Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kyuubi extraction

i came up with thiz thread by brain storming, little different to talk about, i waz thinking about naruto loseing tha fox but still having tha fox chakra, just like tha gold and silver brothers, my point iz thiz if naruto loses tha fox he will still own tha foxs chakra , eight tails said thiz a while back, once you take over 9 tails chakra its yours for life, so if he loses kyuubi he will still own kyuubis chakara just like the gold and silver brothers,, i mos definitly have more details later, your thoughts

Last edited by EQUILIBRIUM; 09-09-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: kyuubi extraction

well thats a good question and if you look at gaara when he lost shukaku he lost the power of shukaku and later down the line we found out that it was in fact his mothers power that he was weilding. in kin and gin case they eat the charka meat of the nine tails so in a way they are the nine tails cuz they have ingested the fox litterally in narutos case i think if he loses the fox he will lose the charka cuz of that fact that when gaara lost his beast he lost its power. and gaara also had shukaku under control when he was the kazekage

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Betty View Post
    well thats a good question and if you look at gaara when he lost shukaku he lost the power of shukaku and later down the line we found out that it was in fact his mothers power that he was weilding. in kin and gin case they eat the charka meat of the nine tails so in a way they are the nine tails cuz they have ingested the fox litterally in narutos case i think if he loses the fox he will lose the charka cuz of that fact that when gaara lost his beast he lost its power. and gaara also had shukaku under control when he was the kazekage
    maby,,but dont forget, naruto waz tha host when he waz born, he dont half to eat shit,,,lol

my existance is...valid Itz Me Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea what he said..what B meant is that as long as he had the nine-tails its chakra would be his for life, if he loses it he would lose the chakra but i think he would be able to control his own chakra way past 100% becuase of his praticing with the nine-tails chakra...the case with gaara he never use his bijuu chakra becuase ithink it was always sleep inside of him,i think if gaara had controlled his bijuu i would respect him way more than i do now and he probly would be my fav

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EQUILIBRIUM View Post
    maby,,but dont forget, naruto waz tha host when he waz born, he dont half to eat shit,,,lol
    thats true i think that just made him much more capable of being able to control that fox cuz from birth he basically lived beside it. and dont forget if all went as the 4th planned naruto wouldnt of even been a jinchuriki but kin and gin are a special case they lived inside the fox for 2 weeks. and ate there fox there the only 2 ppl that can use the foxs charka without the fox acutally being in them no other jinchuriki or person can do that. once you have the beast extracted its automatic death. for kushina she didnt die right away cuz uzumaki. but once you lose the beast you lose its power.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Me Orochimaru View Post
    yea what he said..what B meant is that as long as he had the nine-tails its chakra would be his for life, if he loses it he would lose the chakra but i think he would be able to control his own chakra way past 100% becuase of his praticing with the nine-tails chakra...the case with gaara he never use his bijuu chakra becuase ithink it was always sleep inside of him,i think if gaara had controlled his bijuu i would respect him way more than i do now and he probly would be my fav
    agreed

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Me Orochimaru View Post
    umm if yuor forgetting gaara surpressed shukakau in the naruto series i think it was one of the last episodes. plus when he was fighting kimmiaro and deidara he was using shukaku techniques and his charka arm to chase diedara around. Gaara had control of his bijuu around the time he was captured

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but they if it was the case naruto lose the kyubi but keeps the chakra...is the chakra finite? caz i know the beast keep building up their chakra from time to time ( their nature). At the same time they said these beast were just appearing from natural cause or something. So would naruto's kyubi chakra still be able to refill evry time he use it up?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ESpirit View Post
    but they if it was the case naruto lose the kyubi but keeps the chakra...is the chakra finite? caz i know the beast keep building up their chakra from time to time ( their nature). At the same time they said these beast were just appearing from natural cause or something. So would naruto's kyubi chakra still be able to refill evry time he use it up?
    hell yeah,,, hes got strong life force chakra ,hes tha number one most surprising ninja hes a genius just like sasuke ,,,,, straight up and down

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^ i dunno about that but i remember in sora's case the fox charka that he had left his body and ending up running out.
    bottomline once the beast is extracted out the jinchuriki's body 97% of jinchuriki die. so you can never know if they keep the charka there dead. the only person is survive an extraction was kushina and she was barely alive. so I think No cuz 1 when the bijuu is extracted the person dies and when the beast was extracted from kushina she couldnt use the kyuubis charka all i remember her doing was putting it in some chains

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^ i dunno about that but i remember in sora's case the fox charka that he had left his body and ending up running out.
    bottomline once the beast is extracted out the jinchuriki's body 97% of jinchuriki die. so you can never know if they keep the charka there dead. the only person is survive an extraction was kushina and she was barely alive. so I think No cuz 1 when the bijuu is extracted the person dies and when the beast was extracted from kushina she couldnt use the kyuubis charka all i remember her doing was putting it in some chains
    dont matter , if naruto survived tha extraction thats becuz of tha chakra left by kushina and naruto naturaly not to mention minatos chakra , brings me to tha point that sage of six paths was uzumaki

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dont matter , if naruto survived tha extraction thats becuz of tha chakra left by kushina and naruto naturaly not to mention minatos chakra , brings me to tha point that sage of six paths was uzumaki
    naruto never came close to having the beast extracted. and the sage was not uzumaki well he was but technically the sage had both uchiha and senju bloodline. uzumaki are distant cousin to the senju so ya you could say the sage was uzumaki but he was also uchiha and senju. my question to you if bee had the hachibi e3xtracted would he keep the chraka.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto never came close to having the beast extracted. and the sage was not uzumaki well he was but technically the sage had both uchiha and senju bloodline. uzumaki are distant cousin to the senju so ya you could say the sage was uzumaki but he was also uchiha and senju. my question to you if bee had the hachibi e3xtracted would he keep the chraka.
    my answer to that is no ,,becuz bee wasnt born with eightails,,but its possible for him to still have eight tails chakra afta all he waz the perfect host

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He might keep some since the 4 element seal allowed the kyuubi's chakra to mix with naruto's over the years. So I think he'd be able to keep some of its chakra.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

They extracted The Kyuubi from his body?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my point iz ,, nobody can use 9 tails chakra like naruto , even if they do take tha fox , naruto still 5 moves ahead,,,,think about that

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my answer to that is no ,,becuz bee wasnt born with eightails,,but its possible for him to still have eight tails chakra afta all he waz the perfect host
    bee would be dead after the they extracted it from him so he couldnt hold any charka dont matter if he was the perfect host. and naruto wasnt born with the fox inside him. when naruto was born the fox was still in kushina's body so she was still the kyuubi jinchuriki. naruto was just basically living in a cage beside the fox. plus if madara didnt attack naruto would be a normal child and kushina would still be the jinchuriki. but we all know what happened. if the fox was extracted out of narutos body if it went how it happened to his mother he would be BARELY alive. but dont forget when kushina had it extracted she no longer had kyuubi charka after minato saved her. and her uzumaki charka was strong enough to keep it surpressed as we seen in the manga. so naruto wouldnt have the kyuubi power if it were extracted from his body cuz any jinchuriki that did dead right away so we dont know. and kushina survived so she wasnt a jinchuriki anymore cuz the fox was taken from her meaning she couldnt use the jinchuriki power.

Last edited by Boo Betty; 09-09-2011 at 06:00 PM.