Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lava Element Forms

SPOILER ALERT!!
    Theres more to this technique, and its not just in the form of hot melting lava. Kurotsuchi, granddaughter of tsuchikage oonoki (in the manga) used this as Cement and now in the latest manga 554, a Cloud ninja used this in Rubber Form. i think theres other more forms of Lava Element like Acid perhaps could u think of other forms guys???

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lava Element Forms

acid is actually boil and naruto sticks to anything involving that element can possibly be made into a jutsu like lava being made into a very hard crystal or metal ( daimond or obsidian)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Re: Lava Element Forms

Before the Mizukage's lava tech was shown in the anime, I always thought it looked more like rubber than actual lava. It is cool to see that Kishi keeps his world open to various variations and combinations of elements.

Another thing to note is that the anime does sometimes get things wrong in regard to color/ texture. I mean oro used a wind tech during the chunin exams that came out looking like a fire tech in the anime. In addition, the sword used by Itachi's version of susanoo appeared somewhat liquidous in the manga, but was basically shown as a blade of fire in the anime.

What I'm getting at is that perhaps the Mizukage's lava doesn't actually look as much like lava as it is shown. Either way, it will be interesting to see the other 2 variations you mentioned in the anime.