnt do tht? i aint talkn bout sage mode
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Naruto and B are similar shinobis.

    These are the differences that I can think of:

    Kirabi
    - He has more experience (he has seen more battles and war)
    - His attacks are very difficult to read
    - He has full control over his Bijuu
    - He's a master swordsman
    - He is very tough(he can take damage)
    - He has an edge against Genjutsu(because he's a perfect jinchuuriki)
    - He seems very proficient with lightning

    Naruto
    - He is faster
    - He mastered Senjutsu(which grants various things like strength, speed, sensory abilities, healing, Ma & Pa's help etc)
    - He can sense malice
    - He is quite proficient in taijutsu
    - Frog summons(almost forgot this)

    If Bee is stronger than Naruto then it would be because Bee established true control over his bijuu and because he has more experience.

    If Naruto could combine SM and KB mode he'd definitely be stronger than Kirabi.
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 09-08-2011 at 10:57 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    u tellin me with all the techs his kyuubi mode shadowclone did tht kyuubi mode naruto cudnt do tht? i aint talkn bout sage mode
    oh okay i get it now.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MandraRules View Post
    She's what triggered his transformation you smartass. Watch the episode again and you'll see even Naruto said the reason was because of Hinata.
    yeah thats what i meaned just not well written sorry
     
         

  20. #20
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Im telling naruto learned how to use the kuybi from bee and currently bee is strongerand faster(thats proven already) cous, come on in sage mode naruto could do only 4 rasen-shurikens :X
     
         

  21. #21
    Member list4e's Avatar
    Status
    list4e is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why bee is stronger than naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Naruto and B are similar shinobis.

    These are the differences that I can think of:

    Kirabi
    - He has more experience (he has seen more battles and war)
    - His attacks are very difficult to read
    - He has full control over his Bijuu
    - He's a master swordsman
    - He is very tough(he can take damage)
    - He has an edge against Genjutsu(because he's a perfect jinchuuriki)
    - He seems very proficient with lightning

    Naruto
    - He is faster
    - He mastered Senjutsu(which grants various things like strength, speed, sensory abilities, healing, Ma & Pa's help etc)
    - He can sense malice
    - He is quite proficient in taijutsu
    - Frog summons(almost forgot this)

    If Bee is stronger than Naruto then it would be because Bee established true control over his bijuu and because he has more experience.

    If Naruto could combine SM and KB mode he'd definitely be stronger than Kirabi.
    FINALY SOME1 Who understand thats what i mean lol but Ma & Pa cant connect with naruto and actaly bee tough him KB mode
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •